One Morning - Cover

One Morning

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Emily and Ashley have a sex-filled morning. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

33876-morning-1.jpg

Early morning sunlight shone through the thin curtains. Ashley and Emily awoke in each other’s arms. They kissed. “I’ve got to...” Emily murmured. “Not yet,” Ashley said. Her fingers found Emily’s cunt. “I’ve really...” Emily started to say. Ashley’s mouth stopped her words. Her finger and thumb were relentless.

33876-morning-2.jpg

Emily broke the kiss with a gasp. “Go ahead, wet the bed,” Ashley said. “Wet the bed while you come.” Emily wet the bed while she came. “Good girl,” Ashley said. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee.

33876-morning-3.jpg

Back in the bedroom she wrenched open the curtains and sunlight flooded the room. “It’s really white out there,” she said. “Snow?” questioned Emily.

33876-morning-4.jpg

Without answering, Ashley bounded into the bed and straddled Emily. “What do we do now?” Emily asked. “Taste each other,” Ashley said.

33876-morning-5.jpg

She swiveled about and pressed her mouth to Emily’s cunt, her cunt to Emily’s mouth. They tasted each other.

33876-morning-6.jpg

The tasting went on for much of the morning. Eventually they got up, pulled the damp sheets from the bed, and Ashley started the coffee while Emily took the bundle of sheets to the washing machine.

33876-morning-7.jpg

The laundry started, Emily sat at the kitchen table where Ashley had poured her a cup of coffee. “Good,” she said, after taking a sip. “Good and hot.”

33876-morning-8.jpg

Ashley smiled.

“What are you thinking?” Emily asked.

“About men and women,” Ashley said.

“What about them?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.