Scorpio Madness - Cover

Scorpio Madness

Copyright© 1999 by Green Onions

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   BBW  

Rikki and I had desperately needed the two hours of sleep we got. We showered together when we got up and enjoyed soaping each other down. Our libidos were too drained to think about sex.

She was more energetic than I was, perhaps because of her extended stuffing session at the fast-food restaurant. Rikki sure knew how to plan ahead.

I was able to convince her to fulfill another fantasy of mine in the remaining half-hour we had before leaving the sacred Scorpion maddening grounds.

Rikki let me gently dry and brush her gorgeous soft long brown hair in the bathroom mirror. No man would be unmoved by the experience.

I was noticing her elegantly-shaped bushy eyebrows and thinking how much they reminded me of another delightfully hairy part of her curvaceous body when she stopped me by grabbing the brush.

"Rick... I have a confession to make."

"Okay, but can I do this one part? It wants to fold over."

"Yes Darling, of course you can."

I resumed my pursuit of the perfect form. Rikki was so pretty.

"You see... Judy and I planned the whole thing. It was all a put-on."

"Oh, really?" I tried to act surprised.

"Yes... we did it for a lark!" I could see Rikki's nipples stiffening in the mirror as I smiled.

"You're kidding!" I teased around a wide aureole with my tongue, taking care to blow a lot of my hot breath on the hardening center.

"Well, you know how much I like excitement! I was going to tell you last night. In fact, the plan was for Judy and I both to tell you together, but she left so quickly while we were still drying off."

"Aw... c'mon Rikki... it was obvious!" I neglected her hair for a moment and licked her adorable little button-ear for emphasis. I didn't want her to think I was being angry or critical.

Besides, brushing her hair had made me really hot and I knew she would cum my way with a little coaxing. Rikki never refused sex if it was offered in the right way.

"Oh, yeah... and what made it sooo obvious?!"

Ooops. She was hurt. Rikki had planned this surprise for me carefully and now here I was making light of her. I smoothed out her bangs.

"Okay, it wasn't that obvious! And what was clear is that you were only doing it to fulfill my fantasies and yours. That was very sweet of you!"

It worked. But further explanations were in order.

"Remember--I try to write realist stories. So I have an eye for what seems more or less likely. Maybe it's no better than anyone else's but there were a few things that just didn't 'compute' as they say."

My cock was getting really hard as I 'accidentally' rubbed against Rikki's soft ass. I wrapped my arms around her full waist from behind and rested my chin on a luxuriously curl-clad shoulder.

"For one thing, how likely was it that Mark and Judy "just happened" to be in the rest area? And why didn't you recognize Mark, or the dog? The dog certainly knew you, and neither of them were wearing wigs!"

Rikki looked at me in amazement.

"You figured all that out?"

"Well--I'm just pointing to suspicious things." It was a carefully-hedged lawyer's dodge. But I couldn't go through with it. Time to 'fess up.

"And also there was the fact that she seemed to be trying to please you in so many different ways. Judy wanted to turn you on as much as possible and plus she seemed to really know you sexually..."

Now it was my turn to look at her in the mirror. Rarely have I enjoyed such a dramatic pause.

"... which makes sense because you've been friends since third grade."

I had started to squeeze her breasts by this time, snaking my fingertips under the straps. She had her palm on my chest.

"Wait a minute--I haven't known her since third grade! Who tolja that?"

Rikki's eyes flashed at me just as I was going to kiss her and thrust my tongue into her mouth. She wasn't going to let me make her wait.

"Okay--now it's my turn to confess--Judy wrote to me. I knew all along what you guys were planning! She told me you had been friends from grade school."

"She WROTE to you? On EEE-male? But... how did she know your eye-DEE? And why did she lie about us being friends when we were kids?"

"Well, you gave her my address when you sent her one of my stories!"

"I did NOT!"

"You forgot to delete it from underneath the titles. You stripped the message header, but she still had my anonymous address."

"You're kidding!" Rikki looked so cute when she was astonished. I smiled and let her absorb the news. Certainly it wasn't the first mistake anyone had ever made in the history of the anonymous server.

"And so you knew that Mark was supposed to be in the wardrobe next to the bed behind the two-way mirror?"

"Of course... Judy told me it was your idea to be watched. Even if she hadn't, I would have figured it out. Both of you seemed to be especially interested in that mirror!"

Two curvy eyebrows straightened up.

"Sooo... all three of us were play-acting?"

"Makes sense, doesn't it? You were pals for years and thespians in high school, right? I'm a would-be writer and we're all alike in that way. Our job is to imagine how people who are doing something we've never done might feel..."

"But--"

I stopped her from interrupting me with a digital gesture. She wrapped her lips around my outstretched forefinger in jest.

"... except in this case there was a very thin line between reality and fantasy."

Out popped my finger.

"Wait a minute. I did do theater in school, but Judy and I didn't know each other then, either! You see Judy works at the 'tummy-thinners' center and teaches aerobics classes. Her job is to tell a size-10 to lose weight! Judy convinces these women to throw lots of dough at 'tummy-thinners' in order to be--as she always says--"fit, healthy, happy, toned, tanned and beautiful"."

"Good grief! Didn't she realize how appalling that diet-industry/beauty-image crap is?"

Two heavenly eyes rolled skywards.

"Oh, she still works there and says the same things. I guess she's pretty good at attracting customers, so they pay her a lot. On the other hand she has expensive tastes, so I imagine whatever she makes is never enough. She's always buying new clothes."

"So you met her at the weight-loss place?"

"Are you kidding?! I love to exercise almost as mush as I like food and sex, but I wouldn't be caught dead there. No, the thing was that Judy's bisexual and eventually got really turned on by her clients! So she posted an ad for a super-size BBW to join her and Mark in a threesome."

"And you responded?"

Sometimes the silliest questions get the sweetest answers.

"Well... I'm only a size-18, but I filled the bill." (*) Rikki grinned and cupped her breasts in her hands.

"But Mark was so boring after he came--he only wanted to watch TV or eat--so Judy and I started meeting by ourselves on a regular basis. She was the first woman I've ever had. She was really wonderful!"

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I went for her neglected neck and planted a series of soft hickeys down to her broad shoulders by using only my lips.

Rikki's nipples began to harden as I tickled them with the hair on my chest. Surely aureole-to-pectoral contact must be nature's primary rationale for a hirsute masculine viscera. My tongue delved between her full lips.

"Slo, why--" She pulled away from our sloppy soul-kiss and wiped her cheek.

"... did Judy take those pictures of us in the rest area?"

"I was surprised there too! But pleasantly so--weren't you? She seems to be almost as much of a ham as you are."

Rikki grinned at the compliment.

"Yes... but I was really disappointed that Mark wimped out. He built the wardrobe with the two-way mirror and Judy and I had to really finagle with the clerk to get this set up. Mark was supposed to cum out and join us."

"Darling, let's take care of what's really important first, and then I'll tell you. Trust me."

I pulled her onto the bed. I really had to taste her pussy which had been driving me absolutely crazy with its succulent aroma.

She released my fully-grown organ from my underwear with one hand as I eased off her moistening panties. At least one item of lingerie would live to stretch another day.

I planted a series of wet kisses on her legs, teasing her by licking the backs of her knees and calves. Her feet tempted me terribly, so I took all her toes into my mouth one-by-one, and then all at once, running my tongue between each pair in turn.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.