Scorpio Madness - Cover

Scorpio Madness

Copyright© 1999 by Green Onions

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   BBW  

Fortunately the sound we heard was only the curious dog we'd seen playing in the meadow. But where there are dogs there are often people, and Rikki blushed a deep red.

Up went her jeans in a flash. They fit tightly enough for me to admire the soft surfaces where her pudgy tummy and full thighs enjoyed an amicable acquaintance. The animal was clearly friendly and I had to move him out of the way when he suddenly shoved his snout into her snatch. He put it right back again.

"At least he has good taste!" she laughed, good-naturedly pushing the panting protruding proboscis from her pungent pubic perfection.

What a typically Rikki thing to say. She was so completely at home with her sensuality, it never seemed to surprise her when any living thing found her appealing.

To this day I still vividly recall the dog gleefully sniffing the sun-baked stripped log where I had sucked her pissy pussy right through her soaking panties in a public area.


Of course we were both desperate for the rest rooms. We strode quickly through the park area, seemingly unnoticed by the denizens of the picnic tables. But they all must have seen us walk into the woods earlier and I could feel angry eyes on the back of my neck as we moved off.

Still we were in way too much of a hurry to pay much attention. I was still extremely hard from all the excitement and had to shift my cutoffs to conceal my situation. Fortunately I had practiced peeing in that state a lot, so there was no problem once I got into the bathroom.

But Rikki hadn't been quite so lucky. Either that or the smooth worn part of her tight jeans that sheathed her mons and thighs was just too thin to conceal the wet spot around her pussy.

She smiled shyly when she saw me looking at it as we left. Then I heard a woman loudly whisper: "Shame on you!" as we walked past.

When I glanced backwards, I saw the 'Amway' couple we had encountered earlier. I don't know if she was talking to us or to her husband. He must have been staring at Rikki's round body and her noticably damp crotch.

I felt a little sorry for him. He appeared so earnest and innocuous. You might even consider buying a used car from the fellow.

His wife was more reminiscent of a manufactured product. But I still couldn't help enjoying her over-toned tanned thighs, short bottle-blonde perm, and glimmering sky-blue contacts. Hollywood and Madison Avenue had sent their sparkling-clean commercial love to wish us well.

Unfortunately her attitude was nowhere near as inviting as the models in the shampoo ads. When she saw me looking back at her, she glowered, seemingly reveling in her embodiment of the archetype of a a sexless, dominating, Puritanical, mean-spirited creep. My lover was a luxuriant Goddess of Sensuality by comparison.

Rikki jammed her hand down the back of my shorts' waistband and started vigorously squeezing my muscular butt. I could never figure out whether it was to recapture my diverted attention or to further infuriate and titillate our captive audience.

As we eased out of there like greased lightning, I wondered what I would do if I ever met the would-be 'Baywatch Babe' again. I decided that a big grin would be the most appropriate reaction.


The summer sun was starting to wane lazily by the time we hit the road. Rikki told me that all the excitement had made her hungry. We still had to drive another hour to the motel she wanted to grace with our lust, so we pulled off into a Burger Monarch.

She had often told me how much she enjoyed cooking and eating and we had shared our observation that greasy fast food can often have a surprisingly strong effect on sexual desire. It's no wonder birthrates fall as incomes rise.

Eating with Rikki was the next best thing to having sex with her. She had a large mouth and a cute set of buck teeth which she used to great effect. Before every bite, she would extend her tongue, run it over her upper lip, and open her mouth widely to receive the meat.

Down went a 'double-Zapper' and a large fries plus a big strawberry shake in the most sensuous manner imaginable. I loved the way her dimples moved in and out as she devoured the whole lot. Enthralled by her exuberant gorging, I could barely eat my own dinner. Talk about a healthy appetite.

I almost forgot to remind her that I'd brought some of my devastatingly rich chocolate brownies for us to munch on when she went back to the counter for dessert. To no avail of course; Rikki insisted that a massive meal was a natural prerequisite for our hectic schedule.

Naturally she was only half-kidding. Rikki loved to satisfy her needs and was rarely shy about it.

Her parting request for a vanilla shake seemed surprising only in that I had expected her to prefer chocolate.


We had just gotten back onto the road and started rolling when it became clear that we had a small problem.

"Oh, rats. I'm starting to lose power. My car always does this when the air-conny is run for a long time."

"God Rick, it's gonna be hot... but that's okay. Turn it off; I can make adjustments."

No question about it. Rikki was a 'can-do' sort of woman.

Off came her tee-shirt. My eyes feasted themselves for the first time on the revelation of her generous torso. She encouraged me by unbuttoning her jeans, which were probably uncomfortably tight after the large meal. Rikki was gleeful, as if she had been waiting for an excuse to tease me with her ripe delights.

"MMmm... you're a sight for sore eyes!"

"You really do like plump women, don't you?" she grinned.

"Not as much as you like taking your clothes off!"

I joined her, doffing my tee-shirt.

"Nice pecs dude, but you still gotta work on those abdominals," she teased, running her hand lightly down my chest.

"Okay, but later for that! Why don't you hand me one of those brownies in that plastic thing?"

I figured I'd defer her gratification for a moment or two, but I was wrong. Rikki liked food almost as must as sex. She also enjoyed them both in combination.

"YUMmm... God Rick, they're DEE-licious! You put bananas in 'em! They're so gooey and chocolatey... wannabite?"

"NO! I want you to eat 'em all up and not give me any!"

Sometimes we get what we wish for in unexpected ways.

Rikki leaned over and kissed me with a full mouthful. She angled her head so I could see the road and pressed a large glob of the partially-eaten sinfully-rich substance between my lips by way of a kiss. She was right, it was tasty. So was her tongue as she began to run it over my nipples as I chewed.

"You libidinous deity? Are-est thou horny again?"

Another provocative question received its poignant response as she began to play with my stiffening maleness with one hand.

Her other hand was busy acquiring another brownie, which she shared with me in her usual novel manner. This time she squeezed it out of her mouth too quickly and we had to lick each other's lips clean as my right hand began to play between her thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.