Polaroid - Cover

Polaroid

by Becky

Copyright© 2000 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: Having a chance with school's most popular girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Karen Whitley is the prettiest girl in the entire school. She is also the most popular, on the Cheerleaders squad and dates only the captain of the Baseball and Football teams. Every boy in school drools as she walks by. Karen will be 18 years old in a few days but her body has been well developed for the last several years. Actually she has been ahead of the other girls in many ways. A few years ago when most of the girls were wearing training bras and girlish under shirts, Karen was already filling out sweaters and blouses that seemed ready to explode at any moment. I never missed a chance to see her walk down the hallway. Every single boy in the school went to every sports event just to watch the Cheerleaders. Actually we were there to watch Karen Whitley's tits bounce and sway under her sports sweater like two loose basketballs. Whenever Karen did a back flip, everyone including the guys on the opposing team held their breath.

Naturally there was an unwritten law in school that under no circumstances would anybody accidentally rub or bump up against her in the hallway. Last year a kid named George stumbled against her and as the two of them fell to the floor his hand "accidentally" touched her thigh. George bragged to the entire school that he actually had his hand on Karen Whitley's leg, above her knee. My blood pressure went sky high just thinking about it. I can tell you, about 250 high school boys wish it had been their hand. That night I had one of thousands of "wet" dreams thinking about Karen Whitley and touching her thigh. I'll bet their was tons of male sperm wasted that night. The next day we were all brought back to reality when George showed up at school with two black eyes.

Karen Whitley was a walking dream. She always wore clothes that showed off her curves. Skirts and dresses one size to small and a hint of perfume as she glided past. Once in English class, she was wearing a short light blue skirt with a tight fuzzy pink sweater. I was sitting behind her. I would dream about the impression her bra straps made on her back. Always wondering what the front of her bra looked like and what treasures they hid. What did Karen's boobs looked like? What about her nipples? Hell, for that matter, what did any girls boobs or nipples look like. Even though I was 17 years old, I new nothing about female anatomy. Being the class nerd meant I hadn't been on a date or even seen a Playboy magazine. As I stared at her back I slowly began to realize something was different. I could feel myself getting hot and my face breaking out in a sweat. Today there was no bra strap impressions under her sweater. Karen Whitley wasn't wearing a bra! The next 25 minutes was pure hell as I prayed the teacher didn't call on me to answer a question. My dick had turned into a bar of solid steel and nothing would make it go down. To stand up now would be the humiliation of the year. The rest of the day I tried to follow her every where just to see her boobs bounce and jiggle. Nothing seemed different. Her breast must be so firm that they didn't even need a bra. Either that or she had one on and I couldn't tell. The end of the school day was my last chance. As Karen walked outside to get on her assigned bus, their was a chill in the air. She turned to talk with one of her friends.

That's when I saw them. Two large thumbnail impressions poking out from the front of her pink sweater. Karen Whitley did have nipples! They were huge! That night more of my jism went flying as I dreamed about Karen.

Shortly after that was the school's infamous gym incident. It was a cat fight between Karen Whitley and another popular girl named Becky Young. The entire boys and girls gym class witnessed it. The fight made Karen the undisputed top girl of the class. It seems Becky Young was dating the soccer team captain when Karen decided she wanted to start seeing him. Naturally the boy, Billy, loved having the schools prettiest girls fighting over him. The girls had been at each others throats for weeks and on that special day in the gym it all came to a sudden showdown. It started out as a shouting match when suddenly Becky pushed Karen. Next thing I knew the guys were encouraging them to fight. The girls grabbed each others hair and the fight was on. A couple of girls ran back into the girls locker room to get the gym teacher. In our school the girls wore a short green jumper with white blouse for gym class. Fists full a hair was flying everywhere. Karen grabbed Becky by the front of her jumper and tossed her to the floor, ripping the straps on the jumper. Becky got right back up and started to tear at Karen's jumper. The girls were tugging at each others clothes with all their might trying to toss each other on the floor. Becky got a hold on the front of Karen's blouse and with one giant tug pulled her blouse out from her waist band, popping every button off the front of her blouse. I almost creamed my gym shorts. For a split second I saw Karen Whitley's boobs encased her white bra. Karen went wild, tearing at Becky's blouse. In a flash she tore the front open. I strained to see every bit of the fight. A small white bra landed on the floor and with a loud scream Becky fled into the girls locker room holding the front of her blouse in place. The entire fight had taken less than a minute. Later in the locker room, Becky's bra was being passed around around with some talk about what her boobs looked like from some of the guys that got a chance to see. It took me weeks and a lot of pulling my pud, to get over the brief image I saw of Karen's large bra. Those brief incidents were the total of my education into the world of girls and sex.

Karen Whitley's 18th birthday was on Friday. She was having a party at home given by her parents. Later she would be at the local burger joint where all the kids went on Friday evenings. About 10:30 PM, Karen showed up with her current boyfriend Billy. I stayed away from her crowd because I knew what happened to nerds that bothered the school sport jocks. I hung out with my friends for the rest of the evening. Just before the place closed at mid-night, Billy came up to me and grabbed me by the neck. He told my friends to beat it and they were gone in a flash. Billy dragged me behind the burger joint to where his car was parked. Karen was in the front seat sound asleep. Beer cans were everywhere. Billy told me that Karen and him had a big fight, followed by Karen drinking to much and passing out. He picked me up, completely off the ground and told me I was going to drive Karen home in his car. He was going to stay and hang out with some of his friends. He picked me because I was the class nerd and he could trust me to get Karen home safe and sound.

He explained If I put one single scratch on his car, I was dead beyond description. Then Billy put his face next to mine and growled if I touched Karen he would tear off my balls and feed them to his dog. Then he left. I got into Billy's car and started the ignition. About 1/2 a mile down the road I realized that I didn't know exactly where Karen lived. I pulled onto the shoulder and parked. Karen looked beautiful. Long blonde hair flowing down onto her shoulders in large soft curls. She was still wearing her yellow and white party dress from earlier. The dress zipped up the back and exposed her shoulders. The front was an oval design that showed the top of her boobs. There was a green sash around her small waist. The skirt flowed down to her knees. Her perfect legs shined in the dim light of the cars dash. I realized she was wearing stockings. I talked with her for awhile getting louder and louder. She didn't make any move. It took me almost five minutes to put my hand on her left shoulder and give her a gentle shake. Still nothing. That was followed by another shake. Then I felt hot all over. I started to get a little dizzy. After checking the road to make sure nobody was coming, I put my finger on her bright red lips. Still no movement. I was sitting there watching her chest rise and fall with her breathing. Meanwhile my dick was stone hard. I picked up her left hand, held it high and let her arm drop into her lap. Nothing. Then I studied her left hand. It was so small and delicate. She had beautiful red nails. Ever so slowly I brought her hand over to my lap and gently eased it down onto my pants. Her hand was inches from the bulge in my pants. Just then the proverbial light bulb clicked on in my head. I headed home quickly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.