Steven After Hours - Cover

Steven After Hours

by BackRub

Copyright© 1996 by BackRub. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   MaleDom   Light Bond   .

Part 1

For Zoe, J115 and Corinne

It started in my early teens. Boys that age like to compare during camping trips, in locker rooms or during minutes in backyard sheds away from adults. It's not homosexuality, per se, although I think guys are less homophobic at that age. You can't imagine most "straight" men in their late teens or later comparing cock sizes or jerking off together.

But at 11, or 12 or 13, they do, and I did. It was then that I realized that I had a pretty big one. Nine inches, if you measure it today, and proportionally thicker than the standard six inches. I still think that, for the women who get off on having a man with a big dick, it's more psychological than physical. I mean, I stretch some of them pretty well, and larger women really like that. But I think it's more visual/psychological than anything else. Some women certainly do like the look and feel; no doubt about it.

The rest I didn't understand until my late teens. I lost my viraginity at 16, but I didn't start to fuck seriously until college. There I met women who had been with many other men. Some of them liked my big cock, but they all talked about how most men came in a few minutes and I didn't. I hadn't had anything to compare to. I just thought that I fucked and when I was done I came. It didn't occur to me whether that was a "long" or "quick" time, it just was. It turned out I have pretty good self control. Also, I come a lot. Big, strong spurts. Some women don't like that and with others, it makes em crazy. They love the feel of a big load splattering all over their back, stomach or breasts. Finally , there are "the eyes." I'm reasonably good looking, or enough to get women looking again, but more than one woman told me that I'd "stared" them into bed. One compared me to a vampire. Once I realized this I never turned back. The knowledge that I have this ability transformed me.

I went to college in California and all of this led to some friends conning me into going to VCA Pictures and auditioning as a porn actor. What a trip! I had most of what they wanted: a large cock, good self-control, the ability to come more-or-less on cue, the ability to get hard again pretty quickly, and, oh, those big cum shots. They loved those. Very visual, big sales.

I did it for a little while. At first, it was like being a kid in some perverse candy store. Just think about it, sex all the time with beautiful women, doing some things that lots of your girlfriends won't do for you, and you get paid. It was fun for a while, but I realized after a few months that being "the new Peter North" didn't mean that much to me, and that straight fucking wasn't where the thrill was for me.

The thrill is in the chase, the risk of discovery, the nasty. My cock is a tool, but the real thrill is always lurking somewhere in your head, all those ganglia and interconnections. Brains are even more important to sex than cocks and clits. The ability to stare a woman into submission, to satisfy her and yourself, possibly somewhere you might get caught, or somewhere that takes you into her head. I never liked motel rooms, except as a last resort. I like to make them come repeatedly, wet and hard on their own beds.

I finished college, and picking up on my success as a part-time cook's assistant I entered the Culinary Institute of America when I returned to New York. Now I'm the assistant cook at one of the city's trendier restaurants.

By night, though, it's sweat, eyes, smiles, gasps, thighs, sweets breasts, wet pussy and rock n roll for me.

I met her at a club. I don't even remember which fuck'in club, now, everything that came afterward was so much more important. She stood out, mostly from the way she moved. Blonde, tall, attractive, reeking from smarts and strength as well as perfume. Not just another woman. Not by a long shot. Most women are interesting, and most are a lot sexier than they think they are. But this woman was making my cock and heart twitch at first sight and all she was doing was walking by. Moderately tight mid-thigh dress, bare legs, sandals. Nothing terribly provocative for New York City, but naturally sexy. She moved like a woman in heat. Nothing overt. Most of the jerks in the club probably didn't even notice. It's the subtleties. The twitch of the mouth, the flex of her thighs, the ever-so-slight slide of her hips. The way her hand moved across her thighs almost as if she wanted to stop and rub her clit through her dress.

I bought her a drink, we talked, then I bought us a second round. Photo editor, Annie, 31. Her voice did it even more for me. I stared into her eyes as we talked and watched to see if her nipples hardened under the fabric of her dress. I could already imagine the way she'd sound when she came. I asked her to dance and it was her turn to turn me over. She moved like a cat. Again, not really overt, but clearly the beginnings of releasing heat that was just below the surface. We ended our fifth dance in a dark corner and I kissed her. Hard, serious, but slightly hesitant to see what she'd do. She came right back at me with a tongue and lips just as needful. I slipped a hand in front between us and rubbed her belly and then her breasts. She pressed herself against me, I reached down and grabbed her pussy through the fabric of her dress. She moaned into my mouth, bit my lip and ground herself against my hand.

We got into a cab back to her place. She didn't want to go to mine, and I wanted her to know that I was safe. Nasty, insatiable, doomed to fuck her all night, but not a threat to her safety. A lover, not the Midnight Rambler. I'd want to talk to Annie after our sweat and my come had drenched her sheets. The hard part would be keeping my hands off of her under even the most nonsexual of circumstances.

During the cab ride I rubbed her bare thighs, kissed her and ran my hand up her dress. I think she was nervous about the idea of sex in public places, but I was in no mood to negotiate. By the time we reached her block my fingers were squeezed into her panties, finding moist, musky cunt - something the cabby could probably smell.

We got into her apartment, I held her, kissed her and said," You know I won't hurt you. You do know that you're safe."

"There's a security camera in the lobby, you're already on record. My super knows I have a guest tonight."

"Fine. But you know we're going to fuck the shit out of each other..."

"If we're not, you'd better leave now..."

"...and I'm pretty nasty, but nothing that you don't want or that would harm you."

"Don't worry. I'm a big girl now."

Before she finished the sentence I grabbed her dress in front and ripped it open, then pulled most of it off. I dropped my bag next to her bed. I kissed her neck hard, grabbed her, flung her over my shoulder and carried her into her bedroom. I dropped her down on her bed on her back, reached down and tore off her panties with one quick stroke. She winced slightly, let loose with an enthusiastic "Wooo!" and I dropped to my knees, burying my face in her pussy. I started to eat my fill, and hers.


Part 2

I licked the insides of her thighs and then burrowed myself in the crook where each leg met her pussy. I licked and fluttered my tongue over her pussy lips and her nice juicy clit. I slid my tongue into her and she rewarded me with a sexy grunt and squirm every time my tongue moved. She reached down and grabbed my head. I slid a moistened thumb into her pussy, moistened a finger and slid it into her ass as I continued to lick and suck her clit. The finger in her ass made her jolt with lust and suggested things to come.

I kept eating her and she kept responding. The half finger in her ass turned into a full finger fucking. Her legs ground against the bed, her back arched, she started to grunt "Yeah!", "Eat that pussy!" "Suck my clit!" "Just like that!" She grabbed my head hard and ground her pussy hard against my face as she began to come. I pressed my face right back onto her and she didn't stop moaning. I quickly rubbed my face side-to-side with my tongue against her clit and she set off again, whimpering. I kept sliding my tongue over her clit until she stopped bucking and shivering. Then I moved up a bit, wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her soft belly. I slipped my tongue into her belly button and she squirmed again, giggling.

She was still shivering slightly as I got up. She looked up at me somewhat glassy-eyed as I took off my shirt and boots. I used a crooked finger to motion her forward as I dropped my pants. She crawled over to the edge of the bed as a slid off my shorts. Out popped my semi-hard cock. Her eyes lit up, and a mischievous leer came across her face as I brought it to her. She reached up, took it in one hand and began to lick, then suck it. Lying on her stomach on the bed, propped up on her elbows she leaned forward and sucked my cock as well as it has ever been sucked. She moved me around to sit on the bed and moved herself between my legs to continue. She licked the underside, took as much as she could into her mouth and throat, and bobbed up and down sucking and slurping noisily, using her hand and mouth together perfectly. She moved her head around and ran her tongue and flattened lips up and down the underside, paying special attention to the sensitive area under the head. She rubbed lips and tongue back and forth that way. Then she took my cock and slapped it against her face, kissed it sweetly and rose up to straddle me.

"This is probably gonna pleasure me more than it does you, babe," she said as she slowly impaled herself on me. Talking to my cock directly she said, "Always wanted to have someone like you around the house," and sighed loudly as she hit bottom. She leaned forward and rode me, slowly at first, but picking up speed as she found her pace and position.

She was stunning like this. Perspiration on her forehead and breasts, her fine body taut for release. Beautiful muscles tensed and flexed as she rode, grinding her clit against my pubic bone, stretched by the size of my cock. Her hands were flat on my chest and her movements rocked both of us. Her sexual tension and its impending release could be felt in her fingertips digging into my chest. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, then reached behind to slap her ass cheek, then back to her breasts to rub and pinch her nipples. That did it. I told her to open her eyes and look into mine; that I wanted to watch her come.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.