Appleseed - Cover

Appleseed

by WollStoneCraft

Copyright© 1999 by WollStoneCraft

Erotica Sex Story: A rapist goes around impregnating teens, but what goes around comes around

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Pregnancy   .

or
"I Guess That's Poetic Justice"

I knew I'd used this one up the moment she got in the car. She was too quiet and when I leaned over to kiss her she wasn't real enthusiastic about it. I shrugged and pulled away from the curb. I didn't need a scene in front of her parent's house.

"So," I said, "what do you want to do tonight? You want to eat or see a movie first, or should we just go right to my place?" She burst out crying. Yeah, this one was history. I pulled over and turned on the concern. "What is it? Shelly, what's wrong?"

"Oh, Joey," she sobbed, "Joey, I-- I think I'm pregnant!"

"What?!", I feigned surprise, "But, Shelly, that's impossible!"

"That's what you said!", she wailed. "But my period's almost a whole week late, and it's never been this late before! Oh, Joey, what am I going to do?" She fell sobbing into my arms. Hey, I thought, I might be able to get one more fuck out of this cunt. It won't be as much fun, but, hell, a lay is a lay.

"Shelly," I whispered, "listen. Let's talk this out at my house. I know you're upset, but it's not that bad. It could even be a good thing, I promise, but we can't talk here in the car. I have to concentrate on driving, okay? Now you sit up and please don't worry. I hate to see you so upset."

"O-Okay, Joey," she sniffed as I pulled out and drove to the apartment. Except for a couple of sniffles, she kept silent until we walked through the door. I went to the kitchen to get us drinks and she hit the couch and started blubbering again. I came over with the two glasses of limeade. I love limeade. The tartness hides the taste of the pills and these high-school cunts think it tastes like that because it's not lemonade.

I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She sobbed into my neck, and her jiggling tits pushing into my chest started getting me hot. Like I wasn't already, right?

"Ssh, now, Shelly," I said soothingly.

"B-but I'm ruined, Joey, ruined! I'm not even out of high school, I can't have a-- a b-uh-- buh--" She went back to wailing uncontrollably.

"But, Shelly, Shelly, don't you know what this means?" I pulled her back and lifted her head. "Shelly, this is a miracle! It means the doctors were wrong! Don't you know what joy you've brought me if it's really true? Shelly, I never thought I'd ever hear the words, 'my baby', and now you're telling me this miracle is true? Oh, Shelly, I love you so much!" I hugged the bitch for all I was worth.

"But I-- I--" She sounded a bit confused by this turn of events, which, of course, was what I wanted.

"Listen, Shelly, we'll get married right away, as soon as my parents get back from Europe. We'll get you out of that stupid public school and you can go to school with me. Don't worry, there are always pregnant girls there and everybody's okay with that. You'll have lots of new friends, and your old friends will be jealous as hell. We can live at the apartment on Oakland Drive, and when it's time for you to quit school, we'll get a nurse to take care of you."

"But Joey--"

"What 'but'?" I looked her straight in the eye. "Shelly, do you love me?"

"Oh, Joey. More than anything in the whole world!"

"And I love you, so it's settled. Oh, Shelly, you don't know how happy you've made me." I gave her the mother of all kisses and, sure enough, she started getting hot. Works every time. Throw money and power at 'em and they'll be eating out of you hand. Out of your lap, actually.

I started to lean into her, my tongue in total possession of her mouth, and moved my hand up under her tit and cupped it. She gasped into my throat. I laid her down on the couch and she gave me no resistance whatsoever when I started unbuttoning her blouse. I freed her mouth and kissed and licked down her throat and into the cleavage her bra created between her breasts. As she softly moaned, I slipped off the couch, picked her up into my arms and, still nipping at her, carried her off to "my room".

"Oh, Joey, no, we shouldn't," she panted as I laid her onto the bed. What was this, habit? This was the same game she always played. This time, though, I deflected that bullshit a lot quicker.

"Shelly," I said tenderly as I undid her bra, "what difference does it make now? You're carrying my baby. I need you, Shelly, just like our baby will need the milk from your breast." I tossed the bra aside and I bent to nip at one of her nipples, pushing her back onto the bed. Yep, they were a lot darker and fuller than they used to be. No doubt it, I'd knocked her up good. When I drill 'em, I do it right.

While I sucked and nibbled at her tits, my hands were busy loosening her skirt from her quivering hips. I kissed down to her belly, pulling the waist of her skirt down. "Oh, Shelly," I sighed, "is it here? Is my baby really growing here? Here in my wife's belly?"

That got her. "Your baby," she moaned, "your wife." I lifted her bottom and slipped off her skirt and panties. I quickly threw off my T-shirt and slacks. I never wear jeans because they're too hard to get off quickly. Underwear? Give me a break!

I kneed her legs apart and stuck my tongue into her pussy. I don't really like face-fucking, but you do what you have to do. I'm good at it, though. A couple of licks, a nip or two and a little sucking always gets them creamy. This one never took much effort, though, and tonight she was bucking into my mouth before I even got to her clit.

I slid up her body, crushing my chest against her tits. I love the feeling of firm young tits mashed up against me. My cock poked up between her pussy lips and I pushed down hard into her. She was still as tight as she was when I took her cherry a couple of weeks ago. Her breath caught when I stuck her, just like it always did, but I hammered in so hard this time that she squeaked! I was going to miss this one. But not much.

I decided not to waste time and started fucking her good. I pulled her legs apart and threw them over my shoulders, then I grabbed her hips, pulled her bottom up and really gave it to her, pounding my hips down, spiking into her again and again. She started grunting and squealing at the reaming I was giving her. Right away her pussy started spasming on my meat. I love it when they're tight and they come. This one comes a lot.

I was banging away into her, crushing her into the mattress, and she was screaming like a banshee, when the burning in my balls began. Usually I hold off as long as I can, not just because it feels so good when I let go, but then it really shoots in deep. I figure this time though that I can't make her any more pregnant, so I just let loose.

I love it when they feel me come, and I make sure they do. I give them one last, deep thrust, pressing my cock into them as far as I can, then I keep it dug in while my prick pumps away inside them. These tight pussies feel every spurt and it drives them apeshit. This one's no exception. She shrieks even louder when she feels my cock start jerking inside her. What makes is really good is that then the cunts start orgasming over and over, milking the cum right out of me and sucking it deeper into the womb.

When my spurts began to get weaker, I started thrusting into her again. It drives the cum deeper, and it makes the cunts crazy because they thought it was over and it ain't. When she started spasming on my prick again, I quit and collapsed on top of her, feeling her pussy walls grabbing tight at my cock, pulling out every last drop of my cum. Shit, it's no wonder she's pregnant. She didn't have a chance, she was born to breed.

I laid there panting, my hips still twitching a bit, trying to catch my breath and the bitch started hugging me. "Oh, Joey, Joey, I love you so much. You'll take good care of me, I know you will!"

Jesus, I hate this part. All I want to do is sleep or eat or do anything else at all but be with this cunt, and she wants to "cuddle". It's easier at the beginning, when I can do it four or five times at a stretch to the same cunt. For sure, this one's used up. I got to get rid of her. Now.

I gave her a squeeze. "Yes, love," I cooed, "I will. Forever." I kissed her on the forehead. "And the first thing I'm going to do is take you home. You've got to get more rest now. You're sleeping for two, you know." I flashed her that always-perfect boyish grin of mine and she bought it.

We got dressed and I drove her home. I kissed her tenderly and told her I couldn't see her the rest of the weekend because of some service work I was doing for my church, but I'd call her as soon as I could. She got out of the car and I drove away.

I started listing the things I had to do. It wasn't actually much this time. The apartment's rent was almost up; I'd just let it lapse. So the only real thing to do was to get a new car. And a new identity. Both are easy to get when you have as much money as I do.

I make an obscene amount of money for doing almost nothing at all and, no, I'm not going to tell you what I do. Suffice it to say that I've got a hell of a lot more money than I know what to do with. A lot of people in this situation (and you'd be shocked to know how many people have this "problem") end up blowing it on drugs. Well, maybe this is a kind of drug, too.

Yeah, I could buy just about any woman I wanted, but the women I want and the way I want them are very hard to find on the market. Besides, you can never be sure you're getting what you paid for. My way, I know what I'm getting.

And they're so damn easy to get. I'm twenty-two, but I easily pass for seventeen, and I'm average-looking. I can blend into any group of teenagers. People move around so much these days that a "new kid" doesn't even rate a second look anymore. And the one kind of group that'll welcome you with open arms are church groups. There's a hell of a lot of churches in the Los Angeles area and so much hatred between denominations that I could go from church to church until I was ninety and never be found out.

There's a lot of high schools, too. I usually scout around at school functions like sports events and fund-raisers, looking for plain-dressed groups of girls. Not the real pretty ones or the real hip ones, but the average ones. The lonely ones. The hungry ones. Then I watch. If none of the good-looking guys talk to any of them, I've found my pigeons. Then I ask around about them. Sometimes I don't even have to go the holy-roller route and I can wriggle my way into their group, into their hearts and finally into the hungriest one's pants.

The real secret is in the waiting. If I'm just in the mood for a quickie, I can easily find a virgin cunt and pump her the same night. That's the way I started out, but it left too much up to chance. Too scattershot. I wouldn't know if I was going to get any results. No, you got to play a waiting game. Get to know your mark. Find out when she's the most fertile, then make your move.

My all-time favorite is still the twins. Sometimes you can caress your load up her snatch, sometimes you have to be more forceful. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I'd gone one way with a particular slit instead of the other. The great thing about the twins was that I had it both ways.

They were in a church group, of course. This time I was Jerry and I lived with my dad, who was never home. I was mad at him for leaving mom and moving to L.A., and I was mad at her for recently sending me to live with him. I was so pathetic that they all loved me instantly.

They were called Julie and Judy and they were perfect. Identical from their hairstyles down to the curve of their butts, they were short with big boobs and wide hips. Most guys go for the reedy athletic blondes. Been there, done that. Most of 'em are so self-centered they couldn't throw a good fuck if their lives depended on it. The buxom cunts might not do somersaults, but they're hornier than hell and fuck like bunnies. I'll do a chunky girl over a skinny one any day. Not gross but, you know, ample.

They were perfect in temperament, too. They spent all their free time at the church. They didn't have real lives. They were shy unless you talked to them about your problems or something religious. Then they got real animated. Needless to say, I went on about how pathetic I was. They ate it up.

All I had to do was separate them. I figured out early on that Judy was the more insecure of the two. I proceeded to make her jealous of her sister. Just before it was time to go, I engaged Julie in a deep conversation full of bullshit while Judy was talking with another of their friends and then I suggested we continue at a coffee shop.

"Of course," Julie said, "let me get my sister, and we'll go."

"Oh, gee," I said, "I don't know. I just opened up to you. I don't think I'd be comfortable talking about it with your sister there."

She got the hint, and we ended up in the coffee shop and Judy went home alone. The next night at the church I took Judy aside and told her that I thought it was her I was talking to instead of Julie.

"I'm real sorry I made that mistake, Judy. I should have know better, because you really are more empathic than your sister."

"I am?"

"I figured it out in the coffee shop, though."

"You did?"

"Yeah. She really didn't understand, and I knew you would."

"She didn't?"

That night I took Judy to the coffee shop without her sister and we talked for hours. At that point she was hooked. All I had to do was reel her in.

I started taking Judy out to the mall and to the movies, making sure there was always an excuse not to take Julie, and not a moment too soon. It was only a couple of days later, she and her sister both started menstruating. I can tell right away, the scent is unmistakable. At that point I knew I had less than two weeks to set it up.

The subject came up easily enough. This time I'd rented a whole furnished house with a pool and a fireplace. We'd stopped there on the way to the mall to get a tape and ended up on the couch drinking "limeade" and talking about church teachings and marriage.

"My mom says the church broke up her marriage," I said.

"What?" Judy was incredulous. This was far outside her realm of comprehension. "Why does she say that?"

"She told me that it was because she was a virgin on her wedding night and she didn't know how to please my dad."

"Your mom told you that?", she asked, wide-eyed.

"Uh-huh. She told me a lot of things about their marriage."

"Like what?" Clearly, she was interested.

"Like a lot of things," I muttered, looking into my lap. C'mon cunt, pull it out of me.

"Jerry, you can talk to me," she coaxed. "I promise I won't tell a soul."

"Not even your sister?", I asked anxiously.

"Not even my sister," she agreed.

"Okay." I took in a deep breath. "I've never told anyone this." I hesitated, then went for the burn. "I had sex with my mom." Her mouth dropped open. "She made me," I quickly added, "I didn't want to. She told me that she didn't want what happened to her to happen to me. She said there was stuff I needed to know to please a woman. She-- she taught me stuff."

Judy listened, frozen, and when I got to the bull about being "taught" her knees ever so slightly pushed in together. God, I'm good.

"Wow," was all she said.

"And what I'm afraid of is that I'll never have a decent relationship with a woman."

"She 'taught you stuff'?", Judy asked.

"Oh," I began to cry, "it's all so ugly!" I began sobbing, and leaned slightly toward her. She took the cue and put her arms out. I fell into them. Did I mention that I love the feeling of firm young tits mashed into my chest?

"It's okay, it's okay," she soothed. I continued sobbing into her neck. My right hand slipped behind her and softly and rhythmically I pressed against the small of her back. My left hand "just naturally" fell into her lap. As I "cried", I very slightly rocked her back and forth, making her thighs rub featheringly against the back of my left hand. Before too long she was moving on her own, unconsciously tightening and loosening her thighs, my hand slowly falling in between them.

"Oh, Judy," I sniveled, "I knew you'd understand and wouldn't think bad of me." I pulled my head up and stared at her face. Her eyes looked up at me, the image of concern and empathy. I decided to go for the initial pitch. I leaned down and kissed her.

I always start out real innocent at first. It's a very delicate point in the attack. I mashed my lips against hers, and when she didn't resist at all, I pressed the tongue in. There was no hesitation in her at all, not even a muscle shiver. I pulled her to me and my left hand dove toward her slit.

But only for the merest split-second. I suddenly let her go and jumped off the sofa. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Judy. I didn't mean to-- I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I--"

"Jerry, it's okay," she said, a little out of breath, "I understand. It's okay, really." She got up and stood next to me. "As a matter of fact, it was really nice". As she said it her thighs shivered. She wasn't just talking about the kiss.

"O-okay, it's just-- I don't want to--" I looked down. "To lose you." I looked back up. "Listen, can we go now? I-- I don't think I want to talk about it anymore, okay?"

"Sure," she said and took my hands in hers, "but listen, Jerry, if you ever want to talk about it again, I'll always be there for you. Always." She kissed me on the forehead.

Bingo. She's taken the bait. Now all I had to do was reel her in. And I would. I'd bag her in just less than two weeks.

We saw each other every day. Sometimes Julie was with us and I'd be sure to pay her attention, almost as much as I gave to Judy, but I made sure Julie understood that it was Judy I was interested in and made sure Judy and I got to talk to each other alone for a while even when Julie was there. Julie, of course, made like she was happy for Judy, but I knew it was eating her up. On rare occasions, Julie got stuff that Judy didn't, but it never happened the other way around. Julie couldn't handle it, and I planned to use that.

We were getting more physical with each other, too. It seemed all so "innocent" on the surface. We'd hug and peck at each other almost all the time we were together, oh so friendly-like, but it was getting her hot. Like I said, I've got a nose for that kind of thing. She'd start wetting herself especially when we'd talk. Judy and I talked about everything, but she always wanted to get back to "The Subject". She was creaming to know what "my mom" and I did together, what she "taught" me. I gave her little drips and drabs along the way, but I saved most of it for the pool party.

I called her on the afternoon I figured she would start her fertile period and told her I'd just gotten off the phone with my mom and I was real upset and could she come over. I told her to tell her folks that a few of my friends were coming over to my place to swim in my pool. She said her folks were starting to make noises that she and I were seeing too much of each other, but she'd be right over. This was working out even better than I'd planned. The idea was to make her sister jealous, but nothing makes a teenage slit swallow your cock faster than her folks telling her not to see you.

When she got there I was already in my swim trunks. Right away she noticed my cock bulging in my pants, but she tried to make like she didn't notice, except of course she kept staring at it while her breath got shorter and kept unconsciously licking her lips. I gave her a glass of limeade and suggested she change and we'd talk in the pool.

When she came out she was wearing the bikini I'd bought her. It was pretty clear by the way she was walking that she'd never worn anything that revealing before, but she smiled when I told her how good it looked on her.

"So, uh, what did your mom have to say?" she asked, getting into the water and coming up next to me.

"Oh, you know, the usual stuff, how's dad, how's school, do I want to move back in with her so we can fuck like rabbits."

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes widened. "I'm sorry," I said, "but that's what she said! She always talks like that. She said that since I've been gone she's gone out with dozens of guys and none of them 'do it' as good as I do. She said she wanted my big cock in her pussy. Those were her exact words."

I started with the tears, making my eyes all puffy and wet. "And Judy? The worst thing is I-- I'm real tempted."

Judy put her hand on my arm and cried, "Oh, Jerry, no! You can't mean that!"

I swam over and pulled myself up on the edge of the pool, sitting on the big towel that "just happened" to be there. Judy followed and sat on the towel with me.

"You don't understand," I cried, "she did things to me and now-- I--"

"You keep saying that," Judy said. "What is it, Jerry, what did she do? Tell me what she did."

"She made me addicted to sex." I looked her straight in the eye. "Before a guy gets married, he kind of wants to do it, but he can usually control himself. When you get married, though, and your wife is with you all the time, you can have sex all the time, and the more you do it, the more you want it. You knew that, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah, I knew that," she lied. It no longer amazes me that they always buy it.

"My mom made me have sex with her a lot, especially when she was teaching me not to ejaculate when I came."

"She taught you that?" This intrigued her. Wonder why?

"Uh-huh. She didn't want me to get her pregnant. It's easy. But once I learned that she could make me have sex with her all day and night if she wanted and she wouldn't get pregnant. There were whole weeks where we'd never get out of bed." I could tell the hamster in her head was doing overtime spinning that wheel.

I turned toward her, my legs crossed, my cock starkly poking straight up under my swim trunks. "Judy," I cried, grabbing her shoulders, "we started doing it when I was twelve, and now it's like I'm going to die if I don't--"

Making like it was an extreme effort, I let her go and she started breathing again. Then I jumped into the pool and swam across the length of it. When I got to the other side, I looked back and she was still sitting there, looking dumbfounded. The limeade was evidently working it's magic.

I swam back, got out of the pool and said to her, "Judy, I'm sorry I grabbed you like that. I'm really worried about losing control. I'm going to end up hurting somebody."

"I don't see any other answer," I said. I plopped down on the towel, pulled up my knees and put my head in my hands. "I've got to go back!" My voice started to crack. "T-there's no other way!"

Judy started getting panicky. She didn't want to lose her new boyfriend to his mother. "Jerry," she cried, "you can fight this! Drug addicts get cured all the time! You can be cured, too." I looked up. She was staring at me, her pupils like saucers, her tits quivering like-- well, like every other virgin bitch in heat.

I made my eyes suddenly brighten. "Wait," I said. "You're right, it's like being a drug addict. They give heroin addicts a substitute drug until they're not hooked anymore. Judy, can it-- No," I interrupted myself, "I can't ask you that. It's too dangerous."

"What's too dangerous?" she asked. She looked at me. "Jerry, I told you I'd be here for you. What do you need from me?" She put her hand on the hand in my lap. Hell, this was like taking cherries from a baby.

"I want to try something, but it'll be dangerous if it doesn't work. The reason I think it will work is because I--" I took her hand and pressed it between mine and said in a voice dripping with sincerity, "Judy, I love you and I'd never want to do anything to hurt you."

She looked like she'd been hit with a bag of rice. "Jerry," she whispered, "I love you, too. Whatever it is, let's do it. I want to help you beat this!" Her entire body was shaking.

I wrapped my arms around her and said, "Are you sure about this?"

"I-- I think-- No, I know so," she replied. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

"Oh, Judy," I cried, "this will work, I know it will!" I pushed her back upon the towel and pressed my mouth against hers. I slid my tongue between her lips. She stiffened for a second, but she quickly got the hang of mouth wrestling and soon my teeth were vibrating with her moaning.

I pulled myself away, taking care to keep my chest pressed against her breasts, took a deep breath and said, "So far so good. I'm in control. How are you feeling, love?"

Her dilated eyes were a bit unfocused. "Hh-I'm okay." Which was a bit of an understatement. Her hands were clutching at the back of my neck, trying to pull me back into the kiss.

I pulled my head farther away while at the same time moving my groin so my cock pressed hard against her hip, then started squeezing my butt. My dong twitched at her over and over and her eyes opened even wider. "Judy, I just wanted to be sure you're all right with this." I started twitching my hips a bit.

"Jerry, I'm sure, I'm sure," she moaned. "But-- but b-be careful, o-okay? I- I can feel-- Oh, my!" Damn straight she could. I made sure of it. "I-- I just want to-- to m-make you feel better!" Sure she did. The big itch was fast growing in her crotch and soon she'd need to scratch it.

"You are, my love, oh, love, you are," I moaned as I rolled between her legs and started grinding my cock at her. "I'm being careful, love, I won't hurt you." Between the two of us was only the filmy material of our bathing suits, so finding the crease of her pussy lips with the head of my cock was no problem. I slid my cock up and down, pressing hard on her clit, and she started losing it. Well, she hadn't lost it yet, but it was only a matter of minutes. With each prick of my prick, she uttered a little "Oh!" and her hips began to pump a bit back at me.

"Is it okay, love?" I asked.

"S-oh! So f-far," she gasped, clearly enjoying the flame I was kindling in her belly.

It was time to get out of the sun and into this cunt. I stood and pulled her up with me, lifting with a hand under her butt, keeping her pussy glued against my cock.

She started to ask, "J-Jerry, what are you do-Oh!" I gave her a little lift and drop onto my throbbing cock and that stopped her breath long enough to forget what she wanted to say. She wrapped her legs around me as I carried her inside and into "my folks" room. The bed was bigger in that room.

I sat her on the edge of the bed. At this late stage, the silly slit was actually began to get a bit concerned. Her voice trembled. "J-Jerry, are you b-being careful?" she asked, still caressing my shoulders.

"Yes, my love. I think it's working," I said, my hands kneading her hips and thighs, making them shiver. I stared into her eyes. "Love, please trust me. I can do this."

"Oh, Jerry, of course I do, and I know you can do-Oh! Oh my!!" I'd just gotten to her breasts. My hands cupped them as I took her mouth again. With each squeeze of my palms, she blew air into my lungs. Sort of like a pump organ, I thought. I was playing her like a musical instrument.

With a little experimentation, I found the tit that was the most sensitive and kept a hand busy on that one while my other hand reached around and undid her top. When she felt the top slip away and my fingers on her bare breast, her moaning got a bit insistent. Hell, she started shouting into my throat! I pressed my mouth tight onto hers and pushed her back onto the bed. My bare chest scrubbed against her tits.

I pulled my head up and she went off. "Jerry, no! What are you doing?!" she protested while making no effort to push me away. In fact, her arms were pulling me into her. Meanwhile her hips are rocking back and forth. The poor thing was badly confused, and clearly wanted me to help her make a decision. No problemo.

"No, Judy, it's good!" I cried, sneaking my hand along her belly. "It's working! You're acting real excited, just like my mom and-- Oh, damn, I thought about her! Judy, please, help me stop thinking about her!" I crushed my lips into hers again and my tongue danced in her mouth as I pressed her down until we were both lying across the bed. She gave up trying to fight and got into it again. When my hand pressed into the curve that separated her belly and her leg, she actually began throwing her pussy at me. Time to move.

I slipped my tongue out of her mouth and ran it along her neck, licking and nibbling as I went. She started getting verbal.

"Oh, Jerry- oh my, Jerry, be- Oh! my, be careful, it feels so- s-Oh! Jerry! Don't do- d-Oh My! Oh My!'

I'd reached the valley between her breasts and I was nibbling under and up her right tit, the less sensitive of the two. I did a couple of circles around her tight nipple and her head started tossing back and forth and her little "Oh my"'s got louder. When I finally pulled the nipple between my lips, her back arched fiercely and she cried out in sharp gasps, "Hnnh! Hnnh!!"

I nipped at that a while she squirmed and cried, then I favored her left nipple, the more sensitive one, and she squirmed and cried even more. Her hips were bobbing up and down and the pace increased when I pinched and rolled the other nipple between my fingers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.