Sibling Rivalry - Cover

Sibling Rivalry

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 9: I'll Blow Your House... uhh, Down.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: I'll Blow Your House... uhh, Down. - It began with her accidental exposure at the doctor's office. But one thing led to another and her brother took a big part in her humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

On Tuesday Mindy found a nice quiet place to talk with Jennifer.

"I have great news! I've destroyed two of the three rolls of film James and his friends took last weekend and tomorrow, when Aaron gets back from his trip, I'll get the video tape. You'll be off the hook completely!"

"Wow, that is great news!" the lavendar haired girl exclaimed. "But what about that last roll of film? How are you going to get that?"

"Well, that little twit Matt has it. He's kind of a tough guy, but if you'll help me, we can overpower him and just take it. But I will need your help, because he's got a younger brother who's like an eighth grader and I don't want them ganging up on me or anything."

"Mindy, you know I'd do anything at all for you, especially if it'll get those pervs off our backs. When do we beat up Matt?"

"This afternoon. We'll show up at his house, let him know that both of his friends have given up and that we'll do physical harm to him if he doesn't give it to us."

"Okay, where does he live?" Jennifer asked.

"That I do not know, but we'll follow him home."

"We could do even better, you realize?"

"Howso?" Mindy asked.

Jennifer took a moment to compose her thoughts completely and then said, "We can go with him, making up some story about how he was the best out of all four of them and we want to have a threesome with him while no one else is around. He's a fifteen year old guy, he's sure to get a big ego out of it and let us in!"

"You may have something there, but it can't be quite so blatant. We'll need to work on it for a bit."

They talked through lunch, plotting and scheming, both feeling so victorious. When the final bell rang to end the school day, the two young women met by the flag pole and started looking for Matt. They finally found him walking with some friends. The group got to the corner of campus and split up, some getting on the school bus, a couple being picked up by parents, and Matt walking home. The girls caught up to him and walked on either side. He smiled brightly.

"So, what're you two lovely ladies doing here?"

"Oh Matt, how could you pretend not to know?" Mindy cooed, running a finger from his lips down his chin and neck and then down the middle of his chest and abdomen toward his crotch. He shifted nervously.

"You're after the pictures, aren't you?"

Mindy looked startled. Of course she'd expected that word might get around about her threats against Rick and Stephen, but she wanted to play dumb on this one. "Matt, honey, out of all the guys who were there, your cock was the biggest, the meatiest, and the tastiest. Baby, I'll let you take more pictures of me as long as you promise to fuck my little brains out again."

Matt figured this was getting a little too odd, but when Mindy unbuttoned the top three buttons on her thin white blouse, he started to not care so much about what might happen. His mouth began to water at the thought of those precious melons.

"Can my friend and I come over to your place and... hmm hmm... study?"

Even if he lost his pictures to them, he was intent on getting something good and wet out of Mindy. Oh, and there was that small chested girl, too. She could be good for something, he was certain. She had been pretty good with the blowjob she'd given him on Saturday, so that was something. Maybe he could get the two of them to do that cum swap thing again. That would be worth dying for.

"Okay, well just as long as you walk with your bras hanging in one hand and your other hand in my back pocket," Matt snickered. Just how far would these two cuties go?

Mindy began a bizarre upper body dance and shortly pulled her gargantuan bra out through her sleeve. Matt was impressed. He'd never figured out how the hell women could do that, but staring at her thin blouse he could clearly see the dark circles of her areolas now. She was definitely braless. Jennifer did likewise after a moment's contemplation. Matt couldn't be certain she was braless, but it didn't really matter in the presence of other such astounding globes.

Both young woman slid their free hand into a back pocket on Matt's jeans and the trio took off at a fairly quick pace, Matt wanting badly to get home and get Mindy topless again, and also wanting her tits to jiggle and bounce as much as possible along the way. The more guys who saw him walking like this with such a well-known beauty queen, with her dangling her bra in one hand, the more they'd respect him not only as a man, but as a god among men.

They walked for half an hour, entering into a lower-middle class neighbrohood of mobile homes and business parks. Matt led the girls into one of the mobile home lots and to his family's fairly large home near the back. His family was teetering on the edge of being considered true middle-class Americans and had been able to afford the best home in the whole park. Mindy scowled at the imitations of real buildings but she had a duty to perform and kept up her appearance of being totally interested in Matt.

Opening the front door, Matt called "Hey Wayne, we've got guests. Come meet 'em."

Wayne, Matt's one year younger brother who shared Matt's lust for the porno mags and videos their father kept in his closet, came out to see what the fuss was about. When his eyes fell on Mindy, he immediately remembered her from the previous week at the doctor's office. He stared in awe, saying nothing.

Matt suggested that Mindy might unbutton her shirt even farther now that they were all alone in the house. She did so, leaving a great deal of cleavage on display for the two boys.

"Now Matt, I believe you have something to show me?" she asked in the cutest voice she could muster. She gently shook her hair from side to side and smiled as she licked her lips.

"Yeah, well let's get more comfortable," he suggested. "Wayne, go and grab us something to drink." Wayne couldn't stop staring at Mindy's deep cleavage. A line of drool began to run down his chin. "Dammit man, get us some lemonade!" Matt said, taking a swipe at his brother. Wayne danced out of the way of the attack and rushed into the kitchen. He returned a minute later shakily carrying two large glasses of lemonade and found the girls and his brother resting on the sofa. Mindy and Jennifer each took a glass and Wayne went back for his and Matt's.

"So what did you have in mind for today?" Matt asked, turning his attention fully to Mindy.

"Oh I don't know, I thought maybe you might just let me rub that big old cock of your against my tits for a while and maybe let me suck you off." She smiled seductively. Matt gulped. He hadn't gotten to titty fuck her like he'd planned on Saturday. Maybe today would be better.

Wayne came back with a glass for Matt, who took it and rose it in a toast to his Mindy. "To long orgasms!" he laughed. She clicked her glass lightly against his, but he was a bit more forceful, knocking her glass out of her hand. The full sixteen ounces of lemonade spilled down over her thing white blouse, causing the fabric to cling all over her tits and become almost transparent.

"Oh, oh geez, I'm so sorry!" he apologized. "Let me help you with that." He reached forward and took her shirt, still buttoned from mid-body downward, and ripped it open to fully expose her breasts. He then poured his own glass of lemonade all over those wonderful tits, getting them wet and sticky. He pushed her back against the arm of the couch and began licking madly all around her breasts, up into the crease between the heavy tits and her chest wall, up through her cavernous cleavage, and all around in a spiral toward her nipples. She fought him off with Jennifer's help, Wayne standing in complete shock at the sight of real breasts jiggling and being licked right before his eyes.

Mindy slapped Matt hard across the face. "Don't you EVER do that again little man or you may not live to regret it!"

"But I thought... You said..."

Mindy gripped Matt by his balls and twisted, causing some pain but not as much as she wanted to. She still needed his cooperation for the moment.

"I came here to get the roll of film you and your disgusting little pervert friends took of me on Saturday. If you don't hand it over, you can kiss your little dick goodbye."

"I can't!" he complained loudly, causing Mindy to twist his ball sack even more. He yelped in pain and tried to pull her hand away from there, but Jennifer had him in a half nelson hold, his arms pinned straight out to his sides.

"I can't give it to you because it's not even here! I swear it!"

Mindy began to squeeze harder, causing the boy great discomfort.

"Where is it, then?"

"I-- I'll tell you, just please let go of my nads! You're hurting me!"

"Now you know how it feels," Jennifer spat in his ear.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Just please don't hurt me and I'll tell you. Hey look, we didn't hurt either one of you! We were very good about that. We didn't hit or kick or bite, and we could have done all those things."

Mindy let go of his scrotum but stared with burning hatred into his eyes. Matt got off the sofa and nursed his manhood back into usability. "I'll tell you where it is, but first you're going to have to do something for us. It's not much, but unless you do, I'll never tell you where the pictures are. You got the drop on me there, but don't expect to get a grip like that on me again. You're not getting the information you want by threatening me or trying to beat me up. My brother and I can take you both on easy now that we know what you're up to."

Just then the front door to the mobile home opened and a man stepped in. He was a remarkably tall but very thin man, standing probaby six foot four and weighing less than 150 pounds. He had unruly, short brown hair, round John Lennon glasses, and a handlebar mustache. Mindy covered her exposed chest with one arm and fumbled for her bra with the other.

"Hey dad, welcome home!" Matt cheered. "These two girls here came over looking for something and then this one started getting naked and I think they're trying to rob us!"

Mindy's mouth fell open. She'd been lied to and lied about for the last time.

"I did not! Your son spilled lemonade on my blouse and then ripped it off of me!"

The man came closer, examining the scene. "Well what are you doing here?" he asked them calmly.

"Sir," Jennifer said, rising to her feet. "Your son here was caught taking pictures of my friend in the locker room at school. In the girls' locker room," she emphasized. "We just came to make sure the film is destroyed because he's a little pervert and we could go to the cops with this, but we'd rather not have to."

The man turned to Matt. "Matt, have you been sneaking into the girls' locker room?"

"No way! I don't know what she's talking about. She's trying to rob us or something and making all this up to make herself look good."

"Well, it does seem that if you'd been caught in the girls' locker room, I would have gotten a call from your school." He turned back to Mindy. "So just what are you really doing here, shaking your breasts at my two underage sons? You know, that's quite illegal."

"Please sir," Mindy said, trying to remain calm, "we just came to get the pictures your son took of me and then we'll be on our way. We don't want any trouble."

"Maybe I ought to call your parents to see if they know what you're up to. What's your number at home, blondie?"

Mindy stammered, "I, uhh, I don't have a phone at home." She couldn't let him call her parents and tell them what he was seeing. She'd be grounded all summer for something this serious. For something this serious, she might even get a spanking that would leave her ass red and sore for weeks.

"You don't have a phone?" the man asked, sounding surprised.

"No, umm, we just moved into a new house and the phone isn't hooked up yet." Whew! Good save Mindy!

"Okay, well what about you miss? What's your phone number?"

Jennifer bit her lip. "We... also have no phone," she said cheerily. "The, umm, phone company is doing tests on the lines on my block and all the phones are out this week."

"Okay," the man said, "neither of you has a phone number, you're both in my living room with your bras off, and one of you is completely topless, and you want me to believe your story on absolutely no evidence?"

Mindy smacked Jennifer's arm for bungling the phone thing.

"Hey, stand up straight when I'm talking to you, and put your arms down at your sides." Mindy, who had been fumbling to get her bra on, stopped and glared at the man. "I mean now, blondie. You will respect me in my home.by standing up straight and not fidgeting about." He waited, staring sternly at the buxom young woman, until she lowered her arms to her sides, still holding her double-d cup bra in her hand. He smiled and took in the beautiful sight of her young breasts. He continued, "Now I could call the police. I've got them on speed dial here, you see, and they could come and arrest you for exposing yourself to minors, home invasion, and apparent intent to rob the place. The police will be able to find out where you live, who your parents are, and what your phone numbers are, because I'm pretty sure you do have phones."

Mindy's mouth was growing quite dry. She could sure use some of that lemonade right about now, she mused.

"Now son, do you have any pictures of either one of these young women?"

Matt shook his head. "There's no pictures in this house that you didn't bring in, dad."

"That's too bad, I might have liked to see them. But it just proves that my sons are innocent children." Mindy rolled her eyes derisively. "Well if you don't agree, miss, I'm sure the police can sort it all out for us. That's what they do, after all."

Jennifer stepped forward, grasping the man's left forearm. She smiled as sweetly as she could under the circumstances. "Sir, if you'll just let us talk to you son for a few minutes in private, we'll have this whole thing worked out." The man lifted the telephone receiver to his ear. "We can get it all fixed and taken care of and be on our way and you'll see that we were right." The man's right index finger moved closer to the speed dial button he'd pointed out was for the police. "Sir, please!" Jennifer insisted. His finger pushed the button and a moment later he spoke up.

"Marty, hello! I'm glad I caught you before you left the station. Yeah, that's right. Well you see, I've got a bit of a problem here at home. It seems two young women have forced their way in and exposed themselved to my two young boys. Yeah, that's right. Do you think you could come over and have a talk with them, find out who they are and why they're in my house? Great Marty, thanks! You're a great cop." He hung up the phone and turned back to the white-faced girls trembling before him.

So this was it. After all her hard work destroying the blackmail evidence against her, Mindy was going to be taken to jail for flashing two minors and her parents would find out about the whole thing.

Jennifer watched her college dreams fade away as a vision of her furious parents ripping up the large tuition check filled her head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.