How I met Pat and Julie - Cover

How I met Pat and Julie

by Mark Aster

Copyright© 1999 by Mark Aster

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

The younger of the Allen sisters soaped my stomach and thighs with a warm washcloth while the elder, lying naked on the bed, masturbated lazily with a blue dildo, and told erotic stories in between orgasms. My cock had been hard in a relaxed comfortable way for some time, and the gentle rubbing of the rough wet cloth on my thighs and balls was driving me slowly crazy.

"Would you like Julie to eat you now?", asked Pat, the elder sister, from the bed, slowly withdrawing the shiny blue head of the dildo from her dripping cunt after a long breathless orgasm. I just lay back and smiled, sighing and gasping as the girl's small hands circled again past the base of my penis. Julie, the nineteen-year-old, was still wearing the thin cotton t-shirt over her young boobs; if I looked down at her, I knew I'd be able to see her nipples standing hard and pink and erect under the white fabric. But if I looked down at her, I might come on the spot, and I didn't want that to happen yet.

Pat must have nodded at Julie, or Julie just decided for herself, because I felt the ends of her long dark blonde hair tickling my groin, and then her lips slid around the head of my cock, warm and soft, and she began to suck. I groaned, and moved my hips, sliding myself further into her mouth.

I heard the bed creak, and opened my eyes long enough to see Pat, naked, get up and move around behind Julie with the dildo.

I first noticed Pat Allen the first time I came to town, scouting locations for the new headquarters. I was eating lunch with some of the crew in the downtown diner, and Pat was our waitress. I noticed something different about her right off. Something about the way she jiggled under the tight grey waitress uniform, and something about the way her eyes looked that made me want to fuck her at once, there on the table. She saw me looking at her, and grinned, and I thought of how her lips must taste. I was lost to the world for the rest of the meal, watching her ass and her breasts. Trying to undress her with my eyes, I looked for the creases of bra and panty lines under the uniform. There weren't any. Maybe that was why her body moved so erotically; maybe she was naked under the uniform.

Thinking about the fabric rubbing against her nipples, her bare thighs, her cunt, got me achingly hard. She caught me staring at her ass, and winked. I found a little note on my dessert plate. It said "That's right, mister, nothing underneath at all. Good eyes!" I wanted to find her before we left, maybe tear off her uniform and make her on the floor, but she was gone. I had some amazing fantasies about her in the hotel that night, though.

Pat moved around behind Julie, who was bent over sucking my cock, with her small round ass in the air. Pat spread her sister's thighs from behind, and began to stroke the dildo back and forth across her cunt. Julie raised her head from my crotch long enough to grin, and whisper "Oooh, hello there, Gus!". The girls call all dildos "Gus"; when I asked why, they just laughed. As Pat slid the big blue plastic dong slowly into Julie's cunt, she bent down and kissed her sister's sweet ass. Julie began to moan, and suck harder and faster on my throbbing dick. Her tongue urgently rubbed the thin skin of the head, and I could feel myself swelling and throbbing, getting bigger and harder in her mouth. I groaned, and held her rocking head in my hands, the better to fuck her mouth. I could feel the come gathering between my hips.

The next time I met Pat Allen was just before the first time I got between her legs. The headquarters relocation was done, and I'd moved into town, renting a cheap apartment in Eastwick. I was relaxing in the hotel bar one night, nursing a bourbon and watching the girls go by, when she slipped onto the stool next to me and ordered a beer. I recognized her immediately, the same firm naked ass and big lovely boobs, this time under a thin, tight, short dress, the same come-fuck-me eyes. After a swallow of beer, she turned slowly towards me, and gave me that grin again. "So, eagle-eye," she said, and her voice was low and smooth, "still like what you see?" "Very much," I replied. She considered for a second, then slid off the stool. "Come on," she said, nodding in the direction of the elevators. I followed her out of the bar, admiring her legs from behind, and wondering if this was really what it felt like.

In the elevator, she pressed Seven, and then stood silently next to me, looking into my eyes and smiling. My cock was beginning to swell. My head was full of the scent of her perfume and the smell of her skin; I wanted to pull her against me, kiss her mouth, stroke her ass through the thin dress. She licked her lips, and I realized that her breathing was as heavy as mine. The elevator doors opened, and we stepped out, carefully not touching each other. She walked around the corner, unlocked a door, and beckoned me inside.

As soon as I walked in and the door closed behind us, she was in my arms. She pressed herself urgently against me, and drew my head down to her mouth. We kissed softly, getting a feel for each other, and then her lips opened. With both hands on her ass, I pulled her even more tightly against me, as she moaned deep in her throat and took my tongue hungrily into her mouth. Then she broke away from me, and whipped the dress off over her head. Naked except for sheer white thigh-high stockings, she lay back on a big white couch and spread her legs apart. As I struggled out of my shoes, pants, and shorts, she smiled, and stroked her clit with two fingers, waiting for me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.