M.C.TV - Dawson's Creek - Cover

M.C.TV - Dawson's Creek

by Yenoc

Copyright© 1999 by Yenoc

Erotica Sex Story: Trent is after the two female leads

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fan Fiction   .

Trent found Capeside High School and entered the building. He was in the WB show "Dawson's Creek". He was there for the two girls Joey Lindley and Jennifer Potter. He located the 15 year old girls and put his plan into motion. Trent was posing as a substitute teacher and he had both girls in his class.

He made both girls think they'd been in trouble and had detention. After school, they came to the classroom to serve their detention. They sat on opposite sides of the room and did their homework. There was no love loss between the teenage girls. They were each competing for the attention of Dawson Leery. Jen was the girlfriend and Joey was the best friend. She secretly loved Dawson.

Joey was the tough girl tomboy who didn't know how to act like a girl. She was lean and had boyish hips and a straight figure. She had medium sized breasts and hazel eyes. She had long brown hair that was tied behind her head in a ponytail.

She was cute but she always had a sour look on her face.

Jen was the sultry party girl from New York. She had blonde hair and a full round face. She had blue eyes and pouty lips. She had wide hips and a curvy, vivacious figure. Jen had large breasts and was a real beauty.

Trent concentrated and Jen looked up at him. She batted her eye lashes at him and pursed her pert lips. He had her full attention. Jen leaned back in her chair and sunk down. She wore a dress that opened in the front. She raised her skirt above her knees.

Trent zapped her mind and rewrote her thoughts. Her will was gone and she was his to command. Jen unsnapped her dress and revealed her bra clad breasts to him. Joey ignored them and kept reading her book. He had instructed her to ignore them.

The dress fell open and her lovely tits were exposed. Jen unclasped the bra front and the cups separated and fell to the sides. Now her large breasts were bared to him in all their glory. Her tits were creamy white and flawless. They were firm and soft at the same time. They were perfect twin mounds that were capped with hard pink nipples.

Jen looked at him naughtily and licked her lips slowly. Her cunt was moist and she was aroused. She brought her arms inward and squeezed her breasts together.

This pushed the globes out and made the nipples more pronounced. She cupped each breast in her hands and lifted them up in offering to Trent. She rolled her nipples between her fingers and tweaked the sensitive nubs.

Jen freed her arms and the dress fell to her waist. The bra came off and she was naked from the waist up. She looked very hot sitting there topless. She knew how to tease a man.

Trent whipped out his massive cock and Jen's mouth watered. She had never seen such a big cock. She wanted it in her mouth. She got up and walked over to Trent. Her hips swayed from side to side as she slunk toward him. Her dress came off and fell to the floor, leaving her wearing only a pair of silk panties. She smiled at him seductively and her tits jiggled as she walked.

Trent pulled away from the desk and took his seat to an open area. Jen got down on her knees and crawled between his muscular legs. She opened her mouth and lowered her head on to his cock. Her tongue swirled around the tip and she took half his prick into her mouth. He watched as Jen's head bobbed up and down on his cock.

Jen swallowed most of his rod and looked up at him with adoring eyes as she licked his throbbing shaft. She was a good little cock sucker. He grabbed her by the hair and guided her head up and down on his hard cock. Jen sucked him like a pro.

Trent heard a snort and looked to see Joey staring at them. She was still under his influence but she still had the attitude as well. She didn't freak out as she watched Jen blow him. He knew that he must've been unconsciously been sending Joey signals and she responded to him.

"Is that the best you can do!?" Joey asked abrasively. Jen kept sucking. "I thought you were the big New York girl who knew all about sex," she said in a sarcastic tone. Jen quit sucking and released his cock.

Jennifer was sick of Joey and her big mouth. They had never gotten along and fought constantly. She turned to Joey and snapped "I suppose you could do better!" "Damn straight I can!" Joey replied.

The truth was that she had never touched or seen a real cock in her life. "Well go ahead and be my guest. Show me what you got VIRGIN!" Jen shot back. "I will!"

Joey yelled. With that, she got up and went over to them. She sat down beside Jen and glared at her angrily. Jen moved aside and let Joey go to work. Joey wrapped her hand around his penis and started pumping her fist up and down the shaft.

Trent was surprised by her actions. What Joey did was totally unexpectd. Just to spite the other girl, she was going to suck her first cock. Joey meant to win this competition. The blonde bimbo wasn't going to win again.

She ovalled her mouth and lowered her head. His cock head slipped into her mouth. She paid no attention to Trent as she scowled at Jen. She had seen Jen suck so she knew what to do. His penis stretched her mouth and her jaw ached.

She gagged as she drew more of the pole into her mouth. His meat reached the back of her throat.

She had to relax her facial muscles to accomodate his cock. Trent watched as the girl's head bobbed up and down in his lap. Joey licked his cock and fondled his balls with her hand. Her cheeks hollowed as she blew him. She soon got the gist of sucking.

Joey didn't really pay attention to his cock. She never thought about what she was doing. She was consumed with the need to best Jen at something. That was all that mattered to her. Joey was going to do whatever it took to beat Jennifer.

The kid sucked and licked his cock the best she could. Joey had talent and she would make an excellent cock sucker. Trent suddenly saw her head lower into his groin and he realized that she had deep throated his cock. Joey had ten inches of cock down her throat.

It hurt like hell but she swallowed his entire length. Not even Jen had done that. She was truly amazing. Trent groaned and came in the youngster's mouth.

Joey was startled by the sperm that flooded her mouth. But she quickly saw it as the chance to win the contest. Joey started gulping greedily and ate all of his cum. Trent gave her a heavy dose of his seed. She swallowed every drop he gave her. She soon had a belly full of cum.

His cock exited her mouth with a loud pop and she wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "MMMMM! That was goooddd!" she said so that Jen heard her. She sneered smuggly at Jen. "I'm impressed," Jen remarked in surprise. "I guess you really are a cock sucker." "Damn straight!" Joey snapped.

She got up and went back to her desk. Jen had been rubbing her crotch while Joey had sucked Trent and she was very aroused and needed to be fucked.

Trent sat in silence. He couldn't get over these two girls. They had to out do each other at every turn. Joey had just given her first blow job, eaten his cum, and she didn't think twice about it. These girls were unique.

Trent took off his clothes and stood naked before the girls, his cock bouncing in the air. Both girls stared at his erect cock and salivated as it twitched up and down. Jen sat on his desk and put her feet on the chair. Her knees hung over the side of the desk. She spread her legs and took off her panties. She opened her thighs and showed him her naked cunt. She had curly blonde pubic hair and fat pussy lips.

Jen spread her cunt lips apart with her hand and showed him the glistening inside of her vagina. She was soaked with love juice. Her hand brushed her slit and located her clit. She rubbed the tiny love button and shuddered as Trent made her masturebate.

Jen pushed her fingers in and out of her burning pit. Her face was a mask of pure lust. Her tits shook as she pumped her pussy. One hand fingered her cunt and the other hand rubbed her breasts.

Trent looked at Joey. His eyes glowed red and she zoned out. Joey got up and walked to him. She had on blue jeans and a t-shirt. She usually dressed in clothes that hid the fact she was a girl. She wasn't so fiery and cranky now that he had claimed her mind. He erased her rebellious streak and made her submissive to him. But to anyone else, she would be the same old smart ass Joey.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.