High School Sex Slaves - Cover

High School Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2000 by JS3729

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our hero can have influence over the minds of people around him, and he takes advantage of it in High school.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Sharon and I became quite the item for the rest of my senior year. But I never had the connection I had with Angie. Sharon had a great body and an insatiable appetite for sex, but she was not a great person out of bed. She was shallow and most of our time together was spent in bed or figuring out where our next fuck session would be. With Angie, we enjoyed doing things together as people - going to shows, attending concerts, and just cuddling and sharing our lives without having to have sex to complete an evening. I never really realized how much I missed that aspect of a relationship until I no longer had it.

What finally made my mind up to go find Angie and marry her before it was too late was a letter that Brad forwarded to me from Angie. She had written me on a somewhat regular basis since she left, but she finally stopped because I never answered her back, or even tried to call her even though she had given me her number (which I promptly lost).

I was the world's biggest fool, and I didn't want to lose the only meaningful relationship I had ever had. Brad left a message on the machine one night and told me that he had forwarded a letter Angie wrote him about me. He said I needed to read it.

I waited until the house was empty (no sense anyone seeing me cry like a baby when I found out Angie was married or engaged or something) and I opened the letter. She had told Brad the latest news about where they were living, asked about Janie and how the rest of my family was doing, and then she said to give the rest of this letter to me without opening it. It was just for me. There was a sealed envelope with "My love" written on it. I began to tear up. This had to be a "Dear Oscar" letter, and I didn't want to read it, but I knew I had to.

Oscar:

I miss you so much. I realize it's been over a year since we last saw each other and you probably have forgotten me by now (no I haven't). I will never forget you, somehow I can't (my God, I must have left the trigger in!). You don't know how many times I've wanted to just leave my folks and come back to you, but you've never given me a sign that you want me back.

I've tried to date here where we are living now, and I've even tried to have sex with a few of the nice guys, but I can't go through with it. I see your face and I start to cry. Damn, I wish my dad had never got that promotion. We could be planning our college futures now, if not our wedding. Sorry, I didn't mean to presume marriage, but I can't stand the thought of us not being together.

I've told Brad to give you this letter without opening it or reading it. I'm coming to visit him and Naty at the college next Friday. If you still have feelings for me like I have for you, please meet me there. We have unfinished business, and I have a surprise for you. I don't know if you're going to like the surprise, but you have to know.

If you don't come, I'll know it's over and I'll try to get on with my life. The not knowing is the worst. God, how I wished you would have written me back, but I guess you haven't had the time or the desire.

Until next Friday (I hope),

Angie

I read and reread that letter four or five times, and I got sadder and sadder each time. I wanted to meet Angie, but I had no idea how to get to the college. I checked the envelope the letter came in, but there was no return address. I had long since erased my answering machine messages. I thought about Yvonne or Steve, but they were in college on the other coast and I had no way of contacting them either. Sharon didn't know Brad, and I was certain my folks or Jeannie had no idea either. Besides, Jeannie was off on a trip with the folks until the weekend herself, and no help either. Brad and I rarely talked anymore - he was busy with classes (and Naty) and I was busy screwing every girl that would screw me along with a more regular session with Sharon. I only knew one person who might know how to get ahold of Brad, but I hated asking her. Janie was the only connection I had to him anymore, and she still hated me. The last person I wanted to ask for a favor was her, but she was my only shot.

I called Janie on the phone and her first response was that she had two bimbos lined up for me Friday, and hoped that was enough. She started to hang up, and I yelled one phrase "Please Janie, you have to help me!!!" Dead silence. I thought she was going to hang up on me, but I finally heard laughter, loud uncontrollable laughter.

"You actually need help from ME??? And you expect me to do it? Why don't you just force me to, like you force me to take that disgusting cock of yours into my pussy? You're good at forcing people, aren't you? What the hell do you want?"

I deserved all that, and I wasn't angry, I was desperate. "Janie, if you help me this one time, I'll forget I even know you. I'll remove my power from you and you can screw all the girls you want and not have to send them to me anymore. (If I got Angie back, I wouldn't want any other girls anyway) I'll even send you some of the girls I've screwed that like women to you. Will you help me?"

"If you do all that, and one other thing - you get Angie to fuck me on a regular basis and become my girlfriend. Then I tell you. Otherwise, go fuck yourself!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.