Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 11: The News Of The World

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: The News Of The World - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be."
PAUL VALERY

"Possible? Is anything possible? Read the newspapers."
THE DUKE OF WELLINGTON

"Here's the KZXQ news, every hour at the top of the hour. KZXQ news time is now 1:00."

"-Beep- "

"The lead story is the death of Miles O'Niell, the last person to be afflicted with the HIV virus, of complications resulting from AIDS. Doctors from the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, who have for more than two decades tried unsuccessfully to come up with a vaccine or treatment for the retrovirus, promised to continue their investigation of the disease although, they admitted that any further research would be at best, theoretical."

"Another bomb exploded in the Johannesberg, South African airport yesterday, killing 1 and injuring 20. The Hottentot Separatist Movement has claimed responsibility."

"The population is still getting smaller. For the eighth straight year world deaths have exceeded births, according to a report released by the UN yesterday. Since eight years ago, when the human race was taped to have only one child per couple, the population has dropped steadily, both from natural death of older members and from the growing trend of young people to put off having their child for longer periods of time. As expected, said the report, most of the decrease has taken place in non-industrialized countries, which have higher death rates, but the trend was increasing in developed countries, too."

"Also from the UN, a report detailing the replanting of the Brazilian rain forest indicated that the project, while proceeding, was going slower than expected. The local authorities disagreed however, saying, 'You try replanting a continent and see how long it takes you.'"

"From the business desk, the market is up today, following the news that the FCC has approved the merger of V-Com and the Associated Cable Company, thus paving the way for the entire country to serviced by video phone, or v-phone, technology. This sent the price of both shares up rapidly, leading the advances on the big board. Currently, the service is only available in the western states and the Atlantic seaboard."

"In local news, the San Francisco Sex Chain Society has set a new American record for the largest all-female sex chain. The official count was 22,790 but unofficial reports put the number at closer to 25,000. The event, which was held in Golden Gate Park, drew large crowds of spectators. Organizers of New York's Sex Chain Society, which formerly held the record, have vowed to construct a chain of at least 30,000 in the near future."

"KZXQ news time, now 1:04."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.