Making a Splash - Cover

Making a Splash

by I Robert

Copyright© 1999 by I Robert

Erotica Sex Story: Young man tricked into nudity, or was he...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

No matter how hard I tried to think about exams and bank managers, my erection wouldn't go down.

Looking back, I realise it was a trap; Sue and the girls in flat 4A had decided to make use of her parents swimming pool, rather than swelter all weekend at the University. It seems that I was volunteered to drive them there and open the wine.

It was all very pleasant, away from constant reminders of the work we should be doing. After a few cool drinks around the pool, more and more female flesh was being exposed. Sue was the last to go topless, rolling down her one piece costume, then with a shrug, taking it off completely. A few minutes later all four girls were naked, and I was told that my shorts had to go. This seemed fair enough. So before anybody had time to think about it, off they came; and to convince myself that was nothing exceptional, I went across the garden to refill my drink.

With the confidence of numbers and alcohol, the girls were beginning to get a bit raucous. They seemed to be having a lot of fun with a bottle of sun tan lotion that they were applying to each other's backs. Evidently it was straight out of the fridge. After this things became a bit quiet. There was some whispering; then Sue was advancing towards me with the lotion and a slutty grin. Figuring that she was just out to embarrass me, I pretended not to notice and turned over onto my stomach.

Without asking, Sue applied the lotion to my back, steadily working down. "We don't want your little bottom to be burnt, do we? Now turn over and I'll do the front."

"It's OK,", I told her "I'll grill this side for a bit."

I had no intention of playing whatever game they had been plotting. So giving up and taking a few steps back, Sue produced a camera that she had been hiding, took a picture and flounced off, complaining. I would have chased after her; however, I had developed a predicament.

I remembered reading some advice on finding yourself in this state at nudist camps - 'Get into the pool'. So when all the girls were looking away, I slipped into the pool. This suggestion obviously had a typical, freezing cold, tackle shriveling, British pool in mind. Unfortunately the water was warm and really rather sensuous.

So here I am stuck in the pool, with a seemingly permanent erection. Even swimming isn't helping; so I stopped and resigned myself to being the butt of stories for weeks, and waded towards the steps.

Looking around, I felt there's something wrong; it was making me feel even more uncomfortable, but what was it? That's it! Suddenly I realized that all the girls were dressed. While I'd been swimming, Sue's Mum has returned home and has come out to meet us. There is nothing I could do, apart from standing close to the side in the pool, as she walked towards me. Sue's mother was a dance teacher; tall, very fit, and no help at all with my penis problem. Sue introduced me to her mother.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.