Passing of Seasons - Cover

Passing of Seasons

Copyright© 1999 by Linda B

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A passionate relationship develops between a girl who moved away from her her and a girl that offered her comfort

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian  

"So, are you ready to let me do *anything* I want to you?"

She managed to squeeze in a "no" between all the laughing. Ok, fine, I thought. she'll agree with everything when I get done with her.

I decided to give her another chance. "I think it's time for some sweet little promises, don't you? I think you really want to be *eaten* don't you? Don't act like you don't know *exactly* what I'm talking about either! And you know what *else* I think? I think you should admit it *right* now or you're only going to make it harder on yourself!"

"MMMMM-hhhmmmm," giggled Jenny. Finally we were making progress!

I kept teasing and tickling her. "So that's what you really want isn't it?"

That nodding head proved that I was right. Ah-ha! I knew there would be a confession eventually, even if it was kind of coerced! Not only that, but she *did* end up giving me permission to have my way with her. A smart decision indeed!

First I stripped her of the nightgown. Then I went to my dresser and took out two of my silk scarves. Why didn't she *guess* what they were for, I suggested. And wouldn't she just *love* to know? All things in their time. Their own sweet time! When I returned to the bed she was laying there passively, waiting for what she was going to have done to her next, it had all been explained during an earlier conversation.

There was no need to explain the rule about "no peeking", not when I put the silk blindfold on her. It should have become quite obvious at that point! The other scarf would only be felt now, softly sliding over her erect nipples. Pulled tightly between my two hands and stroking, stroking, her breasts over and over again. And she seemed to like it too, judging by those tiny little mmmms that would periodically emerge from her lips. Not that it was a surprise or anything.

"So, what *are* we going to do with you now?" I asked rhetorically. It wasn't like I really needed any suggestions or anything! But Jenny seemed to be completely preoccupied with that soft silky feeling on her nipples and there was no answer. I stopped, hoping to somehow get her attention. Guess if she liked *that*!

Maybe she would like a little game, I thought. After all, games *are* fun.

I spoke to Jenny with my high pitched baby-talk voice. "How about a nice little game, sweetie? Aren't we just going to *love* that!"

"I'm not sure." Answered my playmate. "How do we play?"

"Oh you're part's easy," I assured. "You just lay there and try to guess where the next kiss is going to land. It's not one of those games where you have to keep score or anything, in the end, everyone wins!"

"Aren't you going to *punish* me if I guess wrong?"

I lifted up her chin with my forefinger, acting like I was offended. "Of *course* I am! Did we think we were going to get *away* with something? You'll just have to be *teased* until you start learning how to play the game. Ok, now it's time for your first guess."

A moment later came the answer. The *wrong* answer. No, it wasn't going to be the *left* nipple, but rather the right! I was glad that she expected to be punished for answering incorrectly, besides, it wasn't like she didn't deserve it or anything!

After a nice little smooching session with Jenny's nipple I moved away and made her *wait* for what was coming next. Hovering over her other breast, I kept my lips just a fraction of an inch away. I knew what had to be done, but still, some questions remained. Could she feel the heat of my breath on her nipple? I made sure of that.

Was she getting restless with anticipation? Those little squirms were giving her away.

And could she *possibly* be wondering what I was about to do with that darling breast? Not for long!

I clamped my lips down on her nipple, making sure it couldn't get away. Then it got the tugging and pulling of its life. Jenny sure seemed to be enjoying having her nipple pulled, sucked and stretched to new limits, although she never actually *said* she was. There were just all of these soft moaning sounds coming from her. It was impossible to be absolutely sure. One thing I *was* sure about though: She'd think twice before giving me the wrong answer again!

"Time for your next guess! Where is the next kiss going to be?"

There was a uncertainty in her voice. "Ummmm... my lips, that's it."

"But *which* lips are you talking about?" I wanted to make sure she was specific.

"The ones that you're making *incredibly* wet!"

"You mean your *pussy* lips?" I asked, trying to sound as if I had no idea *what* she was talking about. "You mean the ones between your legs." Pushing her legs part. "You mean these ones, right here. Is that what you're telling me?"

"Uhhhhhh... uhhhhhhh... huhhhhhh" She whimpered, indicating a "yes" answer. And just in time too! She was about to get in trouble *again* for taking so long to answer. Oh well. Who says life is fair! Tell you one thing though, it's a good thing she ended up with right answer after all that stalling!

I planted a big kiss right on her pussy lips. Oh yes, they were wet all right! But not as wet as they would get from the kissing party that was about to start! I had to hold her legs tightly so that she could be properly kissed, they just kept on moving around, even after repeated warnings.

"MMMMM-MMMMM... Kiss-kiss-kiss-kiss-kiss!" I teased before beginning a fresh batch of wet kisses. And did Jenny think I was going to stop there with just a bit of kissing? No-no-no! She was going to get some "French" kissing too.

It was time to tell Jenny *exactly* what she would be having done to her. "Jenny? Oh Jenny cutie. Time for some more kissies sweetie. And you know what *kind* of kisses your getting now, dear? *French* ones with lots of *licking*. Isn't *that* what you want? Or are we going to be bashful today?" Never really got an answer to that question, just a lot of heavy breathing, a few sighs, and an almost constant moaning as I started thoroughly frenching her.

This was a new experience for me, but I couldn't help remembering just how wonderful it felt when I got my turn at being tongued. How those warm waves of soft feeling flowed over me. That helpless vulnerability of being penetrated over and over. Wondering how much I could handle. Now it was *my* tongue that would have its way with *her* pussy, and all her squirming wasn't going to change a thing! Just when it seemed like she was *really* getting hot, I backed away. Now we wouldn't want to go *too* quickly would we? I had no idea how many orgasms Jenny had experienced, but I was going for the record. And hurrying was not the way to get to the top of the charts, I was sure about that.

Though she couldn't see a thing, Jenny's head turned form side to side as if she was looking for me.

"Down here sweetheart." I whispered, just before engulfing her breast in my mouth.

"Ooooooooh. I'm tingling all over again," purred Jennifer.

Each breast got another turn at being sucked and kissed. Then it was time to play with those nipples again. Well, I did give them rest didn't I? My fingers plucked at her delicious fruit with endless twisting, turning and stretching.

Eventually I did stop, only to be assaulted with all the usual complaints and distractions. *First* it was the blindfold that wasn't on quite right. Oh sure! Then that *terrible* wrinkle in the sheet right on her little ol' backside: I needed a detailed description of course. Oh, I felt *so* sorry for *her*! *And* whatever it was that I was doing with her boob? Could I just *please* be so kind to continue? *Whatever* that was. Jenny hadn't even noticed that I hardly was listening at that point. Instead I had got up to get her next little surprise. She just kept right on talking, that is, of course, until she felt another scarf slip into her mouth and gag her! That *does* seem to affect one's ability to whine.

"ahhmmmgggsssttttrrrrrkkkkk-mmmmmmm"

"What was that?" I chuckled, tying of the scarf in back of her head. "Now where was I? That is, *before* I was so *rudely* interrupted. You *do* remember what we were doing don't you? Maybe you need something to refresh your memory." Before she could say "Lick my lips" I was back, doing just that. About the only thing I could hear coming from Jenny was occasional whimpers. Nothing that gave me *any* reason to believe she wasn't absolutely adoring all the attention I was giving her pussy.

And speaking of attention, I knew what to say to get her *attention*. "Jenny? Do you think I can reach your clitty with my tongue? I'm just dying to see what it *tastes* like. I'll bet it's *so* tasty!" Her body starting writhing like a switch had been flipped on or something. What was she going to do when my tongue started attacking her *poor* helpless little clitty?

I shoved my tongue in as far as I could, desperate to find her hiding clitoris.

"MMMMMM, this tastes *so* good, yum-yum-yum!"

Trying to keep my tongue in her was quite a challenge, I must say. It reminded of me of riding a horse with all that bucking up and down, but I was determined to stay in the saddle no matter what. My tongue made circles around inside of her vagina, flicking in and out, relentlessly probing for that reclusive clitty. At last, I thought I could just get at it. With Jenny's entire body shifting into high gear like a sports car, I had to at least be getting warm. Then I stopped again and waited for what must have seemed like an eternity to her. In went my tongue, making her jerk violently. Then another wait, this time a little longer still. With hands clutching her head, Jenny slithered around like a snake, groaning deeply. It was obvious she wanted MORE!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.