Night at Suzy's - Cover

Night at Suzy's

by Mark Aster

Copyright© 1999 by Mark Aster

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

A few minutes later my husband pulled into the driveway

behind me. He came up to my window.

"Honey?" he said, "Are you all right?"

I got out of the car and gave him a deep kiss. "Let's go

for a drive," I said.

Celeste put down the story and looked up at us.

"Oh, very nice!" said Pat.

"He can sure do endings," agreed Julie. "I'll bet that'll be quite a drive."

It was Orgy Night at Suzy's, and we'd prevailed upon Celeste to bring along some stories from her incredible collection to read to us. A very nice way to get in the mood.

"Mind if I join you?" said a voice from the shadows, "That WAS my story, after all." He stepped into the light.

Mat Wassel, a well-known writer of erotica and author of the story Celeste had just finished reading to us, was a tall well-built man, with honest lapis-lazuli eyes and a deceptively modest manner. Although we'd exchanged letters for months, none of us had ever met him in person before. But we knew him at once from his voice, his manner, and his publicity photos.

Julie in particular was transfixed. At the sound of his voice, she had come to her feet, her eyes wide. She looked like a little girl might look if Santa were to walk into the room sometime in mid-November. As he stepped forward and grinned at us, she ran across the space between them, threw her arms around him, and kissed him on the mouth, pressing her slim nineteen-year-old body against him and making sexy little noises deep down in her throat. After an instant of surprise, he put his arms around her and hugged her, almost lifting her feet off the floor as his hands moved greedily over her back. Like the rest of us, they were wearing only the thin cotton robes that are the standard uniform on Orgy Night, and they were almost, but not quite, skin to skin. They kissed long and hungrily; apparently their letters to each other had made quite an impression.

"Could I have him to myself, just for awhile?" Julie asked. We all smiled and nodded, of course, and Mat and Julie went off to a couch a little apart from the rest of us.

"Shall I read another story?" asked Celeste. While we had been watching Mat and Julie, Pat had moved over to sit next to Celeste, and she seemed to have something other than stories in mind. Celeste is an impressive woman, with a lovely body and a unique face; her eyes radiate an intelligence, a benificence, and a deep abiding fuckability that I find very erotic. So does Pat.

"I think maybe we've had enough reading for awhile," suggested Pat, softly running one hand over Celeste's body through the robe, and gently kissing Celeste's cheek. The lovely critic seemed uncomfortable. For a moment.

"I'm, um..." she started, as Pat looked quizzically at her, and continued her erotic stroking, "that is, I don't..." Then she sighed, and looked Pat straight in the eyes. "Oh, what the hell!" And she turned to Pat and kissed her. Their lips met, their mouths opened, their tongues danced together, and Celeste moaned and reached for the belt of Pat's robe.

Mat's hands slid over Julie's skin as they kissed again, long and languidly. She lay back, and he kissed her face, her eyes, her neck, and took her small breasts delicately in his hands. He whispered something to her, and she smiled and whispered back, and he took her right nipple in his mouth. They both seemed to be laughing, or crying, or something.

Pat, naked now, her warm solid body lovely in the light, pressed Celeste back on their couch, and slowly opened her robe. She leaned forward and kissed Celeste's mouth, and her hands caressed her bare skin. My cock was struggling for freedom, so I undid my own robe and slid it off. I ran my hands over my chest and idly stroked the taut skin of my penis, savoring my nakedness, the sight of my friends making love, the passionate sounds coming from other corners of the big room.

Julie's legs were spread wide, and her hands urged Mat up and over her. As he slowly lowered himself, his cock gently penetrating her moist pink pussy, she stroked his ass with her hands, looking him in the eyes and whispering, almost moaning, "yesyesyesyesyes...".

Celeste's body arched and her mouth opened as Pat, kneeling between her legs, spread her thighs apart and kissed her hot open vulva. I sat down beside her, admiring the hot excited beauty of her face. I kissed her mouth as Pat parted her labia.

"Your Divinity?" I asked.

"Yes, my -- AAaaaahhh -- friend?" she replied. I kissed her mouth again, hard and long, and she moaned helplessly as our mouths worked on her.

"Would you mind," I asked, gently touching her lips with my fingers, "if I were to put my cock into your beautiful, lingually adept, mouth?" She moaned again. "Please do!"

I straddled Celeste's neck, and slowly slid the head of my cock between her lips. She took me in eagerly, sucking me deeply into herself as Pat's lips moved over her clit, and Pat's fingers penetrated her vagina. Her mouth was like heaven, her lips on my cock incredibly gentle, strong, sexy. Although her body was held captive between me and Pat, writhing and moaning and apparently helpless, it was in fact Celeste who was in control, and I knew that despite the searing pleasure already gathering between my hips, I would not come until she decided I should. I threw back my head and howled in delight.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.