House - Cover

House

by Deirdre

Copyright© 1999 by Deirdre

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Mind Control   .

"Oh I ought to have an apartment like yours," said Gwen. I'd been staring at her house, and apparently she'd been reading my thoughts: kind of big for just Gwen.

"It's lovely, and it *is*nice to have your privacy," I replied, politely. It was a typical old city house, certainly dating from before World War II, possibily a hundred years old. But it *was*an attractive house, looking well kept.

"Well, I don't know about the *privacy*part. Would you like to see it?" I'd been dropping her off after our shopping. I wasn't in any hurry, so I glanced at her to assure myself she really would be happy to have me in.

"Oh, sure, I'd *love*to," I replied, judging that she wasn't just being polite.

"Oh, good! We can have tea."

Tea. It *would*be pleasant just to sit and talk some more. Gwen and I seemed to be on the same wavelength, and sometimes I felt we could just talk forever. I turned off the engine and followed her in.

"I *did*tell you that I rent out some rooms," she said as we approached the porch. That's kind of interesting. I wondered what that would be like. She *was*somewhat close to the university. A couple of graduate students, or maybe an instructor or two?

The living room was nicely done, the furniture wasn't new or anything, but the room felt comfortable and she had knickknacks around that, well, if not like I'd choose, they were nice enough. A *man*walked into the living room as soon as I'd gotten a look.

"Hi, Ms. Sanders," he said. Well, he was a boy, actually. I judged him to be twenty or so. He looked happy to see Gwen, and stood there in front of us.

"This is Jimmy," Gwen said to me, then turned to him: "Hi Jimmy, this is Ms. Billings. We were shopping and she just stopped in for a little while."

"Hi Ms. Billings," then clearly addressing both of us, he said "Come in the kitchen: I'll make you tea."

"Why thank you, Jimmy," she answered. I must say I was a bit surprised: this Jimmy seemed more polite and obliging than *anyone*I remembered running across in a long time. We followed him through the living room. "He *is*just a doll," said Gwen to me as we followed him, again evidently reading my thoughts. He took us through a dining room and into the kitchen. Gwen and I sat at a nice kitchen table and Jimmy started heating water and getting out tea.

"We have Earl Gray, Constant Comment, and some flavored varieties," he volunteered, holding a couple of boxes.

"Any preference?" Gwen asked.

They all sounded good to me, but naturally I had to say something: "Constant Comment sounds good." I looked at Jimmy turning to work. He was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt and was barefoot. Average height, but looking fit and his face was nice. Kind of a hunk, really. Definitely an undergraduate. *Gwen living with a hunky kid!*

Another man came in the back door. Well, a *boy*, if you want to call him that. "Hi, Ms. Sanders," he said and Gwen ended up introducing him as Billy before he sailed on by.

Gwen renting rooms to college boys! It was the last thing I would have guessed: they seemed *real*nice and it was easy to imagine it would be very pleasant if you got the right tenants, but still, it was amazing to me. Then Jimmy was bringing the tea over.

"Need anything else?" he asked, standing there, like a waiter, for God's sake.

"Thank you very much," I said.

"No, thank you Jimmy, that'll be all," Gwen added. Jimmy went out the back door.

I looked at Gwen and I know my face was registering amusement. "Like my boys?" she asked, obviously picking up on my thoughts.

"Are they the sons you never had?" I asked.

"Oh, they're just dolls, every one of them," she answered.

"How many do you rent to?" I found myself asking. I didn't want to be nosey, but curiosity had caught me up.

"Nine right now," she answered.

"Nine!? Oh, I'm sorry," I said, feeling embarrassed at the way I'd blurted out. She giggled.

"Like them? Wouldn't you want lots of 'em around?" She had a very sly look on her face.

"Well, do you have much privacy?" I asked.

"Oh, we're like a big, happy family. I'd hate living in a big house like this if it were all empty." She was right about that: the house was quite generous.

"I'd think they'd be coming in and out all night: do they bring friends over?"

"Well I have to say they're very nice to me: they're very considerate about not being out too late or making too much noise. Want to see the rest of the house?" I assented, and then followed her back toward the front hall. "Their girlfriends are such *nice*girls: I don't mind having them over." We'd reached the stairs and a boy was coming down. "Randy's girlfriend Jenny is *really nice*, isn't she, Randy?"

"Yes Ma'am," he answered. He went on back toward the kitchen and we started up the stairs. At the top was a hallway and several bedroom doors. The hall had a nice, if old oriental carpet and an old chest and was quite attractive.

"How do you keep things so neat with all these males around?" I ventured. Yes, I'd had brothers.

"Oh, I told you, they are nice boys. Come see one of the bedrooms." We peeked in the room: it had two beds in it and was in perfect order. I heard footsteps behind us and glanced back to see a boy walking by dressed only in underpants! He disappeared into the bathroom, glanced at us and shut the door, but I stood there in shock, staring at the shut door.

"Oh, that was Stewart," said Gwen. "We're casual about dress here."

"I should say so!" I replied. Someone was coming up the stairs: it was Randy.

"The boys don't mind if I see, do you, Randy?" The bathroom door opened again, and Stewart walked back to his room, still in his underpants: briefs in fact, and they certainly showed his bulge!

"No Ma'am, Ms. Sanders," Randy replied and he walked into the room we had just peeked into.

"He *is*cute, isn't he?" she said to me, in a lower voice. We were just looking at him through the door. He certainly was hunky: muscular looking and a cute face. "Come here," she added, walking into Randy's room. I just followed. Randy, who had been doing something at a desk in the corner turned around and looked at us inquiringly.

"Randy, take off your shirt and show Ms. Billings your chest." I had to catch myself to keep from gasping.

"Sure, Ms. Sanders," he said, and started pulling his tee-shirt off! I just stood there watching, not believing what I was seeing. Soon he was right in front of us, his bare chest exposed. She put her hand on it softly, then looked at me, smiling.

"Nice, isn't it?"

"Uh, yuh," I kind of mumbled.

"Go ahead, touch it," she said. I didn't move a muscle, then she took my hand and quickly put it on his chest. My heart was beating like it was going to jump out of my own chest. It wasn't just that he was handsome, it was just the *audacity*of the whole thing! "You have a nice chest, don't you Randy?"

"Thank you, Ms. Sanders." He was so cheerful about it!

"You don't mind showing it off for me, do you?"

"No, Ms. Sanders." She sat on the bed that was behind us, and managed to get me to do it, too.

"They're really nice about it: don't mind a bit," she added. "Take off your shorts for Ms. Billings, Randy."

"Gwen!" I said, suddenly shocked. He started doing it, without a word.

"Oh, he doesn't mind," she answered. And there he was, standing in just his underpants! I tried not to stare at the bulge. "Come here, Randy." He approached closer. This was getting too wild. Then she reached up to the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down to his knees! Then she grinned at me. "He's got a nice penis too, doesn't he?"

"Gwen!"

"Oh, relax, he doesn't mind, do you Randy?"

"No, Ms. Sanders."

"He really is a nice boy," and she took his cock in fingers and lifted it! I don't see penises that often, but it looked big to me, though not hard at all. She held it one way and another, then pushed his testicles sideways a little with her other hand, letting them swing. "Here, see what it feels like," she said.

"Gwen, no."

"Oh, come on," she said, and took my hand and put his cock in it. I stood there, like a statue, with that boy's cock laying in my hand. "It's nice and big, isn't it?" I didn't answer. "Oh, don't worry, the boys don't mind, do you Randy?"

"No Ma'am." It was weird. I ended up lifting it up and encircling it with my fingers. The last thing I ever expected to be doing. "He does have a nice one. And Jenny certainly agrees, doesn't she Randy?"

"I hope so, Ma'am."

There had been footsteps on the stairs and I'd quickly withdrawn my hands, dropping his cock back to its normal position. "It's nice when it's erect, too," added Gwen. And someone walked in the room!

It was Jimmy who had made us tea. He didn't react at all to us, just walked over to his closet and got out some sneakers. "Show us how you make it erect, Randy," Gwen went on!

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded, ever polite, and he put his hand around his cock and started stroking it back and forth!

"And his *behind*is nice, too; turn around and show us, Randy."

"Yes, Ma'am," and he turned, still stroking his cock! She immediately had her hands on his buns, cupping them. They *were*rather good looking. Then she ran her finger up the crack of his rear, pressing in, then gave me a knowing little smile.

"So how did you get such a cute little rear?" Gwen asked him.

"I don't know. Thank you Ma'am!" He was still stroking.

"OK, show us that hard penis!" He turned and she got him to stop when he was sideways to us. It was somewhat erect, sticking out on an angle. She smiled at me, then lightly touched the underside. It jumped a little. Then she gave his rear a playful little pat.

"They all have cute rears, but I think Randy's is the best and I'll bet Jenny agrees with me. Jimmy," she said turning toward Jimmy who was tying his sneakers. "Come over here."

He jumped right up and came over: "yes Ma'am."

"Take off your clothes for Ms. Billings."

He didn't answer, but quickly pulled off his sneakers that he had just been putting on as well as his shorts, tee-shirt, and underpants. "Jimmy has a nice penis too," she said as soon as it was visible. He was standing right next to Randy. "Make it hard for us, Jimmy."

"Yes, Ms. Sanders." He stroked it and I watched it grow.

"Randy, go get the K.Y. jelly," she said then. He was off out the door! And back in a few seconds with a tube.

"This is *really*cute," Gwen said privately to me. Jimmy was still stroking his cock which was getting harder and harder. She had the tube in her hand and was opening it.

"OK, turn around, Randy, and keep your penis erect."

"Yes Ma'am," and he stood there, his buns to us, stroking himself. She started putting the jelly in the crack of his rear! She pushed gobs of it in! Then she told Jimmy to stop stroking himself and she spread it over his cock!

"OK, Randy, lean over the bed," and he leaned over it, resting on his straight arms. "OK, Jimmy, put your penis in his rear."

"Yes, Ma'am," and he got behind Randy and started guiding his penis in.

"You see a cute rear like Randy's and you just *have*to see *this*, don't you?" she said to me. That really wasn't what I would have thought of!

"Are they gay?" I asked. Duh.

"Do you like having the penis in your rear, Randy?" Gwen asked.

"No Ma'am."

"They're just nice boys. They really are obliging. And do you like putting your penis in Randy's rear, Jimmy?"

"No, Ms. Sanders."

"So why do you do it, Jimmy?"

"For you, Ms. Sanders. I don't mind."

"Do you like girls, Jimmy?"

"Oh, yes, Ms. Sanders."

"Now come for me, Jimmy."

"Yes, Ms. Sanders." He started moving harder, and Gwen reached over and started stroking Randy's partially hard cock.

"How does that feel, Randy?"

"It's OK, Ma'am."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Does it make you feel filled up?" She still casually stroked his cock.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Why, Randy?"

"I... you made me hard, Ma'am."

"Well, we wouldn't want to mess up the bed, would we?"

"No, Ma'am." Suddenly, she leaned over and took his cock in her mouth! She kept stroking him, and Jimmy kept pumping in. Soon, it looked to me like they were both coming. Gwen just kept her head on his cock, and I could see her swallowing. Then she sat up and looked at me, smiling. Jimmy had withdrawn his cock, which was softer now.

"Did you like that, Randy?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Even with the penis in you?"

"It was OK."

"OK, you two go to the bathroom and clean up," she said. They left and she picked up their clothes and carefully laid them on the bed, and smoothed the bed where he had been sitting. "Let's go see the rest of the house," she said, "and you have to stay for dinner."

"Uh, I don't know..."

"Oh, listen," she said. "You don't have to be embarrassed: they really don't mind. You heard them say so."

"Gwen, this is weird."

"Come on, you took me shopping; I'm going to feed you."

"Uh..."

"Oh, come now. You watched them play for us; what's a little dinner? I'm not going to let up until you agree!"

I was in a bind. Even though I'd stood there watching, it was too much: I needed to get out. Randy and Jimmy came back into the room and started dressing. "Boys, tell Ms. Billings she simply has to stay for dinner."

"OK, I'll stay!" I said, a little hasty. I don't know what made me suddenly give in, but I felt nervous about continuing the conversation with the boys. They were both dressed.

"Jimmy, are you going out?" Gwen asked. He'd put on his sneakers again.

"I was planning on it, but if you wish, I could stay."

"That's all right, Jimmy, run along. It's your class isn't it? I don't want you boys to miss your classes!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.