Sibling Rivalry - Cover

Sibling Rivalry

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 3: Incriminating Evidence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Incriminating Evidence - It began with her accidental exposure at the doctor's office. But one thing led to another and her brother took a big part in her humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Mindy Chase stopped her dancing when Rick pulled the film tube from his camera. She hoped it was over, but he had apparently brought at least one more roll of film, which he now placed into the camera. She growled.

"Okay Mindy, now I want you to turn around. Yeah, face the other way. Okay, now bend over and grab your ankles." Mindy bit into her lower lip as she slowly complied with the orders. She hated the feeling of giving in to these young perverts, but what could she do? She may have been able to fight one of them, possibly two, and make sure they never bothered her again. But with three very horny young boys leering at her nudity, her monstrous 38DD tits balooning out in the open air for their adolescent pleasure, she wasn't so sure of her chances. And she still wasn't certain whether James, her own brother, would sit back and watch them rape her or if he'd help them. Either way, he didn't seem willing to help her.

As she bent over to grab her ankles, she felt a cool breeze blow across her exposed pussy lips. She kept her legs clamped tightly together, intending only to give the boys a look at her ass cheeks. Rick was taking pictures again, both up close and from a distance.

"Spread your legs a foot apart." She stood still. A moment later, someone's foot swiped her right ankle, forcing her to plant her hands on the cement to maintain balance. Her ass and pussy were now wide open for the camera, which snapped frantically.

"Damn, this is some good shit," Rick commented. "I bet we could sell these pictures to every guy at school for a hundred bucks each."

Matt came closer and examined Mindy's crotch up close. He slid a finger down the crack of her ass and in between her labia. Rick got a picture of it. "Now I want you to go lay across the diving board, feet flat on the ground on each side and hands behind your head."

"You told me you'd let me go if I played along," she choked.

"We're not finished playing," Matt sneered. Mindy made her way to the diving board and lay down as instructed. Rick stood over her snapping pictures. She could just barely see up into his swim trunks. His raging hard-on was pushing them out like a tent and she could see it all. "Now Steve's going to lick your sweet little pussy, and you're going to like it. Otherwise, James will slip one roll of this film into your parents' room so they can have it developed and see what a slut you've been. The other roll will stay with us and every guy in school will see it. We won't be responsible if every one of them takes you into the bathroom and fucks your brains out against the wall for being such a goddamn tease."

Mindy whimpered quietly as Stephen, taller than the others but not quite as bulky as Matt, bent to her crotch and nervously licked at her little clit. It became clear that he'd never been this close to a girl's crotch before, as he delicately licked at anything and everything without much effect on her.

"I said you were going to like it!" Matt commanded through clenched teeth.

"Well if he'd do it right!" Mindy said in desperation.

"Why don't you teach him how to do it right, sis?" Mindy shut her eyes and wished she could shut her ears. "The film would be easy to mix with dad's other rolls."

Mindy coughed and sobbed, but knowing she could not fight them just yet, she began instructing young Stephen on how to lick her pussy. He proved a quick learner, as she walked him through the steps of licking up and down her labia, flicking his tongue over her clitoris, sucking and nibbling that hard nub, and finally to full oral penetration of her womanhood. Rick took picture after picture and ran out of film shortly before Stephen brought Mindy to a shuddering orgasm. The other two boys berated Rick for not getting a picture of her lying there, shaking, with Steve's tongue planted up her slit.

A third roll of film was produced and the camera handed to Stephen. Both Matt and Rick bent to Mindy's gargantuan tits and began sucking hard on her nipples while the third boy took pictures of them from all angles. Rick managed to slid two fingers up inside of Mindy's steamy slit and began wiggling them about, sending involuntary waves of pleasure through her body. The stimulation of her large nipples added to the experience and she soon reached another orgasm, this time Stephen getting at least three pictures of her in the act.

"Alright," Stephen said, "now I want you in the water with those big fucking tits floating above the surface."

"Fuck you. Fuck you all," Mindy spat.

"That's the general idea," mused Rick, kneeding her big squishy mammaries with both hands.

Stephen, not the most subtle of the lot, growled, "Either you get in the pool and show off your tits or Rick and Matt will drag you in and hold your arms."

"Look, it's really simple," James stated, wandering aimlessly around the pool. "The guys just want to take a few rolls of pictures of you and have a little fun, and if you're good nothing bad will happen to you. But if you keep fighting them, I'm not sure even could stop them from doing whatever they want to you, and I know you couldn't. And what about that kid, that South American little twerp who moved in behind us who's always yelling over the wall for you to take your top off for him? If you don't cooperate, we might have to bring him over and pin down your arms and legs and let him have you."

Mindy cried fresh tears at her humiliation. She'd never been gang raped before. She'd been very lucky. She'd never been raped at all, even with those gigantic knockers pushing out the front of even the baggiest sweatshirt that made so many guys at school drool and cover their crotches to hide their erections. Aaron had always been good about keeping the bad lot away from her. He was big and tough and could bully around anyone who tried to lay a finger on her -- it has happened several times this past year of high school. But now Aaron was nowhere in sight and Mindy lay on a diving board with not a scrap of clothing to cover her young flesh and four -- well three and an assistant -- horny little boys fondling and sucking her breasts and pussy.

And if she resisted? Well she already knew that little kid, no older than her brother and his friends, would just love to rub his little prick between her tits. He told her so every chance he got. But until now she'd thought she could handle him if things got out of control. But if James brought him over today, there'd be five of them slobbering all over his precious tits and that was just something she couldn't stand to think about.

"Alright. I-- I'll do it. Just please... let me go back inside after this. I'm begging you."

"I don't see you down on your knees," chimed in Matt. "Hey James, you guys have a video camera, don't you?" Mindy's brother nodded silently. "Well go get it, man! I have an idea." Matt's lecherous grin was full and wide, clearly showing his braces which he'd had on for the past couple of months.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.