Fruitful Evening - Cover

Fruitful Evening

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Erotica Sex Story: We get together to celebrate, but strip poker is on everybody's mind...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Orgy   Pregnancy   .

Me and my wife, Sara, have a couple of friends whom we have known ever since high school, Thomas, Tom and his wife Chris. Tom and I were roommates and Chris and Sara were in the same classes as we and when I asked Sara out Tom asked Chris out and ever since then we have been together almost every weekend. The only exceptions have been when either couple have been at some family gathering.

We used to alternate between apartments and were seriously thinking of getting even closer. That is Tom and I. We were thinking about starting our own business. Neither of us had any expensive tastes and Tom and I had done very well on the stock market and we wanted to invest our money in something that was ours.

Usually when we met we rented a video and listened to some music after that. And drinking wine.

This weekend was a bit different. Tom and I had finally decided to go into business together and was to celebrate at our home. Sara had prepared a meal with four courses and I had stocked up the drinks. Cocktail, wine, cognac and gin, rum and whisky.

The night went well and after the meal when we sat drinking coffee and sipping cognac we felt wonderfully full and content. We talked a little and someone suggested that we should play a game. The original idea was Trivial Pursuit but we had given ours to some relative and all we had was an unopened deck of cards.

We tried to figure out a game to play while we cleaned away the coffee and cognac and brought the other bottles in. The only game we all could play was poker.

I knew we had a set of chips somewhere so I went looking for them. When I finally found them I got this idea. Why not pretend that I couldn't find them and after a while suggest that we played strip poker instead! I went and told the others that I couldn't find the chips and pretended that the play was out but after the first drink I somehow managed to get the conversation back to playing some card game.

"You know what," Chris said.

"No. What."

"Oh it's silly. But I have never..."

"What?"

"I've never played strip poker!"

"Me neither!" cried Sara. "How about you?" she asked me.

"Once."

"And you, Tom?"

"Ah, well a couple of times."

"Tell us. How was it?"

"Fun. Mind you I was young then. And I had never seen a girl's breasts before."

"Did you? See some I mean," Chris asked.

"Yes. I did. But not for long. This girl suddenly got, I don't know, scared maybe, and got dressed and disappeared in a flash!" he laughed.

"And the second time?"

"This was the second time. The first time we just came down to our under-wears."

"Oh poor thing," Chris mocked him and consoled him with a light kiss.

"Have you seen any since then?" Sara laughed.

"You bet!" he grinned back.

"You, Max. Have you got your fill of tits?" Chris asked me.

"Well I'm an ass man myself," I almost giggled. It was true however. My wife wasn't big breasted, she was rather small in that department, but she had an ass that made my mouth water when I saw her in her tight jeans.

"Oh, I'm out then," Chris joked.

"No way! I'm always looking for more!"

"Shall we?" asked Tom. "After all we've known each other for ages."

Everything was silent for a while and I held my breath till the girls looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, giggled a little and said OK.

We spent a while discussing the rules and counting clothes but finally we were ready to play.

I wont relate the game as it went because I don't remember, my memory is more or less blank until I saw Chris stand up and unfasten her bra. I watched her as she rather shyly let it slide down her arms and flung it aside. The motion made her tits wiggle, something that Sara's hardly did. Chris had beautiful breasts. They kind of sloped down on the upside and from the underside they made a perfect curve up to the hard nipples. Her aureolas where wrinkled and oval and rather large. Almost everything was new to me compared to my wife's. Hers were almost cone-formed and she had small nipples surrounded by circular aureolas. So I kept my eyes on Chris as she sat down. She saw my look and smiled at me, proudly. She knew that her tits were great and she wasn't embarrassed to show them. I could feel my cock start to get hard which had me in a dilemma as I lost the next hand and had to remove my trousers. I decided that there was no reason to hide it though. Everyone was a little hot by the game or the prospects of seeing someone else but their spouse naked. So I just stood and took off my pants letting Chris see me from the side since she sat at my side and Sara and Tom from the front. Sara gave me a knowing smile and Tom just paid a slight interest in me.

Next hand Chris lost again and now she was a little more reluctant. This was the last item she had to loose and she made a quick stand, push down panties and sitting down motion. I didn't care. I was looking at her tits. Almost convincing myself that I was after all a titman and not an assman.

Tom lost the next hand and he stood when he slipped his pants off and so did I when I lost my shorts the next hand. My cock popped out and up as the waistband slipped pass my stiff cock. I could feel but not see Chris' eyes on my manhood and when I sat down I glanced over at her and saw her lick her lips in that typical female way when they see something that make them hot. I looked over at Sara and saw that she smiled her horny little smile and I knew that I was in for a hot round in the bed later that night.

Next Sara lost and she shed her bra without any hesitation and showed her perfect little breasts to our friends. This made my cock even harder and I could feel a drop of precum leak out. Absentmindedly I reached down and wiped it away with the palm of my hand. I heard a rather sharp intake of breath from Chris and I realized what I had done and could feel myself blush a little. When I looked over at Chris I saw that she was looking down on my hard on so I took it that she hadn't taken any offense.

Now things were like this, I was nude and so was Chris. Sara and Tom had their underpants on. This made the next hand interesting because Chris lost again. We had a long discussion about what she had to do but we agreed that some sort of exposing was in place.

"Why not have her open her legs so we all can see what she's hiding?" Sara suggested. To Chris embarrassment we decided on that and she put one of her legs over the armrest and the other over my leg. I looked down on the furry bush between her legs. It was a shade darker than that on her head and in the dark forest I could see the pink pussylips peek out. Rather big and thick. I could have been looking at my own wife's pussy it was almost a carbon copy of it. Again I felt a drop of precum drool out of the slit on my cock but this time I just let it slide down the hard shaft.

Chris let her legs down and we assumed our game and Sara was the looser this time. She stood and got rid of her panties and kept her standing for a little bit longer than Chris and I had done. The next hand Tom lost and now we were all naked. We didn't stop our game though. It was as if everyone wanted it to go on, maybe to be more risky.

After we all had exposed ourselves to the others we started to discuss what to next when Sara lost.

"Why don't you let Tom feel you up for two minutes," I suggested.

Sara hesitated but finally agreed and Tom's hand was searching my wife's body before she had nodded her agreement. I thought I would cum then and there when I saw another man fondle her small tits and cup her pussy. This was to my knowledge only the second man who ever touched her. That the scene had a similar affect on Chris was obvious she was rubbing her thighs together as she watched her husband fondle my wife.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.