Mom's New Love - Cover

Mom's New Love

by Roderigo

Copyright© 1999 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Before I tell you how I became the new man in Mom's sex life, let me tell you a bit of the background first. These are things that I actually didn't know much about at the time. Mom and Dad had enjoyed a full and very active sex life through the first 16 or 17 years of their marriage. But then Dad started moving up the corporate ladder, and his job began to dominate his life, much to the detriment of his marriage. Finally, when I was just about to turn 17, Dad was appointed superintendent of the production team for the second shift of the manufacturing plant where he worked. This gave him a whopping big salary raise and a huge responsibility. However, it also meant that he had to work from about 3:30 until well after midnight, with loads of overtime hours. He also had to go in on Saturdays for meetings. Occasionally he had to take week-long trips to other plants. He slept until late in the morning, and was still tired most of the time, but he was a hard worker who was very conscientious and gave 110 per cent all the time--on the job, that is.

At home he was an absolute dud as far as Mom was concerned. Their sex life became virtually nonexistent. And Mom was a woman who loved sex. She did what she could for the first few months to get Dad roused up for some play in the afternoon, and sometimes she would stay up until he came home to enjoy a romp in the hay then. But Dad was usually too tired to do much at night, and in the afternoon he was concentrating on getting ready for the job that night. Occasionally they had a Sunday fuck, but that was about it. Gradually Mom just gave up. She became withdrawn and uncommunicative, a bit hard to get along with at times. Dad was so preoccupied he didn't seem to notice.

Now when you're too wrapped up in something else to notice Mom, you've really got to overlook a lot. My Mom is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Now I'm talking about WOMEN here, not those skinny dolls with the little-boy asses that are fashion models. Mom is not a small woman. She stands about 5 foot 7 and weighs maybe 140. But man, those 140 pounds are really well distributed. Her tits are round and firm and stand out proudly. Her hips are broad and curvy, and her ass is outthrust and sassy. Her thighs are nice and full, her calves are shapely, and her ankles are trim. Add to that a sort of round, dimpled face with an upturned nose, a generous mouth, sparkling dark brown eyes, and cinnamon-brown hair worn loosely waved, and you've got a woman who draws attention wherever she goes.

Now a little about myself, to make the cast of characters complete. At the time the story has its beginning, I was a junior in high school. I was a very good student, near the top of my class. I was also a fairly good athlete, playing wide receiver on the football team. I stood about 5 feet 11 and weighed 175, mostly muscle. I was the second fastest man on the team, and I could bench press more than all but a couple of the big linemen. However, I had always been sort of out of it socially. I was not much good at idle conversation and was too shy to talk easily to girls, although I have always had a very avid but well-concealed yen for the other sex.

I did have a few dates, and sort of went steady with a couple of girls. However, the first of these was the type that just tries to take over a guy and run his life completely. I got tired of that pretty fast and split up with her. She was a good kisser and loved to neck, but I never really tried to get into her panties. (Now she is married to a nasty guy who belts her around on occasion. She certainly isn't controlling his life.)

The second was a shy little girl who I thought was something like me. It took me a long time to even get a real kiss out of her, and although she learned to relax for necking, she was very touchy. Once when I got carried away and touched her breast, she got all excited, started to cry, and said that she was going to tell her parents. That was enough for me. (Later on, one of the raunchiest guys in school got to her, and all at once she became a real slut, putting out for any guy who would look her way. She suggested to me once that if I wanted to take her out again, maybe she would be more cooperative this time, but I no longer wanted any part of her.)

So now the scene is set. Here am I, a perpetually horny teenager, not bad looking and certainly well hung, but too bashful to do anything about it other than to masturbate. And here's my Mom, a sex-loving woman frustrated by a husband who can't see past his work. I might add that I had a very vivid imagination for sexual fantasies, and the most frequent object of my fantasies was my beautiful sexy mother. Take the husband and father out of the house most of the time, leaving these two hungry people alone night after night, and you've got a situation with a very obvious solution--obvious, that is, if you approve of incest.

Well, I certainly approved of incest, at least the idea of incest. I never really thought that it could actually happen, but I had fucked my beautiful Mom countless times in my fantasies and wished fervently that they could all come true. But just when the idea started occurring to Mom, I had no idea. It took me a long time to finally catch on to the unbelievable truth: Mom was interested in me--sexually!

The flirtation that led to mutual seduction began in little ways. I knew that Mom wasn't feeling too good about herself because of the way Dad was neglecting her, so I started trying to cheer her up by paying her compliments. I was very awkward at first and delivered my praise in ill-chosen words, blushing furiously all the while. However, Mom picked up on this right away, and I could tell that she loved it. She knew that my words were sincere, even if they were not eloquent, and she appreciated the feeling behind them. As I got more experience in speaking more frankly to her, my fluency improved rapidly. Also I frequently got a warm hug as a most welcome reward.

I started spending more time at home, and Mom and I began talking a lot more, and now on a sort of equal basis. I learned a lot about her earlier life and about her main interests and dreams. She became a far more complex and more interesting person to me. I found myself telling her things that I had never been able to say to anyone else. I really had no close friends, although I went to movies and games with a few guys. In short, we became best friends. We watched TV together and played cards. We occasionally went out to dinner together or to a play or concert. I helped Mom with the housework and the cooking and the dishes, even the laundry. I still had a terrific desire for her body, and I still masturbated frequently while dreaming of fucking her, but now I also loved to be around her as a very dear friend as well.

I realized that Mom was coming to appreciate my company also. She was much more relaxed and cheerful now, and she seemed to enjoy life more. She stopped snapping at Dad and seemed to be resigned to their rather estranged situation. She told me about how frustrated she had become about their relationship, and indirectly and delicately made it clear that she missed the sex that they had enjoyed. She shook her head and told me how much she appreciated having someone she could talk to.

Mom became more concerned about her appearance again. She began wearing makeup around the house again, taking better care of her hair, and dressing up a bit more. The old jeans and sweater were more often replaced by a frilly blouse and a short skirt, sometimes by shorts and a tight tee-shirt that really showed off her gorgeous legs and nice tits. Finally, as the spring days turned warmer, she even began wearing short golf skirts, which she had never done before. These really turned me on, especially when I would get a glimpse of her white panties!

Of course, these changes gave me more opportunities to compliment Mom on her appearance, and I was now pretty good at it. Mom loved the praise, and of course, that just led to even more attention to her grooming, and in turn to more compliments. She was also becoming much more physically demonstrative in showing her love for her son. We hugged very frequently now, something which we had not done since I was a small child. Every morning when I went off to school, I got a big hug. When I got back home, I was welcomed by another big hug. We hugged good night and good morning. When I paid her a compliment, I got a hug. When I helped her with something around the house, I got a warm hug. When I showed her a test paper with an A on it, I got a hug. The only problem was trying to keep my hard-on from showing.

Gradually the hugs came to be accompanied by kisses. At first they were just little pecks on the cheek, but soon they became multiple, fuller cheek kisses, then actually closed-lip to closed-lip kisses. I began to seek occasions to earn these kisses. Finally I got up the nerve to initiate some kisses, rather than just waiting for them to be bestowed. After supper as we got up to clear the table, I would take Mom into my arms, give her a warm embrace and a kiss, and tell her what a great meal it was. When she wore a new outfit, I would give her a thorough and admiring visual inspection, with perhaps an admiring whistle, and then a hug and kiss. The kisses slowly developed into softer, wetter kisses as the days passed. I guess that, except for not sharing each other's bed, Mom and I were becoming very much like a very happily married couple. My love for her grew daily greater, and my longing for her gorgeous body was enormous.

You would think that I would have caught on sooner that Mom wanted me as much as I wanted her, but it just never occurred to me that such a wonderful thing could be. There were loads of clues, but I just couldn't grasp what tremendous good luck was in store for me. Mom became increasingly less modest and less careful about keeping her sexual charms concealed from me. She usually wore a silky robe in the morning now, and it had a habit of sagging open when she bent over, or coming loose and showing off the filmy lingerie inside. When this happened, I could clearly see her nipples and, on a few occasions, her dark pubic hair through the thin fabric. Sometimes in the evening she would even wear her nightgown alone when going back and forth from her room to the kitchen for a snack. These nighties were not made for public view, and her beautiful figure was very apparent to my horny eyes.

A couple of times I saw Mom completely nude, and these were both under suspicious circumstances. Once I came home from school and went upstairs to my room. I had made plenty of noise coming in, or at least I hadn't made any attempt to sneak in quietly. Yet Mom suddenly appeared in the hallway naked, her full tits and furry pussy completely exposed. She acted surprised and said, "Oh, I didn't know you were home." She made no real attempt to cover up, but deliberately turned, giving me a full view of her fantastic ass, and walked into her room. Another time I walked through an open door into the bathroom, and there was Mom, stark naked, apparently about to take a shower. I stammered an apology and hastily backed out. "That's OK, honey," Mom said cheerfully. "I guess I forgot to close the door." Again she made no effort to hide her voluptuous charms, and I was really bug-eyed taking in the scenery. The really strange thing about this is that there is a full bathroom in my parents' room as well, where she normally took her showers.

As I said, she also began wearing very short golf skirts (she was not a golfer), but only at home and only when Dad was gone. These skirts just barely covered her hips, and when she sat down, her very shapely bare legs were entirely revealed, and increasingly often there would be a flash of white panties, always white. As she became more and more careless in the way she sat, these panties were more frequently in view--not just a brief glimpse any more--and now it could be noted that these were very sheer, high-cut white panties, which clearly revealed that coveted patch of dark hair at the crotch.

What was happening was that my incredibly sexy mother was blatantly throwing herself at her teenage son. Finally it began to penetrate even my too modest and diffident head. At first, it seemed too good to be true, but slowly I began to hope that Mom really did have an itch for me. But now the big question was what to do about it. What if I put a big move on her and discovered that she really didn't want to go that far? It could ruin the whole relationship for good. Since she was my mother, I couldn't really do much but wait for her to make the first unmistakable step toward sexual intimacy. (Later I discovered that she had been battling the same dilemma. I could have "laid" her weeks before I did, and she would have loved it, but we were both teasing, teasing--and holding ourselves back from taking that irreversible step that would change our lives forever.)

One night I was stretched out on the carpet watching TV. On the floor nearby was the newspaper which I had finished reading. Mom came over to pick up the several sections of the paper. She was standing practically over me and bent from the waist, wearing one of the brief golf skirts. Since her back was to me, I could stare directly at the panty-covered ass before me. The crack was clearly visible through the sheer white fabric, and since her legs were parted and there was a table lamp beyond her, I could see the very obvious outline of her pussy lips. She seemed to take forever to pick up the different sections, and I was gazing in great enjoyment at the view, when I suddenly noticed that she had bent over so far that she could look back between her legs and see me gaping at her goodies. I immediately blushed and looked away. At this point Mom dropped all the papers and had to start gathering them together again. I took a few more surreptitious peeks at her ass before she finally stood up and moved to a chair. Then I noticed that she seemed to be having great difficulty suppressing a smile. Then I knew for sure that she had deliberately given me that look at her private treasures.

When we kissed good night, she was especially tender and clinging. The kiss developed into a long series of soft, almost open-mouthed kisses, and I could swear that I felt her tongue a couple of times.It seemed that she broke off the embrace very reluctantly. I know now that she really wanted me to go for the whole prize that night, but I was afraid. In my fantasies in bed, I wasn't afraid to give her everything I had and she gave back her complete passion, along with her heavenly body. Ah, fantasies! I shot a gallon of cum that night, but all by myself.

The next morning, a warm spring Saturday morning, I showered and shaved. I heard Dad driving off as I finished shaving. He had not got home till maybe 1:00 a.m. and still had to go in at 9:00 for a long meeting. I went down to breakfast. Mom soon entered, wearing another golf skirt (which I knew that she had just put on after Dad left) and a tee-shirt with no bra under it. God, she looked hot! She made my favorite pancakes and I sat at the table, wearing only a pair of shorts. When she made a fresh stack, she brought the pan to the table and stood there close to my right side to place the hot pancakes on my plate. Without really thinking, just acting spontaneously, I reached my right hand around her leg and ran it gently up the inside of her thigh. She froze abruptly--and then I thought of what I was doing.

It was electrifying! The feel of that soft satiny-smooth skin was wonderful under my fingers. We both were rigid for a moment, waiting to see what would happen next. Well, what was done was done. I had broken the ice, so there was nothing to do but try to go ahead. I began gently running my hand up and down the inside of her soft thigh, from the knee to about two thirds of the way up to her crotch. Mom breathed again and set the pan down on a plate. She didn't move away from me, but just stood there letting me stroke her flesh. Then she put her arm around my neck very softly and gently, which brought my face against the side of her left breast. She sighed and her breathing quickened. I think she was trembling a little.

For some time this went on, my hand petting and stroking that fabulous thigh, Mom just holding me gently around the neck. Then I put my left hand on the outside of her thigh and began caressing her left thigh with both hands. My left hand crept farther up the outside of her thigh, higher and higher. Soon it was to the point where I should have felt the hem of her panty leg, but there was nothing there but soft warm skin. I couldn't believe it! Higher up her hip my left hand moved. My God! Mom was not wearing any panties. Mom gave a little moan and pulled my head against her soft but firm breast.

Now my right hand was also creeping higher on the inside of her thigh, very very close to that longed-for target. Mom moved her right foot, opening her legs farther, opening the way for her son's eager exploring hand. Then as I got a fraction of an inch from her crotch, I felt soft hair brushing against the top of my hand--her pussy hair! Just a bit more and my hand was on it. I was gently stroking the warm, moist lips of my own mother's pussy!

A violent shiver ran through Mom's body. Then suddenly she was pulling up her tee-shirt and turning her body in to me. She yanked the shirt off over her head, and then she pulled my face right into her soft naked tits. I went to work on her cunt with both hands then, the left hand exploring the front of her lips and the right hand rubbing the back under her ass. I only vaguely knew what I was doing, but I managed to pull her labia open and then to probe gently inside with my left fingers. She was very wet. Mom was really panting now, and she directed my mouth to one of her tits, where I placed my lips around a big solid nipple and began to suck and nibble enthusiastically. Her hips started moving rhythmically in a sort of bump and grind motion against my probing fingers, which were fucking in and out of her well-lubricated pussy.

Finally Mom spoke in an odd choked kind of voice, "God, that feels good, honey! Don't stop, please!" Well, I had no intentions of stopping now, but it thrilled me through and through to hear her say that. I kept switching from tit to tit with my mouth, as my fingers continued their eager fucking. "Ooooh, God!" Mom moaned, trembling with passion. "Oooooh, God! That's good, honey! Ooooh!...Ummmmm...that's soooo good!" If you've never had your hands on your mother's cunt or your face against her bare tits, you have never had the ultimate in sexual delight. My hard cock was about to burst through my shorts.

Then Mom suddenly moved away from the table, but she dragged me with her. "Quick, honey!" she said. "Get your shorts off!" She quickly unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it as I shucked off my shorts in record time. "Oh God, that's a nice big one!" Mom said as she unceremoniously grabbed my cock and tugged me over to the island counter. Then she turned her back to me and leaned across the counter, thrusting her ass back toward me. "Here, honey," she said urgently. "Stick it into me from the back!"

I gazed in awe at that beautiful plump ass. God knows I wanted to do what she asked, but I had never even stuck my cock into a girl from the front. How did I go about it from the back? Mom reached back and grabbed my cock again. "Come on, honey!" she urged. "I want your dick in me right now!" She threw her upper body over the counter, lifting her ass even more towards me. I stepped between her widespread legs and aimed my cock up between her ass cheeks, and wonder of wonders, it went right into her cunt slit. God! It felt absolutely wonderful to feel my mother's pussy embracing my happy cock. "Push it all the way in, honey!" Mom said. "I want all of your nice big dick!"

I pushed and she bucked her ass back until my rod was buried completely in her juicy love passage. "Ooooh, that feels nice, honey!" Mom cooed. "Fuck me now, honey! Pump that nice big thing into me, sweetie!" I was delighted to follow her orders. I began stroking my cock in and out of her milky way. She moved her hips in rhythm with me, and it was a tremendous experience to watch my mother's gorgeous round ass humping back and forward to fuck my pleasure pole. Then I leaned forward and got a hand under one of Mom's tits, which were resting on the counter. I found a nipple and began squeezing it, as Mom's motions kept rhythmically pressing her soft tit against my hand. Then she put one of her hands down between her legs and sought her clit. I could feel her fingers against my cock as we shared her fuckhole.

I'm glad Mom did start fingering her clit, because that brought her off faster, and I sure wasn't going to be able to hold out too long. I had already gone far beyond what I thought I was capable of; probably my extensive masturbation the night before helped. Soon Mom was panting even harder and moaning like a bitch in heat. "Oh, God, honey! Oh, God! Ooooh, damn! That feels so God damned good! Your great big dick is making Mommie's cunny feel so God damned good! OOOOOOHHHH! OH Fu-u-u-u-ck! FUCK! FUCK! FU-U-U-U-C-K!" Now I had never heard my mother use even the mildest profanity or smutty language before. What a jolt to hear those words and to feel her hot, wet pussy grasping and sucking at my cock! Even in my wildest fantasies, I had never dreamed that my very proper mother loved sex so much and had so much passion smoldering inside.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!...I'm coming!...I'm coming!...I'M C-O-O-O-O-M-M-M-M-I-N-G! OHHHHHHHHH!" Mom's long moan was almost a scream. Her ass was bucking like crazy now, and I had to hang onto her hips to stay with her. I was pumping as hard and as fast as I could, really ramming my big pole into her. I felt the fire in my cock building to a climax, and the feeling spread out through my groin and then my whole body.

I gave a loud roar of my own and then I was spouting my cum into my mother's spasming pussy. She had suddenly stopped humping and was completely rigid except for her violent involuntary shivering. I rammed my cock in clear up to my balls and held it jammed there as it kept shooting my juice into her belly. I clung to her trembling body, my belly pressed tightly against her quivering ass, as my own body did some pretty good shaking of its own. At last I stopped spurting, and Mom gave a great sigh and slumped heavily forward on the counter. I half lay across her back, both of us breathing hard as we began to come down to earth. My cock never did shrink enough to drop out of her cunt. Instead it was still throbbing with joy deep inside her still warmly gripping fuck passage. My God, I thought, my head whirling, I have actually fucked my beloved mother! My deepest desire had been fulfilled far beyond my fondest hopes. I had never felt so thoroughly happy.


After a few minutes, Mom straightened up, which caused my cock to flop free from her pussy. She turned around with a big grin on her face. "Oh God, honey! That was a great fuck!" My cock was dripping cum on the tile floor, and thick juices were running down Mom's legs, but she paid no attention. I soon learned that when it comes to sex, Mom likes it messy. Mom took hold of my stiff, gooey cock and looked at it admiringly. "This damned big monster is ready to go again already!" she exclaimed admiringly. "That's just what I need!"

She dragged me by the prick back to my chair and pushed me down into it. Then she straddled my legs and, still holding my rod in place, lowered her cum-leaking cunt right down onto it, so that she was astraddle my lap facing me, with my dick all the way up her pussy again. She put her arms around my neck and pressed her big soft tits against my chest. Then she began covering my mouth with big wet kisses. Soon our tongues were playing warmly with each other. God! I was in seventh heaven!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.