Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 2: The Friends

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Friends - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"Every time a friend succeeds, I die a little."
GORE VIDAL

"Friends are like fiddle strings, they must not be screwed too tight."
ENGLISH PROVERB

Hannah picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Hello, this is Hannah Bliss calling about Gina Robinson... Yes, she has a player and she just left for home... OK, we'll be in tomorrow morning to pick up a player. Bye." She hung up the phone. "Principal Hanson says our next assignment is someone named Janet Spinner."

Irene thought for a moment. "Yeah, I know her. She's in Home Ec, third period with me. Nice body. Great big tits!"

Hannah's eyes shone. She smiled lustfully at her lifelong friend, and now since they had joined the community, so much more. She moved atop Irene, straddling her waist. Irene's hands moved slowly and firmly up and down Hannah's thighs. Sticking her lower lip out in a exaggerated pout, Hannah said, "I thought you liked them a little smaller." Slowly she removed her shirt and bra, showing her freckled, petite titties.

"Your tits always make me horny, lover." Irene reached out and took Hannah's soft globes in her hands. Massaging the warm flesh, she looked into her childhood friend's soft blue eyes. How lovely, she thought. "Come here, you." Hannah lowered her teat to Irene's open mouth. Irene kissed and suckled the offered prize, while her hand snaked its way over to the crotch of Hannah's jeans.

Hannah sighed and slowly moved her hips, rubbing her pubic mound against Irene's hand. She brought down her own hand upon Irene's breasts, caressing them though her blouse. Hannah felt her pussy starting to become all wet and juicy. "You make me so wet!" Irene responded by lightly biting Hannah's nipple, causing her to moan loudly, rubbing her dripping pussy even harder against Irene.

After a few more minutes of this, Hannah moved down her friend, laying atop her. They shared a long, passionate kiss, their tongues dancing together. Hannah then moved further down, unbuttoning Irene's blouse and pulling the hem out of her skirt. As usual, Irene went topless. Hannah loved the dark aureolas with the wide nibs, almost a quarter-inch across. As Hannah lovingly tongued and squeezed them, they grew hard, sticking out prominently. Irene could take no more. "C'mon baby, give it to me!"

"Tell me what you want?" Hannah asked playfully.

Irene loved it when Hannah made her beg. "I want your pussy in my mouth. I want to push my tongue down your hole and taste your juices. Please let me lick you."

"You little slut! What about my juices?"

"I love the taste of your juicy cunt. I want you to come in my mouth, filling my mouth with your yummy girl flavor. Pleeease! I need it so much." Irene was fumbling with the snap on Hannah's jeans. Popping it open and pulling down the zipper, she slid her hand down into the panties, feeling past the soft, downy pubic hair, until her fingers reached Hannah's now drenched pussy. Spreading Hannah's pussy lips apart, she slipped long supple fingers deep into the wet interior of her pussy.

Hannah felt an orgasm building deep inside her. As Irene finger fucked her, she pulled her sandals off, then squirmed the jeans and panties down over her thin hips down to her thighs. She sat up and roughly squeezed her boobs, pinching hard the nipples until they throbbed. Free from the confining clothing, Irene's hand moved swiftly, in and out of Hannah's pussy, First one, then two, then three fingers sliding deep into her, her thumb ran harshly over her clitoris, swirling around, driving Hannah insane with desire. Her orgasm was building, ready to drive her over the top.

"My mouth darling!" Irene whispered. "I need you in my mouth." With Irene helping, Hannah's pants were fully removed and she was pulled up Irene's trim body until her pussy was in front of Irene's waiting mouth. Irene gazed at that wonderful snatch, the dark red lips contrasting against her pale white skin, her lips swollen and puffy, her clit so hard and inviting. Her legs were damp with the juice running down from her. Irene inhaled deeply, intoxicated by the sweet, musky odor of her girlfriend's juices. Irene opened her mouth wide and clamped it down on Hannah's hot sex, her tongue penetrating deep in her womb.

Hannah was on fire by now. She grabbed Irene's hair and pushed her pussy hard into her friend's face. "Fuck me, you bitch!" she screamed, "Fuck me with your slutty face! Deeper! Oh God! Fuck! Faster, you whore! Fuck me faster! Oh god, I'm gonna cum! Oh God, please don't stop! Oh, oh, oh, cummmmming!" Screaming at the top of her lungs, Hannah's body convulsed into a violent orgasm, her juices already plentiful, became a torrent. The juice filled Irene's mouth and throat, spilling down the sides of her face. Irene felt like she was laying under a hot, steamy waterfall. She held the wonderful juice in her mouth, savoring the heavenly flavor of her best friend's cum, then swallowed, feeling the hot liquid running down deep to her stomach, filling her with a warm, contented feeling, like a freezing person who has just drank hot coffee.

Hannah, her orgasm subsiding, rolled off Irene and lay beside her panting and moaning. Irene took the petite body of her childhood friend in her arms and held her, gently stroking her face and body with the back of her hand. "Oh Irene! That was wonderful," Hannah said when she calmed down enough to talk. "I love you so much. How can I ever thank you?" she said, raising her eyebrows slightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.