Daughter In Heat - Cover

Daughter In Heat

Copyright© 1999 by Phil Phantom

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A daughter in heat is something that is hard to handle, usually, but not in this family...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Sue Elton lived a life of leisure. Her husband, Jack, owned and operated a successful import export business, and Sue only had one child to raise, a fifteen-year-old daughter who no longer needed raising. Sue spent a great deal of her time staying in shape and keeping their lovely home in shape. Her hobbies were working out, playing tennis, supervising endless home improvement projects, and fucking craftsmen.

Jack knew about three of her hobbies and suspected the fourth. His sexy wife certainly wasn't staying sexy for him, and her projects took longer than federal projects. Fortunately, Sue got much better deals than the federal government.

Heather knew her mother had four hobbies because she'd caught her closely supervising craftsmen many times. Heather knew her mother was a slut before she knew what it meant. To see her mother with a man was to see her nude and engaged in some form of sex play, which was also true of male dogs and some women. Heather knew sluts did that, but it wasn't until she learned that slut was a bad thing, a very bad thing, and a slut for dogs was the worst of all that she learned shame. Her mother became a terrible embarrassment to her at the age of eight. She'd walk in on an embarrassing scene and quietly ease out or pass through to her bedroom. Sue and Heather didn't talk about Mommy's fourth hobby.

When Heather entered puberty, she wanted to talk about the fourth hobby but her mother obviously didn't. Even after Heather saw her nude mother taking on three men at once; afterward, when they were alone, her mother still didn't want to talk about it. Nothing was ever said about anything Heather saw. Adulterous sex was simply business as usual. They rarely talked about her other three hobbies either. They talked about everything else, though, and got along like sisters once Heather was well into puberty and needed no supervision or mothering.

They even talked about sex and masturbation, birth control, and guys. Only cheating affairs were off limits in their discussions. Heather didn't approve. She adored her hard-working father. Sue knew this but couldn't help herself. Like smoking, adultery was an addiction that didn't need to be discussed. They didn't discuss her smoking, either. Bad habits weren't discussed. Bad habits were tolerated. Sue never said, "Do as I say, not as I do," but that was the message Heather got.

By the time Heather turned fifteen, both bad habits were much worse. Her mother was up to two packs a day (cigarettes, not dogs) and rarely did a week go by that Heather didn't walk in on a sex scene and most were with groups--threesomes and foursomes mostly, but the most recent was an eightsome which included two female paper hangers and a large dog.

Though they never talked about the sex Heather saw, she had a long list of questions she'd love answers to:

  1. Why do you have sex with dogs and let people watch and take pictures?

  2. What is anal sex like?

  3. What's it like licking a woman's pussy?

  4. How do you get a big dick down your throat?

  5. Why don't you make the men use condoms?

  6. What's it like being screwed by three men at once?

  7. What does sperm taste like?

  8. What does dog sperm taste like?

  9. Which do you like better?

  10. Why do you shave your pussy, go around without panties and bra, and shoot bare beavers to guys you wouldn't want to be seen talking to much less making love to?

  11. And what's wrong with Daddy? He's better looking than any man I've ever seen on you or in you.

  12. Does he know you're a cheating slut that will suck and fuck anything--I mean, a sexually active spouse who is not very selective?

She had a hundred questions but no answers, but the biggest question of all--Why do you do these things when you know I'm around?--begged an answer. Heather could only surmise that her mother simply didn't care what her daughter saw, thought, or felt. Typically, after everyone left, Sue would go to Heather's room, nude and streaming sperm down her bare legs and neck, then casually ask how her day at school went, ask what she'd like for dinner, and remind her of chores that needed to be done.

Sue knew all the questions Heather had, and knew the big one along with the answer to it. The answer to the big question would shock Heather:

Because Mommy likes getting caught by you, sweetheart. I want you to see what a slut I am behind your father's back. Can you understand that, precious?

Sue never told Heather because she knew her daughter couldn't possibly understand and the thought of trying to explain something that Sue didn't quite understand didn't appeal to her. They simply didn't talk about it, though not talking about it was getting harder and harder to do. After witnessing a bestial, bisexual orgy, it was damn near impossible.

In the month leading up to the eventful orgy, Heather became aware of a campaign aimed at drawing her into the sex. Many of her questions were answered in that month though she was still a technical virgin in one hole--her vagina, and that was stretching it, no pun intended.

In the 184 months prior to that, none of her mother's sexual partners ever laid a finger on Heather; in the one after, they all had, usually with her mother watching. It got to where Heather came home with the expectation of a molestation and just wondered what form it would take and which questions would be answered as a result. If the purpose was to loosen her up, the technique worked very well. Heather molested very well.


Sue rarely bothered Jack at his office, but three days before school let out for the summer, three days after the bestial orgy, she had to. She was three weeks into a major interior painting and redecorating job that was already looking to last all through June, a job that should have taken two men two weeks to complete. The two-man crew now averaged five men with two women who did the paper hanging when needed; and at the rate they were progressing, July 4th was a more realistic goal.

Jack didn't like seeing Sue at his office because an office visit meant she needed more money. That, plus the fact that she rarely looked decent, wearing attire more suited for a low-rent street corner. On seeing her walk in wearing her tennis outfit, obviously braless, he pulled the checkbook from his desk drawer, readied the pen, and said, "How much this time, Sue?"

Sue sat in one of the two chairs that fronted his massive oak desk, being careful not to shoot a bare beaver, which wasn't easy in a skirt that barely covered her pussy when standing. She had to turn her legs to the side as she said, "I'm not here for money, Jack. I'm here about Heather."

Jack set the pen down and raised an left eyebrow. "What about Heather?"

"Unless you haven't noticed, our little girl isn't a little girl any longer. She's a young woman. Furthermore, she has become a bit of an exhibitionist. Perhaps I should rephrase that. She is an exhibitionist."

Jack looked at Sue's vast expanse of naked legs and said, "If she is, she takes after her mother. Damnit, Sue, you may as well be topless. You're not wearing panties, either, are you?"

"We're not here to discuss me."

"You're not, are you?"

"No, I'm not. All right, I'm an exhibitionist. If I could, I'd go around totally naked. Are you satisfied?"

"Finally, some honesty. Are you also an adulterer?"

Frustrated, Sue said, "Jack, do you really want the answer to that?"

Jack thought, then sat back and thought some more, then said, "I know the answer."

"Good, then you don't need to hear it from me."

"How many, Sue?"

"I don't count. How many bimbos have you bedded?"

"I don't cheat. I never have. I took our vows seriously."

Sue was afraid of that. She had hopes of making mutual confessions, offering mutual forgiveness, then mutually agreeing to open the marriage. She didn't doubt his claim. He wasn't the cheating type. Sue felt badly and said, "Jack, I'm sorry, but..."

"How many, Sue? Estimate."

Exasperated, Sue looked out the window, debated, then looked back and said, "I don't know... maybe over three or four..."

"BULLSHIT! Don't you dare sit there and pretend you can't recall whether it was three, four, or five when I personally know ten men who have screwed you and another ten they said they saw you screw. I am not a fucking idiot, Sue."

"No, but you are a buttinski. You cut me off. Will you let me finish my sentence?"

Jack sat back, straightened his tie, and quietly gestured for her to go ahead."

"Thank you. I was about to say before being so rudely butted into, maybe over three or four hundred, but now that I think of it, it has to be over five."

"Over five-hundred! You fucked over five-hundred men since we got married?"

"Yes, maybe. I don't count. I'm an adulterous slut, Jack. I've been cheating since we started going steady. Before that, I couldn't cheat because we weren't going steady, that's why I was so eager to go steady. Hell, I cheated on the honeymoon, twice. In sixteen years, I'm sure I must be nearing seven-hundred if we count the ones before I said, 'I do." They weren't all males. At least a dozen were women and at least a gross were dogs. A gross is a dozen dozen, right? Or do you think one dog is gross?"

"Good god, Susan! You had sex with dogs? That's gross no matter what the number."

"Well, then, it had to be a gross. Come to think of it, I think I've had a gross of women, too. Put me down for too gross--one mutt, one bitch."

"You think this is funny, do you?"

"I have a bad case of nerves, Jack. You know how I deal with nerves. I get funny when I think my life is coming unraveled. Can't you at least give me a courtesy laugh to calm my nerves?" [He just stared with his stone face] "Guess not."

"I had no idea you were that bad. You make whores look decent. At least whores don't take a vow to be faithful and they generally stick to their own species."

"Jack, I really don't want to get into this. I knew you'd be shocked and I knew you'd never understand. I am worse than a whore. I'm a cheating slut. I'll fuck anything, do anything, and try anything twice just to make sure the first failure wasn't a fluke. That's how I wound up fucking a gross of dogs. The first was lousy but the second was fantastic. The 144th is a real bitch buster. I'll never change. A cheating slut is what I am, and I simply adore a rut with a good mutt. When I took my vows, my fingers were crossed. Now, can we discuss Heather or would you rather discuss divorce? Make up your mind right now. If you can't accept me as I am, divorce me. Do it and let's just get it over with. If you don't divorce me, don't whine about me cheating on you. You married a cheating slut; learn to live with it and take it like a man. I'm here to discuss Heather or divorce, not both."

Jack got up and paced, then stood at the bay window looking out on the city from thirty stories up. Sue let him think. Sue sweated. She would not fare well in a divorce and would not fare well in the work place. She'd do okay on a street corner, but whoring for a living had no appeal. It was cheating she loved, and to cheat, she needed someone to cheat on. Besides, she really did love Jack. He was a good man and great provider--a super man to cheat on.

Sue sweated nervously and said, "If it makes any difference, I would much rather discuss Heather. I didn't bring my attorney. I can't afford one, actually, not unless you up my allowance. Fat chance of that, huh?"

Jack turned and watched her sweat with his stone face. He knew why she was sweating. She had good reason to sweat. She needed to sweat, so he looked out the window and gave her more of what she needed.

"I suppose I could cut back on my bad habits. Would you up my allowance if I dropped down to a pack a day--dogs not cigarettes?"

Jack fought a smile, hell, he fought back a belly laugh. God, was she nervous.

"All right, I'll drop cigarettes, too. I'd drop to one pack cold turkey--the butts, not the mutts. I'd have to taper off of the extra pack of mutts, maybe drop one mutt a week. I could give up poodles altogether--the little ones, not the big ones."

Damn, was she nervous. Jack was dying and had to figure the square root of three in a hurry. After a few tense minutes to regain composure, he walked back to his desk and took his seat. He leaned back in his leather chair, studied his nervous slut, then said, "I'd like a little honesty in our relationship. Sit like a slut and then we'll discuss Heather."

Sue eyed him critically, relieved that divorce wasn't mentioned. The marriage didn't seem in jeopardy. She relaxed considerably, not sure why he wanted to see her slut pose. She decided to humor him. She unbuttoned two more buttons on her white blouse, then sat with her knees a foot apart, her beaver aimed at her gawking husband. Jack gawked at his wife's denuded pussy for several long seconds, then said, "All right. What about Heather?"

"I think she's in heat."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's horny and wants to get fucked. She's in heat. I know the signs."

"I'm sure you do."

"Jack, we have a crew painting the house and this job looks like it will last through June. Heather is the reason they're taking so long. She has been flirting with these guys after school and all day every Saturday since they started. Last Saturday, she worked with them all day while wearing a short skirt and no panties. When school lets out, she'll be part of the crew, and this crew is a nasty bunch--five men painters, two lesbian paper hangers, and the paper hangers have a very horny dog."

"I see."

"Yes, well I've seen enough to know that they'll be fucking her very soon--dog and all. They are already taking bold liberties with her. So far, I haven't said anything to them or Heather, but my continued silence will be construed as a green light. I should say, a greener light."

"I suppose you'd like to give these people a flashing green light."

"I've already done that. They've been flashing her until they turn green. They want a fucking green light. Jack, Heather is ready to be sexually active whether I give a green light or not. I can see that much. She's sick of being flashed and felt, fingered and fondled. She wants a hard dick in her pussy. With her looks and her body, she'll have no difficulty managing that, especially since she has no hangup about which species the dick comes from. Keeping dicks out of her will be a chore. In our neighborhood, keeping dog dicks out of her will be impossible. The girl is a bitch in heat, Jack. I'm serious. She's going to fuck. The only question is where, when, and with what."

Jack was watching his wife casually stroking a wet finger through slimy vaginal lips as he said, "I suppose you'd like to watch her fuck?"

Sue's fuck finger slid into the hole and went deep as she calmly said, "Wouldn't you like to see that sexy daughter of ours take mature cocks in every hole. Wouldn't you like to see her go down on two sexy chicks or her own mother? The lesbians have a well-hung pit bull. That mutt would look great on Heather. I can get you pictures, Jack, lots of pictures, even video. Tell me you wouldn't love to see Heather sucking off a big mutt."

Jack fished out his erection and began stroking as he watched his wife begin masturbating with both hands. He watched and beat off for a minute or so, then said, "Suppose I want to fuck her?"

"Be my guest. She'd fuck you in a heartbeat. She's Daddy's girl. Do you have the balls? I won't set it up, and I won't share our bed with her, but I won't stand in your way. Fuck her in her bedroom or take her to a motel. Well? What should I do?"

"I want pictures, and I want video. I do not want her to know who they're for."

"Fair enough. It might interest you to know that Heather has seen me fuck close to a hundred men, several dozen women, and a gross of dogs. She's seen every sexual act imaginable--butt fucks, hand jobs, blow jobs, golden showers, S&M, cum baths, and that's just with the dogs. I do even more with humans. She always walks away or hides in her room. Last Friday, she saw me fucking that pit bull while I was eating out a chick. That got to her. Something snapped. She plopped down and watched. She's never done that before."

"Heather sat and watched a dog fucking you?"

"Yes, and almost from the very beginning. By the way, this wasn't the first time she saw me screwing a dog. It was the best, though. He's not fast like the others. He fucks slow and with deep driving humps. He has a cock that is a foot long and thick as a good sized cucumber. She had a good profile view of that dog's dick going in and out of her mommy's pussy. When the mutt got his nut and pulled out, she saw a well-fucked cunt drooling dog cum down both thighs to the knees. I kept eating the chick so Heather could memorize the sight."

"Are you shitting me, Sue?"

"I am not shitting you. The whole crew stood around and watched. They jacked off on me while I ate both of those chicks. Heather sat through that, too. She sat through an hour-long orgy. For a finale, I laid the mutt on Heather's lap and sucked him off."

"God damnit! Now, I know you're shitting me!"

"I am, huh? Pictures were taken. I'll get copies for you. You're going to find out that when it comes to matters of sex, I don't lie or exaggerate. If it isn't great, I make it great. That was good, but not great. Great sex is filthy nasty, down and dirty. In this case, I wasn't satisfied with just sucking off a dog on Heather's lap. To make it great, I placed her hand on his cock and she jacked him off while I sucked. He didn't cum easy. We worked on him for ten minutes, at least."

"Oh Jesus! You filthy nasty slut!"

"No, Jack, that wasn't filthy nasty. After he came in my mouth, Heather milked his dick so that I could get every drop. I didn't swallow, I leaned up, took Heather's head in both hands, and sealed our mouths in a kiss that lasted until she got it all and swallowed every drop. We French kissed in dog cum for a good five minutes while I wiped my spermy cunt on her bare legs. I rubbed off on her sexy legs while feeding dog fuck to her. That was filthy nasty, Jack."

Jack stiffened, stroked faster, and cried out, "Oh god, Sue! You filthy fucking slut! Oh, Jesus... !"

Sue came with him and then they both lay in chair sprawls recovering. Sue was first to recover. She looked to her dazed hubby and smiled, saying, "Picture Heather in my place."

"I did."

"Heather is all over her shyness and she loves that doggy's big dick. The bitch is in heat, Jack. If he could have gotten it up again, she would have fucked him."

Jack slowly sat up and put his little guy back in his slacks. He brushed back his hair, looked at Sue's beaver, and said, "So, you want Heather to follow in your paw prints."

"I've never considered that until this happened. It would appear that she wants to follow. I've agonized over that fact, but I think I'm ready to allow that to happen. Before I allow that to happen, I need you onboard. Are you onboard?"

"I think so. Do you really think she's a slut?"

"She'd like to be a mutt slut. She'll be one if I permit it."

"Well, permit it and see what happens. Don't force anything on her, though. Just allow what happens to happen."

"They want to see that dog on her, Jack. We all saw how she reacted to the mutt. She couldn't take her eyes off that mutt's cock. He has quite an impressive tool, very visual, clean and masculine. They brought him back on Saturday and it didn't take Heather long to put on a skirt and remove her panties. I put jeans on and the lezzies wear coveralls, so her pussy had no competition. The dog would not leave her alone. His head was under her skirt when she wasn't up a ladder."

"With people watching?"

"Yes. She got to where she'd take a twat lapping without crouching or shying away, and we all got plenty of good long looks up her skirt at her shaved pussy. She loves showing her sexy pussy almost as much as she likes having it licked by a dog with people watching."

"Fuck! I just can't see Heather acting that way. She's always been so inhibited and shy about her body."

"Yeah, well picture this. Late in the day, she climbs three rungs up on a step ladder and the dog gets his front paws on the second rung and starts lapping her twat. She squats to make it easier for him, so I lifted the back of her skirt. I actually pinned her skirt up on her back so we could all see. The fucking mutt's tongue was going right up her hole, and there were eight of us watching her little cunt hole getting a good reaming."

"Damn! That's hard to imagine from Heather. I need pictures, Sue. Do you suppose she'd freeze up if she saw you getting set to take a picture?"

"I doubt it. They often take pictures of me. They all bring cameras and some were taken of her when she was on that step ladder. She didn't shy away from any camera lens, and several went right up her skirt, even when the dog was licking her cunt. She's an exhibitionist. She is, now, anyway. We exhibitionists love cameras. Wednesday is her last day of school. On Thursday, I expect her to get down on her hands and knees. I think she'd like to give her cherry to the mutt, her vaginal cherry, which, by the way, is the only cherry she has left."

"You gave those asshole the green butt-fucking light."

"No, one asshole ran a red light. You really have to watch those assholes. I can't swear they haven't run the red light at the intersection of her thighs, but I made it bright red after they ran the red at her oral crossing, and I made it flash after they ran the intersection of her butt cheeks. After I turn all lights to green, I expect to see a bisexual gang bang. It'll make one hell of a video."

"I want that fucking video, Sue. I want that whole day on tape. I want you in it, so hire someone just to do the taping if you have to."

"I have just the right person for that job. Sarah Brewer from across the street."

"Sarah knows about this?"

"She's the one who encouraged me to come down here and lay this out for you. By the way, if you want an easy piece of ass, Sarah is easy and very interested in you. She's like you. She has never cheated, but she's ready to change that. You could do a lot worse than a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader."

"Sarah Brewer, huh? They don't come any better. She's fucking gorgeous. What is she about twenty-three, twenty-four?"

"Twenty-six and bisexual as hell, horny as all get out, and she's a juicy bitch--tight, too. Evidently, Jerry isn't hung any better than you are."

"Thanks a lot."

"Well, you are a bit on the small side, you know. Small is all she's ever known. She's also one that says size doesn't matter. You'd better nail her before she finds out differently. She's debating trying the dog. If Spike nails her, size will matter a great deal. He'll take all the wrinkles out of her cute little pussy and put stretch marks in it."

"What about Heather? Can she handle him?"

"Heather has been fucking herself with my dildos for years. She's not actually cherry. Spike got about ten inches of tongue up her twat. When that mutt licks a girl's cunt, he likes to get way back in the rear. He'll take all the wrinkles out of her pussy, but I doubt he'll put stretch marks in it. She has a fondness for Big Ben. That one pretty much stays in her room--stays in her twat judging by the way she gingerly sits. Big Ben don't bend. When you have Big Ben to the balls, you ease into a sitting position and struggle up like a pregnant woman in her ninth month."

"I've noticed her doing that a lot lately. She said she was sore from pole vaulting."

"She's pole vaulting, all right."

"Okay, Sue, I'm fully onboard."

"Great! I think it's safe to say you now have a mistress. I'm talking about Sarah, by the way. Heather will never be a mistress. She'll be a bitch that you fuck, but that's up to you. Sarah wants to be your mistress, but you need to get her some sexy young pussy to suck on. She's very bisexual and extremely oral. What she really craves is a threesome with you and Heather."

"I'm not sure I can handle sex with Heather."

"You will sooner or later. In the mean time, what's the story on that new secretary of yours?"

"Dawn? She's a newlywed. I doubt she'd be interested. From what I gather, her new hubby is quite the stud. She is nuts about her Rodney. On the other hand, she does seem awfully horny."

"All newlyweds are horny, and the more great sex they're getting, the hornier they get. It may not just be Rodney's rod she's nuts about. She may be willing to swing to any rod. From the way she looks me over, I get the impression she swings both ways. Has she given you any indication that she likes the girls?"

"No, our talks haven't been that intimate. I do know she lived a sheltered life and lost her cherry on her honeymoon last month. She's nineteen, almost twenty. My guess is she hasn't done anything with anyone or anything until she became a legal piece of ass."

"Really! Well then, maybe I can pique her interest in split tail. Do you mind if I try?"

"What--here--now?"

"Why not? Are you expecting anyone?"

"Well, no, but..."

"All she can say is no thanks, and she'd better be polite. I am the boss's wife, you know."

"Gee, I don't know, Sue. I'm not that kind of boss."

"I know. You're spineless. I am that kind of boss's wife, though. Come on, Jack, take a chance. Tell me you wouldn't like to watch that cute young thing going down on this juicy pussy, here and now. No guts, no glory, Jack."

Jack was thinking and looking at a very juicy pussy splayed wide to help him think. To help sway him, Sue said, "I can break the ice with her for you. I can at least get her to strip naked and show you what she has under her clothes. That much, I can promise you. Seduction is my forte and Dawn is proud of her body. She'll strip naked, that I guarantee. If she assumes a good mating position, stick your dick in her. Don't ask, just do it. Don't pull out, either. Cum in her pussy. Birth control should be her problem. Make it her problem."

Jack nervously combed fingers through his hair and said, "Do you really think she'd go along?"

"I know she'll strip and show us a good beaver. She just discovered her pussy does more than pass piss and bleed. She's still awed by it or in-love with it, possibly both. She'll be happy to show her pussy if only for an excuse to look at it herself. If she bends over your desk and pulls her cheeks apart, she's willing to take a fuck. That may be iffy. Newlyweds are usually hung up on the vows they took. Only the smart ones know to cross their fingers. The really smart ones cross their legs, too."

"I seem to recall you standing funny at the altar."

"I had to. My twat was so full of cum, if I hadn't, the congregation would have seen cum running down my legs under my wedding dress to puddle at my feet. How would that have looked?"

"You're a riot, Sue, a regular riot. Seriously, do you think she'll put out? I'd love to dip my wick in that doll baby."

"We'll just have to see how she reacts to my foreplay. If she's the type to trash her vows, I'll find out and you will get your dick wet."

"All right, Sue. We'll try but don't pressure her. Don't be mean and don't threaten her job. If you can seduce her, and she responds, I'll go along."

"You're making this more difficult, but I like a challenge. Agreed."

Sue sat up straight and made herself presentable but left her blouse unbuttoned to a point below the breasts. She said, "Buzz her in and act bossy."

"All right. Here goes." Jack hit the intercom and said, "Dawn, would you come in here?"

The speaker blared, "Yes, Mr. Elton. Should I bring anything?"

"No, just bring you."

Sue smiled and said, "Very good. You sounded like a boss but you should have said, 'Come in here' not 'Would you come in.'"

"I usually say, 'Would you please come in here.' She probably thinks I'm pissed. I didn't even call her sweetheart.''

"She must be trembling in her bobby socks."

"Very funny, Sue."

Dawn entered and came up beside Jack's desk. Jack told her Mrs. Elton had something to say to her so Dawn faced Sue and waited. Sue ran her eyes over Dawn's body in an appraising way that immediately put a blush in Dawn's features and made her nervous. After twenty seconds of being silently appraised, Dawn timidly said, "Was there something you wanted, Mrs. Elton?"

"Yes. Step closer and turn slowly."

Dawn gulped and looked to Jack for help, got none, and shyly stepped within reach of Sue and began a slow turn in place. When she faced away from Sue, she felt a hand lift her pleated skirt. She stiffened and stopped turning as Sue said, "I see you wear panties. I'm surprised. Is this your first secretarial position?"

With her skirt now held high to the small of her back exposing her new sexy undies from the waist down, Dawn timidly said, "Y-yes, it is."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.