Scorpio Madness - Cover

Scorpio Madness

Copyright© 1999 by Green Onions

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   BBW  

"What the HELL!!"

Rikki was calmer. She gathered the soaking sheets around her and dived into them.

It was my job, evidently, to face the oncoming fire. I knew I needed my shorts to do my duty.

A snout eased its way through the opening dor accompanied by the humid smell of the night air. The protruding proboscis appeared to be very interested in the fragrant odors left by all three varieties of champagne.

I immediately recognized the offending nostrils as those of a dog. The quivering nose belonged to a now-familiar animal.

Gripping my shorts in both hands, I'd just managed to cover my dripping manhood when the owner sashayed through the open door as if she owned the place.

Long blonde hair and two muscular tanned thighs bursting out of a tight pair of white designer shorts. Tennis, anyone?

But you couldn't play ball in those fancy knee-length cowboy boots. And their owner didn't swing a racket. Instead, she shook her big flaxen hairdo and inhaled deeply, imitating her familiar.

Even if I'd had the idea of concealing the activities within, that was not an option. My only choice was to go on the attack.

"<HEY!!> What are you doing in a private hotel room, HUH??"

"Stay!" She caught the curious cur by its collar and shoved him out the door, frustrating the yearning prober with her thigh. It was the dog that Rikki and I had seen at the rest area.

"You'd better sit down and shut up because I got somethin' on yew!" she sniffed, reflecting the local drawl in a low, sexy snarl.

I looked at her more closely. She was a total contrast to Rikki. Slim and toned versus fat and luscious. Tanned and sharp compared with creamy and soft. Apple-breasts perked at melons as the classical northern European beauty took in the half-shrouded Gypsy Goddess.

Each bore the trademarks of muscle--Rikki's were well-developed and buried under fat, the Blonde's were smaller, but concealed under the thinnest imaginable layer. Both were irresistibly sexy, each in their own way. Complete with the most luxuriously long hair.

I dubbed her "Amway II", because the long hair distinguished her so clearly from her short-cropped predecessor, though both had similar faces, bodies, and attire. Not to mention endearing smiles and 'live-and-let-live' attitudes.


"Now suppose you explain to me why we should tolerate your continued presence!"

I had zipped my fly all the way up and was ready to do battle.

"You don't get it--do you, "Mr. Pecs?!"" she taunted, poking me harshly in the chest before resuming.

"I have your license plate and my friend at the desk has the credit-card carbon. Now take a look at this!!"

She reached inside her elegant blouse and pulled out a couple of photographs which she lobbed almost viciously onto the bed along with her clean white duffel-bag. Rikki jumped at the sudden impact, and I sat down so we could both view the new evidence in camera.

"Do you know her??"

"Yeah, her name's Judy!" Rikki grimaced at the four-letter word.

One picture was obviously taken when we'd just met each other. Prone, poised, and prurient, we were wantonly worshiping one another's flesh with our fingers. Rikki was squeezing my muscular shoulders and I was kneading her overflowing tummy.

The shot was taken from the side, and it was clear that my thigh was between her legs and her dimpled cheek was extended--a clear sign that something was in her mouth. Our eyes were closed and her face was wet with my saliva. It did appear that we were very good friends indeed.

The second helping had even more gravy. It was taken when Rikki was pissing all over my face through her panties. The dog was visible behind us, and you could actually see the delicate outlines of her honeyed geyser. Rikki's big thighs were partly naked, exposed to the sunlight as my hands dug into her buttocks.

Zoom lens.

Our unwelcome guest had blinded us with science. There was no way we could afford to let anyone see those pictures.


"Okay... what I want to know is how you got the key to what is su-pposed to be a PRIVATE HOTEL ROOM??"

I still had something in me. Maybe we could try suing her.

"For the same reason I KNOW about RIKKI!!"

Judy walked over to the bed, glowered at the room's reflection in the mirror, and directed an accusing finger at her nemesis.

"You see Rikki always fucks married men--she did my sissy husband recently. The stupid wimp has a thing about panties, so he thought I'd never suspect when I found hers in his tool-kit!"

Judy paused for effect and then reached into her blouse to extract a lacy pair of blue beauties. They were thoroughly stained and way too big to be hers. I thought they were starched at first. After she threw them at my face, I picked them up and inhaled some recognizably divine odors.

Nope. No starch.

"Rikki's other habit is pee in the panties that she gives to her men. That's how I knew Mark was fooling around and I soon beat it out of his cowardly ass!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.