Mom's Amorous Son - Cover

Mom's Amorous Son

by Roderigo

Copyright© 1999 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story: She discovers that her son likes older women, maybe her too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Part 1

"What! Could it possibly be true? Did my son actually try to fuck Mrs. Correlli? A woman old enough to be his mother? As old as me?" These thoughts were going over and over in Anita Collins' head, along with images of her handsome athlete son in passionate intercourse with the buxom lady from across the block. One part of her mentality told her that the whole thing was a mistake, or even a deliberate lie. But another part recognized the fact that Brad was indeed a super horny teenager who was quite capable of being attracted to, and attracting, just about any mature woman. And Maria Correlli was the type who would be very attractive, especially to adolescent boys with breast fixations.

Anita was still reeling from the fervent conversation with John Correlli. John was sputtering and half incoherent at times as he expressed his rage that his wife, the big-titted Maria, had been insulted by her son's blatant attempt to seduce her. It took a while for Anita to finally get the whole story from him. Brad had been mowing the Correllis' lawn, as he frequently did for many people in the area. He had gone into the house to get a drink of water and had found Mrs. Correlli half dressed (that spectacular top half bare). Apparently he had been carried away by the sight and had tried to persuade her to have sex with him. This was the situation when John Correlli had unexpectedly come home and discovered the shocking scene. Brad had fled, and Mrs. Correlli broke down in tears and then told her husband the sordid story.

Mr. Correlli, as angry as he was, said that he did not want to stir up any publicity. He admitted that Brad had not tried to use force and perhaps was not guilty of a real crime, since he had been given permission in the past to enter the house unannounced when he was cutting the grass. He knew that Brad was a local sports hero and certainly would be up for a lucrative scholarship when he graduated from high school. He didn't want to ruin Brad's reputation, but he warned Anita that if Brad came near the house again, there would be real trouble. Anita knew that John Correlli would never have the nerve to try anything physical with Brad. She wondered why so often those big, full-bodied sexpots like Maria Correlli were married to smallish, rather insignificant looking men like John.

Now Anita was in a turmoil, trying to plan what to say when Brad came home. She tried to shake from her brain the mental picture of that big good-looking son of hers rutting upon the overblown body of that Correlli bitch. Was that what he really wanted? She knew from years of personal experience how fascinated Brad was with the female form. Time after time she had detected his surreptitious examination of her own body. She knew that he had spied on her on many occasions when she was dressing or grooming herself. In fact, she had been rather flattered by his attentions, and occasionally she had given in to the temptation to give him a little extra show, apparently unintentionally. She had even felt herself being turned on by the obvious admiration of this extremely handsome young man who had sprung from her own loins.

She was very proud of Brad's accomplishments on the football field. He was the best middle linebacker the high school team had ever had. He dominated the defense and had been named to the all-conference team and even to the all-state second team as a junior. He even filled in as an excellent tight end on the offensive team when a game was on the line. Great things were expected of him in his senior year. He had grown to six feet three and weighed an all-muscle 230. A number of colleges had already made their interest known. In addition, although he didn't work too hard at it, he was a very good scholar, with a solid A- average. Anita had seen every game he had played, both at home and away, and she had thrilled to watch her own son develop to the point where he could dominate a game like a man playing against boys. Her husband, Richard (usually called Dick) hadn't really been that encouraging, and though he enjoyed the attention that he himself received as a result of Brad's prowess, he was too involved in his career to devote much time to his son.

But now what? She knew that it would be up to her. Her husband wouldn't be any help at all. In fact, she almost instantly decided that he would never know about the situation if she could keep it hidden. But what could she do? She knew that all the high school girls were mad about Brad. Many of the prettiest of them had boldly thrown themselves at his feet, so to speak. And not just the young girls. She had seen their mothers in a dither about him as well, setting traps to catch Brad for their daughters--or even themselves. She had even felt a sort of jealousy when these old "broads," as she thought of them, made goo-goo eyes and talked girlish baby talk to her son. The young girls she didn't mind, perhaps because Brad didn't seem to be much interested in them, although he dated occasionally, and she knew damned well that he scored whenever he wanted to. But now that she thought of it, it seemed to be the older women that Brad turned on the charm for. He had a real knack for it; in no time at all they were practically eating out of his hand.

The back screen door slammed, and Anita's emotions went flying "like sparks in burnt-up paper" (quoted from Lowell). Brad was home. She heard the refrigerator close as she approached the kitchen door. When she entered, Brad was opening a can of Pepsi. He was wearing only a pair of shorts and some running shoes. His muscular, deeply tanned torso was glistening with sweat. "Hi, Mom," he said casually, showing no signs of stress as he took a long swallow of the cold soda.

"Brad..." Anita hesitated. Where should she start? Should she wait until after supper? No, Dick would be there then. Better to just get right to it; get the cards out on the table. "Brad, Mr. Correlli was just here."

Brad set the Pepsi can down. He didn't say anything, and his face was expressionless, but the tension in his body showed Anita that he knew what was about to come. "Oh? What did he want?"

"Brad, I've got to know the truth. What happened between you and Mrs. Correlli?"

Brad hesitated and then said carefully, "What do you mean, Mom? What did Correlli say happened?"

She would rather have him just go ahead and tell his side of it, but he obviously was not inclined to do that. She went ahead and told Brad the whole story as John Correlli had told it to her. She explained to Brad that Mr. Correlli was not planning to take any other action, but Brad was to stay away from their house from now on.

She could tell that Brad was relieved when he heard that the incident would be kept quiet, but then suddenly her son burst out laughing. She was shocked at this behavior, but Brad just kept it up, almost to the point of hysteria. Then when she was about to demand what was so funny, Brad mused, "She really pulled it off! That was a pretty good story on the spur of the moment."

"Brad, what on earth is going on here? Tell me the whole truth."

"Mom, trust me, you really don't want to know."

"I most certainly do want to know! In fact, I demand to know! Come on, Brad. I want the whole truth about what went on over there at the Correllis' house."

Brad remained silent until Anita actually screamed at him with tears in her eyes, "Brad! For God's sake, tell me!"

Finally Brad sat down and said, "OK, Mom. You asked for it. The real truth is that if old man Correlli had got home just a little bit later, he would have caught Maria and me in bed--and not for the first time either. I suppose then she'd have said I raped her."

Anita collapsed into a chair. "Oh, my God! You've been sleeping with that old bag? Oh, Brad, how could you!"

"Aw, come on, Mom. She's not an old bag, and you know it. Every guy in this town would give his eye teeth to get her in the sack."

Anita swallowed the harsh words of ridicule that she would like to have uttered. Deep inside, she knew that what he was saying was true, and it was her own jealousy that was coloring her opinion. Finally bringing her feelings under control, she spoke more calmly. "All right, Brad, I want the whole story from the beginning. Just how did this start, and how long has it been going on?"

It took a while to get him started, but eventually Brad poured out the entire history of his affair with Maria Correlli, and once he got warmed up, he told it in far greater detail than Anita had really wanted to know. Here is the intriguing story of the sexual liaison between Bradley Marcus Collins and Maria Correlli.


It was an early spring day, but it was unusually warm. Brad was mowing the Correlli lawn for the first time of the season. It should have been done sooner, and the grass was rather tough to cut. The mower kept wanting to stall, so the whole job became drudgery. Brad had stripped down to his athletic shorts and shoes, and yet the sweat was pouring off his body. He was thinking about knocking on the door to ask for a drink of water when Mrs. Correlli opened the door and called to him. "How about a break, Brad? Come on in and have a cold drink."

Brad didn't have to be asked twice. That cold drink sounded especially welcome, and as he looked at Maria Correlli, the invitation seemed doubly enticing. Mrs. Correlli was really rushing the season; she was wearing a very skimpy sunsuit, sort of a romper kind of garment. The top was like a halter that had straps that tied around her neck, leaving most of her back bare. The two pieces that covered her tits were made for much smaller mammaries than Mrs. Correlli's, and the result was that half of each globe was bulging out of its pocket. The legs of the outfit were very short, elasticized and leaving only a narrow strip to cover the voluptuous lady's "private parts." A little line of light hair ran a few inches down each inner thigh from the more abundant patch that must be inside. Brad had to struggle to keep from staring. There was so much of her to see that he didn't know where to look.

Mrs. Correlli put some ice cubes into two glasses and filled them from a large bottle of cream soda. Brad took advantage when her back was turned to stare at her very curvy ass and legs. God! Was that woman ever built! Maybe there was just a little too much of Maria Correlli, but damn, it was surely well distributed. Brad sat down at the kitchen table to hide his aroused cock, which was too obvious in his shorts. She set a cold glass in front of Brad and then pulled a chair close up beside him and seated herself with her own glass. She smiled warmly at Brad as he took a sip of the cold soda. "There, isn't that better, Brad?"

Brad smiled and said, "Much, much better, Mrs. Correlli. You know just what a fellow needs." (When he told her this, Anita thought, "This damned kid certainly knows how to softsoap a woman. What a line!")

Mrs. Correlli laughed with a tinkly little giggle. "Well, most fellows need a little more than that, but I'm glad you like it so much." Then she went on (she loved to talk), "I'm certainly glad to have you available to take care of things around here. John would never get it done. I have all kinds of other jobs around the house and yard if you want to make some extra money, Brad."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Correlli. Anything I can do to help a damsel in distress."

Mrs. Correlli laughed, "A dam what? Now hey, Brad Collins, watch what you're calling your employer, your master--oops! I almost said your mistress!" They both laughed at this little double entendre. (Damn her slutty hide, thought Anita.) "Actually what I'd like you to call me is just my first name, Maria. I think you're old enough now to be on a more equal level with us mature citizens."

Mark (that charmer) began softly crooning, "Maria, Maria, Maria--the most beautiful word in all the world--Maria!"

This sent Maria's laugh soaring. She lightly slapped Brad's hand and then left her hand resting on his. "Goodness, you're quite the suave lady's man now, aren't you. I'd better be careful around you."

Mark was up to the mark that day. "I'd think that a woman who looks like you would have to be careful around any man," he said with a grin.

Again Maria's laugh trilled to the heavens. This handsome young kid was really getting to her. "Goodness gracious, you're still sweating," she said. "That must really be hot work today."

"Sorry, Mrs.--er--Maria. I hope I don't smell too bad."

"Oh, no!" Maria insisted. "I think sweat makes a man smell like a man. I like it. It sort of--well--makes me feel--" She dropped the statement, but the meaning was clear. Then she suddenly jumped up and went to a linen closet. She came back to the table with a bath towel. "Here," she said, "let me dry you off a little." And she proceeded to wipe the sweat off Brad's back with the towel.

Brad just sat there transfixed as this obvious seduction continued. Mrs. Correlli gently pulled him around by the shoulder and began to towel off his face, then his broad, muscular chest. As he leaned back to make room for her ministrations, he suddenly glanced down and realized too late that his excited cock, having used up every available inch of his shorts, had protruded the purple-red head out of one leg. Mrs. Correlli noticed it too and as the towel approached that spot, she carefully dabbed at it. She knelt and began wiping off his legs, her face only inches from the raging cock head, which she kept her eyes fixed upon boldly. Brad hoped that she was going to go for it with her mouth, but she didn't.

At last she gave a great sigh and stood up. "All that work is making me sweat now," she said.

Brad was quick to rise to the bait. "Hey, Maria, you were kind enough to dry me off. I'll gladly do the same for you." He took the towel from her and began with her bare back, as she had done to him.

Then she turned to face him, a deep blush on her face. "Thanks, Brad. I think I really need this." Brad wiped her smooth white shoulders and then began to wipe the large portions of her tits that bulged out around the too small halter. He took a lot of time, more and more obviously feeling up the big beautiful breasts. Then Maria said with a tremulous voice, "I think they need it more inside." With this she reached behind her neck and untied the straps. The skimpy material dropped down below her waist, and her big mammaries sprang free, their long, hard brownish-pink nipples jutting out from large areolas.

Brad began gently toweling off the massive breasts, lifting and pressing them lovingly. Then he dropped all pretense and put his lips on one big nipple and began to suck and nibble at it. Maria stood still, giving a soft moan and letting Brad have his way. Then he decided to go for it all. "I think that I get sweatiest between the legs. Let's see about you." And he boldly slipped his fingers inside the top of her sunsuit and began to tug it down over her hips.

Maria gave another moan and then began to help Brad pull the garment down. She stepped out of it and stood before him with her hairy mound completely exposed. Her big tits sagged somewhat from their own weight and she had a bit of a belly on her, but she also had a nipped in waist, excitingly swelling hips, nice full curvy thighs, and a very inviting pussy, whose pouting lips peeped through the abundant crispy hair at her crotch. Brad gently put his hand on that mound and began to ruffle through the hair, then moved down to cup the whole pussy.

Maria whined, "Oh, Brad! Darling! Oh, you darling boy!" She reached for his shorts and together they pulled them down. His big hard cock popped free, bobbing up and down, then pointing up at her. "Oh, God, Brad! What a big, big penis you have! Oooh, it's so much bigger than John's! I think it's the biggest one I've ever seen!" She grabbed it rather roughly and began tugging on it. "Oh, it's a beautiful cock, Brad baby!"

Brad baby decided that he had to get that cock inside her pussy as soon as possible, so he backed her against the counter, sort of boosted her big ass up on it, and rammed his rod right into her juicy cunt. She sort of screamed as he penetrated her. A few hard thrusts and he was inside her pussy right up to the balls. "Ooooh, Brad!" Maria whined. "Oooooooh! I love that big thing in me! Ooooh, it feels sooooo goooood!" She wrapped her arms around Brad's neck and covered his mouth with hers, wide open, tongue lapping, saliva flowing freely. In a few seconds his whole face was wet.

Brad fucked that big woman hard, ramming his cock fiercely into her softness. Her whole big body shook and recoiled as he plowed into her and she humped back for more as he withdrew. She was holding his neck as tightly as she could, and her open mouth, still on his, was emitting all sorts of moans and groans and growls and various mutterings. Occasionally the word "Fuck!" could be heard among the various vocal sounds. Brad was sort of snorting and panting himself with his exertions. He had fucked a number of girls before, but none with these Amazonian dimensions. It took a lot more energy, and damn! it was exciting to be probing this big woman's cunt to the depths with his hot cock.

Then Maria started jerking and twitching and her voice began a series of high-pitched squeals as she repeated like a broken record played at too high speed, "Ooooh, Brad baby! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" (etc. about 50 times), then a long "I'm C-O-O-O-M-M-M-M-I-I-I-N-N-G-G!" ending in a long drawn out scream. Brad matched her scream with a loud roar as he began shooting his hot cum into her churning pussy. He blasted her hard and fast as the cum kept spurting deep into her belly. At last he stopped and held his cock jammed way back into her quivering, grasping pussy as the last of his juice flowed into her.

When Maria finally regained her senses, she was ecstatic. She clung to Brad and wept tears of joy and told him how much she loved him and how great his big cock had made her feel. She took him to her bedroom, where she sucked him back to full size and he ate her pussy in exchange, sending her into another soaring orgasm before he fucked her again and then again. By this time it was almost time for John to come home, so they had to kiss good-bye, but she made Brad promise to come back the next day to finish the lawn. And if it rains, she said, come anyway, because she would find something for him to do. When Brad left, she gave him fifty dollars. He didn't want to take it, but she insisted. It made him feel almost like a prostitute, but he was willing to be a prostitute for her.

That had been in late April, about two months ago. During those two months, Brad figured he had screwed Maria about 50 times, usually in sessions of 3 fucks at a time--in addition, of course, to various other sex play.


Part 2

Anita Collins was blessed, and sometimes cursed, with a very vivid imagination. As her 17-year-old son described his torrid affair with the big-bosomed, married 40-year-old Maria Correlli, she could see it very clearly in her mind. She could see her naked muscular offspring boosting the overly endowed matron up against that counter and ramming home his huge young cock into her hairy cunt. Anita could see, and feel, all that rosy quivering flesh bouncing and humping against the passionate pounding of her voracious young man. She could see, feel, and even taste, that big prick, swelling up again to gargantuan proportions as that slutty Maria licked and sucked on it. She could smell the pungent crotch of Madame Correlli and feel the crispy hair as her son's rapid tongue lapped at her tingling pussy. And she almost became dizzy at the sensation of being bounced and impaled along with that horny old broad on top of Brad's strong young body in the Correlli bed.

Anita's mind and senses were reeling, and her nether lips were leaking throughout the progress of the story. She found herself squeezing her thighs together and wriggling involuntarily as the heat built inside her loins. She had seen her son's cock on a few rare occasions, including a couple times when it was aroused, and she knew that it was enormous. God, was she actually envying that fat cow because her son had used that fantastic tool upon her? She guessed that she was jealous of the emotion that he had spent upon la Correlli, but was it more than that? Did she really have a suppressed yen to be fucked by her own son?

As Brad's narration came to an end, Anita shuddered. Was it from horror or desire? A bit of each perhaps. She found her voice rather weak and unsteady as she said, "But now it's got to stop, Brad. There could be all kinds of problems for you if any of this came out. You'd get kicked off the team and lose your chance for a scholarship."

"Don't worry, Mom. I'd already decided to end it. Maria was starting to get just too possessive and demanding for me. This will give me a good excuse to call it off."

"Did--did you really love her, Brad?"

"No, not really. I guess I thought I did at first, but it was just the sex. And the pride of having an older, sophisticated woman like that. I've found out now that she has had affairs with half the men in the neighborhood, but she says that I'm the only young one she's fucked with. She--uh--also says I'm the best, but maybe she told that to all of them."

"Oh, Brad, this is so unreal! I just can't believe you would be mixed up with an old--uh--woman like that." Then another thought struck her, even more alarming. After all, she had seen how easily Brad could charm her friends. "Wait a minute. Maybe I shouldn't even want to know, but have there been any other women besides Mrs. Correlli?"

Brad tried to straighten out a grin. "Gee, Mom, I think I'd better take the fifth amendment on that one."

Anita felt like screaming. "You mean there's another one? Who, for God's sake?"

Brad tried to avoid answering, but somehow she got the idea that he really wanted to be persuaded to talk, that he was actually proud of his conquests. "Brad, tell me right now. I've got to know who else you've been - fooling with."

Finally Brad shrugged and said, "Well, OK, Mom, if you insist. There's Millie Warren."

"Millie Warren! My God! The pastor's wife?"

"She's a woman, Mom. She's got the same equipment inside her panties as any other woman."

"Brad! Don't be so crude! How on earth did you ever get started with Millie Warren? Come on. You might as well just go ahead and tell me."

Brad thought a moment and then said, "I think that the main thing that made her loosen up and give it to me was that her husband confessed to her that he had had an affair with a woman in our congregation."

Anita's heart leaped into her throat. Oh God, no! She just managed to control herself. "Pastor Warren had an affair with one of the church women? I can't believe it! Did she say who it was?"

"No, he wouldn't tell her that. He said it wasn't really the woman's fault as much as his. She was a woman who had come to him for some advice concerning her marriage, and he felt that he had betrayed her faith in him."

Anita could breathe again. Thank God Bill hadn't revealed her name. But why on earth did he have to confess to his wife? No more ministers for Anita! But she had to admit that he had had a surprisingly nice cock on him and knew how to use it damned well, considering his profession. She had spent quite a few pleasure-filled hours with Pastor Bill Warren, and the memories were great. How they had joked about her being the preacher's lay woman. He was a hell of a lot better than that damned football coach. Athletes were supposed to have the reputation of being real sex heroes, but she had been forced to rev him up a couple times with her mouth just so he'd have enough prick to stick into her cunt. That sort of killed the enjoyment. He had tried to get her to go to bed with him again several times after that, but she always told him that the guilt feelings were just too much for her. Hah! The real truth was that she wanted a man with a lot better rod on him than the coach had.

Anyway, back to Brad's love life. After a little more prodding, Brad finally condescended to tell the story of this sexual episode as well, with just as many detailed embellishments as before. Here is the idyll of preacher's wife Millicent Mayfield Warren and her youthful paramour, our own Bradley Marcus Collins.


Brad had never thought of Millie Warren as a sex object; you just usually don't look at a minister's wife that way. It wasn't that she didn't have the face and the figure to interest him. He had always thought that she looked very nice, but that was all. Then one Sunday she had asked him if he would help with a group of younger kids, from the ages of 10 to 12. She knew that they looked up to him as sort of a hero, and she thought that Brad might help to teach them games, to sort of coach them, while she took care of the spiritual side. Well, Brad did sort of like working with kids, so he said that he would try it, and it turned out to be a great success. The number of kids in the group doubled overnight, and they loved Brad. He knew his sports, and he was very patient with them as he taught them elementary techniques. They learned tumbling, played softball and touch football and basketball and volleyball, all co-ed at this age. Brad umpired and refereed for games as well as coaching.

Millie was extremely appreciative of Brad's help, and she let him know often. Now he began to look at her more closely, and he really liked what he saw. Millie was about 35, had honey-blonde hair and hazel eyes, a very pretty face. She was pretty well built too--oh, nothing spectacular like Maria Correlli, but she had all the curves in the right places, just a nicely proportioned woman. As he worked with Millie in planning and carrying out activities, Brad found himself being turned on more and more. He never really expected anything to come of it, but she was a very nice woman, and he was growing to like her very much.

Bit by bit, though, Millie began talking more personally with Brad, asking questions about how he was doing in school, what he did in his spare time, what his plans were for the future, etc. One day after he had refereed a basketball game and the kids had left, Millie started talking about last Friday night's football game, which she had attended. She said that she didn't really like football very much, but she had been enthralled by watching Brad play (yes, she said "enthralled").

"You were just so masterful I couldn't take my eyes off you," she said. "When you broke through and tackled their passer, why you just lifted him up and slammed him down like a rag doll. He didn't have a chance against you. You must be awfully strong."

"Oh well," Brad said modestly, "It isn't so much strength as it is leverage and momentum. If you caught me just right, you could probably pick me up and throw me down."

Millie laughed. "Oh, now you're exaggerating. Why you'd just crush little old me." Then she added, "I've wondered what it would be like to be tackled like that. What would it feel like if you tackled me?"

"Well, now, ma'am, that might be interesting to try sometime."

Millie laughed delightedly. "I think that would be a rather shocking experience."

"Yeah," Brad said, "for me too."

Millie blushed and murmured, "But not necessarily unpleasant."

"Very pleasant indeed," Brad said, grinning. This was approaching the sort of flirtatious dialogue that so many women seemed to enjoy with him. "I can't think of any lady I'd rather tackle."

"Oh, you, Brad! I think we'd better put this conversation on hold for now." And they had done so. However, in the days to come, Millie kept coming back to the idea, and Brad knew that she was beginning to want him as he had started to want her. He felt that she really wanted him to throw her down and sock it to her, but she couldn't quite let that happen because of her position as a pastor's wife and first lady of the parish.

Then had come that fateful day. Brad had coached the kids through a volleyball game in the church gym, and they had just left when Millie finally showed up. Usually she was there the whole time, but this time Brad could see that she was really upset. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

Then Millie broke down and wept woefully. Brad put his arms around her to comfort her, and she clung to him as she wet his shirt with her copious tears. She felt warm and cuddly in his arms, and he could feel the twin pressures of her very nice tits against his chest. He was getting very hard down below, and his hardness was pressing against her stomach, which she might not be aware of in her present state of mind.

Finally she revealed the reason for her grief--the freshly confessed affair with some lady of the congregation. She could never have believed that Bill would do that to her. She had been completely faithful to him through their 12 years of marriage. Sure, she had been tempted too, but she had kept her vows. Oh, the perfidy! The betrayal! As she moaned and complained, she kept her arms around Brad's neck and her body pressed tightly against his. Gradually the sobs stopped, but she stayed right there, hanging on tenaciously. Her body felt warmer and warmer against him, in fact, downright hot. Brad kept patting and rubbing her back with greater intensity. Then he cautiously kissed her on the neck as her head was resting on his shoulder. She responded by hugging him even tighter and pushing her hips against his hard-on.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.