Allergic Reaction - Cover

Allergic Reaction

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 4: Black & White

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Black & White - Her allergic reaction to her new perfume caused a cascade of events that led her from being a virgin to experiencing too much in a short time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Tammie was several blocks from the clothing store before realization struck her. She had forgotten her purse in the security office! Another block passed before she again made a startling discovery. Her tiny new halter top was still pulled up above her full breasts and she was flashing anyone who cared to look her way! She pulled one hand from the steering wheel and tried in vain to coax the taut fabric down over her firm breasts. With only one hand on the wheel, she made a very eratic turn from the main street she was on to a side street that would take her back toward home. She had trouble staying in her lane until she gave up on the top and used both hands to steer.

But it was too late for good driving, she found, as a police siren started up from one of the smaller side streets. Glancing in her rear view mirror, Tammie saw a squad car turn out onto the road behind her. She cursed her dumb luck and pulled off to the side of the road, hoping against hope that the cop would pass her and be on his way to a real crime. She fumbled again with her "Got cookies?" halter top, just managing to get it over her nipples before the cop, a tall man of moderate build with dark brown hair and five o'clock shadow, came to stand by her door.

"Having trouble there, miss?" the man said in a rather Bostonian accent.

"No sir, everything is fine now. I-- I just had a pain in my side but it's gone now."

"Well that was some pretty reckless driving. Have you been drinking?" He leaned over to get a whiff of Tammie's breath. "You don't smell like it, but it can be hard to tell without a proper breathalyzer test. I'll have to take you down to the station for questioning, ma'am."

Tammie knew that if she got a criminal record for driving eratically while her tits were hanging out in plain view, she'd never hear the end of it from her parents. As long as she was still in high school and living under their roof, she had little choice but to obey their rules. She WANTED to obey their rules, but things were getting out of hand today. She couldn't let them get any worse or she'd just die right there on the spot. She had to get home as quickly as possible, change out of her slutty atire, and get her recently deflowered crotch cleaned up before her parents got home.

"Please sir," she trembled. "Is there any other way? I-- I can't have this on my record. I'm a good girl, I've never been in trouble before. I promise it won't ever happen again." She turned her tearful eyes up to the man as he gazed down upon her barely contained tits.

"There may be other methods, miss, but I'm a law officer and when you break the law you have to answer to me. Hand over your license and registration, please."

Tammie's heart sank. Her license, of course, was in her purse back at the store. She rummaged through the glove box for her registration and handed it to the officer. "I seem to have left my license at home, I'm sorry. I was going back there to get it when I realized my mistake."

"Driving without a license? What's the chance that you're driving without insurance, too? You know, it's a misdemeanor and punishable by a hefty fine to drive without license or insurance. Most times, anyone without those has stolen the vehicle. Perhaps I ought to run you in for grand theft auto?"

"Noo!" Tammie wailed. "It is my car, I swear it. Look, my name is there on the registration. Tamara Jenkins. That's me!"

"Ma'am, I don't want to have to doubt you, but things aren't looking good here. Please step out of the car."

Tammie bit her lower lip nervously, pondering burning rubber and fleeing the scene. But how would THAT look on her record? Public indecency, reckless driving without a license or insurance, and resisting arrest. She wouldn't have to crawl into a hole to die, her parents would kill her themselves! Slowly she opened the door and stepped out onto the pavement. She glanced around and saw only one other person on the street. It was an elderly man walking out to get his mail. He watched the crime scene intently from his mailbox about thirty feet away. Tammie realized he would be of little use against the strong, younger cop if she tried to run to him for protection.

"Feet one foot apart, hands on the hood of the car," the policeman ordered. Tammie reluctantly complied. She felt his hands begin patting her down at the knees, moving slowly upward to her hips. He gave a little squeeze on her ass and continued up over her waist and on up her sides to her armpits. Reaching around, he grabbed her braless breasts through the fabric of her halter top. "Just checking for concealed weapons or drug paraphanalia," he whispered as she stiffened up. "And I think I do feel something out of the ordinary here..."

The cop spun her around to face him and, with a deft flick of his wrist, popped the black fabric off Tammie's jiggling breasts. He hummed appreciation as he beheld her large, light pink nipples perfectly capping her equally perfect and firm mammaries.

"I guess I was wrong about that concealed weapon." He smirked derisively at her discomfort. "Well now, shall I add indecent exposure to your growing list of crimes or shall we discuss a way to pay off your debt without any of this going on record?"

Tammie knew what he wanted. While she was disgusted by the thought of having sex so liberally, she had already been defiled beyond her wildest nightmares today so what was one more? She sat sideways in her seat and drew her skirt up to her waist, exposing her lovely red curls and a little streak of dried semen and blood down her thighs. She began to lean back but the cop caught her by the arm and hoisted her from the car. Slamming her door shut, he dragged her to his squad car, pushing her in through the passenger side front door. He climbed into the driver's seat and drove off.

"Now listen up, little miss Jenkins. We're going a little ways out of town and you've got two choices. Either you do exactly as I tell you and nothing goes onto your record, or you refuse me and get slapped with half a dozen violations. Which will it be?"

Tammie's upper lip trembled as she fought off more tears. "Please don't hurt me," she whimpered.

"I won't hurt you, but you will do as I say and tell no one of this, or else everyone will hear of your behavior."

Through choked sobs, Tammie said "I'll do what you ask." Her gaze fell to the floor.

"I thought you might. You can start by leaning over and sliding those luscious pink lips up and down my nightstick." He pointed to his crotch and she understood. She'd never given a blowjob before, but she'd heard about them at school. All she knew for sure was to keep her teeth away from the man's penis. She slowly leaned over his lap and began unzipping his pants. When she could get to his cock, she reached out two shaking fingers to grasp it and pull it free of his briefs. It was a good inch or so longer than the one that had raped her pussy earlier, and she didn't think she could ever fit it all in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.