Tied Up - Cover

Tied Up

by Becky

Copyright© 2000 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: He always wanted the fantasy to come true but he ended up just watching.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   .

My name is Doug and I'm 26 years old. I've been married to Jan for 3 years now. Jan is every thing a guy could ask for. She is 23 years old, 5 foot 2 inches tall and weighs 104 pounds. I call her my little pixy because of her cute face and tiny upturned nose. Although she is small and cute, she is still all woman. Jan has long straight brown hair that hangs down almost to her waist. Her breast are a full 32C and are just as perky as her nose. When she puts on a sexy baby doll outfit or dresses up in a complete white stockings, garters and bra set, she could give a dead man a boner.

Is every thing on a petite woman small? You bet! Three years ago on our wedding night, I was the first man to see her charms and it was some thing else. Her pussy had just the smallest of cracks with only a small tuft of straight brown hair to guide the way. The perfect ending to the most perfect wedding was when I plucked that flower.

What I didn't take into account was the up-bringing and strong influence her parents had made on her. Maybe only twice a year she would dress up sexy for me. Usually on my birthday and Christmas. We had sex every Friday night between 11:00 pm and 11:30 pm. Always in the bedroom with the lights out. It seems that her Mom felt those hours were good enough and convinced Jan of the same thing. Three years later I'm bored out of my mind with the 30 minute Friday night routine.

For the last several months I've been trying to get Jan to open up and have more fun. It took a lot of conversation but I finally wore her down. I had to promise her a car if she would let me take sexy provocative pictures of her. Jan practically tossed me out of the house when I first came up with the idea, but after months of coaxing (begging) and telling her how much I loved her, she started to give in. I had to swear on a blood oath not to tell anybody about the pictures especially her parents. We even bought a special fire and burglar proof safe to hide the pictures in. She did have a strong reservation and was very nervous about posing in front of a camera but then she came up with the idea of wearing a blind fold. Jan felt if she didn't see me holding the Polaroid camera or saw the flash going off then she might be able to go through with the posing.

With-in days I had purchased the camera and four packs of film. Jan had limited me to twenty pictures but I had already made plans to take a lot more that she didn't know about. Sort of my secret stash. I then bought two yards of red silk cloth that Jan sewed into a long blind fold. I wasn't going to take any chances of Jan backing down at the last moment so we carefully went over what poses she would do and the ones she wouldn't. The bottom line was that Jan absolutely refused any pictures of her pussy and only one breast exposed at a time. I would be allowed to pose her in any position and could use props like stuffed animals or flowers. She surprised me when she agreed to be tied to her bed post. I was drooling, just wondering how transparent her white baby-doll bottoms were. Would the camera be able to capture her female parts threw the thin material?

Some thing Jan didn't know was I had rented a video camcorder for next Wednesday. After she was blind-folded I would take the camcorder out and film the whole thing. This movie would also be part of my secret stash. I figured I might as well take all the pictures I could in case she didn't want to do this again or even destroyed the official twenty pictures I was allowed to take. I would always have the secret stash.

A week before the big event I made the mistake of telling one of my co-workers what I was planning. Actually Frank had questioned me about why I seemed to be so happy and excited over the last several days. Before I knew what I was doing, I had blurted out the whole thing. Frank thought the idea was pretty sexy but rather tame for married people. Frank was a huge construction type of guy who constantly bragged about all the women he slept with. After I showed Frank a picture of my wife he attitude changed dramatically. Frank first begged me to show him the pictures after we took them. I refused of course. Next he offered to pay me to see the pictures. What happened next was really weird. Frank and I went out to a bar after work and had a few beers. Somewhere between cold beers and hot conversation, I agreed to have Frank operate the camcorder for me. Frank convinced me he wouldn't make a sound. After the still photographs were taken and with Jan still wearing the blind fold, I could make love to Jan and Frank would film the entire show.

The next day I went to work with a serious hang-over and regretting my deal with Frank. Slowly I began to fantasize about Frank taking close up movies of Jan's most intimate parts fully aroused by my love-making. It didn't take me long to fully agree with Frank. Waiting for Wednesday was going to be tough.

At 4:00 pm sharp the horn sounded at the work site ending another work day. I had just 45 minutes to pick-up the camcorder and hide it before Jan got home from her job. At the supper table neither one of us could eat. We were just to nervous. Finally around six, Jan went upstairs to take a bubble bath and put on her make-up. I looked outside and saw Frank parked in his car down the block. Frank hid in the spare bed room and got the camcorder ready to film. When Jan stepped into the bedroom I almost came in my pants. She had chosen the white chiffon Teddy and matching white stocking and garters to be photographed in. Her hair was absolutely beautiful and glowing. My dick stiffened and jerked as I stared at her gorgeous pouty red lips. As she walked over to the bed her hair swayed and I caught a glimpse of large brown nipples through the white material. Very carefully I wrapped the red silk scarf several times around her eyes. Superman wouldn't be able to see through it. I turned on some soft music to help relax Jan and to hide any noise Frank might make. As I sat Jan down I was startled to see Frank was already standing in the doorway of the bedroom filming every thing.

Over the next half hour it became very difficult for me to pose Jan, because I knew in a short while I would get her on film naked. I was just finishing my third film pack when Jan asked how many pictures I had left to take. I answered two and then posed her with her hands tied to the bed posts and her legs spread wide.

I pulled her Baby-doll panties aside to give Frank a good view of her pussy. Jan quickly reminded me that no pictures of her sex allowed. I glanced at Frank. He was standing about 10 feet away from the bed but I knew the camcorder has an eight power zoom lens. I was hoping he got a really great shot of her pussy. The bulge in the front of Franks pants suggested that he had. Finally I told Jan the film was gone and now I was going to make love to her. Jan made a purring sound and asked me to hurry. She looked beautiful laying there waiting for me. Still blind folded and tied.

Frank waved to me to came over to him. He asked me if I was sure he wanted to film his wife being made love to. I whispered back absolutely and started to unbuckle my pants. Frank turned towards me with a wide grin on his face and with out saying a word handed the camcorder to me. He started to take his clothes off and I asked him what he was doing. Just then Jan asked if everything was alright and I quickly answered back that I was just admiring her beauty and was about to ravish her.

I gave Frank a look of puzzlement and he just smiled and pointed at the camcorder. As Frank pulled down his zipper and shook his jeans off, I heard Jan mutter for me to hurry. Frank walked over and stroked Jan's leg all the way up to her pussy. He took off his t-shirt and then his BVD's. Hank was about 4 inches taller than me at 6' 2" and almost 40 pounds heavier. Frank turned around and pointed to the camcorder again. I was frozen in place. Frank had the longest and biggest cock I had ever seen or heard about. It just hung there halfway to his knee. My wife was just to tiny of a woman to handle that monster and it wasn't even bone hard yet.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.