Night Moves - Cover

Night Moves

by Javahead

Copyright© 1999 by Javahead

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Oriental Female   .

By the time she was awake, I had her immobilized.

It was dark in the bedroom, enough that I was working by feel as much as by sight. That was fine, for now - I'd seen her in the light before; that was why I was here in her bedroom tonight.

I'd taken the usual precautions, of course. I knew that nobody else was going to arrive, and that any sounds in the bedroom wouldn't even make it down the hall, much less next door; still, I had quietly locked the bedroom door before undressing.

She was a light sleeper - when I stripped the covers back, she started to stir. I moved fast; by the time she her eyes had opened I had both her arms stretched tightly above her head, and had forced her knees far apart with my own. She took the situation in almost immediately; after a single convulsive surge of her body left me unmoved, she tried to speak.

I wasn't in the mood to listen, though. I grabbed her throat and told her her to be still. She was intelligent enough to do what I said.

She started to fight again, though, when I moved my free hand from her throat to her body. Time to lay out the facts.

"Be still, woman. I'm bigger, stronger, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Do what I say, and you'll enjoy this a lot more. Tonight, your body is mine. Your cunt; your mouth; your ass if I feel like it. Fighting won't change that - it just turns me on more, and means that you get it harder. Nod if you understand."

After a few seconds, I saw her head bob.

Now that I had her forced cooperation, I moved my free hand down her body again. She was wearing an oversized t shirt as a nightgown, with nothing underneath. I wadded the shirt up in my fist, and pulled it up. She tried to keep her butt on the bed, but I was able to get it above her waist; once I had the back free of her hips, it was easy to slide it up over her head. A moment later, I had it twisted firmly around her wrists.

I paused a moment to look at my prize.

My eyes had adjusted to the dark enough that I could dimly see her. She was my idea of what a woman should be; slender, fit, with a small firm breasts. Her long hair lay spread out wildly.

Her nude body looked almost like I had imagined the first time I saw her, except for a very nice suprise. She must wear industrial strength bras all the time - I never would have suspected such oversized nipples on those A-cup tits. Definitely have to think of something to do with those.

It was hard to be sure in the dark, but I thought I could see her blushing.

She jerked when I slid my free hand between her legs, and I was certain now; she was blushing.

I held my face impassive, and started to rub my fingers up and down her pussy.

It might have been against her will, but her body started to warm. When I slid my middle finger into her cunt and hooked it, her body jerked. I flicked her clit lightly, and it jerked again.

She was wet enough now, and I was tempted to take her without any more preliminaries.

When I forced her legs further apart, I could feel her clenching her body. Pointless, really. She was wet enough that I could push my cock in easily, no matter what she did. Instead, though, moved my head down and sucked in one of those tasty-looking nipples.

Despite her resistance, her body had been responding - the nipple was almost painfully erect, thumb-sized and nearly an inch long.

"Painfully" may have been the word, too, by the way she bucked. No, "ticklish" was it, I decided, as I started to pull and twist the other nipple. Light touches brought a more violent response than pinches or nips. I spent several minutes just exploring my toy's reactions.

When I switched my mouth from one spike to the other, I felt her pussy again.

It was extremely wet - I was able to slide a finger in easily. I brought it up to taste - delicious. If I had thought to bring something to fasten her hands out of the way, I would have loved to eat her cunt, to force her to come despite herself. Oh, well.

Instead, I went back to her first nipple, biting it lightly and pulling my head back till her was stretched to its maximum length. While she was still convulsing, I buried my cock to the hilt in her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.