Passing of Seasons - Cover

Passing of Seasons

Copyright© 1999 by Linda B

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A passionate relationship develops between a girl who moved away from her her and a girl that offered her comfort

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian  

Jenny obviously knew what she was doing with the carrot, pushing in and out slowly, making sure I could feel every ridge as it passed my clitty.

It was so nice to be penetrated like that with my bare ass presenting itself in such a fashion: Inviting, almost begging for attention. And the thought of being a naughty little whore getting her deserved punishment was something that fantasies were made of. Too bad I couldn't be wearing one of those slut-suit French maid get-ups that seemed to dominate the catalog. After all, a promiscuous girl like me deserves to be dressed up appropriately in something that matches her attitude!

My body, drained of all strength, was ready to collapse on the bed if it hadn't been for Jenny. She made certain that my fanny stayed propped up and displayed prominently while working the "tool" faster and faster.

"I hope your learning something." She parented, wrapping her arms around my waist tightly just to let me know that escape wasn't an option. The carrot had been removed in order to get my full attention. It seemed to work.

"Do you know why you're being *punished*?"

I answered weakly. "Mmm-hmm".

Then my pussy lips received a liberal teasing with the carrot's tip while she held me tightly, letting me know what was to soon to be inserted. After pretending several times, the carrot finally re-entered with penetrations synchronized with each word:

"*Masturbation*!"

"*Is*!"

"*Dirty*!"

I gasped for breath with every word as I felt wave after wave of delicate warm sensations flowing through me. Jenny used her feet to spread my legs even *further*, something I would have never believed possible. "This will have to do until I can get you into the *spreader* bar that I ordered."

The what? Did she say "*spreader* bar"? My entire body shuddered at the possibility. How could I have missed such a thing? A mechanical device to force the legs into "ready" position? Why didn't I think of that? Wow! What an idea!

But it was getting really hard to think straight by then and Jenny wasn't making it any easier by stepping up the pace of my punishment. My body trembled with dripping-wet pleasure as my hips reeled against Jennifer's hold.

Orgasm seemed to be toying with me, coming just within grasp before frustrating me again and again. I thought it might help to fantasize about being dangled from the ceiling by a harness. A harness designed specifically to keep my body in the spread-eagle position. In that position I could be swung around like a pendulum to have assorted procedures performed, usually involving some sort of intense clitoral stimulation.

And the idea of being tethered like that elevated the level of excitement another notch.

Jenny surmised that someone should design some sort of clamp to hold the pussy lips open and exposed so they are always ready for penetration. At that point my ultimate goals for education became crystal clear: an engineering degree!

Meanwhile, the dispenser of all stimulating punishment had found an even more efficient method of pleasuring me by pulling upwardly, dragging each bump of the carrot across my clit.

Then it came. Suddenly and out of nowhere. Everything inside me surged with energy. Higher and higher and higher. It felt like I had passed out, completely out of control, jerking, writhing, riding the waves of unconscious emotion. The depth of those passionate feelings was beyond description. It was like being immersed in a pool of warm, beautiful feelings.

I had connected with some inner part of myself, my female self.

Never had an orgasm that felt that way. One that so overwhelmed me with deep intense emotion. There was happiness and sadness. Courage and fear. Peace and rage. All that was inside me that could possibly be felt was felt. There was no way for Jennifer to share that moment, something that saddened me so much that almost started crying.

My sensitivity level had been heightened to the point of being uncomfortable. Everything from Jenny's fingers gently caressing my back to the pain I sensed in her face. All at full volume. How could I explain any of this to her? I knew that trying to put it into words would have destroyed it.

Still, an urging inside me became stronger and stronger to talk. To talk with Jenny about her pain. But how? I groped around before finding the words. "Jenny? Please forgive me if I'm wrong... but I feel a lot of pain when I look at you. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. Is there something there?"

For the moment the tears could be fought off, but soon she would soon lose the battle. "Well... you know there have been some problems with Tom," Jenny explained diplomatically.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.