Daughter In Heat - Cover

Daughter In Heat

Copyright© 1999 by Phil Phantom

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A daughter in heat is something that is hard to handle, usually, but not in this family...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Heather fell asleep in classes, and when awake was plagued by nasty thoughts. With all there was to think about, and all of it being highly erotic, she was lucky the day was devoted to admin bullshit. She wouldn't have learned a thing otherwise; and for once, she looked forward to the bus ride home.

The last hour of her day was spent masturbating in the nude at her desk which was perched atop her teacher's desk, a bizarre way to spend a class hour but most satisfying for a devout exhibitionist in a classroom full of kids eager to see everything she had and a teacher with the hots for her.

She thought mostly about Harold and his family. The mother intrigued her most of all, and Heather pegged her as a mousy Suzie Homemaker from a good Christian family, dragged into a bestial relationship by a horny dog and bossy husband.

The father she first pictured as a pot-bellied, beer-drinking, blue- collar trailer trash who was stuck in his adolescence sexually, but then she remembered they were near neighbors in a high six-figure North Dallas neighborhood. He had to be a successful something or other and brainy Harold Goldstein was his son. Apples don't fall far from the tree. She had to completely rework her image of the father.

Bill was Harold's ten-year-old brother. She knew him, or she'd at least seen him around. He seemed normal, not a stunted brain like Harold. Though three years apart in age, they were about the same size.

Ruff, she knew very well. Ruff was a beautiful dog, well kept, clean and groomed--a very horny dog that loved licking pussy and would lick very deep if the pussy had a wad of peanut butter in it. When Ruff was roaming free back in January, Heather saw him often, and usually saw him licking deep in her sprawled mother's twat because Sue liked calling Heather over and engaging her in idle chit chat when he came to visit.

Heather found it impossible not to look at the point of contact, and it was Ruff who broke the ice, the first dog sex she didn't run from, being forced to watch through the ruse of conversation. She now saw this as part of her mother's seduction and it worked. Watching Ruff and her mother made her a devout bestiality fan. Everything they did looked good, was highly visual, highly erotic, very stimulating, all of it: anal, vaginal, oral, and twat lapping. Ruff was a stud and fast learner. Heather could just imagine what Harold's mother went through when Ruff returned home from a visit with a seasoned human bitch having learned a new trick.

Heather tried to imagine how a woman like Harold's mother would gradually succumb to a bestial seduction. It wasn't hard to imagine with a husband like Harold's father driving them together, forcing them to live in close proximity, and forcing her to wear vulnerable clothing. Wearing a dress in a house with Ruff was like wearing red in a bull pasture. The woman was as good as his bitch.

The puzzling question was why was she allowed to wear panties, an effective penetration block if he wanted his wife to be a bitch to amuse him and his boys. Without panties to block the way, they'd see full penetration intercourse, much more degrading to a wife and mother, much more amusing to watch. She should be in high heels and a collar with a shaved pussy. That's a human bitch; that's home entertainment; that's how you degrade a woman like her. Make her live like a bitch, day in and day out. No privacy and no intimate secrets.

Perhaps, he just didn't think of it or didn't have total control over his woman. Heather knew she could help in both events. If his wife couldn't pussy whip him, she could. Heather figured he'd think of it after sex and whip his bitch into submission if he ever wanted more young pussy. The question was, would he have the balls to fuck a minor in front of his wife and kids. He would if he were properly motivated and the minor made all the overtures. That was doable.

Heather couldn't wait to meet with Harold and get her thousand questions answered. He couldn't wait to see her to show her that he learned his lesson. No sooner were they seated then his hand was up her skirt feeling her naked pussy without asking permission. She liked that. He was a bright boy and soon had his fist up her cunt, her blouse undone, and both tits exposed--a gutsy little bastard, too.

Heather let him have his way with her body as she got her questions answered. She found that Jenny, his mother, was a Suzie Homemaker from a Born-Again Christian upbringing, but she wasn't mousy. Douglas, his father was mousy, a little guy. He was the bright one, an attorney. Jenny could whip his ass, but he made all the money. He told her she had to wear dresses and couldn't wear panties. The dress with panties was their compromise and he had to fight hard to get her to compromise.

Jenny fought him and the dog and fought well until only recently. Most of what Harold saw was in the past month, and Bill's spying was done just last week. Jenny was losing the fight and was no longer putting up much of a struggle against Douglas or the dog. The fact that he wanted her to be the dog's bitch had been in the open for several months. The whole family knew. Jenny answered to Bitch, and if told to let the dog sniff her bitch pussy, she'd allow his head under her dress and endure the sniff, which was really a crotch licking, which always led to a mounting, which more and more was a successful mounting, a successful mounting being defined as one where her dress was pushed up out of the way so that they could see the dick poking her panty-covered pussy.

Douglas was responsible for getting her dress out of the way, but she'd stop him from pulling her panties out of the way. What he won, he had won by degrees. By persistent effort, he was now pushing her dress into her armpits and freeing her tits. She'd try to cover her naked tits with an arm, but that made it difficult to defend her crotch. Her bestial rapes were assisted rapes. Ruff and Douglas were a good team that Jenny was on the verge of surrendering completely to. Heather couldn't arrive on the scene at a more opportune time. All Jenny needed was a little push to go over the edge. Against Douglas, Ruff, and Heather, she stood no chance whatsoever.

Heather resolved to take the licking, but Jenny was taking the first fuck, buck naked and balls deep the way a good bitch should. Afterward, Heather would shave the bitch's pussy for her. They'd have her put on high heels. Douglas would place Ruff's collar on her, and in that proper attire, she'd assume her role as the family bitch and home entertainment center. Anyway, that was the plan she came up with on the bus.

Heather explained her plan to Harold on the walk home with his finger up her ass the entire way. He loved the plan and was sure it would work. When they arrived at her door, he tried to fuck her standing up but couldn't reach high enough to get more than the head in. He had to jump up and down to get a fuck and that constantly dislodged him. Heather took pity, brought him into the empty house, stripped naked for him, laid down, and allowed him to rut on her body.

He seemed to enjoy it. Heather was a bit disappointed in her first true fuck, but it was fun watching the little guy rut. He reminded her of a poodle--all energy and hardly any equipment. He was a squirter, though, and she thought about the semen she'd just taken in her unprotected womb, only she thought about it after she'd taken it. Bearing a bastard was a pleasant thought, but not his bastard. Daddy's bastard, a black man's bastard, a wino's bastard, a rapist's bastard, yes, but not a shrimp, brainiac, book-toter's bastard.

Heather had to kill two hours before both of Harold's parents would be home. Jenny wasn't employed but she did volunteer work at the public library. They'd both be home at six. Harold killed five minutes, but then was ushered out of the house so Heather could douche by lying in the tub with her cunt lifted and opened under falling water from the faucet spout--a good way to masturbate but a great way to douche.

While there, she showered and shaved her pussy extra close. She made herself pretty and carefully selected her attire, trying on several skirt and blouse combinations to see which looked best with nothing underneath. She opted for a thin white cotton blouse because her naked tits showed through so well. The skirt was a pleated skirt from her Junior High days, the eighth grade when she was a pompom girl. She could barely get it snapped and talk about short. She'd grown a lot in two years. The hem just barely hid her twat.

Black shoes and white socks completed the outfit and she modeled before a floor-length mirror, admiring the effect. She looked young, but she looked like a well-developed young. She sure liked showing that much leg. She had great legs and the skirt showed all of her great legs.

Heather had the look she was after. She'd make an impression on someone. If Douglas was any kind of man, he'd be a hard man at first glance. Once hard, he'd be easy.

Jenny would take one look and see a little slut. She would not approve of her son associating with such a girl and would not want him to bring her into their home. Tough tittie, Miss Kitty. Heather giggled. She was feeling naughty, very naughty. Jenny was in for a rough night.

At six-fifteen, Heather left the house, headed five houses down, but in their neighborhood, five houses down was almost two regular city blocks. She left a note for her father to call at the Goldsteins' because she didn't want to return to an empty house unless she had to.

Harold was to see that Ruff was put away until after introductions were made. If he weren't, there'd be no introductions. One look at all that bare leg, knowing pussy was at the top, and he'd get busy. He'd smell the peanut butter long before he got there.

Heather had a peanut butter wad as big as a tennis ball, rolled into a turd shape, hardened in the refrigerator, and stuffed deep just before she left the house. If Harold waited too long, the brown cream would start leaking out--not a pretty sight for those who didn't know what it was. Once Ruff started licking, they'd never see any unless he quit before he got it all. He never had before, and she had thirty minutes worth up her snatch, long enough to thaw the coldest bitch, long enough to give the Pope an erection.

Harold met her at the door and led her in. The others were waiting in the living room to meet his new girlfriend. Jenny had insisted the dog be put away. She put on a nice dress and freshened up to meet Harold's first girlfriend. Douglas kept his suit coat and tie on. They even made Bill put a white shirt on and comb his hair.

As Harold brought Heather into the room, Douglas' eyes went wide and Jenny's jaw dropped. Bill said, "Wow, Heather Elton! You never said your girlfriend was Heather. Way to go, Harry."

Harry led Heather before his gawking father and said, "See, Dad, didn't I tell you she was a knock out. Doesn't she have great legs? Show him the back of your legs, Heather."

Heather turned and planted her feet shoulder width apart as Jenny exclaimed, "Harold! That's rude."

If she thought that was rude, when Harold lifted the back of Heather's skirt so his Daddy could see her pussy and said, "Aren't they great legs, Dad?" Jenny almost shit, especially when Heather bent forward and placed her hands on her knees.

Douglas sat forward to closely examine the most gorgeous shaved pussy he'd ever seen in his life as his amazing son showed more of the sexy girl's bare ass, pushing the skirt up on her back. Jenny, hanging on the back of her husband's chair, was speechless, seeing the same thing Douglas was. Bill came around the chair to kneel at his father's knee for the best view he could get, and that prompted Jenny to say, "Harold, stop that. You're being vulgar. That is no way to treat a girl, especially a guest in our home."

Harold said, "She doesn't mind. She'll even let you feel. Do you want to feel her legs, Dad? You can if you want. Feel all over. She likes being felt up. Feel anywhere, even between her legs if you want. She don't mind. She's a slut."

Douglas and Bill were already taking Harold up on the offer and focusing on the most intimate areas as Jenny said, "Oh my god! Douglas, you get your hands off that girl. Bill, you get over here, now. Harold, put her skirt down this instant and button her blouse back up."

They all did as Jenny said, but Heather stood and shrugged the blouse off before Harold could button it. She turned around to display her proud titties, now wearing only the skirt, shoes, and socks. She took the initiative and moved to greet Jenny with an outstretched hand, politely saying, "You must be Jenny. I'm Heather. Harold has told me everything about you. You're much prettier than I expected."

Jenny shook the hand coldly and stiffly, dropped it after the obligatory two shakes, narrowed her eyes on hearing this, folded her arms, and said, "Just what did he tell you that would make you think I was ugly?"

"Nothing. I guess I got that impression because he said you let your dog fuck you. I just assumed you were ugly. Most women who serve as human bitches are I would assume, otherwise they could find human sex partners. You must be the exception to the rule. I doubt you'd have any trouble attracting any man. I can tell you have a shapely body with big titties. You just need to dress in sexier clothes. If you have sexy legs, you should let them show. Men like women with big titties and sexy legs. I'm a leg gal myself. Can I see your legs?"

Heather was stalling to allow Harold time to fetch the dog. His cue was when she shook hands with his mother. Jenny recoiled at Heather's first sentence and never recovered. Each inflammatory statement drove another stake in her heart. By the time Heather asked to see her legs, Jenny appeared faint and burdened by the weight of all those stakes.

Douglas was not faint. He was excited. He turned in his seat, and said, "Show her your bitch legs, Jenny. She knows. There's no point in hiding this from her. Lift your dress and show her what bitch legs look like. Do it, Jenny!"

Jenny was now red as a beet and hyperventilating as she saw Harold leading Ruff into the room. Harold saw the scene as Bill and his dad got up to stand on both sides of Jenny as she faced Heather, who waited expectantly looking down. Harold hung onto Ruff's collar, keeping him from reaching Heather's ass. Jenny saw this and slowly reached for the hem. The hem rose up her legs under Douglas' encouragement to go higher and show more until all of her panties showed with an inch of bare tummy showing as well.

Heather studied the provocative display, then dropped to her knees and felt the twin columns of flesh, using both hands on one then the other, feeling over every inch from heel to crotch, saying, "So these are bitch legs. I think they're very sexy bitch legs. I'll bet most bitches don't have legs this nice and shapely. I'll bet most bitches don't shave their legs for a dog. I doubt a dog would care. You must love your dog a lot to keep your legs so nice and soft and sexy looking. I know if I was a dog, I'd get a big hard-on if I saw legs like these on a bitch."

Jenny absorbed every word of praise as she watched the fondling of her legs as intently as the guys did, marveling at the sensuous way Heather moved her hands over intimate flesh. Each time her hands came to the crotch, they pressed against her sex, giving the shrouded cleft a good rub before going back down. On the fifth pass, Heather cupped Jenny's pussy, squeezed, and said, "Is this your bitch pussy, Jenny? Is this the pussy you let your dog fuck when no one is home? Bill skipped school and spied on you one day last week. He said he saw you naked, sitting in a chair with your legs wide, guiding Ruff's hard cock into your pussy. He said you fucked him three times that way. He said you could control the pace by holding his haunches. Is that the best way to fuck a dog, Jenny?"

Jenny was fucked and knew it. The truth was out, now. She didn't need to look at Bill, and she certainly didn't want to see her husband's victorious grin. Her dirty secret was out. There was no denying it and future imitation mating would be real. Her shame was in her expression, but so was her arousal. Imitation mating was driving her crazy, and with the boys soon to be out of school and underfoot all summer long, the prospect of three months of nothing but imitation mating did not thrill her. Heather's exposure was welcomed on one level. Jenny nodded in the affirmative while biting on her lower lip and dying of shame.

Shamed though she was, she loved what Heather was doing between her legs, turning abject shame into passionate degradation, the kind of degradation a woman wants to wallow in. Her knees bowed and she thrust out her cunt into the firmly massaging hand of the sexy slut who had her by the cunt in more ways than one.

Heather had her and knew it. Jenny's crotch was sopping wet. Heather looked up and said, "Can I see your bitch pussy? Can I pull your panties off?"

Jenny didn't say no, so Heather took that as a yes and pulled her panties down her legs. Jenny lifted one foot after the other, then held her dress higher as both of Heather's hands returned to run over areas she hadn't felt. After feeling all that she could reach from her kneeling position, even going under the bra to mold and squeeze her D-cup breasts, rolling and tweaking the hard nipples, Heather brought her hands into the crotch to part the cunt lips, bringing forth a moan of new shame as the last shred of decency dissolved with her final intimate secret becoming a public curiosity as two heads joined Heather's to view the sight.

Evidently, even Douglas hadn't seen the inside of his wife's pussy. Heather made sure they saw it all. Jenny helped by tilting her pelvis up and widening her knees, effectively placing her cunt on display. If there was any shame left in the woman, it didn't show.

Heather felt a trickle of fluid leak out of her own twat. Harold saw it, knew what it was, and released the dog. Ruff caught the trickle and sent his long tongue deep. Heather swooned and said, "Oh, Jenny, your dog is licking my pussy. Oh god, he's licking my womb! Boy, he sure has a long tongue. Ummm, this feels wonderful. It feels like he's fucking me with his tongue. I hope this doesn't make you jealous, Jenny. You're not angry with me, are you?"

Jenny shook her head watching her three guys drop to their knees at Heather's ass to watch the dog's tongue fuck a cute young pussy with no hair on it. Heather said, "I feel like returning the favor. Would you like me to lick your pussy for you since your dog is licking mine? I will if you ask me to."

Heather was nuzzling Jenny's pussy, blowing her hot breath on sensitive inner tissues, rubbing her nose on the clit. Jenny watched and felt, then said, "Would you mind?"

Heather smiled and began licking like a dog, lapping the hairy beaver. Jenny's legs were like rubber. Heather passed both arms through the upper thighs to force a wider spread as she reached back and clutched the enthralled woman by the hips. Now forced into a vulgar squat to receive her twat lapping, the guys took interest and abandoned Heather's ass.

Harold and Bill took kneeling positions on either side peering into the spread Heather lapped at. Douglas got behind his wife and divested her of her dress and then the skewed bra, leaving her naked in a vulgar stance. He reached through her arms to hold her by the breasts, peering down on the scene in her crotch by hanging his head over the left shoulder, looking between pendulous breasts. It was quite a sight he looked down on, and Jenny was looking down on it with him, their heads side by side, cheek to cheek.

The boys were helping Heather out by each pulling out on a cunt lip to give her a wide pink oval to lick, placing the inflamed and throbbing clit out in the open. Heather batted the big clittie with her tongue, then went low to lap at the hole or delve deep before returning to bat and flick the clit.

Douglas said, "So, Jenny, you've been fucking that dog like a real bitch. You look like a real bitch, now. You're giving those boys a good look at your bitch cunt. Have you no shame, woman? I suppose not. You're a bitch, now, aren't you? No more games. It's all out in the open, now, babe. You have nothing to hide. We see you for what you are, but we'd like to hear you say it, admit it, proclaim it, make it official. Tell your sons what you are, what that is between your legs, what that is they have their fingers on."

Jenny swallowed hard, took a deep breath, then said, "Harold, Bill, look up. Look at me." They looked up to her face. "Your mother is a dog's bitch. I'm Ruff's bitch, his mate, his sexual partner, and I have been for the past two months only I've been keeping it a secret. I'm going to be a good bitch from now on and give him all the sex he wants whenever he wants it. I'll get naked and be shameless. You can watch us mate. You can fondle me and call me filthy names while we do it. You may treat me like a bitch whenever you see me acting like a bitch. I don't care; I want you to treat me that way when you see that I'm about to mate with an animal. At all other times, I'm still your mother and I expect to be treated accordingly. Now, look between my legs."

The excited boys lowered their eyes and stared at her pussy. Heather eased back so as not to block anyone's view and used her fingers to help the boys open it wider. Between them, they almost turned Jenny's pussy inside out, their fingers covering all the hair.

Jenny gazed on it, too, as she said, "That is my bitch pussy and that hole at the bottom of my slit is where the dog's dick goes. That's what he fucks, and that is where he deposits his dog semen. That's what makes my vagina a bitch pussy or cunt. When we fuck, you can watch the dog's dick fuck your mother's bitch cunt and when he's done, I'll let you watch the dog's sperm leak out of my pussy. I will remain naked until it all leaks out and is running down my legs and off my feet. I will assume whatever pose you want to see me in, whatever pose amuses you. Whenever I have dog semen on my body, you are free to treat me like a filthy bitch. Shame me and degrade me all you want, but when I'm clean and dressed, we go back to normal. You will always know when I'm a bitch and when I'm a mother, and you had best not get the two confused."

Jenny looked to her husband and said, "Are you satisfied, now? Is that what you want, Douglas?"

"Pleased as punch."

Heather said, "You should shave your cunt and keep it shaved. They'll be able to see more that way. The boys should be allowed to check your cunt for signs of dog semen if that's how they are going to determine how to treat you. It seems only fair."

Jenny said to Douglas, "Is that what you want, Douglas? Do you want your sons taking those liberties with my most intimate anatomy whenever the whim strikes them? Do you want me to keep my pussy shaved free of all hair so they can see everything better?"

"Yeah, that sounds great."

"All right, I'll shave it and keep it shaved. [she looked down to address the boys] I will not wear anything under my dress so you boys can examine my pussy when you feel the need to do so. You must assume it is clean and ask politely, using the proper term, vagina. If you say, 'Mother, I'd like to examine your vagina, ' I will allow you one minute in the position you prefer. You may part the labia lips and you may even pull the hole open and peer inside, but you may not insert anything. You may examine my pussy one time unless I am ever alone with Ruff for any reasonable length of time. I will determine what is reasonable, but I should think two minutes is a minimum. I could not get him mounted and finished in under two minutes if I tried, but if it is over two minutes and you think we may have done something in that time, I will grant your request and give each of you the opportunity to satisfy yourselves that I behaved properly in that time. Is everyone happy, now? Am I the kind of bitch you want me to be? Is there anything else I can do to amuse you? I want it all out now. Harold, how about you? Are you satisfied?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.