Mom to the Rescue - Cover

Mom to the Rescue

by Roderigo

Copyright© 1999 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   .


Part 1

I guess that a truly loving mother will do almost anything for her child if she thinks that he is in danger. I'd like to tell you what fantastic things my mom did for me, and what she is still doing--to the joy and delight of both of us.

When I was just 16 and in my junior year in high school, there was a serious AIDS scare in our community. I only know of 3 students who actually contracted AIDS, but according to wild rumors, there were dozens, striking fear into the hearts of parents. One of the girls who got the disease was a very "popular" blonde who was notorious for having sex with as many different guys as possible. I never had her myself, but I would have jumped at the chance. (Actually I was still a frustrated virgin at that point.) A friend of mine did get into her panties, and when the story of her having AIDS got out, he lived in terror for a couple of years, undergoing test after test until he was clearly out of danger.

My parents were among those who were greatly concerned about the feared epidemic. I heard them worriedly discussing it and casting wondering eyes in my direction. However, I was totally unprepared for the solution to the dilemma that they finally chose to adopt. I never dreamed of the tremendous good fortune that was to come my way as a result of the disease scare.

One Sunday at lunch Dad said to me, very solemnly, that Mom and he wanted to have a talk with me later that afternoon. This was quite unusual, so I was wondering what on earth they could want to discuss--surely not the "birds and bees." The rest of the meal Dad was in an artificially jovial mood, joking in an awkward sort of way, as if trying to lessen the feeling that something very important was coming up. Finally, after the luncheon dishes were done, Dad called me back to the dining room and the three of us sat down at the table for the big talk.

Dad had a bit of trouble getting to the subject, but it finally became clear that their concern was for the AIDS scare, and they were worried about me. Mom is the one who kept moving the discussion ahead by getting to the real issues. Finally she asked me point-blank, "Have you been having sex with any of the girls at school?"

I blushingly shook my head, but Mom persisted. "Have you ever had sex with a girl yet?"

"N-n-no, Mom," I stuttered, looking down at the table.

After some further questioning, she was finally convinced, and she looked at Dad and gave a big sigh of relief. "We're not trying to pry into your life, honey," she said, giving my hand a pat. "We're only concerned for your health and welfare."

"Now, of course," Dad went on, "we know that you are at the age when it is only natural for you to start wanting to--er--go further with girls. We know how it is. And we know how hard it is to resist temptation. We wouldn't blame you if you wanted to fu--er--have sex. It would only be natural."

"Yes, honey," Mom put in. "And we don't want to stifle you and make you miss out on such a big part of young life. But we don't want to lose our beloved son to such a terrible disease."

"Right, son," said Dad. "We would like for you to be able to--uh--lose your virginity--and have some--er--fun, but only if you can be perfectly safe."

They seemed to be waiting for me to say something, but I didn't know what to say. Finally I mumbled, "I haven't even got a girlfriend."

Mom smiled and patted my hand again. "I'm sure that there are lots of girls who would be delighted to date such a handsome young man if you weren't just too shy to ask them," she said.

"Yes, but that's not exactly the idea," Dad said. "How can you be sure that any girl that you might date is absolutely certain to be unexposed to AIDS?"

"I guess you really couldn't know for sure," I muttered, feeling very awkward in this weird conversation.

"So, we want you to be able to--to have sex," Dad said. "We want you to be able to overcome the temptation to have unsafe sex by--er--having safe sex--that is, with somebody perfectly safe. Do you understand?"

"Uh--yeah, Dad, but we just agreed that there's no way to know for sure." What on earth were they getting at? Had they picked out some girl that they were going to try to get me to date? And what kind of "safe" girl would that be?

Finally Mom got right to the point of the whole discussion. "OK, honey," she said, with a sort of funny blushing smile on her face, "here's the proposition. If you will promise not to have sex with anyone else--until later on that is--I will take care of all your sexual needs myself, right here at home."

WHAT? Could I actually have heard right? Of all the possible directions the conversation could have gone, this was the most unbelievable! "Wh--what do you mean, Mom?" I asked in a trembling voice.

"I mean that I will go to bed with you myself. I will have sex with you so that you won't have to seek it somewhere else." She paused and looked at me, her cheeks burning. As I continued to just gawk in silent shock, she shook her head and uttered a short laugh. "I mean that you can fuck your mother whenever you need some sex!" she blurted.

Dad blundered in heartily: "And let me assure you, son, that this has my complete approval. There won't be any jealousy. We're both willing to do this to keep our only child safe."

After a brief pause he continued, "And, believe me, she can give you all the sex you want. She's kept her looks and figure--and she's sure as hell damned good in bed! I'll guarantee that you won't be disappointed."

Mom just blew my mind away by adding,"And after all, pussy is pussy, no matter whose it is."

My God! I had never heard my mother talk like that before. She was very pure in her language and insisted that anyone around her must speak in a genteel manner as well. I was still in a state of shock.

Finally I gave my solemn promise that I would not have sex with anyone else, realizing that if I did, I would be jeopardizing all our lives. And it was understood, although no plans were made, that Mom would now become my sexual partner as well as Dad's. Everything was just left at that as we withdrew from the table, all of us obviously greatly relieved to have finished the ordeal.

The rest of the afternoon, I was in a daze. I don't even remember what I did, probably read a little, watched some TV, but I'm sure that I could not have had any idea what I was reading or seeing. Sex with Mom! My God! What a thrilling thought! Now, I might as well confess that such an idea had crossed my mind before; in fact, it had positively dwelt in my mind for years. Mom was a damned attractive woman, and I had sneaked peeks at her goodies whenever I got the chance. I had fantasized about her gorgeous body thousands of times and had ejaculated gallons of masturbatory cum with her beloved image in my mind. Undoubtedly one of the reasons why I had never dated much was that young girls were so uninteresting to me in comparison with my mature, full-bodied, utterly fascinating mother.

At supper Dad was again hearty and joking, putting on a show of casualness, not very effectively. Mom was quiet, and I was absolutely silent, nervous and flustered. Mom did look at me a couple of times and smiled in a strange Mona Lisa way. Not a word was said about our bizarre agreement of a few hours before. The evening passed in similar fashion, with each of us involved in our own activities. I was wondering more and more how this whole thing was supposed to get started, but so far I hadn't a clue. Was anything going to happen at all, I wondered, or was Mom already regretting her offer?

Finally I said good night to Mom and Dad and went off to bed early, about 10:00. I was just so worn out by the tension that I couldn't stay around my parents any longer. I brushed my teeth, undressed to my shorts, turned off the light and climbed into bed. I doubted that I would be able to sleep. Maybe tomorrow Mom would say something about our deal. God, I hoped that she wouldn't back out of it--and then again I was afraid that she would go ahead with it. I didn't know what I would do under either possibility.

I had been in bed about a half hour, tossing and turning, wrestling with the bedclothes and with my thoughts, when all at once the door softly opened, then closed. A dim form entered my room, slipped to my bed, pulled back the sheets and crept in beside me. I could smell Mom's perfume. Oh, my God! This is it!

"Hi, honey," Mom murmured as she put an arm around me. "Are you ready to give it a try?"

I gulped and croaked, "Yeah--OK, Mom."

My cock started growing rapidly as Mom began to gently rub my chest. I turned toward her and she moved her body lightly against mine. I could feel the tips of her nipples just barely touch my skin. I could tell that she was naked, but I was scared to touch her with my hands. She ran her hand up and down my back, all the way down to my ass, which she squeezed gently through my undershorts. My cock, completely erect and hard, was now poking against her belly, constrained somewhat by my jockey shorts. Mom slowly moved her hand around to the front, caressing my upper thighs very close to my crotch. Then her other hand joined it as she cupped my balls and lightly squeezed my hard prick. Oh, God! What a sensation!

'Hey, lover," she whispered, "it's OK for you to touch me too, you know."

My half-paralyzed hands finally began to move. At first I just brushed them over her arms and back. God! How satiny smooth her skin felt. Mom was now tugging my shorts down, and I helped her work them off. Then her hands were again on my cock and balls, her warm fingers firmly stroking my hard rod, while the other hand played with my hairy balls. "Ummm! You've got a nice big one!" she murmured. " I'm glad to see that your old Mommy can turn you on."

Turn me on! My God! My head was spinning with sheer pleasure at her touch. Again I started rubbing her soft skin, working lower and lower until I felt her ass crack. I cupped one soft, but firm cheek and began to squeeze and caress it. Oh, God, God, God! How wonderful my mother's bare ass felt! And how wonderful her hands felt on my cock! I knew that I couldn't last long if she kept up her actions.

She must have realized this, as she stopped stroking me and just held my dick in a firm grip. I moved my hands slowly to her breasts and felt for the first time the ultra smooth, spongy firmness of a woman's tits--my own dear mother's tits! Oh, this was fantastic! Nothing could possibly feel better! I squeezed and gently pinched at her bountiful mammary charms. Her nipples were already hard, but they grew and hardened even more as I played with them, tweaking and rubbing and pinching them. "Oh, Mom!" I whispered. "Your ti--your breasts feel wonderful!"

Mom laughed softly. "It's OK, honey. You can call them tits if you want to. I'm glad you like Mommy's tits...Ummm! That feels nice!"

One of my hands strayed down over her firm, slightly rounded belly to the crispy, curly hair on her mound. I riffled through her abundant hair for a while and then moved lower. Mom spread her thighs farther apart as my hand reached the moist feminine softness between her legs. I cupped her pussy, pressing gently on it. Then I began rubbing up and down the puffy hair-covered lips. My middle finger found the opening, and I began to gently press into it.

"That's it, honey," Mom murmured, giving my cock a hard squeeze. "That's where this big thing goes in. Go ahead and explore a little."

Explore I did, probing deeper and deeper inside her very wet vagina. God! I had my finger up my own mother's sticky cunt! Mom pushed her hips against my hand, urging me deeper yet. "Mmmmm! Yes, honey! That's it."

She began to grind her pussy on my hand, and her breath came a bit quicker. "Give me a kiss, honey," she said.

I bent my head and tentatively placed my mouth on hers. She opened her lips to me and began kissing passionately. Then I could feel her tongue licking at my lips. I responded by opening my lips, and then our tongues were together, licking and probing excitedly. "Mmmmmm!" Mom began to hum into my mouth. We went on like this for some moments, my cock, still in her firm grasp, threatening to explode any second. She kept humping her pussy on my finger.

Finally she whispered, "Honey, are you ready to go ahead? Do you want to fuck your Mommy?"

Did I want to fuck my Mommy! Oh, God, did I! "Yeah, Mom," I managed to grunt.

Mom rolled over onto her back, pulling me with her. She spread her legs very wide and guided me between her luscious thighs. She was still holding my cock, and now she tugged it to her wide-open crotch. I could feel her pussy hair delightfully chafing my super-sensitive cock head. She placed me against her cunt lips and arched her back, lifting her hips to me. "Push, honey," she whispered. "Just push that big horny cock of yours right up into Mommy's pussy."

Wow! Mom's unexpectedly graphic words sent my emotions soaring higher yet. I pushed slowly inside, surprised at the heat, as her love channel warmly embraced my straining cock. Oh, God, God, God! What a sensation! My overheated, overexcited dick in my own mother's hot welcoming cunt! Sinking deeper and deeper into the fantastic paradise of her sexual treasure! OHHHHHHH, GOD! GOD! GOD!

And then, before I was even halfway inside, I suddenly started cumming. I could hear myself whimper as my cock began jerking and shooting its load into my mother's vagina. Mom grabbed my ass, humped her belly up, and fiercely pulled me completely to the depths. Her hips began to buck as my juice poured deep inside her belly. She ground her pussy insistently against my groin as I panted and spasmed, emptying my seed into the hot, wet passage through which I had been born 16 years before. I came and came and came--much more than I ever had by masturbating.

At last the final weak spurt of love juice left my spent cock, and I collapsed in exhaustion upon my mother's soft body, panting and struggling for breath, trembling violently. Oh, God! Oh, God!

For a few minutes we lay that way, Mom's hands caressing my back and ass as I recovered my senses. I finally realized what a load I must be on her and lifted myself up with my elbows and knees. Mom sort of laughed a bit and murmured, "I guess you were really ready for that."

"I'm sorry, Mom," I breathed. "I just couldn't hold back."

"You did just fine," Mom said. Then she pushed me gently. "Let me up, honey. I want to go clean up a little."

I pulled my shrinking prick out of her and rolled off her body, Mom wriggling out from under me as I did. She leaned over me and gave me a soft kiss. "Don't go away," she said. Then she slipped out of the room, and I was left alone in the bed, in the scene of our first incestuous coupling.

My God, I really did it, I thought. I really fucked my mother! It was true that I came too soon, but still what a fantastic thing! I was really a motherfucker--and with my gorgeous mother, that was truly something to be proud of. I finally thought of getting some tissues and cleaning the juices off my cock and groin, the mixed juices, Mom's and mine--joined as a result of a real honest-to-God fuck! How could such a wonderfully fantastic thing have happened? Just this morning, I might have dreamed of such a thing, but to have it actually happen would have been beyond my fondest hopes. A motherfucker! I WAS A MOTHERFUCKER! Heaven on earth!

In just a few minutes Mom's dim figure reappeared through my doorway. She closed the door and then slipped in beside me again, her body still completely naked. This time I welcomed her warmly, putting my arms around her and pulling her delightful body against mine. Our mouths were together, and we began to kiss deeply, probingly again. I could feel her big soft tits pressed against my chest and my reawakening cock being delightfully tormented by her scratchy pussy hair. Oh, God, it felt so good!

For a long time we lay and kissed and kissed, trading saliva freely, both our faces wet from our passionate open-mouthed kissing. We began to caress again, and soon her hand was stroking my cock again, and my hand was on her wonderful cunt again. Both of us were humping our hips to increase the exciting friction.

Then Mom pulled her head back and murmured softly. "Come on, my lover boy. Fuck me again! Stick that lovely big dick back into your Mommy's happy pussy and fuck me again!"

Again she eagerly pulled me over on top of her and guided my rock-hard prick back into her hot, juicy love hole. Ahhh! Already it felt like home. This is where I belonged, where I had dreamed so many times of being. At last I had arrived. Wonderland was mine.

This time I made it all the way in--and then began to fuck my mother. I seemed to know just exactly what to do now. At first I fucked in and out of her cunt slowly and gently, all the way to the bottom, then almost all the way out, then slowly back in, feeling every delightful inch of her warm, slippery passage on every inch of my overjoyed cock. Mom raised and lowered her ass along with my probing. Ah, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Mom pulled my head down and we began to kiss as we fucked, warmly, lovingly--loving mother and devoted son still, but also lovers now--an unbeatable combination. I had one hand fondling Mom's big soft tits and one hand grasping a generous handful of soft, firm ass. Mom's hands were on my ass as well, rubbing and sometimes pulling me against her. In and out--in and out--fuck--fuck--fuck! Oh, what a tremendous experience, the very height of physical, mental--and yes, spiritual--joy! Oh, how I loved my mother! With all my heart and soul and mind and body, I loved my mother!

Gradually the tempo picked up. Mom began yanking harder on my ass and humping harder and faster with her hips. Again she began to sort of hum, "Mmmmmmm!" into my mouth, and her breathing quickened. Then she hissed fiercely, "Now, honey! Fuck me hard! As hard as you can! Fuck me, honey! Ooooohhhh! Fuuccckkkk meeeee!"

Well, I didn't have to be asked twice. I began to slam into her with everything I had, ramming her ass down into the mattress with my hard thrusting cock, jammed as deep into her as it could possibly go. She bucked right back up for another thrust, jerking her ass frenziedly off the bed to meet me as I plowed into her. We became a super-fast, powerful fucking machine, my steely piston flying in and out of Mom's well-lubricated sex cylinder. Our fucking became audible, with the "Squish! Squish! Squish!" of each thrust into Mom's soppy wet pussy. This second time I was giving Mom a real fuck, by God!

Then Mom began to sort of whine and pant, and her ass just went crazy, leaping frantically and forcing our fucking to speed up even more. I felt my cum building and building and building, the heat spreading out from my balls through my stomach and then all over my body. With a big groan I finally let go, and the hot cum began to boil out of my cock deep into the depths of my mother's precious vagina. The intense pleasure-filled sensation swept over me in wave after wave, as Mom moaned with the ecstasy of her own orgasm. We were locked together now, not fucking, but trembling and shuddering violently as the hot delight rolled over us. I could feel Mom's pussy muscles spasming and grasping at my shooting cock. Our mouths were still open upon each other's, as we panted into each other.

For a long time we lay locked firmly together, shuddering, before finally the relief came, and we both heaved a great sigh together and relaxed. Again I was lying fully upon my mother's beautiful big body, crushing her into the soft mattress, my cock still buried to the depths inside her cunt. From time to time I felt a little ripple run through her cunt, a sort of aftershock.

Finally I was able to heave myself up somewhat, relieving Mom of most of my weight. She sighed heavily and murmured in a strange slurred voice, "Oh, God, honey! I don't think I was supposed to like it, but I did! Oh, God! Did I ever like it!...I think this idea was much better than I planned... Mmmmm! This is going to be fun!"

"I love you, Mom!" I whispered fervently. "I love you, love you, LOVE you! In fact, love isn't a strong enough word--no word can be strong enough to tell you how much you mean to me."

"And I love you, my wonderful lover son! More now than ever! I know exactly what you mean when you say that words can't express it."

We kissed long and lovingly and lay, still linked together at our genitals, for a long time, but then Mom gently urged me out of her body and rose from the bed. She leaned down to give me another long, wet kiss and then said good night. Then she was gone.

I lay for a while in sheer delight, thinking of the wonderful love session that we had just shared. It wasn't just a fuck--although it was a tremendously ecstatic fuck--no, it was a mutual sharing of love. It was deep, deep love, love that can exist only between a mother and son, but now made a thousand times deeper yet by the giving of one's complete self to the other. Mom had given me this priceless gift by giving me her body, her sex. She had already given me everything else that a mother could give. Now this made it complete. Now I had everything--heaven and earth combined in my mother's love. Thinking this wonderful thought, I fell into a deep sleep, a wonderful fulfilled sleep of peace.


Part 2

When I awoke early the next morning, I felt extraordinarily good. At first I didn't know why, but then the fantastic scenario of last night flooded my consciousness with a vividness almost as good as the real thing had been. It had really happened! Oh, my blessed God! I had really fucked my lovely, lovely mother--twice! And she had loved it as well! She had said so. She had told me how much she loved me--"more now than ever"! Oh, Mom, Mom, Mom! You wonderful, wonderful creature! What a tremendously lucky young man I was! What a world of joy to look forward to with such a sensitive and sensual lover! Thank you, dear God! I had all that I could ever hope to desire in this world.

Then mundane reality set in. This was Monday, a school day. And I had to go downstairs and face not only Mom, but also Dad, who knew what had gone on last night. Good old Dad! Could he really let me fuck Mom and feel no jealousy? Probably not, but I was sure that he would stick to the bargain.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.