Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 7: The Lovers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Lovers - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"Love is too young to know what conscience is."
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

"A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another."
JESUS OF NAZARATH

Gina Robinson, now a high school senior, complete with driver's license, drove her mother's car to see Hannah Bliss, home from college for Christmas. Gina had matured into a pretty young woman, though you had to look hard to see it. Her eyes were no longer quite so wide and innocent looking, she had grown both up and out. She now wore glasses and kept her blonde hair cut short. She dressed modestly. tending towards pants or long dresses and long sleeved blouses, even during the warm Southern Californian summers. She was studious and kept straight A's in school, but was considered something of a prude. She didn't have a lot of people in her circle, only about a hundred.

Gina parked in front of the house, walked up to the front door, and rang the bell. A middle aged, redheaded woman answered. She wore a sports bra, tights, and running shoes. That was all. Gina noticed her red pubic hair had been trimmed into an neat arrow pointing down to an otherwise bald pussy.

"Hello Mrs. Bliss," Gina said. "Is Hannah home?"

"Hello Gina. Yes, she's upstairs with Irene in her room. Go on up. I'm going running. Bye!" Mrs. Bliss ran out the door and started jogging down the block.

Gina went upstairs and entered Hannah's room. Hannah was lying on her bed, with Irene Taylor on top of her. giving mutual oral pleasure. Hannah and Irene had been lovers ever since their first taping, almost four years ago. Friends since early childhood, they soon became passionate lovers, doing everything together. The joke around school was if you wanted to find either of them, the best place to look was between the other's legs. All through high school their sex circles had been identical, they insisted that if you wanted to be approved with one, you had to be approved with the other. Except for their family members Gina couldn't think of anyone who had fucked either of them one on one. Hannah was a year older than Irene and, of course, had asked Irene to be her date for the senior prom. When Hannah graduated last year she almost didn't go to college, because she'd have to leave her lover behind. After some rather painful episodes, a solution was reached. Hannah secretly proposed to Irene, giving her an engagement ring and swearing to come back and marry her. Tearfully, Irene said goodbye to her sweetheart and Hannah was packed off back east to study architecture. Irene moped for weeks. Gina, feeling sorry for Irene, spent some nights with her after that, helping her get by without her lover. Irene would ask Gina to wear a red wig and pretend to be Hannah in bed. Gina enjoyed helping out, though she found Irene to be a little sex-crazed. Come to think of it, having had fucked the pair of them many times over the last year, she found them both a little sex-crazed.

As she stood there, they munched on each other's dripping snatches. They had obviously been going at it for some time... Gina smelled the strong aroma of girl sex hanging in the room. "Knock, knock," she said eventually.

Irene looked up, smiling. Her face was covered with Hannah's plentiful juices. "Mmmmm. Fresh meat!"

"Gina!" Hannah pushed Irene off of her "C'mon, love. Put it back in your pants." Of course, neither of them were wearing pants, or much else for that matter. Hannah jumped up and ran to Gina. Throwing her arms around her she gave her a long, passionate hug while she showered her face with kisses. "Oh you're even prettier now than when I left."

Hannah was probably being polite, but Gina felt accepted the compliment graciously. "Thank you. How's college treating you?"

"Not as well as Irene has been, since I got back. So come tell me everything and everyone you've been doing while I've been gone." She led Gina to the bed and they sat down. Irene lay back and masturbated while they chatted about things.

"So Gina, are you seeing anyone steady yet?"

Gina sighed "No, Hannah."

"Hmmm. Well now that I'm back, I'll see if I can't find someone for you." Hannah had set Gina up on dates with a number of boys and girls during her tenure at Falcon Hill High. Gina had felt that the kids her own age were usually interested in only one thing, which she didn't mind giving them, but she felt somehow unfulfilled afterwards. The relationships seldom lasted longer than a few weeks. Hannah, undeterred, saw Gina as a 'project'.

Gina said, "Actually, for the last few months, I've been spending most of my free time servicing that nymphomaniac you call a fiancee."

Hannah looked back at Irene, sliding Hannah's vibrator deep inside her with one hand while she fingered her clit with the other. "Irene, you naughty little girl!" She said in a mock tone of disapproval.

Irene, though a good half foot taller then her lover, was definitely the more submissive partner. Her hands froze, the vibrator still humming deep inside her, and looked up at Hannah sheepishly. "I can't help it! You know how much I need to have it! Besides we never promised to not fuck anyone else."

"That's true." Hannah agreed, reflectively.

"So who's been inside you these last few months?" Irene asked, gaining momentum.

"What an impertinent question! I think you've been a naughty, nasty girl while I've been gone." Hannah paused, then said slyly, "I think you need to be taught a lesson."

Irene's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Oh yes! A lesson!" She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and set it on the bed next to her. She leaned over to Hannah's night table, opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. With practiced ease, she snapped a cuff on one hand, brought her hands behind her back, and leaning back, locked her free hand in the other cuff. She lay back on the bed, arms trapped behind her and looked to her lover expectantly.

Hannah took the hem of Gina's blouse and gently began to pull it from her skirt. "Gina, would you please tell me exactly what you've been doing with this slut. I need to find out just how naughty she's been before I decide what to do with her."

Gina, drawn into the spirit of the moment, felt a wetness developing between her legs. Helping Hannah pull the blouse up over her head, she spoke. "Well, first she'd call me and start telling me how lonely she was, and horny, and how she needed my help."

Hannah snorted "Hmph. Typical. Please, go on," Hannah prompted, undoing the buttons on her long dress skirt.

"So I get there, and she's in her room all red-eyed like she's been crying. I take her in my arms and she starts bawling, saying she thinks that you don't love her anymore, that you've found someone else."

Hannah finished the last button and now slowly pulled the skirt from Gina's legs. It lay in a pile on the rug. "Did she say that? Irene, honey. What am I going to do with you?"

"I can explain. She was..." Irene said meekly.

Hannah interrupted "Slut! Too late for explanations!" Turning back to Gina she winked, then said calmly, "I'm sorry. You were saying?"

Gina stood and removed her panties and bra "So I calm her down and wipe away her tears. She says you write her and call her all the time, but she just knows it's an act. That you're secretly hoping she'll lose interest in you so you can find someone better."

Hannah turned back to the handcuffed girl. "Someone better, eh? Someone who's not such a fucking whore slut! Is that what you think I'm doing? Finding someone who's not such a pussy, like you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.