Angel, My Teen Lover - Cover

Angel, My Teen Lover

by Zorack

Copyright© 1999 by Zorack

Erotica Sex Story: His young teen neighbour seduced him and he couldn't resist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

At the time I met Angel I was 29, average, if a bit sexually wild, and fairly cute, but when I met Angel little did I know just how wild my sex life could get. I first met Angel when she was a very ripe looking 15 year old neighbor of mine. I used to see her coming home from school and I couldn't help notice how very sexy she was. I thought she was much older than she was. She always dressed very sexily, and unless it was freezing out you could count on her wearing a miniskirt, revealing top, and often even high heeled shoes. I also noticed her coming home with several older (didn't know this at the time), boyfriends. They'd be holding hands and she'd give them very hot french kisses goodbye on her porch. A couple of month's after her and her mother had moved in I met her mother and she invited me to dinner. Angel's mom was a single mother that worked two jobs to support them, and she was a very sexy lady as well. Well, we beacame friends and I learned of getting along famously with Angel as well. I ended up having some very hot sex with Linda, but she was not interested in a relationship.

The trouble all started when Angel started flirting with me. I didn't know if it was innocent stuff or what I tried to ignore it and brush her off, but I wanted that hot little bitch BAD. It was summer break by then and I used to beat off watching her sunbathe in her ever so skimpy bikinis in her backyard. Then one day I looked out my window and couln't believe my luck! There was Angel sunbathing totally nude, and I mean she had a very sexy body. But the show wasn't over yet because just then a nude man came out of the house and proceded to fuck her six ways from sunday. He finished by fucking the little slut in her asshole and she seemed to cum continuously throughout their furious anal lovemaking, and he spewed his load right in her ass. I beat off three times watching that, and I hoped to see more another day.

Not even a week later Linda asked me to do some work on her kitchen plumbing and gave me the key. I was supposed to do it the next day while she was at work and Angel was supposed to be gone. Evidently Angel didn't know I was coming because when I walked in she had Two of her boyfriends from school over and was having a screaming orgasm as the two boys double penetrated her.

Needles to say it was some scene, two cocks going instantly limp and the boys scrambling for clothes. And angel trying to cover her budding nude body. "I'm going to come back in ten minutes to fix the sink like your mother asked me to so please get dressed, and say goodbye to your friends", I said. Angel sheepishly said "ok" and walked, stark nude, to her room, and I went home and jerked off.

When I returned Angel was dressed in a short bathrobe, "Your not gonna say anything to my mom are you?", she said.

"Maybe I should, but I'd guess you're old enough to make your own decisions about your own body. You are on some kind of birth control though I'd hope."

"I'm on the pill." she said, "You know I'm still really worked up, and I think your kind of sexy, I'd really like to fuck you." She dropped the robe and stood nude before me.

My mind started racing, on the one hand this was illegal and, to some, Immoral and wrong. I could get into serious trouble if I made love to this teenage beauty. On the other hand I had never wanted anything as bad as to make this lovely, if a bit slutty, girl my lover. I grew very erect instantly and before I knew it I was locked in a passionate embrace with her, our mouths hungrily exploring each other, as my hands felt her ripe body. As we made out she would break away to remove items of my clothing until we were exploring each other's nude bodies. She started to kiss her way down my torso with oral sex on her mind, but as she started to suck me I got other ideas. I brought her back up and laid her back on the couch. "allow me" I said and I kissed and sucked her stiff nipples and made a tongue trail down to her dewy sex. Something about the fact that she'd just had another penis in it made me very hot, and what really got me even hotter was that the guys must have gotten farther than I'd thought as there was a bit of semen seeping out of her vagina. Being myself, among other things bisexual, I had no problem eating a tasty load of cum.

"Are you sure you want to do that? Jim came inside me allready." She said.

I just ignored her and dove right into her very sexy cream pie, licking her ever so lightly to tease her. And she started to respond, moaning and and lifting her sopping snatch to push it into my face. I ate her vigorously, alternating between licking her clit and sucking the cream out of her succulent snatch. I even went lower and wiggled my tongue into her recently violated anus. She squirmed and moaned happily as I tongued her asshole. I alternated beetween eating her pussy and ass until she had a violent, thrashing orgasm.

"I want you inside me please." she moaned as she grabbed my penis and pulled me on top of her. I slid easily into her saliva and semen slick vagina. She started bucking against me but I pinned her down and pulled back so just the head was in her. She was fairly tight and her vagina was a burning heat around me, but I kept my restraint. I would alternate between very slow long strokes and and quick deep penitrating stabs, pulling back out and holding again. "Oh GOD, you're driving me insane!" she moaned breathlessly. I still kept teasing her until she was violently trying to get me to fuck her harder and faster. I began pitoningg violently in long powerful, "move her accross the bed", strokes until she began another thrashing orgasm. I couldn't take any more and I came an immense load into her young snatch, and collapsed against her.

Please post feedback as replies to the newsgroup and let me know what you think of this story. I will print part two if the response is favorableAngel my Teen Lover part 2

What followed seemed strange. Though we'd known one another a while as a man might know any daughter of a woman he'd dated, we cuddled and it felt so natural and loving. We kissed sweetly and laughed and the raw animal sex we'd just had changed perspective. It had been raw passionate lovemaking. After about a half an hour of bathing in the afterglow the kissing got passionate again and I was rock hard as we made out and she carressed my penis with her hand.

"Hold on a sec I gotta get something." She said, springing off and heading down the hall.

"Well I hope you come back soon!" I exclaimed, just as she was returning with a bottle of baby oil. "What do you plan to do with that?" I asked.

"I plan to rock your world Mr. Joe!" She said smiling innocently and pouring baby oil into her palm. She then proceeded to kiss me deeply as she massaged my cock with the oil. She broke off the kiss and started rubbing some oil into the crack of her hot little ass. She said, "I want you to have me as completely as I know how to give myself to you!" She moved foward and straddled me face to face, and grabbled my penis and guided it to her little anal opening. "I Love to make love like this!" she exclaimed breathlessly as she slid down effortlessly to my balls. " Not only do I cum harder this way, but I think this is the most intimate a man and woman can get dont you?"

"Yeah I'd suppose so." I said before she was invading my mouth with her tongue again. It was hard to see her as a little girl she'd always seemed so mature and with all this talk of intamacy I was entranced by her. The situation at hand was pretty intense and I had to slow down her rhythem of long slow strokes so as not to cum too fast. As we made love I carressed her clit with my fingers. She was obviously experienced at anal sex, but was still very tight and the sensation was incredible. She kept building up the pace then she pulled off and said she had to switch positions. So I laid her on her back and put her legs on my shoulders and started slow long strokes on her clenching ass.

"Harder, faster!", "Fuck me!" She cried.

I was by now pistoning into her ass with brutal abandon, incredibly turned on by her dirty talk. She was the perfect "innocent slut" combination so many men like. One minute a slightly awkward cutesy little girl, the next a wild sexually ravenous fuck slut. It was definately the most incredible sex I'd ever had.

Moaning, screaming, gyrating, and cunvulsing in orgasm Angel breathlessy exclaimed "Oh God, I love you inside me... I love you!"

It drove me wild, because in that moment I felt that I too loved her and I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in her convulsing ass. I pulled out and collapsed next to her and we cuddled again.

After an hour of wonderful closeness and and talking, I went and fixed the relatively minor problem with the sink. We sat and just talked for a while after that but all too soon Linda was due home. I saw Linda briefly and she thanked me with a twenty, which I would've turned down had I not been broke.

Linda had the next two days off so I avoided going next door. I felt so strange about the situation, I felt like maybe the thing with Angel was an isolated incident and that, being so young and such a free spirit, Angel would leave it at that. At the same time I knew I wanted to pursue things and see her again even though I didn't feel right about it. Linda asked me to dinner on Tuesday, her second night off and I felt that it would look starange to decline the offer.

Dinner was a rather uncomfortable affair. I rather awkwardly ignored Angel, and she went upstairs to do homework right after she cleaned up after dinner. Angel acted completely normal and gave no hint that anything was any different at all between us. I am not so sure I was as cool about it, but Linda didn't seem to notice anything.

It got even more awkward when Linda made her intentions clear; she wanted me to spend the night. I had been her occasional lover for a couple of months by this time and I just felt it would look too starnge to decline. It was like two machines engaged in a routine operation for me, and I suppose I went through the motions as well as could be expected, but all I could do is think of Angel.

Look for part three soon if you all would lik Angel my Teen Lover part 3

I slinked back home before Angel even got up for school, or Linda for work. I felt like in some way I'd betrayed Angel and certainly Linda. I guess it was silly thinking I'd betrayed Angel, knowing what I did about her sex life, and besides Angel was aware that I was one of her moms "gentleman callers" as she would call me, and I assume other men that spent nights in Linda's bed. Still I avoided Angel and Linda was working continuously for the next few days.

Friday night I went out with a guy I have had had a simmilar arrangement as I'd had with Linda; we were friends, we were not in any way committed to each other, and we had hot sex together. We went to dinner and back to my place for the night. I guess I was trying to push the "Angel incedent" out of my mind, and it worked fairly well. Sex with men is totally different to me than with women. I love both, but with men I usually have less emotional complications, and I am a very submissive bottom type when I'm with a man. Tony fucked my ass silly that night into the wee hours and I had a great time. We finnally knoced off at around 3 am. I was awakened, face down on the bed, by Tony kissing the back of my neck as he slowly slid his nicely sized cock into my ass. I was thoroughly enjoying the slow sensual fucking I was getting, when to my horror someone started knocking on my bedroom window, at which time I was even more horrified to notice the curtain was askew and I saw Angel's face through the gap. Tony and I bot kind of jumped up, (neither one of us is "out" as we are both bisexual, and both have stronger heterosexual tendencies), and I motioned for her to go around to the door, as I threw my pants on.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.