Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 12: The Trip

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Trip - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"When one realizes that his life is worthless he either commits suicide or travels."
EDWARD DAHLBERG

"We'll teach you to drink deep ere you depart."
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Gina Robinson, now 27, disembarked from the plane. She wore a flowery sun dress which fell to her ankles but left her shoulders uncharacteristically uncovered. Her brother, Kevin Robinson, along with Kevin's girlfriend, Sally Stuart, accompanied her. Sally was a large woman, tall and big boned as they say. She had curly blonde hair and a homely face. They walked up the ramp and into the terminal where Lisa Robinson, the youngest of Mindy and Frank Robinson's three children, met them at the gate. Lisa wore a black leather mini-skirt, a black leather jacket and heels. She was topless under the jacket. Her teeny nipples rose from her excitement at seeing her family after three years.

"Sis! Bro!" Lisa jumped into Kevin's arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her mini-skirt flapped open revealing that she had nothing on underneath. Kevin's hands held her trim buttocks as she covered his face with kisses. Gina noticed that Kevin's hand began to knead Lisa's tiny ass cheeks, gently pulling her crotch up against his. "Mmmmm, that feels good. You got something in there for me, stud?"

Kevin gave her rump a small slap and set her down. "Aren't you getting married tomorrow morning, little sister?"

"I'm promising to love, honor and obey. There's nothing in that about not taking my brother's lovely dick into my twat and letting him fill me up." Turning to Gina she pulled her close and hugged her tightly. The sisters kissed, full on the lips, then pulled back to look at each other. Lisa ran her hands over her big sister's breasts, fingering the material. "No bra, I see. Still dressing like a nun, though?"

Gina smirked. A private jab between sisters, referring to Gina's habit of still wearing panties, which fewer did these days. Lisa never wore any underwear unless she was having her period or the weather was freezing, which in the bay area wasn't very often.

"Lisa," Kevin brought Sally forward. "You remember Sally Stuart, from high school."

Lisa approached the woman and looked at her for a second. "I don't remember you, exactly. But I do know you're in my circle." This was not unusual, once people had included each other in their sex circles, they never forgot it. They might forget the name, or the face, but the other was remembered for life. "Oh wait, you're Sonya's sister aren't you?"

"That's right."

The girls hugged. "God Sally, how long has it been."

"Since we last met or last fucked?" They all laughed.

Gina said, "We need to pick up our bags."

"Downstairs. This way."

After retrieving the bags from the carousel and piling into Lisa's car, they drove off to Lisa's place.

"You can check into the hotel later, but I want you to meet my soon-to-be family."

"So is everything all set?" Gina asked.

"Yup, Dad and Marion drove in this morning, and Mom's been here all week, getting the arrangements taken care of. And the groom's folks are all here, too."

"Nervous?" Kevin asked, grinning.

"More like scared to death! Promise me you'll talk me out of it."

"Not a chance."

Sally spoke, "Are you planning on having your child soon?"

"Not right away. We decided to concentrate on dance and building a nest egg right now. Children can wait."

"That's where you met, isn't it? Dancing in that company?"

"That's right."

The car pulled into an underground lot and pulled into a spot marked, 'Reserved, Lisa Robinson'. Everyone piled out and went up the stairs. Opening the door, Gina called out, "We're back!"

A man with strong, dancer's legs greeted them. He and Lisa kissed tenderly.

"Chris, This is Gina, my sister, and Kevin, my brother. And this is Sally Stuart, Kevin's friend. Everybody, this is Chris Cooper, my fiancee." Hellos and handshakes followed.

A tall handsome black man came into the room and bent down to kiss the petite Lisa. "And this is David Pembroke, my other fiancee. Where's Lloyd?"

"He's out showing his folks the sights. They said they'd back in a couple of hours."

"Lloyd is fiancee number three."

"So Kevin," Chris said, "You are, of course, officially invited to the bachelor party tonight. I hope you'll be joining our sex circle beforehand. All it takes is a v-phone call, you know.

"I'd like that," Kevin said, grinning.


Gina lay back on her bed, while Kevin and Sally showered. She had been napping, but had awakened and now lay there, thinking. So little Lisa was actually going to get married. She wondered if there were any other miracles happening, maybe a statue crying somewhere or something. Since moving up here to the bay area two years ago, she had, if anything, become more promiscuous. She told Gina that her sex circle now included almost eight thousand people, about half coming in since she had moved. That would mean fucking more than ten new people a day, every day, for the last two years! Actually, a number of these were included in her circle, not for sex, but for other reasons. For example, her whole dance company, about a hundred people, had gone down one day and made one big circle of themselves. She liked most of them but there were a few in the company that Lisa actively despised. The director had insisted, for the unity of the company, that everyone be included, no exceptions. It would have been a bad career move, as well as bad manners, to refuse, Lisa told her.

Of course she had gone to the record setting all-females chain this last weekend. She'd even talked their mother into linking with her and one of the dancers in her troupe.

Gina's circle had grown to about five hundred by now. When she had first arrived at college, she briefly had gone on a sex spree, having sex ten or more times a day. But that had quickly become boring and she soon tapered off. She spent her later years in a more or less monogamous relationship with a couple of her professors, her room mates, and some sorority sisters and other close friends. When she told Dr. Warren of her plans to go into psychology he was delighted and wrote her a glowing letter of recommendation to get her into the UCLA doctoral program. He was a complex man, part caring mental health worker, part surly curmudgeon. "You know," he had told her once, "people don't become psychologists to help other people. They become psychologists to try to figure out their own messed up minds." Gina loved him. Yet they had never had sex together. "I still remember you from that night in the hospital. The doctor's motto: You can treat your lover, but never fuck your patients."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.