Sibling Rivalry - Cover

Sibling Rivalry

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 7: Not-so-Secret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Not-so-Secret - It began with her accidental exposure at the doctor's office. But one thing led to another and her brother took a big part in her humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Sunday arrived and James had big plans for his little sweetheart. The Sunday ads steered a huge number of people toward shopping centers and he had some shopping to do.

He showered and ate breakfast alone. His sister and her friend were keenly avoiding him, but it was alright. He had them tethered and they knew it. He went back upstairs to find one of his desk drawers partially open. He was sure he hadn't left it that way. He quickly searched through the drawer and realized it wasn't even the one with the video tape. He searched the drawer below and found it. If his sister had been looking through his stuff, she hadn't found what she wanted before hearing him coming down the hall, it seemed. He smiled and tucked the tape into his backpack for safe keeping, then slung it over one shoulder. He stepped into Mindy's room through their joining bathroom and cheerfully greeted both girls. They seemed to be packing things to go away somewhere.

"I'm going to stay with Jennifer for a while until you learn to behave," Mindy scolded. "Do whatever you want with your precious video, I don't really care."

"Yeah, I'm sure Jen's parents will just love you to pieces when I show up and give them the video. Now then, Jennifer, you're coming with me. Mindy, I hope you have a great time wherever you go, but just remember that three different guys have pictures of you and none of them is going to give up so prized a posession without getting something special in return."

Jennifer looked to Mindy, her lips quivering. "I-- I'm going to have to go with James. If my parents ever found out what went on yesterday, they'll never pay for me to get into college and they sure as hell won't let me live on campus."

"I'm not leaving you alone with this freak!" Mindy said, exasperated. "I'll come with you, if you really think you have to do everything he says. I mean, heck, he's my brother. If he shows the tape to our parents, his ass will be a lot redder than mine. But I'll be there to protect you."

Jennifer nodded. James altered his plans slightly.

"Alright then, Mindy you're driving. Jen, you'll be in the back seat with me."

"Where are you taking us?" Jennifer asked.

"To the mall, I need to buy some shit."

"And then we're coming straight home?" Mindy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, straight home after the mall. I just want you there, Jennifer, so you can help me pick something out."

"Pick what out?"

"Nah, now that's a surprise. I think you'll like it, though." James grinned and didn't actually appear as sinister as he had the day before. Or maybe it was just the lighting.

They trudged downstairs and out to Mindy's car in the driveway. James reminded Jennifer that she was to be in the back seat with him, but before she was in, he told her to remove her shorts and panties right there in the driveway and to leave them on the floor of the front passenger seat. She started to protest but he leveled a stern and unfeeling gaze on her. Jennifer quickly looked around and saw a handful of people walking the street; a middle-aged man walking a dog on the far sidewalk, a perfect family of four piling into their own car a few doors down, and an ice cream vendor with a push cart who had apparently wandered out of his typical selling area. He was coming down the sidewalk toward them, the little bell on his cart dingling happily.

James slowly stated, "Parents, college, on-campus housing."

"Can I take them off inside the car?" she pleaded, reaching up to swipe a strand of dyed lavendar hair from her eyes.

"Nope, do it right here and now. And I'd suggest doing it quickly before that ice cream guy gets much closer." The dingling grew louder with each passing second. Jennifer bit her lower lip, running several scenarios through her head. She shut her eyes tight and unbuttoned her shorts, slowly sliding them down to her ankles and stepping out of them.

The dingling grew louder.

"And the panties," James reminded her.

Oh god! This was so humiliating! Even moreso than being poked and prodded by four underage boys. At least that had been in the privacy of a home. She hesitated.

"Fine then, I gave you a chance to be good." James took a few steps and stopped the ice cream vendor. "Hey man, do you have any Big Sticks?" The man nodded and opened the lid of his ice box. James slipped him a buck, smiled, and returned to Jennifer's side. He quickly hooked both thumbs into the waistband of Jennifer's panties and yanked them to her ankles. She yelped in fright, her ass on display for the ice cream vendor who had yet to pass, and scrambled into the car. James slid in behind her and shut the door.

"Alright Mindy, drive, and remember that your friend's whole future is at stake if you don't do exactly as I say.

Jennifer tried hard to be as far from James as possible, but his hands quickly slid around her narrow waist and pulled her closer. He pried her thighs apart to gaze lovingly at that sweet pussy which had been his first only the day before. A shame that she'd driven him to what he was to do next.

"If you'd just gone along with this, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now. It's your own fault for disobeying. Next time you disobey, the video tape gets sent to your parents." Popping the frozen Big Stick popsicle from its plastic wrapper, James spread Jennifer's pussy lips with his left hand. She tried hard to squeeze her legs shut, but the popsicle was shoved mercilessly into her twat before she could react. The sudden sharp coldness inside her womanhood sent a shriek from deep in her lungs. She squirmed, trying to get away from the unpleasant feeling, but it only served to make the popsicle wiggle about inside her, causing her more freezing pain. James began to slide it in and out of Jennifer's cunt, getting it juicy with the friction of the thick ice cylinder rubbing in and out.

Mindy looked in her rear view mirror to see Jennifer's face contorted and panicked. "Oh, I'll get him good for this," she promised herself.

James pulled the Big Stick from Jennifer's now ice cold but sticky with fruit juice crotch and slid it into his mouth. He enjoyed the mixed taste of her womanhood with the popsicle and offered her a taste. She refused, but he pressed his attack saying, "I don't want to have to consider this to be your next disobedience."

Jennifer spread her lips just enough to let him slide the popsicle into her mouth. She could taste the fruit juice, a little pussy juice, and his saliva. She grimaced.

"Now lie back, I'm going to clean you up," he instructed. Jennifer slowly positioned herself in the small backseat so that her pussy was in a position for him to lick it. His face descended to her crotch and he began lick and suck her pussy like a wild animal. She sure tasted good with a little added flavoring. Not that she'd tasted particularly bad before, of course.

They at last pulled into the parking lot of the local shopping mall, a large enclosed structure with some one hundred shops inside. Some of the stores were national names, others were small-time family owned places. The Chase family's store was not located here, but instead could be found in an open air strip mall a few blocks away.

James made Jennifer get out of the car first and put on her shorts after, leaving her panties on the front floor of the car. She tried to hide her nakedness from passers by as she fumbled to get her shorts up over her ass and buttom them closed. James just nodded and smiled to the strangers who tried to get a better look.

They made their way across the top level of the large parking structure and in through a small side door to the mall.

James steered the girls into a Victoria's Secret store, standing close between then and whispering that the slightest disobedience would result in immediate production of his videotape, which he would take to the security office for all the pervs there to watch.

They milled around the store for a few minutes, looking over some of the simpler lingerie fashions. A woman who must have been in her mid to late thirties, judging by her slightly graying hair and shallow wrinkles, asked if she could help them find anything in particular today.

James spoke up, "Yeah, my girlfriend here," he motioned at Jennifer, "needs a really skimpy little outfit. Something that leaves almost nothing to the imagination." Jennifer licked her lips and quietly nodded to the woman.

"Well, do you have any preferences, dear?" she asked Jennifer. "Lace, cotton, see through, nylon?"

James interjected, "Preferably something that's pantyhose like with just a touch of real fabric over the nipples and crotch?"

"Well, would you be looking for a one piece or two?" the woman again asked of Jennifer. The younger woman looked pleadingly to James, trying to will him to not make her too much more embarrassed. James held up one finger from behind the saleswoman's back.

"One. One piece will be fine. A teddy but made of see through nylon."

"I think I have just the thing for you," the older woman said with a gleam in her eye. "It's left over from last season's line, but it seems to be almost exactly what you want." She sifted through some merchandise behind her counter and came up with a little one piece that resembled a classic French maid costume but almost entirely see through. It had two connected black cups to cover the breasts, a very slinky pair of black panties, and was held together entirely with thing black nylon. Just above the panty portion, a second piece of black nylon spread out in the shape of a mini skirt.

"It's perfect!" James exclaimed. "Now try it on for me, Jen. I want to see how you look in that." Jennifer glanced around for a changing room but found none.

"We don't typically let customers try on our clothes," the saleswoman said, "since it is such intimate apparel. But I can see the spark of love in your eyes and this is a clearance item, so I'll bend the rules just this once." The winked at Jennifer. "You can step right around here and change behind the counter.

Jennifer hesitantly took the tiny piece of fabric and stepped behind the counter, knowing that it could only cover her from the waist down. She glanced about to make sure no one else was watching, and then removed her shorts. She turned to face the back of the store and began pulling her tube top off over her head. The saleswoman offered to help and unclasped Jennifer's bra, sliding it down around her shoulders and placing one hand on Jennifer's right breast as the cup slid away.

The woman then helped Jennifer squeeze into the little costume, getting a healthy handful of firm young ass and thighs in the process. Jennifer was pretty skinny, and her tits were fairly small, at least compared to Mindy, but the costume was still difficult for her to fit into. The panties rode up her ass crack and even rode up slightly in between her pussy lips. The top fit a little better, fully covering most of her breasts to leave her with a good deal of modesty.

The saleswoman continued to help Jennifer straighten the costume, being sure it fit her nicely in the chest as well as the crotch. Jennifer could hardly help but grow a bit excited by the woman's hands roaming over her practically naked body.

"Now come turn around in front of me," James ordered. Jennifer stepped out into the middle of the shop and did a quick pirouette. James commented on how nicely it fit her curves and made her look so much sexier than that pathetic tube top and khaki shorts she'd been wearing. "Do you have another?" he asked the clerk. She rummaged about and produced another of the same size from a box on the bottom shelf behind the sales counter. "Excellent! Mindy, you'll be wearing that one, so get it on."

Mindy's eyebrows rose sharply. Her mouth opened and a vicious remark started its way from her brain to her lips, but she cut it off and complied with the order, handing her head in shame. She went around behind the counter and began removing her street clothes. The saleswoman's eyes bulged when Mindy's gargantuan 38DD breasts popped free of her sports bra.

"I don't know how you're going to fit into this," the woman commented, holing up the skimpy costume.

"Neither do I, but we'll have to manage, won't we?" Mindy seethed. Together they made quite a scene trying to stuff Mindy's big tits into the bra portion of the costume, which had been almost too small for Jennifer's meager 36B breasts. The nylon stretched and threatened to rip in several places, but Mindy's mammaries were finally encased, albeit shakily, inside the restrictive lingerie, mounds of breast flesh spilling out over the top and around the sides of the small cups. She grit her teeth at the tightness she felt.

James reached down and scooped up both Mindy's and Jennifer's clothes and stuffed them into his backpack. "Now, I don't have much money, certainly not enough to buy both of these, so maybe we can arrange some sort of a deal?" he asked the saleswoman.

"Well the price tag says one hundred twenty-five each, but since they are last season's line it's only seventy-five each. How will you be paying? Cash, check, credit, or other?"

"Shit, I only brought fifty bucks," James sighed. "And I don't have a checkbook or credit card. I guess it'll be other." Both Jennifer and Mindy glared at him. His thoughts were quite clearly stated on his beaming face. "I'm sure Mindy here could give you something worth that much, if not more. Couldn't you, Mindy?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.