Allergic Reaction - Cover

Allergic Reaction

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 6: Home Invasion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Home Invasion - Her allergic reaction to her new perfume caused a cascade of events that led her from being a virgin to experiencing too much in a short time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Tamara Jenkins was shocked and apalled at her behavior the previous night. Less than a week ago she never would have considered doing anything of the sort, and now she was without a doubt no longer a virgin in any respect. Numerous boys and a couple of men had put body parts into her pussy, her mouth, and one had even pushed his way into her ass hole! Of all the things she'd done at Kevin's house the night before, that was the only one she truly felt disgusted by. The rest were stunning to her, but she had enjoyed them. She had learned to like the taste and feel of a man's penis in her mouth, the stickiness and salty taste of his semen spurting down her throat -- she'd even grown to accept the taste of another woman's pussy juice and to enjoy the feel of a big squishy tit in her mouth.

The week had been a blur of sexual activity and discovery, and though it had started out on a very sour note, it had gotten to the point where she knew what she did and did not like during sex. She was thrilled to have the knowledge, to have the experience, but she was still unsure how to fit it all into her belief system. She had clearly fallen morally, but she loved it! How could that be a good thing? It all felt so good but it was so vile and dirty and demeaning. She wanted more!

She had gotten home early on Saturday morning, having showered at Kevin's and then lying with him for nearly an hour just enjoying the comforting feel of a loving arm around her naked flesh. Her parents had asked many questions about where'd she'd been all night. She replied that she'd spent the night at Susan's. Her parents asked if any boys had been there. She said there had been for a while but only to talk to Susan's brother and that they'd left quickly.

Great, now she was having to lie to her parents to cover up her newfound sex drive! This made her feel not-so-good about the whole incident, but she reasoned that anything that felt that good couldn't be bad for you -- her parents were older and just didn't understand. They probably hadn't even had sex since eighteen years ago.

After she'd cleared the breakfast table, Tammie's mother asked if she'd like to go with them to look at new homes. There was apparently a new project under construction on the outskirts of town, an area expected to boom in the next few years. She declined, saying she'd rather stay home and finish up some school work before church on Sunday. She returned to her room on the second floor and began working through her math assignment for Monday. After perhaps half an hour, a knock came at the front door. She rushed to see who it could be, hoping maybe it was Kevin or maybe even Lisa. To her shock and horror, she opened the door to see the clothing store security guard standing outside. He smiled as he watched recognition cross her lovely face.

"Wha-- what do you want? Why are you here?"

The man held up a purse, HER purse, which she'd forgotten at the store on Wednesday. "You left something behind when ya ran out of my store, little darlin'. And since your driver's license was inside, I didn't think you'd want to be without it for too long. Sure is a good thing, too, 'cos now I know exactly where you live and I can make sure you pay your dues to me each and every week." His smile became a fiendish, filthy smirk. "Of course, you could slam the door in my face, in which case I walk away with your purse, your wallet, credit card, cash, license, and many other interesting things... or you can let me in and we'll discuss a new payment method for my silence about your whorish behavior in my store. Oh yes, and if you slam the door in my face, the video goes to the police."

Tammie's heart sank. The sick bastard had tracked her down, apparently waited for her parents to leave, and was now blackmailing her for even more sex than before!

She considered shutting and locking the door, but knew it would only make things worse for her in the long run. Her parents were already suspicious of where she'd been the previous night, they didn't need to find out about where she'd been and what she'd been doing on Wednesday while she was supposed to be in school! She stood aside and let the man enter.

"Nice place you and your parents have here. I'll bet you've even got a pool, don't you?" Tammie nodded slowly. "Yeah, I figured as much. Now then, princess, how about getting me something to drink?"

Tammie stood motionless, head hung and gaze fixed on her bare feet.

"A drink, get me a drink. I'm thirsty and I'm a guest in your home, aren't I?"

Tammie said nothing, did nothing.

"Aren't I?!" he repeated loudly, pulling a video tape from her purse and waving it in her face. The tape was clearly marked "COPY" signifying that it was probably not the original, but she couldn't be certain of that.

She nodded her head and walked slowly to the kitchen to get the man a glass of] iced tea. When she brought it to him, he was watching her finger-fucking herself on the television in the family room right next to the entry room.

"Ahh yes," he said as she entered, "I remember this quite clearly. You promised to come back every Wednesday and do the same thing for the camera. But now I know where you live and I can surely ask for a little more from you now in order for me to keep this tape out of the wrong hands. So just strip off your clothes and sit right down next to me and listen."

When Tammie did not respond, the man waved her driver's license at her. She slowly began to undress until she stood in a dark blue bra and matching panties.

"Oh come now, this is no time for shyness my dear. I've seen everything you've got to offer, and I'm an impatient man."

Tammie slowly removed her bra and panties, beging to tremble violently with fear. She sat on the couch next to him -- she couldn't help being close because he took up the entire middle third of the couch -- and waited for him to act.

He slid his hand down her neck to her shoulder, down the middle of her chest to her belly button, and then down to rest his palm against her unshaven red pubic hair. "Just as sweet as I remembered it," he sighed. "Now then, miss Tamara Jenkins, in addition to what you have already agreed to do for my silence, I have brought my own little camcorder and I am going to film you now, today, doing many things. If at any time you do not feel up to it, just tell me and I will go, taking my video tapes with me, and you will hear from the police shortly afterward about your lewd public behavior."

The message was loud and clear to Tammie -- don't complain, just do as he said. The only choice she saw was trying to stall him before he got too rude and hope that her parents would get home, find him molesting her, and rip his balls out right on the spot. Until then, she was his captive and would have to do what he asked of her.

"For your first trick, you are going to dance nude on this table for me." He motioned to the coffee table at his feet and she slowly rose and stood atop it. "Make me care," he said. "Do your sluttiest dance."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.