Help - Cover

Help

by Deirdre

Copyright© 1999 by Deirdre

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

It was a warm summer day: lots of people were wearing shorts and some women were looking really good. I was in line at a local discount department store, and couldn't help noticing one particular woman: she must have been about twenty, was thin, a little taller than average, and extremely tan, with brown hair, and was wearing shorts and a short little top that showed off her middle. She didn't have large breasts, but it was awful nice to look at her trim, lithe little body. She was over in another line and I snuck a few glances.

"She's really something, isn't she?" Someone behind me said it and somehow I stood there for a second ignoring the question of whether she was talking to me or not. Then I came to my senses, and slowly turned around in a non-committal way. There was this short lady, perhaps about 40 or 45 years old with black hair. She wasn't what you would call great looking, though she was OK, and she was thin. She was looking up at me and she definitely must have been talking to me. I still didn't answer, not knowing quite what to make of her.

"She's really sexy, isn't she?" said the woman.

"Yes," was my brilliant reply, not knowing quite what to make of a woman who would start up a conversation like that.

"You could ask her out." Curioser and curioser.

"I don't know her."

"I could get you in with her. She lives in the same apartment complex as I do." I just stared at her. "Well, you like the way she looks; do you want to take a chance and possibly date her and... ? It's your life!"

I thought about it. Why was this woman doing this? That would be really something--actually getting to know a woman like that. Was there any danger in going along with this? I could take care of myself.

"Why?" I finally asked, wondering why she would do something like that.

"You like her looks, don't you?"

"I mean, why do you want to do this?"

"I have a deal for you." I was even more intrigued. "Come talk to me outside."

Outside, I waited for her. She didn't beat around the bush. "OK, here's the deal: I'll help you get in with her; then after you have sex with her, I want you to help me have sex with her."

Needless to say I was surprised. "Never mind your comments," she went on, "is it a deal? I think it can work." It was strange to look at this woman and know that she was turned on by the exact same girl that turned me on so much. This was all too wild--I didn't do things like this.

"Deal." What could it hurt? This was so wild.

"OK, it'll take a lot of time and effort on our part but I think it can work." She paused, seeming to wait for any objection from me. "Come with me to my apartment and we can start planning." I felt a nervous twinge at that. What was I getting myself into? Dealing with this crazy old lady in order to get to someone my own age? But I went along with it.

After following her to her apartment, she gave me a beer and took one herself, told me to call her Esther, and she told me the situation. She had seen the girl around the complex, but didn't know her name or where she lived. We would have to watch for her and find out which apartment she lived in and her name. Then we could track her movements, including where she did her laundry, and the she could run into me doing my laundry in the same room. Then it would be up to me to strike up a conversation.

It sounded feasible, so I went along with it. She told me she sometimes saw the girl walking from one of the parking lots at night as she returned to her apartment and said we'd stake out the parking lot that night. I just went along with her.

That evening when I returned, Esther said we'd go sit in her car out in the parking lot. She brought a six-pack and we headed out. Soon I found myself sitting in her car, watching for that girl. I wondered at myself getting into this situation. It was insane. But it sure wasn't the same ol' boring evening! Not yet: we hadn't been waiting in the car long yet. We drank some beer and talked a bit. Esther started talking about the girl. She asked me if I liked slender girls in general, and soon somehow our conversation was on how I would like to have sex with the girl. I told her a line about how I would kiss the girl and whisper in her ear.

"Don't give me that--I know guys. I'll bet you'd like her naked on her hands and knees in the middle of the living room, waiting for you to give it to her from behind." I was definitely taken aback--I can't say it was exactly what I was thinking, but it certainly fit in well with what could turn me on.

She went on: "I, myself, would dearly love to get my hands on her little ass. Her body is so sleek and brown. I'd love to pull those little shorts down and get my hands on those cheeks." I'd never known a lesbian before and never imagined a woman like Esther. "Then I'd love to run my hands up and down her body, rubbing my hand on her cunt and fingering one of her nipples. I want to see her breath hard." It was getting to be too much--I was definitely turned on. "I want her on her knees too: ready to lick me on command. I'd love to see you pushing your cock into her rear hole while I pushed her head into my cunt. I'd love to gag her and handcuff her..."

"You are really something!" I finally blurted.

"Sorry, am I getting you too hot?" she asked. "We can talk about other things."

But we didn't. We just sat there, drinking.

"You know," she started up, probably a half hour later, "we could have a little fun while we sit here. I'll bet you could use it." I just sat there. Did I know this was coming? What should I do?

"It's no big deal," she went on, "It's just that it's ashamed to waste away the time like this. You could stand a little, couldn't you?" I'd certainly never done anything with a middle-aged lady and never thought I'd hear a lady like Esther suggesting we do it just to pass the time!

"What do you have in mind?" Some part of me must have thought it was a good idea!

"Look, I just think it makes sense to have a little fun since we're stuck here like this." Her hand went on my cock. "We'd probably both be getting ourselves off later tonight--why not share a little?" Her hand was rubbing and my cock which hadn't been completely soft was hardening. She was right about one thing: I could use some sex.

"I think you are liking this idea," she said. Then she had my zipper open and was pulling my cock out and had her hand around it. Then she said "Keep a good lookout," and she bent over and put her mouth over my cock. She started sucking and bobbed her head. She was certainly more enthusiastic than any of the girls who had done this for me: I had gotten a few light kisses and little sucks but that is it. She went after my cock like a demon, never stopping. She grabbed my thigh with one hand and worked her head faster and faster. I couldn't believe the sensation. If that girl had walked by, I would have missed her. But Esther didn't stop or draw it out--she had me coming in no time. But even though we didn't spend a lot of time drawing it out, I felt like I came more than ever before. It was so fantastic!

She swallowed every drop, not drawing away until I was completely done. Then she kept her hand on my cock as she stood up and I went softer. "You've got a nice cock," she said. We sat there a little while. "Didn't see anything, did you?" I wondered a little if I missed the girl as she walked by. Esther seemed to read my mind: "Don't worry, chances are she didn't sneak by at exactly when you were out of it, and if she did, we'll still get her in the end." Esther was simply beyond belief.

We sat there for a little while, watching anyone who walked by. Esther opened another beer and drank a bit. "I could use some relief too," she finally said, "could you finger me?" She took my hand and put it on one of her breasts. I fingered it through the material. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breast wasn't large, but I felt the nipple through the material. She unbuttoned her blouse and pushed my hand inside. I fingered her some more.

"That's great," she finally said. "Please don't stop!" I could tell from her voice that she was really excited. I couldn't believe I was doing this. She unbuttoned her blouse some more and it was completely open. She fingered her other breast herself. I could barely see her chest in the shadows. It was awful nice to see a woman's chest even if her breasts were not large. "I'll keep watch," she said.

I bent down and licked her nipple with the tip of my tongue. "Yes!" she said and her hands went to my head. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" she repeated over and over. Her voice was breathy I heard her unzipping her jeans. She pushed her hand inside the front of her panties. With her other hand, she was still pulling my head against her nipple. I ran my tongue back and forth over it and nipped it lightly with my teeth. I could hear her breathing pick up even more. I put my hand on the hand she had in her panties and pushed it in in front. My fingers found hers and helped. Her body started jerking as she tightened and loosened the muscles in her pelvis. She was still saying "Yes!" over and over. Her fingers at her cunt allowed mine to do the work and then slipped behind my hand and pushed my fingers against her cunt. Her cunt was so wet. I felt her clit, which her fingers obviously wanted me to work on. I slipped down and slid two fingers into her cunt and then slipped back up to her clit. She jerked and moaned and said "Don't stop!" She sounded like she was pleading.

Her body stiffened and straightened as she let out a final long moan, lifting her rear right off of the seat. It seemed like a minute that her body twitched and jerked and she finally collapsed. I lightly kissed her nipple, not stopping for another couple of minutes, then I sat up. She was leaning against the door of the car, her legs open, looking lewd, but looking like she was totally beat. Her breath was still too fast. I scanned the parking lot and the sidewalk to see if the girl was around, but I didn't see her.

"Oh thanks! You don't know how much I needed that!" she said, finally, through her breathing.

After that, we sat there a while, just looking at the parking lot. We didn't see the girl at all. We sat there for quite a while, perhaps an hour. It was getting later and finally reached about 11:30PM.

"She might stay out all hours on weekends," Esther finally said, "It might be smarter to watch for her on weekdays."

"You might be right," I added, but we agreed to keep watching and watched quite a bit longer, until about 1AM. Then we agreed to call it quits and went back to her apartment.

"I guess it'll take more persistence to catch her," said Esther, "we can try another night." We agreed on the following night and I got ready to leave.

I looked at her as she walked me to the door. She really wasn't bad looking--just not particularly youthful. She seemed in good physical shape and her body was attractive, if slender. She smiled at me.

"You know," she said, "you could just stick around." I knew exactly what she was thinking and she seemed to know my mind too. I remembered coming and how she came.

It was a warm night and we were both nude, with no sheet. Light from street lights shown in the bedroom window, so it was easy to see each other. I fucked her on her hands and knees and she obviously loved every second of it, thrusting her rear back at me and making a sort of whining noise the whole time. I was tired after that. We lay there nude. She put her hand on my rear as we fell asleep.

Was I surprised to find myself there in the morning! I wondered what I had gotten myself in for. She insisted on having me sit on the edge of the bed while she sucked me off. It was incredible.

But later I wondered. Was this her real goal? She had fixed us breakfast and I had eaten and then gone. I thought about it a lot, needless to say. Looking back on it, it seemed like I didn't want to be involved with her. Just too weird--I didn't know what would happen next. We hadn't agreed on any particular evening to meet again--when she called, I'd be busy.

But she called that afternoon with different news: "I lucked out and got here here in my apartment. You've got to come quick!" She was obviously talking low.

"How... ?"

"I happened to see her at the laundry and struck up a conversation and lured her back. Come now. I'll say you're the son of one of my friends and have a little job for you to do or something. You can call me "Aunt Esther". This is our big chance!" I thought about it. I remembered what that girl looked like. Well, if Esther was leading me on this time, I'd know for sure.

"OK."

"Hurry!" I left. On the way I wondered if the girl wouldn't be there and Esther would say she'd left. I groaned inwardly--that had to be it. I'd know she was leading me on, but I'd still probably wonder.

Esther was at the door. She grinned at me. The girl was there! Esther introduced her as Kathleen. She was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top. I felt tongue-tied but I hid it well. She smiled at me. I was all business and told Esther I had to get started. Esther took me in the kitchen and said she needed to clean behind the stove and refrigerator and that I could pull them out. I almost smirked and she gave me a little shrug. Then she was gone back to her living room and I heard her talking to Kathleen. I had to take everything off the top of the refrigerator first, then I rolled it out. Esther could have done the whole job herself, but probably didn't realize how easy it is. But the job served its purpose.

I was done with the stove too and out in the living room joining Esther and Kathleen. I asked Kathleen if she lived in the apartments. She smiled at me as we made small talk and I realized this all might work! Finally she excused herself and left. Suddenly Esther was saying "Go after her!" and pushed me out the door. Kathleen actually looked back when I was out and I caught up to her and asked her if she were interested in going out to a movie that night! We made a date right there.

Esther met me at the door, grinning from ear to ear. I guess I was grinning too--she seemed to know I'd gotten a date even though I hadn't said a thing.

"Did she get you hard?" That was the Esther I knew. Her hand was on my cock checking it out. She rubbed it a little, then was on her knees unzipping my jeans! My cock was in her mouth and I was on the verge. I still can't get over the way she could suck me off!

It only took a minute for her to get me off. Then she was ripping off her own clothes! "Do my ass! Pretend I'm Kathleen!" she said. Soon she was nude on the living room carpet on her hands and knees, wriggling her rear! Frankly, it was much too soon for me and I had to tell her so. She smiled and said she understood and asked if I'd kiss her nipple like the night before. We ended up sitting on the couch, me kissing her breast and her fingering herself. I found myself getting hard again, and she immediately said we should do it and got on her hands and knees again. I didn't do her ass, but we had a wild time and afterwards she asked me if I pretended she was Kathleen!

"You are the most unusual lady I've ever heard of," I finally offered when we were done. She just laughed and said I wasn't used to women who did what they felt like doing. Then she told me to go home and get ready for Kathleen.

In fact, she was full of advice, talking to me all the time I got myself back together and headed for the door. I told her she'd just make me nervous, and finally she insisted on coming with me, saying I was hopeless and would probably dress all wrong.

I gave up and ended up driving her to my apartment. She immediately went through my closet and clothes on the floor, looking at different items critically. Then she wanted me to try things on, and I protested.

"You've got to see what it looks like!" she insisted.

"I'm not going to spend my afternoon trying on my own clothes!"

"But you don't realize what a good impression you could make..." There was no stopping her and yes, I spent a half hour trying on clothing! Finally she was satisfied that I had something to wear and she attacked my kitchen, both cleaning it up and making us something to eat. After we ate, she stuck around, cleaning my apartment until it was time for me to get ready to go--then she checked me out after I got dressed and I took her back home.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.