Buffy's Plane Ride - Cover

Buffy's Plane Ride

by Yenoc

Copyright© 2000 by Yenoc

Erotica Sex Story: Sarah Michelle Gellar meets Sloan on a plane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Celebrity   Oral Sex   .

Sarah Michelle Gellar was sitting in the first class section of the airplane, reading a romance novel to pass the time. The star of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" had just finished shooting her lastest film, "Cruel Inentions", and she was headed back to Los Angeles to resume shooting her t.v. show.

The young actress was making films as well as doing her show. She was trying to find the movie that would be her big break and launch her movie career. Having her own television show was nice, but she wanted to be a film star.

The celebrity started to feel uneasy all of a sudden. She felt like she was being watched. There were not too many people in the first class section and Sarah had gotten a seat to herself.

She casually looked around the cabin and peered toward the back. That's when she saw the man staring at her. His gaze was intense and she felt drawn to his eyes. He was a handsome man, though her was older than she was.

He had short black hair and chiselled features. He was a large, muscular man and Sarah felt oddly attracted to him. He had the most amazing grey eyes that seemed to stare right into her soul.

She shook her head to clear out the cobwebs and turned back to resume reading her book. Behind her, the man contiuned to watch her closely.

His name was Sloane and he was a mind controller. He posessed a ring called the Eye of Mephisto and it gave him the power to control minds and turn people onto his slaves.

Sloane was a bigwig in Hollywood and owned his own production company. He had an excellent track record and had produced several blockbuster films. His movies all made big money and the people who starred in them became huge stars in Hollywood.

Sloane used his production company to attract female celebrities and draw them into his grasp. Any actress was more than eager to get a meeting with him to get a role in one of his films.

Once he had the actresses in his office, Sloane used the ring and took over their minds. He entrapped the stars and turned them into his sex slaves. who would obey him without question. Sloane had dozens of actresses under his control.

And now he had his sights set on Sarah Michelle Gellar. He had recognized the Buffy star the instant she had stepped onto the plane. He had left her alone until the plane had taken off. Then he had started to work his influence over her mind.

He slowly and expertly manipulted her thoughts and altered her mind to suit his needs. She would soon be attracted to him and sexually aroused by his presence.


Sloane got out of his seat and approached Sarah. As he walked up the aisle, he sent out a mental field that encompassed the entire plane. He fixed things so that all the people on the plane would ignore them and not see anything they did.

Sarah was nervous when she saw him standing next to her. He asked if he could sit down and Sarah smiled at him and invited him to sit next to her.

Sloane sat down and introduced himself. Sarah was surprised when she found out who he was. His name was well known all over Hollywood and all his film projects had the gold touch. Now Sarah was very glad he was there.

If anyone could get her a hit movie, he could. They talked for a while and got aquainted. Then Sloane mentioned that he was looking for the lead in his next movie and Sarah was ecstatic when he said he wanted her to audition for the part.

Sarah was extremely happy that she had met him. And she knew he was attracted to her. The actress felt her own arousal emerge as they got closer and the talk became more intimate. They talked about getting together and going to dinner. She was more than willing to go out with Sloane and agreed readily.

After an hour of talking, Sloane excused himself and went back to his seat. Sarah could not get him out of her mind and she was getting hotter for him by the second. Her pussy was wet and her nipples were erect beneath her top.

She kept sneaking glances back at him and she could feel his gaze on her back several times. Her excitement became too much and Sarah found herself wanting to fuck Sloane right there on the plane.


Sarah turned around and, sure enough, there he was at the end of the aisle, casually watching her. Sloane's face broke into a smile and Sarah felt her pussy tingle with arousal. She threw caution to the wind and decided to go for it.

She quickly turned her head back and blushed. She knew there had been more than politeness in his smile. Perhaps there was something subconscious in her choice of that moment to go to the restroom.

Sarah, at least, wasn't consciously thinking that Sloane was going to follow her. The actress had no clue that is was Sloane's handiwor that made her want to pursue this route. He was inside her mind and had her in his grasp.

She put down her romance novel, stood up, and started down the aisle of the plane. Once she was in motion, she knew that he was behind her, catching up. She could hear the click of his heels on the deck behind her. He was just matching her pace as she neared the end of the aisle.

At this point, Sarah didn't know what to do. She had never been in a situation like this before. Her mind was aswirl with the possibilities. Sarah wrestled with her conflicting feelings. part of her was weary of the man and part of her wanted him to follow her into the restroom and fuck her brains out.

Her pussy was wet and her clit was buzzing by the time she reached the door of the bathroom. The restroom was unoccupied and so Sarah went inside and locked the door behind her.

Then Sarah did something completely inexplicable, she reached out and unlocked the restroom door! Just one qucik flick of her fingertip, and that changed the whole ballgame.

The door swung partly open and Sloane stepped inside, close to her, pressing against her, intoxicating her with the smell of his cologne.

It happened so fast that the actress had no time to think! Suddenly his arms were around her and his mouth was pressed to hers, his tongue drove inward and fucked her mouth!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.