Sibling Rivalry - Cover

Sibling Rivalry

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 2: Poolside

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Poolside - It began with her accidental exposure at the doctor's office. But one thing led to another and her brother took a big part in her humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

James Chase was having a pool party for a couple of his friends and house rules said no one could be in the pool without an adult present to supervise. Their parents enlisted Mindy for this chore, as she was going to be home during the day anyway and they both had more pressing matters to attend to at the family's booming clothing store. For years they'd been trying to sell a certain small company's line of t-shirts and this summer it had suddenly become fashionable to wear that brand. Shops with a large existing inventory sold out in hours and had to keep ordering larger and larger quantities. The family was growing richer by the week, but they still didn't consider themselves to be upper-class by any measurement. They didn't have cable television, they only had two cars to share between the parents and Mindy, and their house was in need of a few repairs that would probably drain their current wealth, leaving them right back where they started.

It was a boring job watching over the pool for a few hours, so Mindy called up her best friend Jennifer to see if she'd come over and help her pass the time. Jennife said she'd be there around two because she was going out to lunch with her boyfriend first. It would be at least two hours of chaperoning for Mindy before she had someone her own age there to talk with. James was only fifteen and all his friends were right around that age.

Mindy was in her room getting out of her gray cargo pants and blue button-down shirts when the doorbell rang. She yelled at James to see who it was and stepped into the small bathroom between James' room and hers. The room had a door at each end which could be locked from the inside, a vanity with full-width mirror and towel cupboard, a bathtub/shower combination and a small almost-private alcove next to that which housed the toilet.

She washed her face and spent a moment examining herself in the mirror as she stood there in bra and panties. A small pimple had formed overnight on her right cheek, so she gatheres some tissue and squeezed it until it burst, then patted the area dry with the tissue.

Returning to her room, she picked out her favorite bikini. It was a two-piece which, to her dismay, left little of her body to the imagination, but it was so cute with pink seahorses swimming on the aqua fabric. And besides, she wanted to get a bit of a tan for her boyfriend this summer, and to do that she had to bare a little skin. She returned to the bathroom, closing her door behind her in case her brother walked into her bedroom unannounced, and began to slip off her panties. She dangled them on her left foot and then dropped them into the laundry hamper. Then she reached up to unclasp her large bra and set her enormous 38DD breasts loose.

Picking up the bikini bottoms, Mindy bent at the waist and slid them up over her long, smooth legs, her breasts dangling heavily toward the floor. As she slid the bottoms up over her ass and crotch, Mindy was certain she heard a whisper. She stopped and listened. She heard a very distinct "Shhh" from behind her brother's door.

"James? Who was at the door?" she asked, grabbing up her bikini top and clutching it to her chest. There was no answer. She began quickly tying the strings behind her back as she moved toward the door to her brother's room. When her top was secured, she pulled the door open. The room was empty but his other door, the one into the hallway which ran down the middle of the house, was wide open. No surprise, they often left their bedroom doors open unless they were getting dressed or undressed in their room. "Hmm, maybe I was hearing things," she muttered to herself, turning back toward her own room.

A few moments later, Mindy descended the stairs to the living room and found James sitting with three of his guy friends. One of them, whose back was turned to Mindy, was saying, "Come on, I dare you!"

"Dare you to what?" she asked by way of making conversation.

"Aww nothin'. Matt's just full of shit, don't mind him," James said.

Matt? Could it be? The boy turned his head to look up at the stunning beauty behind him, a wide smile overtaking his young, pimply face. It WAS him! The boy who'd watched Mindy's humiliating physical examination two days earlier! Her throat was suddenly very parched and she made a vague motion toward the back door before turning and quickly walking from the room. She hid her face in the fridge, pretending to be looking for a soda or something. She couldn't believe it. This freaky little twerp who'd jacked off while watching her pussy and ass get poked and prodded by Dr. Lovitz was now in her house while she stood around in a little bikini with half of her tits showing!

She got the boys, who could be found at any moment leering lewdly at either Mindy's firm, round ass or her magnificent breasts, outside and into the pool. It was just about 12:30 by now and the sun was high in the clear blue sky. Mindy decided to start by tanning her back, so she unfolded a chaise loung, grabbed a romance novel she'd been reading for a while, and laid out flat on her stomach, facing almost entirely away from the pool. She heard some splashing and foul language from behind her and turned to yell "Hey, no rough housing. You know the rules."

"Rick started it!"

"Did not."

"Uh huh, you did too."

"I don't care who started it, you're all gonna stop it right now," Mindy boomed. The boys settled down and she returned to her reading. She got through a couple of chapters before she heard the boys whispering loudly from the pool. Someone seemed to be daring someone else to do something again. Probably cannonballing off the diving board, she said to herself, knowing her brother's fascination with seeing how far out of the pool he could get the water to splash. Sure enough, the sound of splashing came not too long after, but it wasn't cannonball splashing, just water fight variety. "Great, next they'll be screaming Marco Polo," she muttered.

A while passed before James came to stand next to her. He knelt down and put a hand on her back to get her attention. "Hey Mindy, is it okay if we cannonball? I know mom said not to, but you're in charge today."

"Sure, go ahead. Just keep it safe, okay?"

"Great. Thanks, sis!" James exclaimed as he rose and started back toward the pool. He was almost there when he suddenly yelped in pain. "Oww, fuck! I think I broke my toe!"

Mindy was up like lightning. If anyone got seriously injured while she was in charge, her parents might not buy her a new car for college. She rushed to her bother's side saying "Let me see! How bad is it?" As she looked down toward his foot, she saw that her bikini top was missing -- completely gone! Her full breasts were hanging free. Her gaze shot back to the lounge chair and, sure enough, there was her top.

"Why you little brat!" she screamed, realizing her brother must have untied her top when he'd knelt next to her. So that's what the daring was about! She covered herself as she glanced around the pool. Aside from her brother, who looked the other way, there were three boys between the age of fourteen and sixteen sitting on the edge of the pool staring at her. "I'll kill you!" she seethed, breaking into a run after James, who had just bolted toward the back door. Hoots and whistles followed her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.