High School Sex Slaves - Cover

High School Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2000 by JS3729

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Our hero can have influence over the minds of people around him, and he takes advantage of it in High school.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Friday was finally here, and all three of us went up together. Jeannie and Yvonne were members of the bridal party so they had to go, and I realized that I may actually need them. Sharon had given me an envelope to give to Angie, and she told me NOT to open it, it was for Angie alone. I had it with me sealed.

We met Brad and Naty at the visitors area, but Angie was not there. At my questioning look, Brad said that she wanted to talk to me alone before seeing anyone else. He motioned to his dorm room and the others left for the church for the wedding rehearsals. It was time!

As I entered the dorm room, I could smell Angie's perfume. She always used the same scent because I had bought it for her on our second date. I didn't see her, so I just followed the scent. She was on Brad's bed, and she was crying. I just stared for a minute, looking at her for the first time in over a year. Then I went over to her and kissed her deeply. Her eyes flew open and she kissed me back just as hard.

"Oscar, God it's good to see you. I've been looking forward to this since Brad's call. He said that you've missed me as much as I missed you. Is that true?"

"Angie, does this answer your question?" I swept her off the bed and hugged her as tight as I could kissing her as deeply as I could. I nuzzled her neck and I said what I should have said to her a year ago. "Angie, I love you. I always have loved you and I want us to become one. Will you marry me?"

She fought out of my arms and sat back down on the bed. She started crying again and my whole world came crashing down. She didn't want to marry me!!!

She looked up at me and tried to smile, but the tears took over again. It was a full five minutes before she could speak.

"Oscar, I love you. I always have. But we can't marry until I tell you what I have to tell you, and then if you still want me, I'll marry you." She got up off the bed and went into the next room. What was going on?

She came out carrying a baby in her arms. My eyes got as wide as saucers and my mouth wouldn't work. Of all the surprises I could have imagined, this one never occurred to me. Was this my child? How? We always used condoms for this very reason. I wanted children with Angie, sure. But I wanted them after we were married. I was in shock.

Angie saw my look and sadness came over her face and she started to cry again. She carried the child back into the other room and shut the door. I ran to the door and she was leaving.

"Angie, please come back, please?" I ran to her and grabbed her arm. The look of pain on her face started me crying now. I just stood there and blubbered. My heart was breaking again, and she turned to leave again. This time I didn't hesitate. I took both of her arms in mine and turned her around. I took the child from her and smiled down at it. It looked up at me and smiled back. I was in love. Angie was watching me and she looked doubtful. I looked up at her and kissed her again and then I kissed the child. I had a family it seemed and I was on cloud nine. Angie finally realized how I felt and she said "Say hello to your son, Ray." Ray, my father's name. Thank you, Angie.

"Hello, little one. How is Daddy's boy feeling?" Ray looked up at me and gurgled happily. Angie came over and hugged me and we kissed again.

We put Ray back in his crib and I motioned Angie over to the chairs in the dining area. She smiled up at me and said "I'll marry you now, if you still want me to."

My answer was to kiss her again and smile at her. "Angie, I don't mean to sound crass or something, but how? We always used condoms, didn't we?"

"Blame it on me. The last night we spent together, I wanted you one more time, but we were out of condoms. I tried to satisfy myself with a blowjob, but my pussy wanted you in me. So while you were sleeping, I sucked you to hardness and rode your dick as gently and quietly as I could until you came in me. It was the best feeling ever. Your cock touched nerves I never knew I had in there and I just sat on you for several minutes letting your come soak in. Two months later I found out I was pregnant. I also knew that deep down I wanted to have your child and now I was going to. When you never wrote me back, I tried to forget you, but the child growing in me wouldn't let me. Remember in the letter that I said I had tried going out with other men and even having sex? I was lying. I never went out, just went home and let school consume me. When I gave birth to a boy, I knew I would call him Ray after your Dad. You loved him so much, and I hoped to give him back to you again in some way."

My opinion of this wonderful creature just soared up another level. "Angie, could you find a babysitter tonight? I would like to start on Ray's sister or brother. And there will be NO condoms used from now on until we decide differently. I want a large family, and there's no time like the present."

Angie's face got that look of lust and hunger that I had missed seeing so much. I wondered how long we'd have to wait, but Brad and the girls came in about ten minutes later. When my sisters saw Ray, I knew we had no worries about babysitters. You couldn't have pried my sisters away from him with a crowbar. Naty picked that moment to share her news with us.

"Brad, looks like Ray is going to have a cousin soon." The look on Brad's face mirrored mine earlier and then his smile became just as wide. He wanted to take us all (including Ray) out for dinner, but Angie and I begged off. Jeannie had a knowing look on her face and she shooed them out. As she was leaving she said, I always knew you two were right for each other. Now prove me right. We waved and raced each other to the bedroom.

As we were pulling our clothes off, I was suddenly reminded that Angie had not been with anyone but me (and Brad) in her life, and I was the Casanova of my high school. If there was such a thing as being unfair with ones loved one, I was sure doing it. Before we started I needed to clear the air. I needed to know why, and most of all I needed to know how she really felt. Not the sexual part, that being good was a given, but the connection part. I still didn't understand how we had connected so well and so quickly.

"Angie, honey, we need to talk. Something has been bothering me since our first night and before we consummate this upcoming marriage, we need to clear the air. What you tell me won't make any difference in how I feel, but I'd like to know. Why did you not do anything after you moved? You should have thought you'd never see me again, and I know you like sex too well to remain celibate. Also, I've never understood how we connected like we did as quickly as we did. Especially when your attitude before was so anti-sex. It's never made sense to me."

She looked at me with a look I couldn't ever remember seeing on her. Then it dawned on me... she was looking at me with relief. She wanted to tell me, too.

"Sweetheart, when I was growing up I knew I was different. I didn't know how, but I was different. I began having these (she held up her naked boobs and a little milk dripped from the nipples - my cock jumped at that and she smiled sexily) grow when I was nine. By the time I was thirteen I was fending off advances left and right from both sexes. Even Brad wanted me, I knew. The only people who never seemed to look at me with the idea of getting into my pussy were you and Jeannie. Jeannie, I knew didn't like girls and was screwing anything with a dick, but you were an enigma. I began studying you (this was news to me - I thought Angie didn't know me from any other boy), and I realized that you were different too. You were a nerd (I winced, but it was true, she laughed when I winced) but not any more, of course. You liked girls, who just ignored you as though you were a dirt speck. I began to see a soul mate on the other end of the spectrum. I began to ask Jeannie more and more about you, but I didn't want her to know I was interested in you, so I made up all that garbage about hating the idea of sex, and wanting to die a virgin. On the contrary, I must have burned out two dildos in a year's time masturbating, and most of those thoughts centered around you." With this she reached over and began stroking my dick, and I started sucking her left nipple. Her milk started to flow and it was the tastiest milk I had ever drank. She saw my look of pleasure and she cooed "That's it my big baby, drink mama's milk, suck it all up." and she kissed me on my forehead. She then continued with her story and let me drink.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.