Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 20: The Way Back

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Way Back - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"Every parting gives a foretaste of death, every reunion a hint of the resurrection."
ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER

"It is amazing how nice people are to you when they know you are going away."
MICHAEL ARLEN

The next morning Gina called Lisa, her sister.

"Hello?" Lisa appeared on the screen. She was naked in bed, reading.

"Hello Lisa."

Lisa crossed her arms and looked away from Gina. "I'm not talking to you anymore."

"Well then just listen. I called to apologize. I'd like you to rejoin my circle..."

"Oh that's wonderful!" she squealed and jumped around on the bed. "I'm sorry I was so mean to you, Gina. But I was so hurt at what you did."

"That's OK. I had it coming."

"So now can you tell me what this was all about?"

"Sorry, sis."

"Dad said you were either sick or crazy."

"Well, I wasn't sick, so I guess I was crazy." Lisa opened a second phone line to the local Community Center and they went through the formalities. Then they made sister-talk about how each other had been doing.

"So who else have you joined with?"

"Kevin and mom and Sally. "

"Are you going to join with my guys?"

"Are they there?"

"No they're out at an audition."

"Well, have them call me when they get home."

"Cool! How about dad?"

Gina swallowed. "I don't know..."

"Come on Gina. What'll he think!"

"Look, I don't want to!"

"Yes, mistress." Lisa murmured in a monotone, her eyes suddenly glazed...

Gina felt a twinge in her loins as she realized that she had just enslaved her sister. Normally, she would have quickly brought her back out, but her sister had looked so cute bouncing on the bed, she wanted to see it again. "Bounce on the bed like you just did."

"Yes, mistress." Lisa jumped up and down.

"That bed is huge," Gina thought as her little sister mindlessly hopped. "Of course it's huge, she has three husbands." Gina watched for a few more seconds. "OK Lisa, stop. Now stand on your head, facing me."

"Yes, mistress." Lisa knelt down facing away from the television screen. Gina got a full view of Lisa's ass and pussy. Then she lifted her legs and balanced herself up.

"Now spread you legs apart, as far as you can without hurting."

"Yes, mistress." Lisa's lithe legs went into a split, coming all the way down perpendicular with her torso.

Gina ran her hand lightly around her breasts as she watched her sister pose for her. Lisa's pubic hair was mostly shaved, leaving a thin black line running up her crotch. Her narrow hips seemed scarcely wider than her waist. Her tiny nipples were points and her bosom rose and fell rapidly. Her face was starting to get red from the blood rushing into her head. "Lisa, roll over onto your back."

"Yes, mistress." Lisa lay there, waiting for further orders.

"Lisa, when I count to three, you will return to normal. You will masturbate explosively for me, for your sister. One, two, three."

Lisa lay there for another second or so, then in one fluid movement, she turned over and stood on her knees with her legs spread wide. She thrust her hands into her privates. "Oh God, Gina. I'm so fucking turned on, I can't help myself." She pinched her teats and moved closer to the screen so Gina could get a better view. By now, Gina's hand had moved beneath her nightgown and had started roving around in her own crotch. She wished that Lisa were here now. The taste of Lisa's pussy floated through her mind and her mouth watered. Lisa's exhibition was going over the top. She was sucking on the fingers on one hand while the other was almost entirely inside her twat. As she came, Lisa, still on her knees, jumped up into the air a good foot or so. As she landed, her legs came out in front of her and Gina saw her pussy open wide and then slowly close again. Gina brought her face up to the v-phone and pressed her lips to Lisa's crack and soon came herself.

When Lisa recovered, she continued the conversation as though nothing had happened. "So what about dad?"

Gina smoothed her nightgown back down and sighed. "I don't know."

Later that day, Kevin called her and spoke to her.

"Dad's been calling me all day! He's worried sick that you don't love him anymore."

"That's not it." Gina was beginning to weary of all the badgering. She knew that they would persist in pleading with her. It was part of their programming.

Kevin continued, "It's just not right Gina. You need to come to terms with this. Why don't you love dad anymore?"

"I do love him."

"You say so, yet you act like you don't. I don't understand."

"Look, just because I don't want to go to bed with him doesn't mean I don't love him." Kevin wore a confused look. "There *is* a difference," she continued.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.