Scorpio Madness - Cover

Scorpio Madness

Copyright© 1999 by Green Onions

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   BBW  

I had never licked a piece of sweetmeat out of a woman's sweaty asshole before, but the combination of flavors and smells was truly marvelous. Rikki's anus had been thoroughly primed by the thick dildo she'd reveled in earlier. I could hear her moaning with her face buried in the soaking sheets while my long tongue probed ever more deeply inside her pungent depths.

But it was not enough for Judy. As she gave her next order, I observed that the pristine white shorts were no longer in position.

Though I could see nearly every detail of her thighs and spread pink labia, she was not bottomless.

Judy had seen fit to cut off a pair of impossibly-tight gray lycra bicycling shorts about two inches below where they would reveal her dripping pussy-lips. She wasn't wearing any panties.

There were a strange series of revealing slits angled through the lycra. Judy was shaved.

One hand's fingers were penetrating deeply between the slits as she pinched her stiff leather-clad nipples with the other.

"Turn her over and lick the frosting off her fat pussy!", Judy panted, as Rikki and I both stared, fascinated by her skin-tight clit-slitted lycra cut-offs. The silvery material bore a series of watermarks round the crotch.

"No, I want to watch you in the mirror as well." I slid Rikki over in the bed to enhance Judy's double-view. Then I spread Rikki's buttery thighs in preparation for the tongue-basting process. All of a sudden I smelled smoke and it wasn't cuming from Rikki's overheated oven.

<hwooo-ooo-OOOp!>

Judy had fired up the grass and was sucking like a pro.

"Ewe kuys like to pffollow the rules... dontcha?"

She held it up to Rikki's lips so she could take a hit and took special care to smear her juice-covered fingers onto my upper lip when my turn arrived. Judy didn't even bother to give us the joint for the next round, instead she just expelled the smoke from her mouth directly into ours.

As I began separating Rikki's labia with my lips and tickling her with my tongue underneath, I heard Judy begin to breathe faster. She wasn't smoking anymore, but the weed was clearly having its intended effect.

"Bob your head! Weave! SUCK her like there's no tomorrow!"

There was no point in explaining to Judy that I already knew how to give head. In any event, that wouldn't have been possible: she was pressing my face and nose right into Rikki's dripping inner cunt-lips.

I could feel her Rikki's rhythms accelerating with mine and was anticipating her third cuming. That's when both of us were simultaneously anointed. If only the River Jordan had tasted so good.

Judy poured a generous quantity of the cool champagne into Rikki's steaming wide-open snatch as Rikki cried out from the sudden shock. Then Judy started slurping it up from Rikki's navel and quickly worked her way down.

Of course Rikki had a huge hairy meaty mons, and there was plenty of room for two tongues. We shared the spoils for a moment until I then I realized that I was having a relatively minor effect.

That's because Judy was sucking Rikki's clit--even putting it gently between her teeth--so I moved over and plunged my hard dick deep into Rikki's greedy mouth. I encouraged her by squeezing one of her slippery breasts.

Judy was angled in a sideways position as she sucked Rikki's clitoris, and it wasn't difficult for me to reach over and put my other hand's fingers between the slits in Judy's crotch.

I started working them into her hot shaved snatch as Rikki's warm tongue caressed my shaft. She felt so good I decided to let go and started peeing in her mouth. I didn't do it for very long, but it was enough to fill her. I could see my piss running over her cheeks and dripping into her hair. She gulped it down and I did it again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.