Planet Gykada - Cover

Preview

Planet Gykada

by JS3729

Copyright© 1999 by JS3729

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Mind Control, Science Fiction, MaleDom, sci-fi sex story, space science fiction sex story, adult science fiction, adult sic-fi sex story

Science Fiction Sex Story: This long story involves female sex slaves, mind control, and staving off an imminent invasion.

My first attempt at a science-fiction story It involves female sex slaves, mind control and staving off an imminent invasion. The hero faces many challenges, not the least of which is falling for no fewer than three different women in the course of the story, but only one has his love. His final solution problems that exist is only possible through much effort.

I am working on a sequel to this story, already, but it will probably be a few months before I finish it. Let me know how I did with this one, and maybe give me a few ideas to put in the sequel. I already know one of the main charactors will change loyalties, and I have several neat ideas to explore.

This is a full length story. If any other author would like to use this planet I have created for his own stories, please do. I would love to read more about what could happen here from other eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.