High School Sex Slaves - Cover

High School Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2000 by JS3729

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Our hero can have influence over the minds of people around him, and he takes advantage of it in High school.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

The next few weeks were a smorgasbord of sex, with both willing and unwilling girls. Janie sent over girls on a regular basis, and I found a couple of them actually enjoyed fucking me. Brad was even luckier. A girl named Natalie, who was one of Janie's regulars, fell for Brad on first sight. Brad fell for her too, and they are still together. She even joined in on our fun times with Janie, because Janie had dumped her for another girl before sending her to us. Believe it or not, Brad was the first guy she had ever screwed, and she went nuts during the fucking. She was so loud, I expected all the glass in the house to break. Angie, Brad, Naty, and I made several double dates and became good friends. Out of respect and friendship for Brad, I never fucked Naty, even though she wanted me to. Brad kept away from his sister too, for the same reason. Jeannie and I rarely, if ever screwed anymore, but she still kept finding girls for me.

I probably would have married Angie when we finished high school because I was in love with her, and she loved me. It was not to be, however. In our senior year, her father got a job promotion and he moved the whole family to the East coast. Brad was in college as was Naty, so they remained together, but I was devastated. Angie and I fucked every night we could until she had to leave, and I was alone again. I had sex on a regular basis, but I missed Angie something fierce. It just wasn't the same without the caring and love we had together.

By this time my older sister was in college also, and she had a steady boyfriend for the first time. His name was Steve, and I liked him a lot. He also had a younger sister, Sharon, who was the answer to a wet dream. She was the same age as I, but she went to the same school as Janie. I first met her when Steve brought her over for a blind date with me. (I wonder if Janie had anything to do with that.) Sharon looked enough like Angie to make me miss her all over again. Sharon saw my reaction and was mystified. Steve knew, however, and he told her. Sharon immediately came over to me and hugged me saying she knew what it was like.

"What do you mean, Sharon? You had someone leave you to?"

She looked at me and sighed. "In my sophomore year, I fell for a guy I met in summer camp. He told me he liked me, too, and we were inseparable for that whole summer. He lived in another town, but we wrote each other constantly. He had made plans to meet me during the summer, but I never heard from him. Steve later found out that he had been arrested for drugs. I would never had known, but when I found that he was a druggie, that made me lose whatever feelings I may have had for him. Now that you've heard my sob story, what's yours?"

I told her about Angie and Janie. Her eyes lit up when I mentioned Janie. She had a look of hate on her face.

"Janie and I go way back. She's been after me all through high school. She just won't take no for an answer. (I agreed with that!) I have no desire for women, and I sure wouldn't want to be with that bitch. I can't believe you know her, she hates all men."

I told her what happened with Angie, Brad and me when she tied them up. (I could always make her forget if she reacted wrong, but I wanted to see how she'd react. I was glad I did.)

Sharon gave me a wicked smile and asked if she could be present the next time I fucked Janie. She wanted to tape it to show some of her friends who were just as pissed with Janie as she was. I agreed and Steve said he'd run the camera for us. Steve and Yvonne left for a date, and I took Sharon out on ours.

By the end of date, I found that I was beginning to like Sharon. She had the same outlook I had on life, and she was not afraid to show her emotions. When I went to take her home, she asked me in. I was a little afraid, because I didn't want to move too fast, but Sharon had other ideas.

"Come on, nobody's home but us, and I want to see if your sister has been telling the truth. (Huh, how did she know - she went to a different school!) Oh, come on now, news like that travels fast. You're coveted by a lot of girls in my school, and what you told me earlier about Janie just makes me all that more horny for you. Now, no more talking, let's screw." She tossed me a pack of condoms and started to undress. Sharon had a good body, not as voluptuous as Angie, but still nice to look at. Her breasts were a nice filling hand full with large pouty nipples that begged to be sucked. Her belly was flat and her pubic hair was thick and matty. Her legs were long and looked real good on her small frame. I compared her more to Janie than Angie or Jeannie, but Janie had a ways to go in desirability.

I figured I had to give her my best, or I would look foolish to a whole school. I didn't want my hard-earned reputation to suffer, so I tried my best.

First, I ignored my own hard dick, and began kissing her. She was impatient, wanting me to stick it to her, but I told her to enjoy this. She wanted to see what I could do, didn't she? She nodded and quit complaining. By the time I was finished with those succulent breasts, she'd come a couple of times. Not hard, but a come nevertheless.

Finally, I reached her cunt. Sharon was blonde both on top and bottom, and I just drooled at the luscious sight before me. She was very wet, and I licked up all the juice I could find. She just moaned and pushed my head in further. I did this for many minutes, and she just kept moaning and making sounds of contentment. I flicked her rather large clit a couple times, and she shuddered and moaned even louder.

I got off her and prepared to sink my rod into her sloppy, wet cunt. She looked at me with a look of both lust and impatience. I sank into her, and was she tight! I don't know how many times she'd fucked before, but it couldn't have been very many as she was as tight as Angie was the first time. (Come to think of it, Angie was still almost that tight the last time we made love, too.) With her tight cunt massaging my slick dick, I was having trouble making this fuck last long enough to bring her off. And I knew I wanted her to come first before me to show her that I really could please a woman. She milked my dick for all she was worth, but finally I saw the signs of her impending orgasm. I think it may have been a contest to see who could hold out the longest. She lost, but just barely. As soon as her body started shaking and she was babbling out her pleasure, I came in explosive force. I had been screwing on a somewhat regular basis since Angie left, but I never had a very good cum with any of them. With Sharon, it was like she was draining every drop of cum I had in my body and was looking for more. After a while, it began to hurt, because her snatch muscles were as strong as any I've ever felt. I finally had to pull out before my dick started spouting blood instead of cum. I collapsed on Sharon and rolled off to the side, exhausted.

I finally got my breath bad and looked over at my date. She was laying there with a blissful smile from ear to ear, murmuring over and over again "It's true, It's true, oh God, It's true..." She finally came around and looked at me with wonderment.

"How did you ever learn that? I've never, ever come first. I pride myself in my ability to get the guy off first. That way if I don't come, at least he will. But I can't believe the feeling of coming first, and then seeing you shoot. Your sister is right. You deserve all of those accolades, and I'm proud that you fucked me. I wish we could do it again, sometime, but I guess you're too busy to fit me in again, huh? Do you think we could go out again, sometime?" She had a pleading look on her face. I knew she'd been the best fuck I'd had since Angie left (yes, even better than Jeannie), and I was not about to let her go anytime soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.