Kelly's Transformation - Cover

Kelly's Transformation

by mark_la688

Copyright© 2000 by mark_la688

Erotica Sex Story: She runs away from home and joins a company that turns her into a sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Transformation   .

Kelly just graduated form high school from Mt. Pleasant, Mi and moved to LA. She could not wait to leave the small town and live in the sun of the west coast.

Kelly did not get along with her mom and dad so it was not hard for her to leave them behind. They where very strict and protective of her to the point that they drove her away. Her dad would not let her date all the way through school. Kelly was a good looking young woman at age 18. Blond hair, blue eyes, 5 feet even, 100 pounds. She had a quite little up turned nose and perfect teeth after 5 years of braces. She was not large on top - just a B cup.

In school she took all of the average classes and graduated with a 3.5 GPA. When she arrived in LA via a one way airline ticket she had $5,000.00 and two suitcases.

She quickly got a motel room at a motel 6. Kelly wanted to find a job before she got a regular place to live. Kelly was looking for a secretary or entry level job at some type of law firm, advertising, or other large corperations. She felt that the bigger companies took better care of their employees.

The first two days Kelly did not have much luck. On day three she responded to an add for a secretary. The address was in a large office building downtown.

When she arrived she saw that it was a computer research company. The name on the door was 21st Century Computer Concepts. When she entered the lobby she went to the desk and inquired about the add. A very good looking woman about 25 was at the desk. She looked like the classic "valley girl" including the accent. "Like, that's great. Like I'll buzz you through. Ok?" as she tossed her head back and forth. Kelly went through and was met by a man in his 30's.

"Hello my name is Mike, I'll be interviewing you. What is you name?"

"Kelly Martin."

"Hi Kelly, follow me."

Kelly follows Mike to a small room with a desk and two chairs.

"Have a seat Kelly."

"Thanks"

"The job we have is for a general secretary with a starting salary of 30K. If you think you would be interested I have an application her for you."

"Yes, that sounds great. Thanks"

"Ok, I'll leave you here alone to fill it out., just push the buzzer when you are done."

"Ok, thanks."

Kelly starts the form. It has the normal questions. But the last page has some questions that she has never seen on an application.

"Any family in California?"

"Please describe your family relations ships and that of your closest relatives."

"If you are not married, are you currently seeing any one?"

"If yes please describe the nature of you relationship."

Kelly hesitated at these questions but decided to answer them. She then pushed the button and Mike came in.

"I bet you where wondering about those last questions."

"Yes, I was."

"Well, we do a lot of classified work here and we wand to make sure that you wont be able to compromise yourself."

"Oh, Ok."

"Well if you give me a few minutes I will be right back." Mike takes the form and leaves. After 10 minutes Mike returns and offers Kelly the job. Which she takes right away.

After the first week of work Kelly finds she is basically a mail girl and paper runner. She has found herself a small apartment about 1/2 hour out of work.

She dresses conservatively in pant suits that she had bought before she left Michigan.

Every morning Kelly logs onto her computer for the daily email and company updates. 3 weeks after she started she started on a Monday, Kelly logs on and looks at her email. As she reads the mail the lines blur to her gaze. An hour later the screen blanks out and Kelly comes back to life.

Wow that was wired. She tells her self. Kelly goes about her day as usual. Half way through the morning Kelly's feet start to hurt. She realizes that she keeps standing on her toes. This makes them feel better.

At lunch Kelly decides to go the shoe store down the street and see if she can find some more comfortable shoes. Kelly finds all the low heal shoes uncomfortable.

This is weird for Kelly. Usually she likes short heals and only wears elevated shoes when dressing up for a special occasion. Kelly then tries on a pair with 1 inch heals, this better but her feet still hurt. She then tries on a pair of 2 inch heals. Better, but the pain is still there. Kelly finally settles on a pair of 4 inch spikes.

Kelly walks back to work on her new heals and finds that her ass is swaying back and forth. She starts to become aroused by this and can feel her sex start to become warm. By the time she gets to work Kelly is really hot.

Half way though the afternoon Kelly's legs start to itch. She goes the bathroom and lifts her pant legs to scratch her legs and the itch is gone. "Hm" Kelly says to herself, then puts her pant legs down. The itch starts again. She goes through this 5 times. "I guess I will have to live with it. I can't change here" she tells herself.

As the day goes on the itching starts to really get bad. She can't wait to get home and change. She must be having a reaction to the pants or the soap or fabric softener.

Kelly gets home and immediately takes off her shoes to take her pants off and her feet start to hurt. So she stands on her toes as she takes off the pants.

Kelly puts on a pair of jeans and to her surprise her legs itch again. As soon as she takes them off her legs feel fine. Concerned Kelly tries on the pants that she wore the day before and the same thing happens.

Kelly then tries on a skirt that comes down to mid calf. She finds that she does not itch bellow the hem line. So she puts on one of her short skirts that is just above the knee. Again the itching is only where the skirt is covering her legs Kelly is getting scared now.

Kelly looks in the mirror and finds that she is standing on her toes with her skirt in her hands holding the hem just below her crotch, with no itching.

Kelly takes off the skirt and puts on her short short skirt that she used to wear during her workouts. She put on her new heals and looks in the mirror and found herself feeling fine. This is weird she tells her self. She starts to think about calling a dermatologist about her itching.

As she is looking in the mirror her computer says "You've got mail". Kelly walks over and looks at the screen. Again the lines blur and she comes back around this time 4 hours later.

This time Kelly has changed. She no longer is concerned about the skirt and shoes.

Kelly has an impulse to go shopping. She decides to take a shower and change first. After she dries off Kelly puts on one of her bra's and finds it is very uncomfortable.

Thinking nothing of it Kelly takes it off and puts on a thin white shirt, pair of white panties, her white short workout mini skirt and her high heels. She looks in the mirror "Now that is what a Slut is supposed to look like" "Why did I say that" Kelly says to her self as she grabs her company charge card and puts it in her panties and walks out the door.

Kelly comes home with a whole new wardrobe.

Kelly goes to bed and finds that her feet hurt. "Oh, I forgot". Kelly puts on her heals and then goes back to bed.

Kelly shows up at work in the morning wearing a sheer black blouse that you can see her nipples through. A black mini with black thongs, sheer black fishnet stockings with seams in the back held up with a black garter belt, and 5 inch spike heals. Kelly had a 2 inch piece of exposed skin showing between her skirt and the tops of her stockings.

As soon as she gets to work she goes into the bathroom and looks in the full length mirror. Kelly is horrified at the sight. "I can't work looking like this. I look like a Slut." As she stands there she starts become aroused. As if they have a mind of their own, her right hand goes to her left nipple through the thin, see through material and starts to pinch and twist it. She lets out a slight moan. Then her left hand starts to finger her pussy. As if on cue, her legs spread 2 feet apart. After a couple of minutes she brings herself to orgasm.

Keeping her hands where they were. She says out loud "I'm such a good looking slut." Turns around and walks out of the bathroom no longer concerned about her change.

Kelly's personality has not changed other than the total acceptance and desire to dress the way she has and the fact that she is always horny.

From the time she left the bathroom, if she has an empty hand she is fingering herself to the point of orgasm. If both hands are free, one hand is in her pussy and the other is pinching and pulling her nipples. If she is carrying a piece of paper, she will put it in her mouth so that both of her hands will be free to play with herself.

All of Kelly's co-workers act as if this is normal. Kelly can be standing in the hall with her feet 2 feet apart and hand in her pussy the other pulling on her nipple and be talking about the weather as if this was perfectly normal.

Even though Kelly was keeping herself in a constant state of arousal she had no desire for sex with anyone else, just herself.

When Kelly would not be at work or at home, she would not play with herself. Although she would dress very sexy. If anyone would come on to her she would politely turn them down.

Her dress remained the same exact type, just different colors.

Day by day Kelly started to think of herself as a slut. Because only a slut would constantly have sex on her mind. Constantly her decisions started to be based on questions like, Is this what a slut would do? or is the what a slut should look like?

As the week went on Kelly could not get sex off of her mind. At the same time she started to become less able to make herself orgasm. By Thursday night she could not orgasm at all.

On Friday Kelly came to work dressed in a teal colored outfit like the black one she wore on Tuesday. Kelly went to the computer and signed in as usual and again was absorbed in to the computer. This time Kelly did not come out of it till noon.

Kelly's boss came to Kelly' desk "Hey Slut, Aren't you supposed to be leaving for a weeks leave at noon."

"Oh, yes I was. I lost track of time." Kelly was not concerned about being called "Slut". To her it was as if someone called her "Kelly".

"Ok, see you a week from Monday Slut."

Kelly picks up a piece of paper from her desk that was not there when she came in and leaves work.

Kelly walks away from her desk with a hand in her pussy the piece of paper held in her mouth and the other hand pinching and pulling on her nipples

Kelly looked at the paper as she got in the taxi then told the driver to take her to the address on the paper. Kelly arrives and looks at the building, It has no windows and is painted all black with one door. Kelly gets out of the taxi and walks into the building with her hands in their normal location. Once in the building Kelly's eyes glaze over and she sits in the chair.

Ten minutes later a man in a lab coat comes and escorts the dazed Kelly in to a room with a metal recliner in the middle. The man tells Kelly to remove all of her clothes which she does right away, even the shoes.

Kelly stands in the middle of the room naked with her eyes glazed over.

The man leads Kelly to the chair and sits her down.

He starts an IV in her arm and then sets to work.

First he places some electrodes on Kelly's temples with wires running to a computer. He selects a program called "ID:1" and starts it. Kelly jerks and then relaxes into the chair. Without Kelly being able to do a thing about it the program starts to rewrite Kelly's mind.

Next the man flips on a switch on the chair and two dildos rise from the seat of the chair and slowly enter Kelly's pussy and ass. Unrealized to any one other than Kelly - she was still a virgin. As the dildo in her pussy reached her hymen it ripped through caused Kelly to scream in pleasure.

Over the next seven days:

The man inserted into each nipple a needle, deep into each breast, that injected a drug that caused her B cup breasts to grow to 44 DD's in just 24 hours.

The drug also changed the structure of each breast so that they where firm and would never sag.

Kelly's nipples also where injected with a drug that caused them to grow to an inch long and a half an inch around. Each nipple had a permanent 2 inch nipple ring inserted

Kelly's breast would also always produce milk on demand. A special drug was injected into each breasts milk glands that would alter her milk forever. The right breast would produce normal milk while the left one would produce a chocolate colored and flavored milk.

Next Kelly was given a bath in a chemical up to her neck that killed all of her hair follicles.

Kelly's two last / lower ribs on each side was injected with a chemical that caused them to be absorbed into the body. Next, a band was inserted into her waist that went around her abdominal muscles. This band continued to slowly contract causing her waist to shrink to 16 inches. The end result was a waist that looked like it had a corset on.

Kelly's eye lids both upper and lower where injected with a chemical that caused them to shrink a little. This caused Kelly to get BIG DOLL looking eyes. Special eye drops were put into each eye. These drops caused the colored parts of her eyes to change to a deep black. This made her eyes look like big black holes

Kelly's lips where injected with so much collagen that her lips formed a large "O".

Her tongue was grafted and reshaped from its original end to taper down to a point with an extra 4 inches in length. The very tip had a fork like that on a snake.

Kelly's clit was enlarged to be 2 inches long and was pierced with a gold ring with a large solid silver bell on it.

The Dildo in her pussy and ass also stretched them to allow them to take the largest cocks around. Then electrical impulses were passed through them. This strengthened up her internal muscles to allow her ass and pussy to constrict to the size and tightness of a virgin's.

The electrical impulses also caused Kelly to always be wet. In fact if Kelly would stand in one place for more that 15 minutes, she would start to form a pool of cum on the floor.

Her calf's were injected with a chemical that constricted the muscle causing her feet to never be able to stand flat again with out causing great pain.

Kelly's hair was stimulated to grow from her page boy short hair, to the crack of her ass. Her hair also thickened as it grew and took on a natural fluffy style.

On the top of each breast was tattooed in big bold red print "TITS". On her right ass cheek in half inch letters was tattooed "Property of 21st Century Computer Concepts".

While all the physical changes where being made Kelly's mind was also being changed.

Kelly was still Kelly. Here same morals and beliefs were in place. They where just made to be only known to Kelly. For her new "programming" would always be what controlled her. This would cause Kelly to always know what she was doing was not of her own accord.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.