Scorpio Madness - Cover

Scorpio Madness

Copyright© 1999 by Green Onions

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   BBW  

"Look Rick-Dick! It's our "motel sixty-nine"!" Rikki gurgled, playfully licking my nose as she kissed me.

As it came into focus, I realized that the ancient sign had once marked the "Route 66 Motel," but the second digit had become partly unhinged, as if to express solidarity with our own condition. What a place to get your kicks.

"Now I know why you always come here!" I laughed, wishing to high heaven that I had brought my camera.

"No, Dear, actually I cum here because it's far enough from where I live that I don't worry about anyone recognizing me. The numbering went loose about a month ago and the joke is that they put one pillow at each end of their double beds!"


"Did you bring the plastic cover and the sheets, Mr. Hard Cock?"

"Of course! Did you bring your toys, Ms. Sticky Pussy?"

By way of response, she unzipped her bag and pulled out two impressive dildos. One was a white rubber U-shaped wonder. Half of it was long and thin and the other portion was shorter and thicker, with a big knob at the top. Knowing Rikki, she probably used it in both orientations.

Our other instrument of sexstasy was a huge-veined twin black pleaser, both ends of which were identically crowned with fat dickheads. I'd never used a double-dildo before, but I had no doubt that I was going to learn when she produced a small bottle of massage oil.

"It's edible!" she grinned, mischievously lathering a little on the soft expanse of her underarm and greedily licking it off.

I started helping Rikki with the sheets, but she glanced at the other champagne bottles and I wordlessly departed in search of ice. Anyone would think we could read one another's minds.


I returned to find her putting the last of the cotton sheets I'd brought on the bed. Champagne bucketed, I unlocked my suitcase and tossed one of the carefully-concealed joints in the ashtray. Fire was provided, inscribed with the timeless motto: "For Our Matchless Friends."

Rikki had evidently decided that wearing her tee-shirt was no longer necessary. Her bare tummy rolled over the top of the painted-on jeans. I guess she must have enjoyed wearing the stained bra in order to titillate any unwary souls who might have been innocently passing by the partly-ajar door.

"We're in luck. They already had plastic covers on the bed, so I only had to put on the regular sheets."

"Really, honey? Are you sure they didn't know you were cuming?" I teased, while removing my shirt.

"And cuming and cumming!" she laughed. Rikki was standing right in front of the large mirror on a portable-wardrobe-like structure near the bed. There was a similar one on the other side with its door open and I mentally thanked her for hanging up my suit. It did seem a bit odd that there were two.

Rikki licked her full lips slowly with her long tongue and eased one hand down her pants. She peeled them off to the middle of her strong thighs. A fresh pair of tight lacy bikini panties was being put to good use.

Her fingers were digging under the intricate surface with some difficulty. The panties must have been two sizes too small and appeared to be painted onto her bulging crotch. I could just barely see the straps buried in her well-padded middle.

Rikki and I both stared at her ripe contours in the mirror as she began breathing a little harder. I came up next to her and licked behind her ear.

As she began to inhale more rapidly I moved my tongue over the outer edges of her ear and eased her jeans down to her knees. Then I started squeezing handfuls of her soft inner thigh flesh while I dug into the back of the impossibly tight moistening undergarment.

I was getting ready to thrust my tongue all the way inside her ear and my middle finger deep into her slowly undulating anus when she surprised me by reaching over to the nightstand.


I thought she was looking for one of the dildos or the massage oil but her objective was something else entirely. Rikki grabbed the warm vanilla shake she had ordered almost an hour ago.

I can remember thinking that her appetite was beyond belief.

"I've always wanted to do this," Rikki gushed, holding the straw between her lips. I don't know how much was left, but I could hear the sound of bubbling as she sucked in a mouthful.

Her dimples vanished while her cheeks bulged out and she tilted her head back. It seemed as if she was about to swallow it, but she didn't.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.