Sibling Rivalry - Cover

Sibling Rivalry

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 4: Best Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Best Friends - It began with her accidental exposure at the doctor's office. But one thing led to another and her brother took a big part in her humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jennifer Smith arrived at her friend Mindy's house a little after two in the afternoon. Mindy had invited her over to help pass the time while she watched over her dorky little brother and his friends in the swimming pool. Mindy's parents had made her do it and so she needed someone her own age there to keep her sane. Aaron, Mindy's boyfriend, was out of town with his own family this week, so Jennifer had dutifully agreed to stay with her best friend.

Jennifer was quite a site as she stood on Mindy's front porch in a lavendar tube top which matched the dye of her hair, light khaki shorts, and leather strap sandals. She'd always been the odd one in their group of friends, but she and Mindy had gotten along so well due to a similar interest in sports. Jennifer was trying to get into the same college as Mindy so they could play baseball together on the new college team.

Aside from their love of athletics, the two girls seemed nothing alike, and yet they got along great. For one thing, there was the appearance difference. Jennifer's hair was that very bizarre lavendar, and her breasts had only developed to a 36B as opposed to Mindy's gargantuan 38DD's. They were both of average height, but Mindy was just about half an inch taller. And of course Mindy's eyes were a radiant blue while Jennifer's were a flat gray.

As she stood at the door, Jennifer didn't hear any splashing or yelling from the back yard as she'd expected. Boys the age of her brother -- well, boys her own age, even -- were so immature. She chalked it up to the wind blowing the wrong way, masking their sounds from the pool. She rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Mindy to let her in. Instead, James opened the door and smiled at her. She had a creepy feeling that his smile was not the good, friendly kind. He invited her in and said he'd show her to Mindy. He was wearing just a pair of swim trunks and they weren't even wet. Maybe they'd foregone the pool and had just been running around like freaks all afternoon? Maybe.

James led Jennifer up the stairs to the second floor, and then down the hall to Mindy's room. James' own room was the next door beyond, and directly across the hall from that was a small study his father used on rare ocassion when he wanted to be alone. It was well known among all of the Chase children's friends that the father was more often to be found pounding his wife's cunt against a wall. They didn't even really try to hide the fact. Jennifer had been sleeping over with Mindy once about eight months before and had awoken to the sounds of loud moaning and thumping. She'd looked out into the hall and could see straight into Mindy's parent's room where they were both buck naked and fucking like animals up against the outer wall by the window.

Jennifer stepped past the young boy and into Mindy's room. She stopped dead in her tracks, mouth agape, as her eyes fell on Mindy's completely naked body hunched over a boy's lap. The boy couldn't have been more than sixteen and it was clear that Mindy was sucking his cock, and he was very definitely enjoying it. Two other boys, both naked, stood around the room. One of them held a video camera and seemed to be filming the sex scene taking place on the bed. The other came to stand beside Jennifer as James stepped in through the door and shut it.

"Hey, you're just in time for our little game!" Matt said. "We've been playing truth or dare and Mindy's been an awfully bad girl. Well it's my turn to choose, so I choose you."

Jennifer stood, mouth agape, watching her best friend's big tits jiggle as she ran her mouth up and down the boy's cock. She was stunned, to say the least. She'd long been fantasizing about having a threesome with Mindy and Aaron and what she was seeing now was only slightly more disturbing than that. But really, the only bad part here was that Mindy was blowing freshmen and sophomores even though she was just about to graduate. She was nonetheless shocked by the whole scene. She tried to piece things together, forming a very vague concept of what was happening. But if it was rape, why was Mindy's brother in on the deal? He'd never seemed like the incestuous type to her. Of course, he was the only guy here who still had any cothes on, so maybe he wasn't REALLY involved. But he wasn't doing anything to help his sister. It all seemed so confusing.

Matt continued talking. "So which will it be, truth or dare?"

Without thinking it through, Jennifer stammered, "dare," as her gaze lingered on Mindy's mammaries. Mindy noticed her friend standing by the door and started to pull back from the boy's lap, but he grabbed the back of her head, forcing her back down to the base of his cock, grunted, and apparently ejaculated deep inside her mouth.

"Alright then, I dare you to go over to Mindy now and lick Stephen's cum from her her mouth and chin."

Stephen, having just shot his load of cum into Mindy's mouth, rolled her over onto her bed and stepping past Jennifer as she moved in to help her friend to her feet.

Rick, meanwhile, was filming the whole scene. He got a superb shot of Jennifer gripping Mindy's shoulders and pulling her to a sitting position, a trail of semen running out of Mindy'a mouth and down her chin.

James spoke up authoritatively. "Lick it off, Jen. Clean my sister up nice."

Jennifer yelled, "What the hell have you done to her?"

But she was stopped in mid-rant by Mindy's whispering words. "Do it, Jen. Do it or they may do even nastier things to me and to you." Jennifer couldn't believe what she was hearing, but the look of submissiveness on her friend's face had her both worried and intrigued.

"They haven't drugged you, have they?" she asked fearfully.

Mindy shook her head. "They just want to show off and pretend they're big men. We have to play along and they'll let us go without any more trouble. Please Jen, just play along for now."

Jennifer's mind reeled as she weighed the options. One one hand, she could scream bloody murder and hope someone who gave a shit heard and came to their aid. On the other hand, she could start a fight with four hormone-pumped young boys who would surely beat her down and rape her. And then there was the option of giving in and playing along with this bizarre game to have a little fun at Mindy's expense and try to find another, better way out later on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.