Scorpio Madness - Cover

Scorpio Madness

Copyright© 1999 by Green Onions

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   BBW  

Rikki was still catching her breath on the bed as I uncorked the ice-cooled second bottle. This time the confined bubbly didn't burst forth in a frothy eruption of pent-up madness, but there was still some excess. I allowed the cold wetness to drip into her prone ass-crack and run downwards onto her exposed pussy.

"Rick! JEE-sus... you're as bad as I am! <Phew!>... I'm just catching my breath. Gimme that..."

Rikki tilted the bottle towards her, gulped down a swig, and then rolled over on her side to face me.

I could see her generous calves, thighs, mons, tummy and breasts all at once in the now well-used mirror. I unwrapped the clear plastic cups on the nightstand and poured us each a sizable portion of the effervescent liquid.

"Why am I always so unbelievably thirsty after I cum?" she asked rhetorically, as if to justify drinking the entirety of her glass in one go after we wordlessly entwined our arms and tapped our respective receptacles together.

I smiled and drank deeply to accompany her. It was not the best champagne imaginable, but the cool soothing stream of wine refreshed my soul like the crickety breezes of the soft summer evening flowing effortlessly through the open window.


I couldn't take my whole glass at once. Nor did I want to. The memory of Rikki's milkshake orgasm and the thought of her fat ass jiggling helplessly after I'd slapped it kept playing in the arena of my mind.

She had captured and enthralled my erotic imagination; now it was time for me to teach her a loving lesson.

I leaned towards her as if to kiss her and her lips met mine. I tenderly stroked her long hair. I could feel her probing my face with her tongue as I pushed my mouth onto hers in a kind of pout.

Rikki must have been unprepared when I tried to expel the champagne between her lips, because a lot of it ended up on her face. She giggled as I licked it off, perhaps hoping that I would do it again in a moment. But I had other plans.

I whisked my discarded shorts from the floor and pulled off the belt.

"You forgot the champagne glasses, Dear!" I spoke slowly and deliberately, as if this was a major revelation. Actually Rikki had apologized for this on the way over and I had already told her that I didn't really care.

She wasn't looking at the belt. Her attention was focused on my upwardly mobile instrument of foreign policy.

I strutted over to the bed, belt in hand.

"Present your wrists."

I bound them loosely behind her so she would feel no pain. Then I poured myself another dollop of champagne and leaned over to kiss her, rubbing my hard cock on her soft slippery thigh.

She closed her eyes and moved towards my lips, but I spat the mixture all over her face and breasts before she could open her mouth.

"And now, my Darling, it's time for you to be punished for the error of your ways."

I licked some of the champagne off her neck and gently pinched her nipples, in a futile effort to hold the entirety of an overfed breast in one hand. Then I put my fingers in her mouth and she obediently opened it and licked them clean.

I pulled her over next to me, rubbing her face in my crotch. Rikki's tongue was out and she was slurping the sweat off my balls.

Opening her purse, I took out the massage oil and grabbed the U-shaped dildo. "What were you doing when you were getting ready to go today and packing your bags?"

"Weren't you so horny that you forgot the glasses?" I continued, raising my voice a little bit.

"Yes, I was... I was masturbating until ten minutes before I had to go." she replied in an especially soft voice, laden with fake contrition. Rikki was such a ham.

<Wham!> came the first smack on her bountiful ass. I only hit her with a small fraction of my strength, but she was so fleshy that her jiggling jelly-buttocks rippled from the impact for several seconds afterwards.

I could feel a small drop of pre-cum squirt out of my cock. Rikki's upper lip received the smeared spoils. She tasted them with her extended tongue.

"You Sexy Goddess... aren't you always horny?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.