Daughter In Heat - Cover

Daughter In Heat

Copyright© 1999 by Phil Phantom

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A daughter in heat is something that is hard to handle, usually, but not in this family...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Heather had to leave the Goldsteins' shortly after the phone call from Jenny because her father called and wanted her to return home. She arrived home shortly before ten that evening and was met at the door by a naked daddy with an erection. She was scooped into his arms and carried giggling into the master bedroom where she was stripped and fucked properly by one of the masters.

After a proper incestuous fucking, he told her about his new secretary/whore, Dawn, but did not tell about her mother's role in adding the /whore to his lovely secretary. Having met Dawn, Heather was awed that her father would do that to such a sweet girl. He just wasn't the type to force a newlywed into whoring and bearing his bastard, making the husband accept the situation, then fucking his bride right in front of him for hours on end. That was where he'd been and what he'd been doing, and explained why he had such trouble getting it up and keeping it up despite Heather's best efforts.

The story he told did sound exactly like something her mother would do and could easily arrange. She pictured Dawn up against her mother. Dawn stood no chance. Heather figured that her mother and father were playing games with her, that they were in league, that they had laid their adultery cards on the table and came to an agreement, and that her own seduction and draft into the slut world was a result.

She wasn't far off in her guess but didn't betray her suspicions to her father. By this time, her attitude was: If they want to play games with me, I'm their toy. If it's games they want to play, I'll be a dumb toy.

Heather didn't mind being toyed with and used. She didn't mind being misused and abused, either. She dropped more hints to her father that she craved rougher treatment, and after thinking about it all day, she did crave rougher treatment. She told him several torture fantasies that she really wanted to experience, and she convinced him that she really did want to live them.

He found the bloody tortures disturbing and told her not to let her mother know she thought those things, not that it might lead to bloody torture, but that it could lead to nasty and mean treatment that he'd find difficult to tolerate even if he knew Heather loved it. Heather wanted hints dropped; he wanted no hints dropped; they dropped the subject.

Heather was dying to share her success and sexual adventure at the Goldsteins'. She was very proud of herself, having instigated a bestial orgy on her own and been fucked fourteen times in one four- hour period--all three holes, man and beast. Turning an adult woman into a bestial sex slave was her major accomplishment, though she had to give most of the credit to Douglas and the parents. Still, she served as the catalyst, and she was duly proud.

Jenny Goldstein was her toy, and she didn't want her parents knowing she had her own toy, not after realizing that she was a toy to them. They had enough toys in their toy box. They didn't need to play with her toys. In fact, her toys were all of the Goldsteins and Jenny's parents. Heather loved those hypocritical holy rollers. She'd heard most of their conversation and saw through their bullshit immediately.

Heather knew they were both using Jenny during the long break in conversation. She knew, Cora, Jenny's mother, was rubbing her bare cunt on Jenny's back and neck while John got his cock sucked. She knew because they talked openly about what they were doing: she, about how smooth, soft, and sexy Jenny's skin was and how the back of her neck was perfect to rub off on; he, telling what a great cock sucker their daughter was and how good she'd look with a big nigger dick in her mouth. That they were going to rape the fuck out of their daughter after the phone call was obvious. Giving the order made incestuous rape the Lord's work.

Heather was dying to get in the middle of that relationship but not while wearing a chastity girdle. In fact, having toys like the Goldsteins while having her good parts under lock and key was in no way appealing. Avoiding the girdle became a high priority, and she let her father know in no uncertain terms that she would not tolerate a chastity device of any kind, and if one were put on her, she would call 911 if she had to if that's what it took to get it off.

He assured her that she would never be put in a chastity device, that the threat alone would make her mother think of something else. Heather was sure it would. She relaxed, confident that her parents would hold a meeting with Sarah, put their heads together, and arrive at a solution that would keep their toy from dialing 911. How they accomplished that was their problem. She had her own toys to control, and getting in the middle of a group of born-again holy rollers who lived outside the county was her goal and challenge. She needed free time and freedom of movement before she could even begin formulating a plan.

That's when it hit her--church. Of course, how better to get in the middle of a bunch of born-agains than to let them save you and join their church. It was perfect. She'd been born-again three times already, and her parents had always let her go to church. She knew the routine and knew the rap. Perfect.

"Daddy, there's something else. I want to go to church with Harold's grandparents. They live in Denton and they invited me to stay over on Saturday nights. They'll bring me back on Sunday night. Mom probably won't like it, but I want that. I want Jesus back in my life, now more than ever, and Harold's grandparents are so sweet and nice, so loving and giving. I want to spend that time with them each week and some Wednesday evenings. Make Mom understand, please."

This threw him. The three born-again phases had put their home life and their routines in turmoil and put a huge crimp in Sue's activities. She hated those times when her daughter thumped bibles and would cover her eyes on entering the house and hearing strangers or sucky fuck noises. Heather knew her mother would be difficult. Jack knew it too.

He thought for a while, then said, "Heather, your mother will pitch a bitch about this."

"I know, that's why I want you to handle it. I swear, this time, I won't preach or be a prude. Daddy, tell her that if she allows me this time with Cora and John, Harold's grandparents, she can molest me all she wants and I won't ever complain or refuse to do anything. I'll be like a sex slave. That's what she really wants, a sexy little girl sex slave."

"And that would be okay with you and Jesus?"

"Sure. Mom can have my body; Jesus can have my soul."

"Where would that put us, you and me?"

Heather climbed on top and straddled his waist, bringing her nose to his while rubbing her wet cunt on his lower abdomen as she said, "It puts us in bed together doing nasty things if you're a good boy. Remember, I'm her sex slave. I fuck who or what she tells me to fuck."

"And that's okay with Jesus?"

"It's in the Ten Commandments, silly. Honor and obey thy father and mother. He'd be pissed if I didn't."

"It says father and mother."

"That's right. Fight over me if you want, but I'll obey both of you. I have to. You guys will have to decide who gives the orders. I think Mom will win. I don't know, though. You can get your own pussy, now. You have Dawn; besides, you can rape me at will. She can't say or do anything about it if she's molesting me, too. You just need pictures. That shouldn't be hard to get. She loves taking pictures. Just look around. She took twenty just... uh, never mind. I shouldn't be ratting on her."

"So, she has molested you before, has she?"

"Daddy, I can't honor her by ratting on her, so forget it. Like I said, just look around."

"I already found them, Heather."

"Well, there you go. She has nothing on you and you earn all the money. Now, she has to be a good girl or you won't share me, will you?"

"Heather, why do I get the sneaking suspicion that you're playing games with us?"

"I don't know. Why do you think that?"

"For one, you're trying to get my soft dick up your snatch."

"Christians get horny, too. We're not perfect. We don't have to be perfect, just saved. I'm already saved, three times saved. I'm now working on celestial jewels for my celestial crown. I'm not much into jewels. Fuck crowns, I need hard cocks; fuck sparkling jewels, I need glistening sperm. I want my daddy's glistening sperm deep in my holy cunt. I want my father's sperm to create an incestuous bastard in my fucking womb."

"God damn, Heather!"

"Ah, now we're getting hard... ummm, yes, oh boy are you ever hard! Oh, you nasty daddy. You want to get your own daughter pregnant with your baby, don't you? Oh, you wicked, wicked man, you."

"Heather, you little bitch!"

"That's horny little bitch, and this horny little bitch is horniest for her father's cock. You're fucked, Daddy. You love this tight, young pussy I have between my legs. You have to have it, don't you? Well, I have news for you. This pussy owns your cock and your cock can't satisfy the demands of this one pussy much less take on the job of getting your secretary pregnant. You're going to have to hire a stud for that job. I'm staking my claim on every sperm cell you can produce, and with school out, I can get on a bus and visit you in your office any time I want. I'd like to see you resist me in a short skirt and no panties with my cute titties showing, me standing there all cute and sexy with a finger in my pussy, going, 'Daddy, I'm horny.' You can't and you know it."

"Oh, god, you little she devil. I'm cumming, Heather. Oh fuck, I don't believe it. Eight times in one fucking night. You're already killing me."

Heather, laughing, rode up and down on the weakly dribbling cock. It wasn't much of an ejaculation but sperm was sperm. She milked his cock with her pussy but his dick became soft very quickly and fell out unexpectedly.

Heather rolled off and to her side. She fondled the limp wet dick, saying, "Poor little guy. He looks all fucked out, Daddy."

"He was all fucked out at eight this evening after three orgasms. This was number eight."

"I wouldn't brag about it. You hardly gave me a teaspoonful of sperm, and I'll bet it was mostly fluid. That last pathetic load must have had a two digit sperm count. I need a lot more than that to conceive an incestuous bastard."

"You want that, huh?"

"Don't you? The idea sure makes your dick hard. Wouldn't I look cute ballooned out to here with your baby growing in my womb, my titties out to here, bursting with mother's milk, waddling around the house in the nude going, 'Mommy, look what Daddy did to me. I can hardly walk and I can't reach my pussy to masturbate; besides, there's no room in there for my dildo. Daddy's bastard is taking up all the room. Would you please eat me out and make me cum, please, pretty please!' "

"You do go on, don't you, Madam Fantasy?"

Heather laughed, "It could happen. The question is, do you want it to happen. I'm willing. I'd love to bear your bastard. The problem is, it won't happen with you, not with every Tom, Dick, and Harry dumping his sperm in my baby factory. If Mom has her way, that's what'll happen starting Thursday with the painting crew. You need to be able to decide whose sperm gets to the factory if you want to be the daddy or decide who gets to be the daddy. If it would turn you on more to see me nursing a black bastard while I masturbate, you still need that control."

"You want me to win the fight, is that what this is about?"

"I don't care who wins, but I would prefer you two share your sex slave. You should both have to compromise to get the things you want. I'm staying out of it. I'm only thinking of Jesus and the Celestial Kingdom and my paltry little crown with no jewels on it. You two can fight over my body and what's done with it. I should say, you three. Like it or not, you're in a three-way marriage with Sarah. You'll have to divide me up three ways, four counting me. I get one day."

"So that's what this is all about. What have you got going with Grandma and Grandpa Goldstein?"

"It's not Goldstein. They're Jenny's parents, and I'm not telling, but you can bet your sweet ass I won't be earning any jewels in their church."

"You little slut."

"Smile when you say that, podner."

The bedroom door flew open and Sue's voice mocked, "Well, now, isn't this a pretty sight."

Sarah was with her and marched to the foot of the bed to peer between Heather's legs. She said, "They aren't fucking, now, but they did fuck. Look for yourself, Sue."

"I don't need to." Sue tossed a paper bag on Jack's chest and said, "Put those on the bitch."

Jack set Heather to the side and sat up, saying, "We have to talk, Sue."

"We'll talk later. I said put those on the bitch. Put them on or else."

"Can it, Sue. Heather, go to your room and wait there."

Sue looked from Jack to Sarah then to Heather as she brushed by her and the huge mutt she had on a leash. In passing, Heather patted the dog's head which was tit-high on her, saying, "Nice horsie."

They watched her cute little leaky butt walk away with a sexy sway in her step, a sexy confident sway. Sue looked to Jack once the little cream tart was out of sight. She said, "You blew it, didn't you? God damnit, I knew I couldn't leave you alone. $69.95 shot in the ass!"

"I didn't blow it, and since when did you care about blowing my money? Your daughter blew it. She has her own agenda, and she threatened to call 911 if we ever place a chastity device of any kind on her vaginal playground."

Sarah sat on the edge of the bed looking deeply concerned, saying, "I am out of this as of right now, Sue. You promised me this would never happen with Heather."

"Relax. Let me get to the bottom of this. Jack, start from the very beginning and don't leave anything out."

Sue sat on the bed and Jack brought them current leaving nothing out. Sue smiled and said, "Well, it seems my little darling does have her own agenda, but as long as we play her game, we can still play ours. She wants one day, but she's giving us six. She wants to be divvied up four ways. Well, let's divvy. Jack, she wants your baby or the baby of the man you designate, so her womb is yours. That goes without saying. Agreed?"

"Okay, her womb is mine. What do you want?"

"I want a bitch for my kennel and a whore for my friends. Meet Bowser. He's a fucker and a half, Jack. He was on death row. We had to get him before they gassed him. He'll just have to be a house dog until the kennel gets built."

"Fine. You have your bitch/whore. Sarah, what do you want?"

"I don't want any part of her. All I want to do is watch and only if it is totally safe and completely confidential. I won't take chances, not here in Dallas. I can't."

Sue said, "You can, now. Tell Jack what you'd like to see us do to Heather. Tell him what we talked about all the way to Austin and back. You have the right to get what you want. He needs to know. Heather is willing, so put it on the table."

"Sue, I couldn't."

"You must. Look, he knows you're a kinky bitch. He saw the pictures. Remember the pictures? He saw you butt fuck his daughter. He saw you piss in her mouth. He has seen your naked pussy with his daughter's tongue in it. Hell, he's seen your asshole with her tongue in it. You have no secrets from this man, Sarah Brewer. He already knows what a sick and nasty gorgeous bitch you are. Tell him how sick and nasty. You might make his dick hard and you can get a fuck out of it, though I'd be impressed if he could help you out tonight."

Sarah chuckled, looked at Jack's tired soldier, smiled, and said, "You're right. I'm being silly. Your daughter wore you out, didn't she, Jack?"

"It took two girls eight screws to do this to my little guy."

Sarah took a deep breath and let it out slowly, looked to Jack, and said, "I'm into seeing some heavy child abuse, Jack. I grew up in the perfect home with picture perfect parents. I envy girls who suffered hard physical and sexual abuse at the hands of their parents. My life was so boring it was torture. I'd like to see it done to Heather by you and Sue."

"Sue's right. Heather is into it. How hard are we talking?"

"As hard as she'll take. Whatever you guys feel like doing to her, and whatever she'll tolerate, I'd like to witness."

Sue said, "She'd like to see some severe bondage with physical torture, Jack. She wants to see Heather suffer terribly, but she's not into blood or anything that will leave bad scars. I know exactly what she wants. You needn't be involved in the heavy stuff, but you'll have to whip her hard when it's your turn. Heather will love it, so don't hold back or let it bother you. Whip the fuck out of her and turn a blind eye on the rest. That's what Sarah wants. Well?"

"Fuck, Sue. You're asking a lot."

"So are you. You want to knock up my daughter and use her as a mistress freely and openly. You'd like to fuck her in my marital bed with me in it, and make me subordinate to her when you're with her. You'd like to dump a load in her and then watch her rub her fucked cunt in my face, piss in my mouth, even whip me. Hey, Jack, when you're on the scene, I'll be the lowest of the low. I'll grovel at the feet of any mistress you bring into this house. You've got it, but give Sarah what she wants."

Jack thought and said, "If Sarah will agree to be my sex slave, not a mistress, a sex slave, barring nothing and objecting to nothing as long as it's kept discreet in Dallas, I'll go along."

Sue looked to Sarah who clearly didn't like the sound of that. Sue said, "You're going to have to compromise, Sarah. You're asking an awful lot of parents who aren't into that shit. You'll probably never get another opportunity to live this fantasy, not with a kid as cute and sexy as Heather."

Sarah looked to Jack and said, "Exactly what do you mean when you say sex slave? Be specific."

"Which of those two words didn't you understand, Sarah? It means anything sexual that strikes my fancy, you are a slave to it. Use your imagination, but I'll give you a hint. What you dish out to my daughter, you'd best be able to take. When you say uncle, I'll say uncle for her whether she likes it or not--the whistle blows, everyone out of the pool."

Sue said, "Jack, that's not fair. Sarah is not a masochist. Heather is."

"I don't care. I'm not saying it's going to be tit for tat or a tooth for a tooth, but if you two get carried away, I want a way to end it or get even if I want to get even. With that threat always hanging over her head, I think you two will use better judgment. or at least temper your bad judgment."

Sue said, "He's right, Sarah, and I agree. We need that. You saw how carried away we got in the car. We butchered her and fed her body parts to the dog, laughing and pissing in her horrified face while we did it. I told you that shit has a way of spiraling out of control. The reality is no different. We must have rigid controls in place. I know Jack. As long as we don't hurt her so badly that he has to see her suffer or deal with a disabled mistress, he'll be happy. Am I right, Jack?"

"If Heather never complains, and I don't see her suffering, I'm not talking about being red and sore, I'm talking wounded, I have no reason to hurt anyone. I won't hurt anyone for pleasure. Wound my daughter, and I'll see that you suffer, both of you. Hurt her badly, I mean maim or cripple her, and I'll call the police and file the charges."

Sarah stood and said, "That does it. I'm out of here. That's two people who have threatened to call the authorities and we haven't done a fucking thing yet."

Sue said, "Sit down, Sarah. He was just being dramatic to make his point. No one is going to be maimed or crippled and Heather won't ever complain to him, so we're safe on that score. We just have to be careful not to wound her and we would anyway."

Sarah thought this over, sat, then said, "I guess I'm just nervous. I can't believe this is actually happening, that we are actually going to do this. I feel like I'm part of a criminal conspiracy to abduct and injure an innocent child. I keep forgetting the innocent child is Heather and she's in on this. Okay, what about the sex?"

Jack said, "Anything goes. Balk at anything and the game is over. And be advised, when I said discreet, I wasn't including Jerry. You'll be a cheater, but he'll know you cheat because you'll be bringing your lovers home and fucking them in his bed, and you had best be prepared to start a family of little bastards because my sex slave had best be a fertile bitch, or I'll whip her ass raw."

"NO! You can't be serious! Sue!"

"Damnit, Sarah, that's one of your fantasies, so don't Sue me. Live it; you'll love it."

"Jerry would die if I lived that fantasy. That's only a good fantasy because it's so far out. The reality would kill Jerry. I couldn't do that to him. He doesn't even want kids, much less another man's bastard, or other men's bastards. Jeez!"

"Let him die. With your looks, you can always get another Jerry, one that will take you and your bastards."

"I love Jerry. He's not an accessory. He's my husband, till death do us part, god damnit! I can't fuck Jerry over just to amuse you guys."

"Tough shit. I'm with Jack on this. We don't want to fuck over our daughter just to amuse you, either. If you want that child abuse fantasy realized, then you're going to have to fuck all over Jerry and see how much he loves you. We both know he'll take it just as Heather will. He won't take it without whining and crying, but to a cheating wife, a devoted and loving husband's whining and crying is music to her ears, or are you all talk? In or out, Sarah? Put up or shut up, but if you shut up, you're not going to see shit, ever, not in my house you won't. Well? What's it going to be?"

Sarah looked away obviously mulling over Sue's words. They let her mull. When she turned back, she said, "I guess I'm in. I'll put up. All right, Jack, I'm your sex slave. What are your orders?"

"First off, are you using birth control?"

"I'm on the pill."

"Get off. From now on, Jerry wears a rubber even if your pussy is full of sperm."

"Oh god!"

"I'm serious, and I'm going to have you take polygraph exams periodically to see if all of my orders were carried out faithfully. One bad report, one failure, and you get your gorgeous ass whipped."

"I said I'd get off the pill. You don't have to threaten me. I will not be threatened or have my word questioned."

"You're a cheat. We already established that. Our relationship will never be based on trust and don't ever speak to me in that tone while you are a slave to me, your master. You'd better get this straight, you spoiled little bitch. I know you've never been talked down to or had your word questioned ever in your perfect little prim and proper life, but you are a slave, now, and I am your master, at least for the duration of this game. If you can't make the adjustment, we can't play with you. It's that simple."

Again Sue waded in with Jack, saying, "Sarah, he's right. You're spoiled rotten and you know it. You hate it. You're pissed at your parents for spoiling you. Well, Jack will give you a sample of the flip side you've always wondered about. Quit when you've had enough, but you need to try it. You need your fine ass whipped is what you need."

"You are so right, both of you. I'm sorry, Jack. You're my master. I'm your slave. Put me in my place when I slip, but I do want this experience. Please, let me play. Let me try again. You may discipline me as you see fit or be abusive for no reason at all. Everything else aside, I need that; I really do. I want to be owned and controlled even if this game doesn't work out. Sue and I have discussed this many times. I'd like you to be that man because Jerry could never be that type. He spoils me worse than my parents, but I do love him dearly. If you want me to hurt him, I will. I'll fuck him over and make him suffer if it will amuse you. I'll be a good sex slave, I promise. You have my word."

"Your word is worthless and your promises are hollow. You're a cheating whore who can't be trusted. I want to hear you say it, and say it like you mean it. Convince me."

Sarah impishly bit her lower lip, looking from grinning Sue to smiling Jack. She sat up straight, looked to Jack, and said, "I am a cheating whore, Jack. You can never ever trust me to faithfully carry out your orders. You will need to polygraph me and I may lie just to see if it works or to see if your threat is real. If either is not the case, you'll have no control over me. I'll get back on the pill and I will not make my husband use a rubber, and there will never be foreign sperm in my vagina. I may have sex with other men, but that's only because I want to, but they'll wear a condom or pull out, because I will insist."

"You convinced me. Do test me, Sarah. Please do. Whipping your fine ass will be a pleasure. I lied, I do love whipping a fine ass, but I'll control myself as long as you follow orders."

Sarah was rethinking her plan to test him. There was no masochist in that girl, none at all. She was scared shitless as Jack continued, "Now, I'm sure men come on to you all the time. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Good, you are now available to go on dates and you may not refuse an invitation to date out of town. When on a date, you may not wear panties, but you must wear a short skirt, a micro-mini. You'll also wear a see-through blouse with no bra. Your attire should be a welcome mat to any man who sees you."

"You don't ask much, do you. Sorry, that just popped out. I just never pictured you as the type that would require me to dress like a slut in public. That's okay. I'll dress like a slut, but not in Dallas."

"I'm not done, and don't interrupt me. You may not block, twist away, or shy away from any man's hand wanting to touch any part of your body unless you're in uniform or in Dallas--private homes excluded. You must treat cocks and tongues the same way. They are welcome in or on your body. If the owner has the balls, so does Sarah Brewer."

"Hold it! Time out! That's absurd, Jack. If I follow that order, I'll get fucked in public, gang banged in some places."

"How about that! I guess you'll have to choose between accepting a public fucking or a private whipping, won't you? That question will be on the exam, and you'll get a whipping for each time you reject a man's advance."

Sue said, "Tough choice, Sarah, but a fucking is better than a whipping, and public fucking is better than private fucking any day."

"You guys are out to ruin me."

Sue said, "So what. You're off the squad, now. What are you protecting?"

Jack said, "She's not a cheerleader anymore?"

"No, she's over the hill if you can believe that. They can't try out after the age of twenty-six. They probably would have made an exception in Sarah's case, but someone told the manager that she was hanging out with a woman of questionable moral character and was told she couldn't try out for this season's squad. They're crazy. I have never seen Sarah with anyone like that, and we are always together."

Sarah angrily said to Sue, "They were talking about you, Sue. You're the woman of questionable moral character. You're the one that told the dance coach that breeding the girls to dogs would tone their legs. You're the one who suggested we do routines with dogs and change our name to the Dallas Cowbitches. You got me kicked off the squad, Sue. You'd better make that little bitch of yours suffer good, I mean really suffer. You owe me."

Sue said, "I did you a favor, you dumb bitch. You're too old to be flouncing around on a football field with pompoms in your hand. The Cowbitches are cramping our style. We can't do shit without you worrying about your fucking fans. Now, we can. You don't need to be discreet anywhere."

"Yeah, thanks to you."

"You're welcome. As for my little bitch, I'll make her suffer all you want as long as you can take what Jack dishes out afterward. It'll be up to you, Sarah. If I see you want me to go on, I'll go on. I can take it. Can you? I'll wound the shit out of her if you want. I'll put her in a fucking wheelchair. Can you handle a wheelchair?"

That cooled Sarah and told Jack that he'd made the right choice. They did need a controlling influence. The bitch had it bad. Sarah looked to Jack with a softer tone in her expression and softly said, "Jack, please go easier on me. You said discreet. I don't care if I'm not a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader anymore, I want discreet. I still have my fans. Following your orders will not be discreet. I'll be a whore in everyone's eyes in no time at all. Can't we keep this close to home and out of the public eye?"

"I'll tell you what I'll do. You hang onto that uniform. Your career is not over, not by a long shot. Your fan club will double, triple, maybe quadruple. Sarah Brewer posters won't just be the most popular, they'll outsell all the others combined. Interested?"

"Sure. I'd love that, but they told me to turn in my uniform."

"I'll have an entire wardrobe of uniforms made for you to keep?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.