Allergic Reaction - Cover

Allergic Reaction

Copyright© 1999 by Zor Prime

Chapter 2: Fully Exposed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fully Exposed - Her allergic reaction to her new perfume caused a cascade of events that led her from being a virgin to experiencing too much in a short time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

She had left school before 11 o'clock and now not half an hour later Tamara Jenkins sat in the waiting room of Dr. Stevens' office. Tamara had just undergone the most mortifying experience of her life back in the school nurse's office but now she was safe in the hands of professionals who dealt with embarrassing medical cases every day. Most importantly, she was away from those two leering boys who had seen her topless. The hungry looks on their young faces had frightened her more than she'd thought possible.

Tammie could not stop scratching her irritated neck and upper chest, and now the rash seemed to be moving down to her abdomen! She just couldn't start scratching all over right there in front of people, so she grit her teeth and tried to think about other things. She wondered what could possibly have been in her new perfume that could make her break out like this. But really, who ever knows what they put into perfume?

The waiting room was filling up with patients, most seeming to be in their early to mid twenties. Tammie caught one young man watching her over the top of a magazine. When her eyes met his, he quickly looked away and pretended to be searching intently for a certain page. She couldn't be sure, but she thought he had been ogling her chest. Not really surprising, she thought. She may have lived a sheltered life but she was well aware that her breasts were a bit larger than most girls her age. Couple that with the fact that she had been scratching herself through the fabric of her shirt ever since she got to the doctor's office and it was a wonder that everyone wasn't watching her that intently.

Tammie thought the guy was kind of cute. Slim and trim and sporting a very professional haircut. She decided she would refer to him in her recollections as a new car salesman -- slick and tidy to win over your trust but perhaps a little fiendish behind the eyes. The eyes, she noted, were green; her favorite color. She smiled in spite of herself.

As Tammie shifted her gaze about the room, she noted a young woman, perhaps twenty years old with long brown hair and a healthy figure, looking in her direction. The woman wore a pair of dark sunglasses but Tammie noticed her smirk and just knew the woman was watching her. The woman gave Tammie a full smile before turning to watch the office door open as a woman and her ten year old son entered. Tammie looked through the large sliding window at the receptionist's desk, hoping to see the doctor preparing to take her in for her checkup. From this angle, Tammie could see two wooden doors behind the desk. No doctor was in sight.

Minutes passed like this before the receptionist opened the door into the inner office and called Tamara's name. By now she was relieved to be getting out of the crowded waiting room. The hope of having her allergy cured drifted to the back of her mind. The receptionist, a tall woman in her thirties with a wide smile and short sandy blonde hair, greeted Tamara with a handshake and asked how she was doing today.

Directly through the door to the inner office stood a medical scale and height measurement device while to Tamara's left was the receptionist's desk. Behind the desk were three doors leading to examining rooms in the rear of the office. All three doors were closed.

"Not too bad," replied Tamara, "considering everything that's happened." The receptionist nodded as if she knew it all and led Tamara to the second door which looked straight out through the sliding glass window of the receptionist's desk. The waiting room really was packed, she realized. Two youthful men, that young woman who had smiled across the room at her, the mother and son, and now an elderly woman had come in. Tammie had heard her mother complain before about doctors over-booking for appointments and finally understood her mother's frustration.

Tammie entered the cold room and was instructed to sit on the examining table. She did so and was presently given a blood pressure test, pulse check, and had her temperature taken with a device that went into your ear, of all places.

"What's with that ear thing?"

"Oh, this is how temperatures are taken these days. It's quicker and more accurate than oral thermometers and no one uses the rectal kind anymore, thank God. Alright miss Jenkins, I'm going to have you undress completely and slip on this gown," said the receptionist, producing a flimsy paper gown from a drawer. "After that, the doctor will be in to see you about this rash." She gave a reassuring smile and turned to leave.

Tammie slipped off her clothes once the door was closed. Her dark blue shirt came off first, then her white 36C bra. She then kicked off her shoes and stood on the freezing floor. Jeez, it must have been fifty degrees in this place, she thought. Involuntarily she shivered. She unbuttoned her nice black pants and slid them down to her ankles. Next she hooked a thumb into each side of her white panties and slid them to her ankles as well. She stepped out of her bottoms in one motion and was reaching for the paper gown on the counter top beside the examining table when the door opened. The receptionist rushed in, grabbed Tammie by the wrist, and pulled her toward the door.

"Dr. Stevens will kill me if I forget to get your height and weight. Hurry!" Tammie tried to protest but the nurse was pulling her by the wrist and it was a little painful. She was pulled, buck naked, out into the hallway in full view of anyone and everyone in the waiting room. She shut her eyes quickly, hoping to block out the scene -- wishing desperately that if she could not see them then they could not see her.

But a shrill little voice, that of a young boy of perhaps ten, rose up. "Mommy! Mommy! That girl is naked!!" Tamara's head rolled back as if she'd been punched. She knew that every eye in the place was now on her naked body. Someone whistled and called out "Hey baby, nice rack!"

The nurse managed to pull Tamara onto the scale and, thankfully, out of direct view from the waiting room. Nevertheless, Tammie stood with her hands tucked under her armpits, arms across her chest. She only hoped that her fiery red pubic mound was out of view below the level of the receptionist's desk. She was beginning to get that familiar humiliated feeling and wanting to curl up and die where no one would see her. Her embarrassment made her cheeks and chest go a deep crimson, adding to her existing rash.

Muffled voices and some laughter (laughter!!) could be heard from the waiting room, the child's shrill voice rising and insisting that he had seen a naked girl in the back room and that she was naughty.

The receptionist, realizing Tammie's embarrassment, tried to take her mind off the unfortunate incident by asking some questions from a sheet of paper she held. She was simultaneously jotting down information about the young woman's weight and asking about her medical history, reason for being here today, and whether she had any food or drug allergies.

The questions started to get a lot more personal when the receptionist asked if Tammie was sexually active and, if so, how recently. All Tammie could do was stammer that she was not, had not, and was not planning to be anytime soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.