Planet Gykada - Cover

Planet Gykada

Copyright© 1999 by JS3729

Chapter 3: The truth about Marilyn

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The truth about Marilyn - This long story involves female sex slaves, mind control, and staving off an imminent invasion.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Science Fiction   MaleDom   sci-fi sex story, space science fiction sex story, adult science fiction, adult sic-fi sex story

We fucked for a long time that night and she fell asleep in my arms. When I awoke the next morning she was still there, and she had a blissful smile on her face. It felt real good to wake up with a beautiful woman in your arms again.

She stirred, and kissed me softly. She took my hand and placed it on her breast and put her hand over it. We both fell asleep again.

Anna's voice through the intercom woke us up about an hour later.

"Larry, I need you on the bridge. Can you find Marilyn? I could use her tracking ability. I seem to be lost."

"I'll be right up. Where is the ice queen's cabin?

"Next to Jenny's. Should be easy for you to find, hmmm?"

"Yep. I know right where it is. See you in a few minutes." and I clicked off the intercom.

"Ice Queen, huh? You didn't think so last night, stud!"

"But you still need to play the part until I figure out who to trust. And that includes you, I'm afraid."

"I understand. I don't like it, but I understand." Now I had better get dressed so you can awaken the Ice Queen from her slumber. I'll try not to yell too loud!" and she dressed and left.

I sat on the bed and thought for a few minutes how my plans and my life had changed.

I dressed after about five minutes and went to Marilyn's room. As I passed by Jenny's room I could hear her talking to someone. I listened.

"Momma, he's found somebody else... No I still love him... Momma, I am NOT a lesbian like you are, Anna just made me do those things... he doesn't believe me, why should he... Momma, I've broken his heart, and now he's broken mine... how can you know, you have no idea what love is... fucking constantly does not count... you can keep your little tart, I want Larry... I don't know, but I will somehow... yes, I would in a minute... Momma I want children, and I want them with him."

I heard noises from next door and went to get Marilyn. She motioned me in and she put a glass up to the wall. She was listening to Jenny, too!

I whispered "Why are you doing that?"

"I need to know what the competition is doing so I can combat it."

"What competion? You're with me now, not her."

"Larry, you love her. I can see it in your eyes whenever you see her. I hoped you'd feel that way about me, but you can't while you love her. I'm gonna fight her for you, but I have to know what she really feels and so do you. Now lets get up to the bridge. Kiss me first, before I become the Ice Queen again."

I did, and her warm smile slowly transformed into the bitchy indifferent look of a few days earlier. She pushed herself away from me and stomped out, but she gave me a smile before she went into the hall. I listened at Jenny's door, but it was now quiet. I followed Marilyn to the bridge.

After she corrected a navigation error, we were on our way again. I decided my first experiment with the new truth serum would be Marilyn, who I still didn't trust. I would save Jenny for last.

That night as I came in Marilyn's welcoming pussy, I saw her eyes glaze over and I knew the chemical was working. I waited the required five minutes for it to finish working and set out to find the truth.

"Marilyn, you will now tell me the entire truth - why you wanted on the ship, how you feel about Anna and Jenny and me, and what your true sexual preference is. You will also be unable to lie to me anymore."

She blinked and look of sadness crossed her features. She began speaking in a monotone voice.

"Master, I was sent to make sure 337 and you did not develop a lasting relationship that would damage what my fellow lesbians have planned. With the aid of 429, I was seduce you and make you dependent on me so that I could manipulate your actions. The scene with 337 and 429 was staged by me using 337's voice. I was morphed into her by Anna. She was tied in the room and forced to watch with tears in her eyes. She was then given the lesbianism chemical by 429 and made to enjoy and even desire sex with her and me. But the chemical did not work, so we have been dosing her on a regular basis. Her resistance is weaking and soon you will be surrounded by lesbians whose only reason for your existance is a semen source. You will be allowed to fuck one of us each day and the semen will be collected and stored to make more of the lesbianism serum."

She began crying and her voice changed pitch. "Master, until the trip to the planet, I had no desire for a man. All the sex I had ever had was with other females. I had no idea what sex with a man would be like. I found that I craved it much more than I craved sex with a woman. I also found that I understood 337's feelings for you. I have the same feelings. I promise, Master, to do my best to sabatoge the plans of 429 and 337, if you will trust me."

"What plans of 337? I thought you said she was forced?"

"She was Master, but the serum is changing her and soon she will be like Anna, indifferent to anybody's feelings. I am sorry to have been a part of this, but I had my orders."

"But she comes to me all the time wanting to get back together with me? I don't understand."

"I'm not sure, Master, but it might be her heart and her love for you fighting the chemical. You may need to make love with her to cure her as much as that thought pains me."

"I'll think about it. Now when you kiss me, you will forget our conversation ever occured, but your feelings for me will remain whatever they really are."

She kissed me softly and drifted off to sleep. I wondered if the chemical actually did work.


Anna's turn

The next night Marilyn stopped to see me again, but I sent her away telling her I needed a night off. She was unhappy but she left. Ten minutes later as I was preparing to visit Anna, Jenny came to the door. She looked very afraid and it tore my heart out to know I was the reason. I told her to leave me, and she left crying again. Why was it so difficult to send the two of them away?

Anna's door was locked. No great surprise there. I beeped her and asked her if I could talk to her for a few minutes. She let me in with a look of surprise on her face.

"What do you want from me? Jenny and Marilyn should be keeping you plenty busy." How did she know about Marilyn?

"Jenny and I broke up, and why would I want anything to do with the Ice Queen?"

"Nice try, but you love Jenny even if you try to deny it. And Marilyn is no Ice Queen. You two get pretty loud when you come. Why do you think Jenny has been crying lately?"

Damn. "Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I need an impartial opinion, and since you have no interest in men again, you are pretty impartial."

"What do you mean, no interest in men again?"

"Come on, I heard you and Jenny the other night, and Marilyn has been telling me about your plans. Even if she's lying, I know you still like to fuck women, and that's enough evidence for me."

"Of course I still like to fuck women - I've done it since I was a young girl, but have you ever heard of a bisexual? Liking both sides of the fence? I like to fuck men, too. How else could I have remained on Gykada so long?"

She had me there. A full lesbian, like 594, would have been sickened by sex with a male. Anna wasn't. This would be easier than I thought. "Okay, prove it. Fuck me tonight and convince me you still like men."

"You mean it!!! I thought I'd have to wait until the next planet to get laid with a cock."

"Why do you still have your clothes on?"

In about five minutes we were both naked. Anna's body was not that exciting to me anymore after Marilyn and Jenny, but she was different, and the sex was necessary for my chemical to work.

It took a few minutes for me to get excited enough to be hard for her. She had no problem, however, with pussy juice running out of her slit within two minutes of our foreplay. Maybe I had misjudged her?

Shortly I was in her cunt and something was different this time - it seemed as though she actually wanted and welcomed the cock in her pussy. I was a little amazed, but I had a job to do and I came in her wet grasping cunt. She just smiled and her eyes went blank."

I pulled out dripping cum all over her body, which I massaged in.

"Now, Anna, slave, you will tell me the truth of this mission, and what my purpose is."

What I heard next surprised even me.

"Larry, honey, this is Jenny, not Anna. Anna switched bodies with me using her metamorphasis powers. She made me think I was Anna, and she took over for me. I used to be a 4 series myself, and I have her powers also. Even though I was from Earth, Momma brought me here so she could satisfy her craving for cunt without men around. She did her best to make me into what she was including forcing me to submit to the painful process for becoming a morph. I had forgotten I had the power until your chemical just now."

As she spoke, her body changed and once more the lovely Jenny I had so loved was staring back at me. Now I know why I was able to refuse the morphed Anna. Somehow I knew it wasn't Jenny. I also had a sinking feeling that Marilyn was not telling me the truth, and the chemical did not work.

Jenny's eyes confirmed that. "You should realize that Anna and Marilyn are lovers and have been for years. They are in this together, and Mairlyn is one of the lesbian groups leaders. She has been lying to you ever since the she came aboard. I wanted to warn you, but Anna drugged me the night before we left, and it left me unable to tell you the truth."

"But when I fucked her, she sure seemed to enjoy it. She had been a virgin."

"Of course, she was a committed lesbian, and no man had ever gone near her. Her fucking of you was necessary for her plot to work. See, the lesbians have developed their own serum that works like our anti-lesbian serum. If a man comes in them while the serum is in their bloodsrtream, they will fall for her and become her slave. I can't understand why it didn't work on you, though? She could usually have the men come in her ass so that she could keep her virginity. She must like you for her own sex slave. Lucky you!" she said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

I kissed her to let her know I believed her, and she responded like she always did. I had no more doubts. This WAS my Jenny. I looked into her eyes and saw tears welling up again.

"What's wrong now, honey?"

"I'm sorry Larry, really I am." and she stuck a needle in my arm as the world went black... Just before I blacked out I saw her morph back to Anna and laugh evilly.


Prisoner

I woke up tied to a bed spreadeagled with Marilyn riding my hard dick with an expression of lust. Anna was sucking her boobs hungrily. Jenny was nowhere to be seen, though.

I tried to speak and then I found Jenny as a juicy cunt settled itself on my face. Five minutes later, in spite of myself, I sent a huge amount of cum into Marilyn's hungry pussy and then she rolled off as did Jenny. Anna immediately went to work cleaning Marilyn's pussy. Jenny hugged and kissed me lovingly and Marilyn hugged me too. Anna looked up and grinned and went back to her cunt feast.

I was at a loss. What had happened? Was Anna the ringleader of some gang of females? Was I to be kept prisoner as just a provider of sperm? Why was I tied up?

My face must have registered all those questions, because Anna finally lifted her head up and smiled at me.

"I suppose you want the truth now, don't you?"

"It would be nice. Especially because I can no longer trust any of you, and my heart is broken knowing the two people I thought I could care for have done nothing but lie to me. I suppose you are all gay, and I've just a sperm provider for your serum."

Jenny nodded and gathered Anna and Marilyn up. "Larry, we were all gay. The entire planet is run by lesbians. We took over about six months ago, and whenever men would show up, they would be either killed or made slaves for sperm. You were scheduled to be killed along with your partner, but I couldn't do it after that first night. Believe it or not, that was the first sex with a man in over nine months, and that was only a blow job so I could leave a ship. You did something to me I never dreamed a man could do. You made me uninterested in cunts. I didn't want to believe it. That's why I had Momma assigned as one of the staff. I figured if anybody could set me back as a lesbian, she could. But all she did was make me hornier for you. First I thought it was just sex, and the newness of the feeling, but then you told us about your wife. I wasn't lying when I told you I was Jenny's roommate. What I didn't tell you was that we were lesbian lovers the whole time we were together until she met you, and I never had sex with her again. I hated you. I thought you took my partner away. It was the reason I got myself assigned to you in the first place. I wanted to fuck your life up like you fucked up mine. I was in love with Jenny back then and trying to figure out how I could marry her and live with her. She met you and my heart and my plans were broken."

Anna spoke now with a sad look on her face. "Desiree contacted us after Jenny left her for you asking us to accept her as a slave. She knew I was bisexual, and she figured she could have sex with me to satisfy her lesbian urges. I didn't know she wanted to hurt men, nor did I know of her hate for you."

I looked at Jenny, no Desiree. She was not my Jenny reincarnated, she was just another using woman. At least that's what I wanted to think. My heart didn't agree with me, though. "So your real name is Desiree?"

"Yes, but when you called me Jenny, that's when it started. I knew I was feeling something stronger than I've ever felt before, and I didn't want the feeling. I was happy as a lesbian. I didn't want or enjoy cocks, I was gay, dammit. But I was a fool, also. Momma could see me falling for you and it scared her to no end. Did you know she set up that little scene in the garden between a couple of our fellow girls? She wanted to see what you would do when confronted by a couple of gay girls and whether or not you accepted it."

"It sickened me, it still does. I was raised in a strict family. One of my cousins is gay, and the entire family refuses to acknowledge his existance. I haven't seen him in ten years, and I have no desire to. Desiree, I can no longer call you Jenny. It would be like insulting everything she was. I would never have married her if I knew she was bisexual, and thats probably why she left you. She loved me more."

The hurt on Desiree's face spoke volumes. She got up and left crying hard. I had no symphathy for her, nor did I have any for Anna or Marilyn. I closed my eyes and shut them out. When I opened them up ten minutes later I was alone, and still bound. A note was placed next to my eyes.

Larry.

From now on unless you are needed on a planet, this is where you will reside. Once a day, each of us will fuck you to gather the sperm necessary for the chemical. You will be blindfolded. Since you cannot accept what we are, we cannot bear to have you watch us knowing we turn your stomach.

I know you will never believe this, but we all love you, and Desiree has been suicidal. She refuses to eat, and she does not talk with her mother anymore. She insists she wants nothing more to do with lesbians, and if she can't have you, she wants to die. I believe her.

Marilyn is also quite sad. She doesn't understand her feelings toward you, but she knows they are stronger than any feelings she has had in her life before. And that scares her.

I am still bisexual, and while I don't love you - I can't love a man - I care for you like I would a brother.

This hurts all of us to do this to you, but it's the only way. We still need your sperm, and if you were killed, Desiree would kill herself too, I am certain.

Please think of all these things. Maybe your mind can change and accept us. We would all welcome that, but it's your decision.

We have two more planets to visit in the next week, and you will not be needed for any of them. We will untie you when we visit Pyente IV next week. It is male dominated, and the women are totally subservient to the men. A lesbian chemical injected into that society would bring the entire planet down. You will have to lead us, then.

Anna with love from Marilyn and everything from Desiree (Jenny)


The right decision.

The next week dragged on with the daily fucking my only respite from the loneliness and the heartache. Fucking Anna was not a problem for me. I did not desire her, it was just business.

Marilyn was difficult. The first two days I couldn't even look at her, and she was crying the entire time. Finally I asked her to blindfold me, and I pretended I was screwing my Jenny again. It was better during the act, but twice as painful when the blindfold was removed.

Desiree almost killed me. I knew in my heart I still loved her deeply even with all that had happened and me finding out she was a former lesbian, now bisexual was almost more than I could bear. The first time, I could not get erect for her which made her even sadder. After two days, she stopped coming. It was just Anna and Marilyn. I finally asked Anna how Desiree was doing, and she just shook her head saying she was a shell, and she didn't think she'd last much longer.

I thought about that for days, and I knew what I had to do. I hated her for what she had been, but that was in the past, or at least I hoped so. Could I love her knowing she could leave me for another woman? Would it make any difference if she left me for another man? It took me all week and several crying spells, but I realized that I had loved Jenny more than anything in the world, and she loved me, but she had been bisexual before we met, and not once in our marriage did she ever look at another person sexually, male or female. I had to give Desiree that same chance. She knew how I felt, yet she was never dishonest with me except when it would have hurt me.

When Anna came in that day, I asked to see all three of them together. I had made a decision, and they all needed to hear it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.