High School Sex Slaves - Cover

High School Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2000 by JS3729

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our hero can have influence over the minds of people around him, and he takes advantage of it in High school.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

My name is Oscar, and I am a college freshman. I controlled almost everyone in my high school and everyone in my family. How, you may ask? I don't really know. I discovered I had this power about a month into my freshman year of high school. This is my story.

I always hated my name. Oscar sounds like a geek name, and I guess if you could describe me back then, geek would have fit. I have two older sisters and live with my widowed mother. My Dad died of cancer when I was in sixth grade, and my mother mourned for years. She never dated, and she acted as though he was still alive. My sadness over my mother gave me my first inclination that I had some kind of power over people.

I finally got tired of hearing Mom whine about why Dad wasn't coming home anymore. I looked at her and thought "Accept the fact that Dad has died and move on, Mom." Immediately Mom looked at me and said "Oscar, I guess your the man of the family now that Dad is gone. Please don't let me down." I grinned at Mom. "Glad to see you've finally let Dad go. It was tearing us all up. Don't worry about me. I'll be here for you when you need me to be." She smiled and went off to the kitchen. I didn't think anything more about it until later when my sisters mentioned how good it was to see Mom back to her old self again. I thought about it, and I realized that something strange was going on. Mom was almost too cheerful. I went to sleep that night puzzled.

The next morning, my younger sister, Jeannie, was wearing a brief nightgown that did nothing to hide her body. She had done this before to tease me because she knew I didn't have any girlfriends and she liked to make me suffer. My older sister, Yvonne, was much nicer to me, but she was a senior and was already fielding several offers from colleges. I was getting tired of Jeannie advertising what I could never have and I thought to myself "I wish Jeannie would let me fuck her just once so I could see the rest of that body." There was no shame in that remark as she fucked nearly every guy she ever went out with, sometimes in full view of me. She loved to have me watch her have fun, while I had to go upstairs and jerk off. She even bought a case of condoms in case her date of the night forgot. Thank God Yvonne acted like a normal sister. She had her share of dates too, but the gossip was that she was still cherry and nobody ever got farther than heavy petting.

That night I got a shock. Jeannie came to my room about eleven o'clock stark naked! I looked up in shock, and a little fear. What was she planning?

"Hi little brother." she said in as sexy a tone as I've ever heard.

"Jeannie, what are you doing? I don't trust you. You have a whip or something you gonna use?"

"No silly, I'm going to fuck your brains out for you." She was smiling and pulling my shorts off.

I was in total shock at this. The last thing I ever expected was my tease of a sister to ever actually let me into her panties. Then it hit me. I had thought this at her earlier this morning and it was happening. I also remembered that I thought "just once", and I sure as hell didn't want this to happen just once. My older sister was one of the hottest sluts in the sophomore class, and I deserved my share of that hot pussy.

By now, we were both naked, and I expected her to scoff at my modest five inch prick, even though it was hard as a brickbat. She looked at it in something like awe and said it was just the right size for what she needed. She didn't waste anymore time, and started to suck it in her mouth. That girl sure knew how to give a blowjob. I was fighting like hell to keep from losing my load in her mouth instead of her pussy where I wanted it. Then it hit me. I had no condoms. I never saw the need for them as I never dreamed I'd actually ever get laid until I convinced some woman to actually want to marry me. Jeannie looked up and saw the stricken look on my face and smiled. She told me to wait a minute, and she left. Oh well, I can't complain about a blow job, even if I didn't get to fuck her. It was far more than I ever thought I'd get.

To my surprise, she was back a couple of minutes later with a small box. She threw the box at me and said "Here, you'll need some of these." They were a box of condoms. Great! She resumed sucking on my cock, but I lifted her off. She had a look of surprise on her face. "My turn to do you now, sis. I don't know what I'm doing, so help me if I screw up."

Jeannie was staring at me open-mouthed. "You, You mmmeann you'll go down on me? None of my dates will ever do that. They say its disgusting. They always want me to suck them, though." She was getting a little angry.

"I won't do it if you don't want me too. I just thought I'd return the favor."

Jeannie looked at me in confusion, then the light came on in her head. "No, I'm not angry with you, I'm angry with myself for letting myself be used that way. Go ahead and munch, I'll let you know if you make any mistakes: she said with a leer.

If she only realized she WAS being used... by me! Anyway, I proceeded to munch on my sister's somewhat hairy snatch. I was not really expecting to like it, but I felt I owed her for the great blowjob and I didn't want to come in her mouth, I wanted to flood her pussy with my sperm. As I got farther along, I found out that I liked it, I liked it a lot. I began to see why lesbians could be happy with not having a prick to use. By the time I had been at it for about ten minutes, Jeannie was panted, and flushed. She was smiling ear to ear, and coming in a constant stream. She was grabbing one of my pillows to scream into, but I could still understand her even through the thick foam rubber. I stopped finally because I had a face full of pussy cream and I was beginning to get real sticky. Jeannie came down off her last orgasm and looked at me with a look of love. I had never seen this look on my sister's face before, even after a good (she said) fucking session with her stud of the night.

She fought for her breath and managed to gasp "Oh boy, did you do that right. I've not come that hard for months. And I've never kept coming and coming like that. I was just going to make this a one-time thing because I finally took pity on you, but there''s no way I'm going to give that talented tongue up without a fight. Now put that condom on. Lets see if you are as good fucking as you are munching."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was afraid I was going to have to force her to come back to my bed at night, but it looked like my rug-munching skills were good enough. Well, if I could do so good with my tongue, maybe I could be even better with the hard meat I was now sprouting.

Putting a condom on is no fun if you have no idea at all what you are doing, and I sure as hell didn't. I looked at Jeannie and saw she was trying to stifle a laugh, not very successfully. Finally I got the rubber all the way on my dick, but Jeannie just pointed and said "Leave some hanging out the front so the cum will have a place to go." I blushed and cursed myself for not figuring that out myself. Soon I was ready for entry.

I pushed into Jeannie's steaming cunt with ease. This girl was not very tight as she had been fucking for almost two years almost every night, but her cavern to me still felt like heaven. I had always wanted to fuck my big sister, I figured no way was that going to happen unless I raped her. I still kind of thought I WAS raping her, but she soon corrected that assumption.

"Oh yeah, that's good little brother. You may not know what you're doing, but you're a natural. I don't know why I always teased you the way I did. I've always wanted to fuck you (Huh???), but for some reason I was scared. Well I got some bravery tonight, and am I ever glad I did. Keep going like that only harder. You know I can take it. OH YEAH, YEAH, THAT FEELS REAL GOOD. I'M COMING AGAIN... COMMING AGAIN... CCOOOMMMMINNNG AGAAIN!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.