Straight Sex - Cover

Straight Sex

by M1ke Hunt

Copyright© 1999 by M1ke Hunt

Erotica Sex Story: (#11) a self explanatory (if misleading) title

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   .

Are you 18? You need to be to read this story. Even though you can fuck in most states at age 16.

No wonder kids today have such shitty reading skills! They're all out getting laid instead of improving their reading comprehension.

As an author I find this very disturbing.


"Honey?" she said. It was June, my wife.

"What, love?" I answered. I was in a good mood. I'd just read the latest reviews; I'd gotten good numbers and found three stories that looked interesting. I was chuckling at the controversy about Celeste's role when June spoke up.

"It's been almost four days since we've fooled around. At all. I'm horny as a toad. Do you feel like, uh, doing anything?" I heard her say.

Well. I don't usually get an invitation like that this early in a story, so what am I going to say?

"Sure, hon, if that's what you want," is what came out.

"I do have a request tho," she said. I just knew there'd be a catch. "Could we just have straight sex this time? You know, in your stories you're always chasing after some dirty nurse or we end up together in a motel and I fuck some black guy or something. Couldn't we just have a nice little session. Just the two of us? Just together?"

"Sure." June and I have been married for seven years now. We spent the first few years in Hot Sex City. But you know how it is. Even if you're driving an BMW every day, you want to try a Lexus once in a while. OK, it's not a perfect analogy. Sue me. "Whatever you want."

"Great," she said. "I'll go change."

June really knows how to dress for me. Has a ton of lingerie, most of it low cut, some of it see-through, all of it sexy as hell. Not counting the cotton nightie her mother gave her, of course. I usually told her which one to put on, but tonight I would let her decide.

We walked upstairs to the bedroom together, then split up to get prepared. My part was easy. I just dropped my pants and took off my T-shirt. I left on my boxers, because I figure she should have to do something, right? She opened the bureau drawer that held her lingerie and chose one. I couldn't tell which; she was blocking the view. She went into the bathroom to change.

When she reappeared, she was a vision of loveliness. And she was wearing one of my favorites, a light blue chemise of thin satin. My favorite part was the neckline, scooped at least half-way down her chest. It was held up by two thin spaghetti straps which fought for control of the neckline with her tits. The bottom half of the outfit was a pair of panties, but they were so loose and floppy they looked like a skirt. They would have been culottes, except they didn't hang down to her knees. In fact, they were just a little longer than a pair of snug briefs would have been. I liked them because when she moved, you could occasionally get a flash of pussy up one of the pantlegs.

We moved over to the bed and began our ritual dance. We snuggled. We hugged. We kissed each other, lightly. We fondled through the pieces of fabric that pretended to be clothing.

She said, "You don't mind this, do you?" I shook my head. "Because if you wanted to, you know, spice it up, we could tell each other a story or something."

Aha. June had also been married for seven years. To me. And while I'm a pretty great guy and everything, when you've had nothing but Revlon for seven years maybe you want to try on some Max Factor! OK, it's still a shitty analogy. But you know what I mean.

"Sure, sure. How about we tell each other how we lost our virginity?" I was thinking fast. Her hand found my dick and gave me a quick squeeze.

"Good suggestion," she said. "Who goes first?"

"I dunno. You want to?," I asked.

She said, "I know. Let's play 'Cocks and Cunts." It was a little game we had invented several years earlier when we hadn't wanted to get out of bed to flip a coin. The situation that night has long since been forgotten, but we still play "Cocks and Cunts" to decide who gets on top, or who eats who first, or things like that. No sense starting a fight at these times.

"I'll call," I said. "One - two - three, FUCK!" We both threw our hands out in front of ourselves. I looked at her hand. Her hand had the middle finger extended in the universally understood sign of "fuck you." She was a "cock." My middle finger and thumb were joined in a circle. I was a "cunt." I'd called right, it was a perfect "fuck." I won the "toss" and chose to receive in the first half. She started talking.

'It was in my Sophomore year in high school. I'd been dating Tim for almost a year, longer than my parents knew, for sure. During that time we'd made out and petted a little. We'd even gotten into some heavy petting in the couple weeks before "it" happened. By "it" I mean another girl came along and stole him from me. Snapped him right up. I was devastated, because Tim was on the football team.

I interrupted June for a moment. "Roll over," I said. "Let's lie like spoons." I snuggled to her back. My hard-on stuck her in the bottom. I rearranged it to slide between her thighs. I pulled down on her top pant leg to give myself an opening to the target. My cock slipped inside her panties and scraped along her pussy lips. I wanted to smear it against her clit before I entered her. June continued.

'I mean, he was only second-string quarterback, and all, but he was still in every game. And I thought I was very cool because he was my boyfriend. And all of a sudden, one day, he wasn't.

'After crying my eyes out for two days, I decided to fight back. I searched out one of Tim's best friends, Justin, and asked if I could talk to him after school. He said OK. We met at the local hamburger joint that afternoon and talked for almost an hour. We did teenage talk for a couple of minutes, and then I started asking him what to do to get Tim back. He wasn't real helpful, of course. He was just a kid, after all, without much more experience in relationships than me, but he tried anyway. Near the end of the hour my emotions got the better of me and I started crying. I asked if we could leave the restaurant and we did. As we walked we passed his house. He lived on Chestnut, just a couple blocks from the center of town. Chestnut was the main drag; I had to walk it to get home anyway.

'He invited me in to get myself together. I suppose I looked like a mess with my crying, and all. That was back in the days when I was just trying to learn make-up, too, so I probably had eyeliner and all that crap on. I took him up on the offer.

'I spent at least 10 minutes in the bathroom, washing up. When I came out he had a couple of Cokes on the kitchen table. It was a nice thought. We took the drinks into the den and I started talking again.

"I just don't understand why he would dump me for that stupid Jennifer," I said, the spite evident in my tone.

"Well I didn't want to say in the middle of the McDonald's," Justin answered, "but it's easy. She's easy. I mean, uh, she puts out."

"That's it?" I said. "She puts out?"

"Pretty much," he replied. "Of course that doesn't last long, because she's got a real obnoxious personality. Hangs all over you. Never leaves you alone. Calls you all the time and everything you know? It gets to be a real drag. But for a couple of weeks... or a couple of months, it's worth it, you know?"

'I didn't know. I wasn't a horny young guy. All I knew was that Jennifer had taken Tim and I wanted him back.

"So all I have to do it put out and he'll come back?" I asked.

"Not necessarily," he said. "I mean Jennifer's really, uh, good at it, you know? She's been around, with a bunch of guys. She knows what she's doing."

"I take it you've been with her?" I said, wrinkling an eyebrow.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" he replied.

"So what does she know that's so special?" I wondered.

"Well, she knows how to do you with her hand. Have you even done that with Tim?" he asked.

'I nodded my head. At the time I didn't realize he meant all the way to orgasm. We had never done that; I didn't even know how it worked to tell you the truth! Actually I had only had Tim's penis in my hand twice during two of our petting sessions. I'd let him put his hands on the outside of my panties but not inside.

"And she knows how to do you with her mouth. Did you do that?" he asked. Now he was looking at me differently. I didn't realize it at the time, but I think he was enjoying talking sex with me, of course.

'I shook my head. I'd never done that. I'd barely heard about that from my girlfriends. I couldn't imagine.

"And she really knows how to, uh, boff. You know, fuck. Make love, I mean." He didn't know how graphic to be with me.

"I've never done that with Tim. I've never done that with anyone," I said.

"Really? Well it's nice to find a virgin now and then, ' Justin said. I thought I was doing something special by saving myself. Now I realized that my lack of experience had just cost me my boyfriend.

"Honey," June said, interrupting herself. "Would you please put it in? You're driving me crazy just stroking your dick against my clit." I flipped the head of my dick back and forth across her labia to get lubricated. Then I did it again. For fun. Finally I inserted the head and pushed. There wasn't much resistance, just a wet feeling as I slid deeper and deeper in. I felt myself get even harder as my cock reacted to the slimy warmth of its new environment. June sighed, then continued her story.

"Honestly, I wouldn't even know what to do. I mean, I suppose I could figure it out. Everybody does, sooner or later. You've done 'it', haven't you?" I asked him.

"Oh sure. Jennifer..." His voice trailed off. He realized he'd said a bad word. "Hey, I've got an idea. Would you like a little education?" I must have reacted with shock, because he quickly tried to calm me down. "Not with me," he said laughing. "But we have a Betamax and my brother showed me some tapes you could watch too, to, um, get the idea."

"You're kidding," I said. Of course this was 15, maybe 20 years ago. We didn't have a VCR in my house, and we certainly didn't have any x-rated tapes. "Well, um, OK," I heard myself say. "I was curious. What can I say?"

June wiggled her bottom against my groin. I pushed in, then withdrew. I pushed again and retreated. I was running the race we all love to run and pray to lose. It's nice when the girl finishes first.

June continued talking. 'He walked over to the cabinet on the far wall and opened it. There was a big machine with levers on the front and a blue clock blinking. He scanned through a jumble of tapes, looking for a particular one. He picked it out. He inserted it into the machine and pushed one of the levers. He came back and sat at the other end of the couch from me.

'The TV sprang to life. We were at the beginning of the tape. The credits rolled, then a girl walked into the frame. She was nice looking, with huge tits. About 10 times what I had, you know? There was a guy sitting at a desk. He was supposed to be the boss, she was the secretary. She walked up to the desk and put down a stack of papers, bending over in the process. Of course she had on a low cut blouse, and from the camera angle you could look right down it and see most of her boobs.

'The boss motioned for her to come around the desk. She did. His hands went up to her breasts and started squeezing as he unbuttoned her blouse to set them free. They popped into view; she wasn't wearing a bra, of course, and her tits just sort of stood there in space.

"Those have to be fake," I said. "Look at how they just stick out there like that. Nobody's, uh, you know, just stick out like that. Those are plastic." I was sure.

"Maybe," Justin agreed. "But who cares?" He was just a horny kid.

'The movie was like most of them. No plot, no suspense.'

I nodded my head. I interrupted, "Get up on your knees, would you, honey?" June rose to her knees; the bed sank in the center; I swung a leg up and over and ended perfectly behind her. I lifted the pant leg, again. I hit the target, again. I began to bounce. "Sorry to interrupt. Please go on..."

'So the guy who's playing the boss in the movie unzips his pants and takes out his dick. It was a big one. I couldn't help myself. I said, "Now that has to be fake.'" June tells a good story when she wants to.

'Justin said, "Why?"

"Because it's so big. It's bigger on him than those fake breasts are on her."

"I don't know what you mean," he said to me.

I said "I'm not a kid, and I know how big a guy's, uh, thing is. That's not real."

"And how do you know so much?" Justin asked me.

"Well, statues, for one thing." Of course I knew that the men in statues aren't erect, but I didn't have any idea how big you guys get when you're hard. [Author's Note: I love my wife. I'm just average size, but she talks like I'm *King of the Jungle!*]

"And for another, I told you I had Tim's, um, thing in my hand, and I'll tell you he wasn't half that size."

'Well. I guess I had told a story out of school, so to speak, because Justin cracked up. "Really?" he asked me. "That's classic."

"I don't understand," I said.

'Justin grabbed his crotch, and outlined his by-now-hard penis through his pants for me. He was the same size as the guy on the screen. My eyes bulged and my jaw dropped as I realized that Tim was tiny and Justin and the actor were the norm. I stared at his crotch. Of course. I couldn't believe it. I turned my head to the screen, then back to Justin's lap.

'It was right then that I made a decision. I wanted to see an actual cock, in person. And I wanted more than anything to get rid of my virginity. I knew that Tim and Justin talked, boys do, you know, and I thought maybe if Tim found out I "put out" too, he would come back. I mean, I was a jumble of teen-age emotions and pressures. It was just a snap decision. With a little more time and wisdom I probably would have done something else.

June turned her head around to look at me, as I stroked in and out of her honey box. I leaned forward and snuck one of my hands up the inside of her top. I knocked my fingers into her hanging breast, then teased up and down the sides with my fingertips, slowly darting closer and closer to the red tipped target. When I let my fingers finally arrive at the bullseye, they were rewarded with a hard-candy tipped point, hanging straight down and pointing at the bed sheets. I cupped her. She sighed. She began talking again.

"Are you, uh, hard, Justin?" I asked him. "I mean, you ARE hard, aren't you?" I didn't know what to say.

"Yes, I sure am." Justin was looking at me staring at his cloth covered penis.

"The girl on the screen?" I said.

"That's not all," he answered.

'If I hadn't already decided to "do it", that probably would have put me over the top. I mean I was feeling rejected, stupid, sexless. "Really?" I said in my most sultry 15-year-old voice. I looked into his eyes.

"Really," he answered. I moved closer to him on the couch. I'd done this part with Tim. I reached into his crotch and found his zipper. He just sat there staring at me, as though his dreams had come true. I opened his flap and slipped my hand inside. He was wearing tight pants, and had his dick down the far leg, so I couldn't really reach it very well. He bounced up to kiss me as he got his butt off the couch to lower his pants. In a flash, they were lowered around his ankles and I had my hand around his erection.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.